Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

2 minutes ago, Xenomata said:

This means that Ward Fliers is now in the 4* pool, even if it turns out to be a 5* locked skill.

Ward Fliers is available at 4★:
Screenshot_20180510-155451.png

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

I spent a couple of orbs on the new banner, and didn't get anything. The game just wanted to throw a bunch of the same units at me, and the one unit I would've been really happy to get (m!Morgan) had a shitty nature. Worse than my previous -atk one, in fact. Spent some feathers to promote my +spd -def Camilla to 5-star after getting nothing, so I could at least complete the flying princesses of death flier team.

Rhomphaia is so damn fun to use. I think I'll merge up my Clair to core her now.

Part of me wishes that instead of Flashing Blade refine, she got a refine that adds maybe 15% of her Speed to her Special damage in reference to Dragonhaze. That would have been so strong.

34 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Screenshot_20180510-155451.png

Even better.

Now if only Hone Fliers would drop down...

Unrelated Edit: Now that it's been a good day with Azama, it's safe to say that damn, he bulky. I can take away Pain+ from him and he acts as good bait for training maps while whoever else, today Hinoka, goes and do their thing, all while Martyr+ handles healing.

Edited by Xenomata

When playing the story chapters, I was pleasantly surprised to see

Spoiler

that the new bad guy wasn't just another evil henchman. He actually had good points to him, and made me feel a bit bad for killing him. Too bad he's dead and gone again, so we are back to the old chucklesquad.

1 minute ago, Nanima said:

Hide contents

that the new bad guy wasn't just another evil henchman. He actually had good points to him, and made me feel a bit bad for killing him. Too bad he's dead and gone again, so we are back to the old chucklesquad.

I just hope there's an Aum staff

Spoiler

Did we fully kill him?

I might need to reread the story again, since I read it while walking to work (phone zombie lol).

Also, got Ares :D Adding him to the list of people who are fun to poke because they like to grumble about it xD

Edited by Cute Chao

1 hour ago, Nanima said:

Reveal hidden contents

Spoiler

It never was confirmed that he was dead. He himself said that he can't die for his lil sis, and no one actually commented on him being dead or anything.

Spoiler

Yeah, Mr Evil Dorcas is very likely to have stayed alive. It would have been wasteful even for the current IS to invent an OC just to kill him off after one scene.

3 minutes ago, Michelaar said:
  Reveal hidden contents

It never was confirmed that he was dead. He himself said that he can't die for his lil sis, and no one actually commented on him being dead or anything.

Spoiler

His Japanese lines were:

"俺はまだ…死ねねえ…俺がいなけりゃ…あいつは……メニ…ヤ……俺は…まだ…"

Which, if you translate very literally, means: "I won't... die yet... If I'm not there... that person... Meni..ya... I won't... yet..."

The ellipses combined with the sentence being cut off certainly do give the impression he is dead. But Intsys could still decide to bring him back. Hopefully not as some kind of raving zombie. 

Spoiler

Pretty much agreed with all the rest. It seems odd to introduce him, give him some sort of character, and then kill him straight away. Even Gunnthra had a few more scenes than that.

I'm still predicting that either Bruno or the brother they keep mentioning is going to die. I hope we can still summon them if that is the case. I don't like the weird face they've given this new guy, but I kinda like the idea of getting him as a unit some day, along with sword wyvern lady (seriously, I can never remember her name >.<).

2 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:
  Hide contents

Pretty much agreed with all the rest. It seems odd to introduce him, give him some sort of character, and then kill him straight away. Even Gunnthra had a few more scenes than that.

I'm still predicting that either Bruno or the brother they keep mentioning is going to die. I hope we can still summon them if that is the case. I don't like the weird face they've given this new guy, but I kinda like the idea of getting him as a unit some day, along with sword wyvern lady (seriously, I can never remember her name >.<).

Her name is Laegjarn, yeah pretty difficult :P

1 minute ago, Cute Chao said:

sword wyvern lady (seriously, I can never remember her name >.<)

Laegjarn.

I still expect Laevatein to ignite herself, which would cause Laegjarn to either defect or futilely attack Surtr and die because that’s the extent of character development they seem to be willing to the OCs. Hoping for the best though. I mean, we still technically have King Gustav not dead yet, and he will add to the quota of dead relatives.

Spoiler

It's sad. I'm pretty sure Helbindi got more or just as much backstory/development as Fjorm's gotten in just the few scenes he was there.  I'd like to see more of him, but leave it to IS to make the homely guy expendable. I betcha' he's not dead, but that's moreso wishful thinking. 

I'm also glad that there's actually an ice prince. And here I thought Fjorm had like...5-6 sisters. XD 

I actually kind of like Alolan Gonzales. My favorite nickname for him yet. Thought I would hate him, but I got proven wrong.

12 minutes ago, Michelaar said:

Her name is Laegjarn, yeah pretty difficult :P

11 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Laegjarn.

I still expect Laevatein to ignite herself, which would cause Laegjarn to either defect or futilely attack Surtr and die because that’s the extent of character development they seem to be willing to the OCs. Hoping for the best though. I mean, we still technically have King Gustav not dead yet, and he will add to the quota of dead relatives.

Thanks guys :D I will remember it some day.

Honestly, I'm expecting one of the sisters to die, but I do fully expect the other to join us in some way or other. I don't think they'll kill off both of them, although I guess that doesn't mean they can't be summoned...

Spoiler

I'm pretty hopeful that Hellbindi will defect once/if we rescue his sister. I'd really like to recruit both him and the first sisters...

I honestly don't think he's dead just yet. I will be shocked if he is.

11 minutes ago, Rafiel's Aria said:
  Reveal hidden contents

It's sad. I'm pretty sure Helbindi got more or just as much backstory/development as Fjorm's gotten in just the few scenes he was there.  I'd like to see more of him, but leave it to IS to make the homely guy expendable. I betcha' he's not dead, but that's moreso wishful thinking. 

I'm also glad that there's actually an ice prince. And here I thought Fjorm had like...5-6 sisters. XD 

I actually kind of like Alolan Gonzales. My favorite nickname for him yet. Thought I would hate him, but I got proven wrong.

It's a cute nickname :D I wouldn't mind recruiting him and the fire sisters some day (not saying I expect this to happen, just a hope). Don't really want the younger sister or Loki, and definitely not Surtr, though.

I'm looking forward to the reveal of the ice prince. I hope he's as pretty as his sisters since I'm shallow and want more pretty male ocs. It would've been nice to get a pretty fire male oc, but oh well.

21 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:
  Hide contents

Spoiler

Me too calling it now its leading to a sacrifice to Fjorms "cold" when I saw Ylgr said "you have a cold? I can help with that" I'm like yep I knew it someone's gonna take the fall for Fjorm. But even if Hríd or Ylgr dies they'll still be summonable I mean a bunch characters we summoned are dead plus Gunnthrá.

Edited by Blade Lord Lyn

It's a cute nickname :D I wouldn't mind recruiting him and the fire sisters some day (not saying I expect this to happen, just a hope). Don't really want the younger sister or Loki, and definitely not Surtr, though.

I'm looking forward to the reveal of the ice prince. I hope he's as pretty as his sisters since I'm shallow and want more pretty male ocs. It would've been nice to get a pretty fire male oc, but oh well.

Spoiler

I would kill for a pretty fire prince. XD I kinda' hope he's got pink hair like Gunnthra. 

But the cynic in me is pretty sure he'll be another swordie with blue hair. XD IS likes their formulas. But Gunnthra's the wise, caring sister. Mini-Fjorm is cute. Fjorm is...main character sister? That leaves the brother to either fill the brash, heroic trope or the brainy, angsty trope. XD

3 minutes ago, Rafiel's Aria said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I would kill for a pretty fire prince. XD I kinda' hope he's got pink hair like Gunnthra. 

But the cynic in me is pretty sure he'll be another swordie with blue hair. XD IS likes their formulas. But Gunnthra's the wise, caring sister. Mini-Fjorm is cute. Fjorm is...main character sister? That leaves the brother to either fill the brash, heroic trope or the brainy, angsty trope. XD

They really don't like giving boys pink hair any more :( But then again, they gave Gerome it, so there's hope. I'm still disappointed Inigo doesn't, especially with Soliel having it.

I don't think we need spoilers to discuss the brother, since it is mentioned in the story that is out now, in passing, and isn't a major spoiler, but someone please tell me if I'm wrong :)

I kinda hope he's not just the fight them all type. I'd like him to be the intelligent type instead of a bruiser. I'd kinda like him to be blonde, but I wouldn't mind pink. Just really hoping for pretty (although more Reyson pretty than Lucius pretty lol )

4 hours ago, Zeo said:

You have to initiate against her. If she attacks first you die, period. She's going to be a problem. At least she isn't on a horse though. Yep, I went there.

Hide contents

Na, I went with my current Flier team to solve the new lunatic maps and my F!Morgan took damage only from Ishtars special. I did some Ward Fliers stacking though and Morgan had DD3 seal equipped. 

2 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

That's cool, I came to appreciate that skill (see above). 

13 minutes ago, Blade Lord Lyn said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Me too calling it now its leading to a sacrifice to Fjorms "cold" when I saw Ylgr said "you have a cold? I can help with that" I'm like yep I knew it someone's gonna take the fall for Fjorm. But even if Hríd or Ylgr dies they'll still be summonable I mean a bunch characters we summoned are dead plus Gunnthrá.

That's my prediction, too. I know there's a possibility we'd still be able to summon them, but I don't feel sacrifices and death add anything to the story, especially with still being able to summon them. Just look at how much impact the last one had...

Edited by Cute Chao

They really don't like giving boys pink hair any more :( But then again, they gave Gerome it, so there's hope. I'm still disappointed Inigo doesn't, especially with Soliel having it.

I don't think we need spoilers to discuss the brother, since it is mentioned in the story that is out now, in passing, and isn't a major spoiler, but someone please tell me if I'm wrong :)

I kinda hope he's not just the fight them all type. I'd like him to be the intelligent type instead of a bruiser. I'd kinda like him to be blonde, but I wouldn't mind pink. Just really hoping for pretty (although more Reyson pretty than Lucius pretty lol )

I dunno' if we need 'em or not. XD It's out now, but I know most US folks probably haven't been up to play the chapter unless they're night owls. XD I'm just cautious so I don't get yelled at. I can only handle so much internet yelling after being dragged around by children all day. 

Brainy + pretty is the best combo. Bruno's got the whole angsty manly thing down, so we don't need two of them. Not that I would complain. I'm not getting my hopes up too high though. Gotta' have zero expectations, or I'll end up disappointed.