Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

42 minutes ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

Are we sure that isn't Nowi?

Yes, because that hair isn't even close to being long enough to be Nowi's (or Tiki's for that matter).

What appears to be ears could be a ribbon or a poufy collar instead.

• Replies 77.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

I just noticed that the Inquiries button does not exist anymore. According to the 6.1.0 Update, it says that the Inquiries button was moved into the FAQ page, but there is no such button in the FAQ page. I can still submit feedback, but there I cannot submit an inquiry if I need to get a response. Can anyone else find the Inquiry button?

6 hours ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Oh nice! Congrats on your first crown! Lets hope it's the first crown of many!

Thank you. To be honest, I didn't expect to get it but glad I did.

4 hours ago, Othin said:

Congrats!

Thank you!

Looks like Dokkalfheim Ophelia is next, and I was definitely not expecting her. Her art is quite cute. The colors work very well.

Spoiler

chara_img_00069020000291_01.png?time=164

Spoiler

chara_img_00069020000291_02.png?time=164

Spoiler

chara_img_00069020000291_03.png?time=164

Spoiler

chara_img_00069020000291_04.png?time=164

As far as combat performance, now she does 5 more damage on her initial attack. Which is all that matters.

Oh hey, a Resplendent that actually has my attention. I'll be looking forward to that Ophelia merge.

Anyways, we also got the next banner revival poll on Twitter. The winner of this one should be obvious:

• Yup, this trash banner is still here Mirabilis & More (Mirabilis, Apotheosis Anna, Say'ri, Mustafa)
  • Dawning Reality & Nifl (Nifl, Charlotte, Nyx, Orochi)
  • Keepers of Faith (CYL Gatekeeper, CYL Marianne, CYL Marth, CYL Eirika)
  • Abyss & Muspell (Muspell, Yuri, Constance, Hapi)

If Mirabilis gets Nifl eliminated (because there's no way Mira is winning against the other two), I'm actually going to scream. 

3 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Anyways, we also got the next banner revival poll on Twitter. The winner of this one should be obvious:

• Yup, this trash banner is still here Mirabilis & More (Mirabilis, Apotheosis Anna, Say'ri, Mustafa)

If Mirabilis gets Nifl eliminated (because there's no way Mira is winning against the other two), I'm actually going to scream. 

For once I welcome two 3H banners to definitely overwhelm the other two options.

Jesus, Mirabilis & More have been around for how long? All 3 non-mythic units are outright bad these days, at least Dawning Reality has two good units and one unit who better enables an annoying armorball AR-D team.
There is no way in hell that Mirabilis could possibly be more popular than the ice queen, is there...?

3 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Oh hey, a Resplendent that actually has my attention. I'll be looking forward to that Ophelia merge.

The obvious banner doesn't need anymore help. I guess I'll throw a vote for the Nifl banner to help bury the one that's over due it's stay. I haven't analyzed Mirabilis's CYL positioning between this year and last, but why don't these people just meme her there honestly.

Odin fans are in shambles lol. I wonder if we'll get an Ophelia alt later this year; some duo with Ares I'd think. Plus she's getting a refine soon enough.

11 minutes ago, LoneStar said:

I haven't analyzed Mirabilis's CYL positioning between this year and last, but why don't these people just meme her there honestly.

Mirabilis declined in CYL6 (was 154th in 5, then slipped down to 233rd in 6).

I’d assume her no longer lacking an alt was part of the reason for the drop in CYL6.

Bugger, AHR banner being on the 22nd means it launches right as the period for claiming a Forma unit expires. Unless my maths is wrong, of course, which is often is, but looks like no bueno. Oh well, no great priority unless Laegjarn's refine turns out amazing.

If the New Heroes banner is amazing I could get the last Celestial Stone by sparking that as well, but farming up another 150-200 orbs from old story/paralogue/CCs ...yikes, that's a one way ticket to getting me to despise the game again. So yeah I'm probably overthinking this and I'll just let it lapse and forget about it.

2 hours ago, Humanoid said:

Bugger, AHR banner being on the 22nd means it launches right as the period for claiming a Forma unit expires. Unless my maths is wrong, of course, which is often is, but looks like no bueno. Oh well, no great priority unless Laegjarn's refine turns out amazing.

Yeah, it's pretty close.

The banner is on March 22nd, as you said, and the Heroes HoF claiming time expires in the reset of the following day, March 23rd.

With the Remix Banner, we have the schedule updated. Thanks reddit user u/Mina_7756 for the image.

qH3i3Nk.png

Looks like Duma is alone in May for the remix. So even though we got 3 Remix Banners in a row early this year, we will still get 6 remixes in a time frame of 6 months, which was what is happening before. 

I think we should go back to 2 remixes per banner in July, and that would be Roy and Yune. Looking forward for the Chaos Goddess remix and refinement.

In September, we only have Naga so far. I would consider Sothis there as well, since she is scheduled for September, but Red is already full. Will we get only Naga in that month? I hope not. My thought is that Thrasir, who is in March's Legendary Hero, could have her next rerun in September, and it could be the remix. She was not in the heroes announced for remix in last month's channel, but that could be fixed in August's channel.

November we have Alm alone as well. Maybe Eliwood, who is currently scheduled for May, will join him there. Or Julia, who is in April's banner. Both not in the list from February's Channel as well, but same case with Thrasir here.

That's around Golden Week isn't it? Would they run CYL5 Hero Fest at around the same time? That'd be awkward. Regardless though, I wouldn't mind picking Eirika and Marianne since I did nothing during their launch - I picked Gatekeeper as the freebie and ignored Marth because he's a boring unit type and he also somehow manages to look worse than the previous Marths despite none of them looking particularly good.

P.S. Until yesterday I thought Nifl was a flier and had no arms.

1 hour ago, Humanoid said:

That's around Golden Week isn't it? Would they run CYL5 Hero Fest at around the same time? That'd be awkward. Regardless though, I wouldn't mind picking Eirika and Marianne since I did nothing during their launch - I picked Gatekeeper as the freebie and ignored Marth because he's a boring unit type and he also somehow manages to look worse than the previous Marths despite none of them looking particularly good.

P.S. Until yesterday I thought Nifl was a flier and had no arms.

That happened last year.

In May 2021 we got CYL 4 Hero Fest and CYL 4 Forging Bonds revival. It could happen again this year.

We should be getting the trailer for the next New Heroes banner soon. Within the next couple of days, if not tomorrow. Any bets? I'm thinking it'll be either Three Houses or Thracia 776. I'd prefer Thracia, it's still lacking so much of its cast. But, I'd be...oddly okay with Three Houses? Weird after how fatigued I've been with TH in Heroes, but if they bring Ashe, Felix, or Dorothea, I'd like it.