• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

3 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Yeah, but they've made seven games with ties to that world including remakes. FE1-3, Shadow Dragon, New Mystery, Awakening, and now Echoes. Other continents only got as many as two games.

You can't really count the remakes. It's not like they can just up and move the continent to another world.

Edited by Ice Dragon

1 minute ago, Roflolxp54 said:

Eh... Hero Merit's going to take a lot of time and stamina to cap out -- it takes way less time/effort to get get a Hero all the way to lv. 40 from lv. 1.

With patience, comes virtue...

But yeah, seriously, it's not meant for quick feathers. It's something that you earn for loving your character dearly. :wub:

Just now, Ice Dragon said:

You can't really count the remakes. It's not like they can just up and move the continent to another world.

They still went back to those continents though.

So while I'm waiting for the update to download, I just noticed that among the Heroes shown off in the download screen, Camilla is holding a Silver Axe instead of a Brave Axe. I guess they must have changed her mind about what she was gonna use halfway through, especially since her art also has a Silver Axe.

Just now, Lyrai said:

With patience, comes virtue...

But yeah, seriously, it's not meant for quick feathers. It's something that you earn for loving your character dearly. :wub:

Yeah, it'd more likely happen if you have a Hero learning loads of inherited skills.

Just now, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

So while I'm waiting for the update to download, I just noticed that among the Heroes shown off in the download screen, Camilla is holding a Silver Axe instead of a Brave Axe. I guess they must have changed her mind about what she was gonna use halfway through, especially since her art also has a Silver Axe.

There could've also been some miscommunication between the artist and the devs.

Did we ever got a new 3* in the gacha pool since new characters starts added? I do remember there are new 4*, but is there any new 3*? 

@DraceEmpressa Yes, there are. You can get 4 star Reindhart in any banner now, for example, while back in the banner where he appeared, it's 5 star only. I do have a feeling the spring is only sprung on springs, however.

Edited by Lyrai

2 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Not sure if it really means anything considering that other units like Barst and Raven aren't depicted using their final weapons in their Heroes artwork.

EDIT: Ah, I see what you mean about Camilla.

Edited by Roflolxp54

tfw you forget to leave out the most important part

I'm talking about her sprite in that screen, not her artwork.

Yes, you said that... I quoted you...

Yeah, now look at the thread, and you'll see that someone else also misunderstood apparently.

Oh, I didn't see that post at first. Again, my bad...

7 minutes ago, Lyrai said:

@DraceEmpressa Yes, there are. You can get 4 star Reindhart in any banner now, for example, while back in the banner where he appeared, it's 5 star only. I do have a feeling the spring is only sprung on springs, however.

They were asking if any new 3*s were added though, and I'm pretty sure we've only gotten new 4*s and not 3*s (correct me if I'm wrong though). 

1 minute ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

They were asking if any new 3*s were added though, and I'm pretty sure we've only gotten new 4*s and not 3*s (correct me if I'm wrong though). 

no you're right. every new character has been 4 stars, 5 stars or both after their banner ends

We finally have a Dex for the Heroes you've owned at least once.

Misc. > Hero Merit List

Makes me wish I hadn't sent Raigh and Matthew home and didn't do lame SP-only merges.

Edited by Roflolxp54

5 minutes ago, Roflolxp54 said:

We finally have a Dex for the Heroes you've owned at least once.

Misc. > Hero Merit List

Neat. Thanks for the info.

5 minutes ago, Coolmanio said:

New characters' artwork:

Falchion sure is big. Alm's hip is stronk.

Edited by pianime94