• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

2 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

Oh I just did that survey yesterday.

I'm going with Takumi. What about you guys?

Hector. I want a win button!

2 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

If you don't pull her, I have the perfect song to reference. So it's a win-win situation 

I didn't pull her after 110 orbs. I made my peace with this hope.

Just now, DLNarshen said:

I chose Hector too.  Need to start training some good armors.

As for who I want besides Ike, Canas was my choice.

You, sir, just got an in into the kool kids klub

27 minutes ago, Glaceon Mage said:

Do you keep at least 1 of every different Hero?

The answer is C. I keep at least one of units I am neutral or positive about, anyone I dislike is instant fodder for skill merging or feathers, thankfully that's not many units.

What about Tharja?

Also, feedback for the poll? The ike bias is strong! Screw it.

Just now, Quintessence said:

What about Tharja?

Also, feedback for the poll? The ike bias is strong! Screw it.

Tharja is an instant sacrifice, screw her.  Thankfully have not drawn her though.

I have drawn both Corrins and Peri though.

33 minutes ago, Hardy said:

@Anacybele Sure they don't want all the answers will be..."Gimme Ike!".

I know, that's why it's funny. lol

And I put RD Ike. It didn't say characters not in the game yet didn't count!

Edited by Anacybele

11 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

Oh I just did that survey yesterday.

I'm going with Takumi. What about you guys?

Linde, because I already got Takumi :p 

Though a better red lord to replace Roy would be nice too 

1 minute ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

Lilina bc I'd sooner roast a pineapple than use one. 

My +Atk Lilina is a pro in roasting pineapples! :3

4 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

110 is a lot dude.

All of that and you still couldn't get your baby gurl :(

Yeah, maybe I will get her some time. Great song, by the way. Your taste is impeccable.

Edited by Vaximillian

4 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Yeah, maybe I will get her some time. Great song, by the way. Your taste is impeccable.

Thanks!

I'm sure I'm not the only one who wanted to add an additional 5 star unit to the regular that we already have because we have 20,000+ feathers. 

Still sitting there. Chilling. Maxing. Relaxing. All cool and all.

2 hours ago, Quintessence said:

Cool, gratz. I never thought about Ursula tbh but she's pretty good on this map as she wrecks Xander and troub, plus she can deal massive dmg to the swordie.

Thanks. She is pretty good but I have to be careful since she'll get ORKO by either of them. To clarify, Ursula would only do moderate damage to the swordie and the trob.

2 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

Wow, that's nice! Would you mind explaining the tactic? Will a sword user without Triangle Adept (like Lyn, Eirika, Seliph, Alfonse) do for Veronica?

Yup. Still have someone with good res as she still managed to do decent damage to Roy.

I was inspired by a video I found here:

I had to slightly modify it since the enemy units didn't go where I wanted them to.

Ursula should take on Xander. Minerva took out the blue mage. Roy finished off the troubadour, swordie, and Veronica. Olivia is just support.

4* Ursula cannot kill Xander on her own. Olivia has hone ATK. That or spur ATK should give her the strength to one shot Xander on the 2nd turn. I sent Minerva to the right. But not on the same column as the blue mage since he'll head left instead of down. I set Roy up so he and Ursula can take out the troubadour next turn. Olivia has to move out of the way for that to happen. The swordie can't reach Roy. Veronica will do little damage to Roy. I send Ursula to attack the swordie while Roy did the finishing blow. In the meantime, Minerva is on the move now that she killed the blue mage. Veronica can't reach Ursula. Minerva damaged Veronica while Roy dealt the last blow.

One thing to keep in mind, the generic sword user has teleportation. Make sure that every unit you fight gets killed in that same turn. Otherwise, it proves deadly.

Edited by Falcom

I still don't understand how people can level up units to 40 as fast or as easily as they do. I'm losing every tower battle right now trying to level some units because the enemies are too OP. I'm using a dancer and a healer and trying to pick favorable maps and everything.

It's honestly not easy at all unless you get really lucky or cheat.

@Falcom, I'll try this once my stamina replenishes a bit. Hope Hone Atk 2 will be enough, and every enemy walks wherever I need them.

@MaskedAmpharos, I did watch that video, but there's no axe in it. I tried to emulate it replacing Felicia with Anna but the enemies went other way. Oh well.

@Anacybele, no cheating involved, just favourable enemy composition, a good healer and teammates to delete threats from the other side of the triangle or some nasty stuff..

Hi!

Can you guys help me to decide in which to focus leveling up?

After Michalis map I decided that it would be better for me to have a flying axe user. First because I don't have a main axe unit, a main green unit and a main fying unit, so one of the wyverns fit the 3 options.

So, I have Narcian and the two Michalis (since game don't want me to have a Minerva right now). Which sounds like the best for 5 stars?

* Narcian 4* lv1 HP:17 , Atk:15, Spd:6, Def:8, Res6 (need to be promoted to a 4*, right now is 3*)

* Michalis 3* lv 1 HP:18, Atk:15, Spd:6, Def:8, Res3

* Michalis 4* lv1 HP:18, Atk:19, Spd:6, Def:9, Res:3

The other options are one of my 4 Cherches mmm

I was thinking in Narcian, but... Now with Michalis I have another option. Can someone help me to choose? (I'm still laking lot of feathers, but I want to choose one already)

Just now, Vaximillian said:

no cheating involved, just favourable enemy composition, a good healer and teammates to delete threats from the other side of the triangle or some nasty stuff..

Exactly what I do.

14 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I still don't understand how people can level up units to 40 as fast or as easily as they do. I'm losing every tower battle right now trying to level some units because the enemies are too OP. I'm using a dancer and a healer and trying to pick favorable maps and everything.

I feel like cheat is your own personal catch phrase, as you say it a lot when you see/experience something absurd XD 

Anywho, what healer ya got?

12 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Part of it is having solid, reliable babysitters to cover the enemies that are a threat to the unit that you are training. In general, I don't gun for having my trainee kill everything or even most of the enemies; taking out two is good enough and is relatively safe. The stronger your babysitters are, the more easily you can avert disaster by having them remove enemies in an emergency.

Your primary goal when training a unit shouldn't be to have the trainee kill everything it feasibly can, it's to have the trainee survive to the end of the mission. Don't be afraid to sacrifice a unit or two to keep your trainee alive if that's what it takes to do so while still winning the mission.

5 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Part of it is having solid, reliable babysitters to cover the enemies that are a threat to the unit that you are training. In general, I don't gun for having my trainee kill everything or even most of the enemies; taking out two is good enough and is relatively safe. The stronger your babysitters are, the more easily you can avert disaster by having them remove enemies in an emergency.

Your primary goal when training a unit shouldn't be to have the trainee kill everything it feasibly can, it's to have the trainee survive to the end of the mission. Don't be afraid to sacrifice a unit or two to keep your trainee alive if that's what it takes to do so while still winning the mission.

I use my highest leveled units, I'm well aware of all this. But nothing you guys have told me works. I've tried it all. Also, remember that a healer and dancer together take up half your team. You're then left with one slot for your "trainee" and one slot for the "babysitter."

Edited by Anacybele