Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

10 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Responding to something that was originally two paragraphs with one uninterrupted paragraph can lead to confusion.  The first sentence is asking for examples, and Roy is offered as an example without preamble.

Responding to two paragraphs with one paragraph can be confusing, yes, but it does not mean that one must respond to two paragraphs with two paragraphs. Interdimensional Observer responded to both statements with one paragraph, which is valid. If anything should have been changed, an mention of "additionally" at the beginning of the second sentence or "as well" at the end (or something else thereof) could have deterred confusion.

• Replies 77.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

12 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

What else am I supposed to do with Jaffar? S-support him with Nino?

I couldn't tell you, because the bastard still refuses to come my way. Imagine that: an assassin that's actually good at staying hidden.

1 minute ago, Tybrosion said:

I couldn't tell you, because the bastard still refuses to come my way. Imagine that: an assassin that's actually good at staying hidden.

He knows he isn’t looked for for his abilities in combat or his personality.

29 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Poor Hana, too bad the weren't any Sothes available.

Nah. Sothe is also one of my favourites, so it's also a shame in terms of fodder...and then, ironically, I actually quite like Subaki as well. I just tend to fodder Klein.

Do you want to see what I did with Libra.

3 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

He knows he isn’t looked for for his abilities in combat or his personality.

That's...100% true. I'd only want him for completion's sake, since I already know I'd never actually use him when I can't even be bothered to use any daggers not named Olivia (and Felicia once I complete her merge project) with any regularity.

Though at this point, Jaffar is the oldest unit in the game I still have never gotten.

36 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Cherish him

7 minutes ago, Junkhead said:

ps95e6gjhjb11.png

Look at his shovel.

@Rezzy

You killed a Marth?

1 hour ago, Vaximillian said:

Merge them into an 11-headed 22-armed Angel of Death. Like one of those creepy south-Asian or east-Asian deities.

5 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Merge them into an 11-headed 22-armed Angel of Death. Like one of those creepy south-Asian or east-Asian deities.

Would he get a stupid name like Alf Layla wa-Layla too?

1 hour ago, Tybrosion said:

Though at this point, Jaffar is the oldest unit in the game I still have never gotten.

I'm missing him too and a couple of other oldies (Linde, Lyn, Ryoma, Julia, Olwen, Faye & Mist ... also Ike, but that's my own fault). 

1 hour ago, Junkhead said:

Look at his shovel.

That Showel looks good, I hope he likes cake. (Didn't play Awakening to the point of his appearance yet). 

- - - - - - 

Something totally unrelated which made me think of @Ice Dragon:

Spoiler

Smol Dragon March would definitely an OP skill. What would it look like? 

Edited by mampfoid

1 hour ago, Tybrosion said:

I wish I could be so lucky. I'm still missing a bunch of units from launch and near-launch. Notably Ryoma, Leo and Minerva are just never going to show up it seems. Though to be fair I've never directly pulled on banners for them either. All my orbs keep getting sucked up chasing seasonals with bad luck, so I can't pull for much else. The only seasonal banner I've ever been able to save orbs during was the Valentine's one.

16 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Something totally unrelated which made me think of @Ice Dragon:

Hide contents

Smol Dragon March would definitely an OP skill. What would it look like? 

That's so fucking cute. LOL

31 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

I'm missing him too and a couple of other oldies (Linde, Lyn, Ryoma, Julia, Olwen, Faye & Mist ... also Ike, but that's my own fault). 

29 minutes ago, Alkaid said:

I wish I could be so lucky. I'm still missing a bunch of units from launch and near-launch. Notably Ryoma, Leo and Minerva are just never going to show up it seems. Though to be fair I've never directly pulled on banners for them either. All my orbs keep getting sucked up chasing seasonals with bad luck, so I can't pull for much else. The only seasonal banner I've ever been able to save orbs during was the Valentine's one.

I'm missing just 21 (which includes the unreleased Walhart) characters for the catalog at this point, though it should be noted that I don't currently have Katarina, waste of space Faye, Bride Lyn, Anamnesis Eirika, Lyon, or original Takumi at this point.

Regulars: (7) Jaffar, Mist, Innes, Leif, Righteous Olwen, Lene, Libra
Seasonals / Legends (13): Xander auditioning for the Village People (Spring), Caeda, Charlotte, Gaius, New Year's Azura, Roy, LA Lyn, Sharena, F!Grima, Ninian, Ryoma, Innes, Linde

A good portion of the characters you guys mentioned I ended up getting off-focus (Ryoma, Leo, Faye, Minerva, Olwen, Julia). I suppose the game balanced that out by making me wait forever for Azura, Elise and Linde though.

2 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

I'm missing just 21 (which includes the unreleased Walhart) characters for the catalog at this point, though it should be noted that I don't currently have Katarina, waste of space Faye, Bride Lyn, Anamnesis Eirika, Lyon, or original Takumi at this point.

Regulars: (7) Jaffar, Mist, Innes, Leif, Righteous Olwen, Lene, Libra
Seasonals / Legends (13): Xander auditioning for the Village People (Spring), Caeda, Charlotte, Gaius, New Year's Azura, Roy, LA Lyn, Sharena, F!Grima, Ninian, Ryoma, Innes, Linde

I'll trade you Bride Caeda, Bride Lyn, Linde and an Innes for Ryoma, regular Lyn, Leo and Minerva. That leaves 3 more Caedas to trade somebody for a Charlotte. I hate Caeda now.

And damn, maybe my luck just blows since I'm missing nearly 70 characters in the catalogue. I don't get pity broken a whole lot since the game would rather keep taking me to 4-5% before every 5* rather than pity break me a bunch at lower %'s.

@Alkaid @Tybrosion I'm missing 58 units from the catalogue, but I pulled a lot of new units via pity breakers in the last months (Leo, Lucina, Karla, Luke, Zeglius, Deirdre, Julia, Eirika (Cav), Leif, FH!Celica, FH!Robin) which filled some empty slots at least. 

Now a big part of the missing units are seasonals (and some legendary heroes), which is really unfortunate. 

How can I beat Xander infernal with armors? Or at least, the armors I'm trying to use. BK, legendary Hector, Zombie Jakob, Christmas Robin. I can't seem to find anything that works on my own here.

6 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

How can I beat Xander infernal with armors? Or at least, the armors I'm trying to use. BK, legendary Hector, Zombie Jakob, Christmas Robin. I can't seem to find anything that works on my own here.

What other trained armors do you have?

2 minutes ago, Othin said:

What other trained armors do you have?

Just Count Henry. He won't survive though. His Def is too low. Otherwise, I'd have him tank the green mages. But Xander and a sword infantry are in the way there.

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

Let me ask you this: how many of them have Ward Armor? You'd be very surprised how much of a difference it makes to stack them. Even had me dumbfounded, and I don't even like using armors

2 minutes ago, Motendra said:

Let me ask you this: how many of them have Ward Armor? You'd be very surprised how much of a difference it makes to stack them. Even had me dumbfounded, and I don't even like using armors

None. I don't use that skill. I prefer Fortifies. I also haven't pulled a Draug in forever. I think he's the one that has Ward armor.

2 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

None. I don't use that skill. I prefer Fortifies. I also haven't pulled a Draug in forever. I think he's the one that has Ward armor.

Draug has Ward Armor.  It's a lot better than Fortify here due to Xander's Panic Ploy.

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

Just Count Henry. He won't survive though. His Def is too low. Otherwise, I'd have him tank the green mages. But Xander and a sword infantry are in the way there.

If my math is right, neutral Atk/Spd Henry with Gronnblade (not +) and Hone+Fortify Armor bonuses can one-round the sword infantry. Getting him into position from a spot where he can receive two buffs requires Swap, though. Is that something you might be able to set up?

I think he can even work with -Atk, but -Spd would need additional help to double.

2 minutes ago, Othin said:

If my math is right, neutral Atk/Spd Henry with Gronnblade (not +) and Hone+Fortify Armor bonuses can one-round the sword infantry. Getting him into position from a spot where he can receive two buffs requires Swap, though. Is that something you might be able to set up?

I think he can even work with -Atk, but -Spd would need additional help to double.

Don't have Gronnblade fodder.