Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

I already miss the double SP and EXP. It doesn't make a huge difference for most units, but it made leveling up the healers far easier and faster. At least Ayra and Fjorm are bonus unita in the arena, so they can get double SP that way.

• Replies 77.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

19 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

This actually. Same with Rhajat. And Camilla, they tried too hard to up the sexiness with the art and VA but it isn't really working and comes as too forced.

Also about Valter...maybe because he's more defensive than the Res Peg Knights but unlike Subaki, actually has an Attack stat?

Camilla is rather sultry at least. Rhajat's Heroes incarnation is certainly more sexualized than her original Fates appearance. Not that it actually bothers me, but even her breasts seem to have gotten a huge (pun semi-intended) size boost. Or maybe they were always that size and it was hard to tell in the official art. I thought she was a bit bigger than Tharja, but not that much.

Maybe.. he seems like he'd be comparable to Catria, yet my Catria's always more reliable. (though of course best sister would be)

I completely forgot that Summoner Support only works on one specific unit copy at a time. Now I have to grind back the S support I had with Eirika...I don't mind it that much because I use her for pretty much everything but it's a bit annoying having to do that every time I get one with better nature. Thankfully I think I'm going to stick with +Spd -Hp unless the benefits of +Atk heavily outweight the extra Spd.

1 hour ago, Alkaid said:

Camilla is rather sultry at least. Rhajat's Heroes incarnation is certainly more sexualized than her original Fates appearance. Not that it actually bothers me, but even her breasts seem to have gotten a huge (pun semi-intended) size boost. Or maybe they were always that size and it was hard to tell in the official art. I thought she was a bit bigger than Tharja, but not that much.

Maybe.. he seems like he'd be comparable to Catria, yet my Catria's always more reliable. (though of course best sister would be)

Id say back then that theres zero reason to run Catria over Valter. Valter is pretty much better than Catria in every way possible imo

Now.... not so much. Forged Slayer Lance exist after all

It feels so sad to have a +Atk -HP Roy 5 stars and feel unable to use it without TA perma equiped because other-wise everything kills him.... He was my first 5 star, and the time when I get it was actually decent.

8 minutes ago, Soul~! said:

More counter triangle shenanigans :awesome:

Hide contents

Screenshot_2017-11-27-15-11-30%5B1%5D.pn

Screenshot_2017-12-04-17-36-57%5B1%5D.pn

Screenshot_2017-12-03-01-38-15%5B1%5D.pn

This stuff is as crazy as that time I saw a S!Camilla double an Ayra. And I love it. But why does B!Charlotte have a Heavy Spear in the last picture.

3 minutes ago, Poimagic said:

This stuff is as crazy as that time I saw a S!Camilla double an Ayra. And I love it. But why does B!Charlotte have a Heavy Spear in the last picture.

To be honest, Armourslayer would actually be one of her better weapons. She already 2HKO's a lot of characters, so she'd be tearing through characters that give her a hard time (like Hector and maybe Sheena).

But yeah, it's a Ridersbane.

25 minutes ago, Soul~! said:

What stuff? lol Flattered, regardless.

The stuff I'm talking about is the, "Screw the weapon triangle, I have specials that do insane damage." 

Also something close to the topic, I was thinking on how all top tier units on the wiki page have a good Firesweep build. And then it hit me. Doesn't a neutral Hinoka have 34 speed without her Brave Lance? And the I thought, how good would a Firesweep build on her be? And so, I now want to make a Firesweep Hinoka build. What do you think of this, @mampfoid?

1 minute ago, Poimagic said:

Also something close to the topic, I was thinking on how all top tier units on the wiki page have a good Firesweep build. And then it hit me. Doesn't a neutral Hinoka have 34 speed without her Brave Lance? And the I thought, how good would a Firesweep build on her be? And so, I now want to make a Firesweep Hinoka build. What do you think of this, @mampfoid?

Neutral gives her 32 Spd, actually. Which can give her a decent 35/35 for Atk/Spd if she has +Spd, but Cordelia has 35/35 for Atk/Spd with neutral Spd, so she's not quite ideal for the role. Still certainly usable, though.

5 minutes ago, Poimagic said:

The stuff I'm talking about is the, "Screw the weapon triangle, I have specials that do insane damage." 

oh, that. Then I take you may have seen what I did with  New Henry. That shit was dope.

Honestly, this fun as hell. The Weapon Triangle is very oppressive in this game, which even strong characters can struggle to kill squishy targets. I'm starting to make this more of a thing too.

I am the point now that I wish they would make some of the new skills far more accessible, because I have recently been thinking, I want to give my Nephenee flashing blade or I want to give Boey Atk/Def bond. I don't like the limitations on my ability to make builds

17 minutes ago, Mackc2 said:

I am the point now that I wish they would make some of the new skills far more accessible, because I have recently been thinking, I want to give my Nephenee flashing blade or I want to give Boey Atk/Def bond. I don't like the limitations on my ability to make builds

Same. I'd like Wrath on someone new because I wouldn't get rid of HACCAN Nephenee if I ever got her.

I've been wondering about who could bring in more weapons like Berkut's Lance, Clarisse's Bow, and Legion's Axe which while playing through Shadows of Valentia, I noticed that the the story DLC chapters do give you weapons belonging to some of the characters. Namely, Clair, Clive, Fernand, and Python. Also, Lukas's Shield, but shields aren't weapons in Heroes. Fates also has stuff like Beruka's Axe, Effie's Lance, and Subaki's Pike, Awakening has things like Celica's Gale and Titania's Axe, and apparently Barst has his own axe in New Mystery. Anyway, while it would be a bit unreasonable for everyone who have weapons that belong to them to have them in Heroes, it would be neat if some of them did since they could bring in different effects like Clarisse's Bow or Legion's Axe.

For one, Fernand could follow Berkut's footsteps and bring in Fernand's Lance with him when and if he becomes a GHB. Otherwise, he'd probably just have a Silver Lance since he doesn't have anything else associated with him -- haven't gotten far enough, but the wiki lists nothing special for him. The only question is what it would do since its combat arts are Longearche, Penetrate, and Windsweep. Longearche would probably lock it to Fernand since it would likely be translated as Distant Counter. Penetrate would be a new skill where the user can move one space after attacking, but it might conflict with the other movement skills like Drag Back or make them even stronger since you could. In that case, maybe Fernand should just bring in Penetrate as a B-skill. Built-in Windsweep would be interesting since it would be like a Firesweep Lance that lets you counterattack and assuming its interaction would be the same as Assassin's Bow and Windsweep, Fernand's Lance would let the user double with a -breaker. It would be niche, though.

Clair and Clive are already in the game with Clair having been in Heroes before SoV and the Rise of Deliverance were released. Clair's Lance has Anti-Terrors, +5 Res, and Mistdancer (-10 magical damage) which funny enough Silver Lance has as its combat art. Anti-Terrors is irrelevant to Heroes, so that leaves either a flat resistance boost or built-in Warding Blow. In either case, it would have been another version of Berkut's Lance. As for Clive, Clive's Lance has Wrath Strike, Lunge, and Armorcrush. Built-in Lunge would have been hilarious with his default Hit and Run. Anyway, Wrath Strike would have been built-in Death Blow and Armorcrush wouldn't make sense when Heavy Spear and recently, Slaying Spear exist.

Python is in a spot where more different bows would be nice, so it would be neat if he had Python's Bow. Python's Bow has Curved Shot, Heavy Draw, and Encloser. Curved Shot is irrelevant to Heroes since skill and hit rates don't exist. Heavy Draw would be Death Blow and Encloser would be Gravity if it stopped you from moving at all. Death Blow it is, then. :p

Seriously, I've been thinking about what if Python brought in Bowrange +1, but it was like the -sweep skills where the archer gains 1 more range, but can't follow-up. Maybe as a precaution of being unable to attack or counter at 2-range as well. Then I remembered that BH Lyn existed and the idea of Python's Bow having Encloser, a 3 movement, 3-range archer with the ability to stop you from moving would exist. She wouldn't be able to follow-up or even attack or counter at 2-range, but it would be obnoxious.

Edited by Kaden

4 hours ago, DefaultBeep said:

I already miss the double SP and EXP. It doesn't make a huge difference for most units, but it made leveling up the healers far easier and faster. At least Ayra and Fjorm are bonus unita in the arena, so they can get double SP that way.

I miss camilla warrior's map :{

More hinatas coming, now I give it to shiro because almost everyone has fury lol

I'm highly considering getting an extra Sonya, but I'm not sure if I should blow these last potential 15 F2P orbs or carry on the Voting Banner for Faye. My Sonya's definitely been putting in the work, but she somewhat relies on my S-support for extra Spd (-Spd).

In light of me having enough feathers to make 20 more copies of Feh, I'm going back to all of the Grand Hero Battle characters that I haven't yet bothered to get to 5-star level 40.

... And I get to Navarre and where the hell did all of his stats go? I swear the guy dumped HP, Atk, Def, and Res, but he doesn't have the 120-something Spd to make up for it. I have no idea how I'm supposed to get him to level 40 when all the game gives me are armors that take no damage and Gennys who just outright kill him if he gets too close.

5 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

... And I get to Navarre and where the hell did all of his stats go? I swear the guy dumped HP, Atk, Def, and Res, but he doesn't have the 120-something Spd to make up for it.

He is basically Karel with adjustments, isn’t he?

Edited by Vaximillian

2 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

... And I get to Navarre and where the hell did all of his stats go? I swear the guy dumped HP, Atk, Def, and Res, but he doesn't have the 120-something Spd to make up for it. I have no idea how I'm supposed to get him to level 40 when all the game gives me are armors that take no damage and Gennys who just outright kill him if he gets too close.

Isn't he basically just Athena with 1 less Spd? And less Def, all of which goes straight to his HP it seems.

3 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

He is basically Katel with adjustments, isn’t he?

2 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

Isn't he basically just Athena with 1 less Spd? And less Def, all of which goes straight to his HP it seems.

Both Karel and Athena both come with a Wo Dao. Meanwhile, Navarre is standing there throwing around 3-charge Blazing Winds that deal zero damage to armors. Because all the game gives me are armors.

Just now, Ice Dragon said:

Both Karel and Athena both come with a Wo Dao. Meanwhile, Navarre is standing there throwing around 3-charge Blazing Winds that deal zero damage to armors. Because all the game gives me are armors.

Ah, that's a fair point. Their default kits are definitely more helpful than Navarre's is.