• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

New calendar:

FLSLDZVX0A8QJ3l?format=jpg&name=medium

Biggest thing to note is that March is opening with a Special Heroes banner instead of New Heroes (which has never happened before). Meanwhile, this month's New Heroes banner will be next Friday.

Also, I guess Grand Hero Battle re-runs don't exist anymore. We haven't gotten one since late December (Dithorba).

7 minutes ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

What's usually the Special Heroes banner in March? It's not the Easter/spring one, is it? That feels a little early, but maybe I'm not remembering when that one usually is.

March has always been the spring one with the bunny outfits. It's just that until this year it was always in the back half of March (the 30th in 2017, the 22nd in 2018, the 19th in 2019, the 18th in 2020, and the 17th last year).

It makes me wonder if we'll be getting something a bit different this year (like a different kind of spring banner).

6 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

March has always been the spring one with the bunny outfits. It's just that until this year it was always in the back half of March (the 30th in 2017, the 22nd in 2018, the 19th in 2019, the 18th in 2020, and the 17th last year).

It makes me wonder if we'll be getting something a bit different this year (like a different kind of spring banner).

That's my thinking as well. It'll be interesting to see where this goes.

14 hours ago, Tybrosion said:

Even though I am actually tired of the bunny costumes for the Spring Banner, I still expect that for the March's Special Heroes banner.

They probably swapped the order of March's banners because of the Forging Bonds revival, since we can't have 2 FB happening at the same time, and we have Nott & More revival on March 9th.

It could also be they not wanting the Seasonal banner competing with the A Hero Rises banner in sales? The AHR Banner should be after the 20th and before the Mythic Banner.

Edited by Diovani Bressan

1 hour ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Even though I am actually tired of the bunny costumes for the Spring Banner, I still expect that for the March's Special Heroes banner.

They probably swapped the order if March's banners because of the Forging Bonds revival, since we can't have 2 FB happening at the same time, and we have Nóo & More revival on March 9th.

It could also be they not wanting the Seasonal banner competing with the A Hero Rises banner in sales? The AHR Banner should be after the 20th and before the Mythic Banner.

Hmm, yeah. Those are good points particularly the “they don’t want two Forging Bonds running at once” point.

52 minutes ago, LoneStar said:

Right the bunny banner is coming up. Maybe it's time Cherche got an alt, since Minerva and the Whitewings sisters are done.

Nope, we won’t be truly done until we get bunny Michalis and bunny Maria.

That said, a Cherche/Maria harmonic would be kinda cool and bunny Michalis would at least be funny in a similar way to bunny Narcian.

Since the March Special Heroes banner is likely to have a Harmonic unit over a Duo, I can definitely see them giving us Maria + Cherche, or Michalis + Cherche. That'd be pretty neat. The lineup could end up being Maria/Michalis + Cherche, Maria/Michalis (whichever isn't on the Harmonic), Gerome, Olivia (because of Inigo last year), and Cordelia (because of Severa last year).

Nowi is also very much on the table as a Spring banner possibility (because of Nah). Nah even has this as castle dialogue:

Nah: My clothes are so I match Myrrh! Mother looked a bit jealous, so I plan to make her some for next year.

Of course, that could be a tease that goes nowhere like the bridal Leanne tease in the 2020 Bridal paralogue.

Remix Scheduled made by Reddit user u/Mina_7756.

kLPuLZr.png

Something seems... off. Duma is alone in May.

The removed all the Legendary/Mythics until Naga. Even if they add Eliwood and Sothis as a surprise, May is already full on red. I was expecting Yune to be in May, not in July.

I wonder if they will move someone else from May or to May, like how they moved Eirika from November to September.

Edited by Diovani Bressan

I was already going to spark on July for L!Tiki, but Eir being there just makes it more valuable. I don't mind Roy, want more copies of L!Tiki and Lucina is welcome, Lyn and Yune are whatever, but I'd merge into my ones and Eir is a merge project. Don't even care who gets the red and colorless slots to round up the banner.

I'm also sparking May for Marth, possibly, but that one is looking less tempting. Don't want Ryoma, Fjorm and Ephraim are ok, Hector is fodder, Duma is whatever. That one could benefit from the 2 missing slots.

Not pulling on March and September, so far. Only going after Tiki, Marth and Eir on these ones for the foreseeable future.

Feb/March schedule is looking full, which is always a great thing for orbs! Currently doing so well that I'm positive that I can reach my original orb goal by March so long as I keep my head down and don't use too many on the banners right now. All of the events just make it more likely. Who knows, I may be able to spend some on the Valentines Awakening banner in March if I stay focused. 

2 hours ago, Rinco said:

I was already going to spark on July for L!Tiki, but Eir being there just makes it more valuable. I don't mind Roy, want more copies of L!Tiki and Lucina is welcome, Lyn and Yune are whatever, but I'd merge into my ones and Eir is a merge project. Don't even care who gets the red and colorless slots to round up the banner.

I'm also sparking May for Marth, possibly, but that one is looking less tempting. Don't want Ryoma, Fjorm and Ephraim are ok, Hector is fodder, Duma is whatever. That one could benefit from the 2 missing slots.

Not pulling on March and September, so far. Only going after Tiki, Marth and Eir on these ones for the foreseeable future.

Just a random aside, but is your profile pic a Mistborn reference? I'm pretty sure I've seen that art before!

4 minutes ago, Use the Falchion said:

Just a random aside, but is your profile pic a Mistborn reference? I'm pretty sure I've seen that art before!

Yes it is!
It's a fan art of Vin and Kelsier that they even included in the Mistborn Leatherbound. I really like it

Edited by Rinco

Aww... This totally warmed my heart browsing Reddit. I like Edelgard X F!Byleth and I want it to be my favorite ship, but after seeing Chrom X M!Robin, this is like on a whole other level of feels. I hate to say it, but Chrom X M!Robin might be the best ship in the entire series. Edelgard X F!Byleth still has special place in my heart, but they have to move over to second place.

5gabrmib7ih81.png

I did not really think much of Chrom: Fate-Defying Duo at first in terms of stuff outside of pure game mechanics, but now I am starting to see him more than just a tool to help me solve hard maps. While I have always liked M!Robin, Chrom was just meh to me until recently. The pairing has definitely grown a lot on me the past few days, and I am starting to appreciate Chrom a lot more. I like how Heroes is able to make me discover and appreciate a character like Reinhardt, or I guess rediscover a character in this case and bring back nostalgia.

8 hours ago, XRay said:

The pairing has definitely grown a lot on me the past few days, and I am starting to appreciate Chrom a lot more.

At first I thought people were just pushing their Chrom and M!Robin ships and then we get this duo's paired dialogue. I looked up the English version and it's (slightly) more suggestive than the Japanese version. 

Unit wise, he feels ok? Maybe I'm not using him correctly but just using him in TT doesn't allow me to think less; I would say I've had to think more to take advantage of his kit. That's fine for PvP modes but I like PvE content to be easier. Could very well be the other units on the team limiting his potential but he's not a super tank for this game mode like I was hoping he'd be.

Edited by Flying Shogi

21 minutes ago, Flying Shogi said:

Unit wise, he feels ok? Maybe I'm not using him correctly but just using him in TT doesn't allow me to think less; I would say I've had to think more to take advantage of his kit. That's fine for PvP modes but I like PvE content to be easier. Could very well be the other units on the team limiting his potential but he's not a super tank for this game mode like I was hoping he'd be.

I am using him as a nuke right now in Tempest Trials, and he does not feel any different from other nukes. His main utility for me will lie in Limited Hero Battles when I cannot run a Dancer/Singer and he will be a pseudo Dancer/Singer for me. Although now that I have Lucina: Future Fondness and Robin: Tactful Deliverer, I do not think I can just brainlessly use an Awakening Save tank team yet on every Awakening Limited Hero Battles map, unlike how I can do so with Heroes since they got Nifl.

1 hour ago, XRay said:

I do not think I can just brainlessly use an Awakening Save tank team yet on every Awakening Limited Hero Battles map, unlike how I can do so with Heroes since they got Nifl.

Assuming you mean Gustav and Henriette, I think the last member on an interesting Heroes team can be Triandra to provide Guard support. I also have Muspell but he's a little wonky without auto follow up so he'll most likely be support anyway and Triandra plays support better unless the Save tanks need more firepower.

Edited by Flying Shogi

4 hours ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Playing Rokkr Sieges and... Warding Stance on Legendary Ike can be quite annoying. You can't juste Witchy Wand him and not worry with his specials.

I had to use others ways to deal with him, like Pulse Smoke.

Huh, that's funny, doesn't Pulse Smoke hard counter these Rokkr Bosses? It is kind of premium to have on multiple units I guess. I was going to use Legendary F!Byleth to let my Galeforcers negate that effect.

1 hour ago, LoneStar said:

Huh, that's funny, doesn't Pulse Smoke hard counter these Rokkr Bosses? It is kind of premium to have on multiple units I guess. I was going to use Legendary F!Byleth to let my Galeforcers negate that effect.

I am actually using Pulse Smoke in only one unit, and that is a Forma Dimitri from the first Three Houses Hall of Forms.

Other Hero that can be used for that same role is Legendary Dimitri, who has Pulse Smoke effect in Atrocity.

Here's how I am dealing with Rokkr Legendary Ike:

Spoiler

7 hours ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Playing Rokkr Sieges and... Warding Stance on Legendary Ike can be quite annoying. You can't juste Witchy Wand him and not worry with his specials.

I had to use others ways to deal with him, like Pulse Smoke.

It's a bit tricky, but I'm able to deal with him with my usual team of Duo Palla, Est, Halloween Mia, and Legendary Azura as long as I don't get unlucky with bow enemies.

Est and Palla use their first action each turn to kill a random mob to activate Galeforce and then alternate attacking Ike with Mia, who gets danced by Azura. It just takes 6-7 turns to kill Ike instead of 4 since I can only attack him twice each turn.

For a bit more security, it might be worth switching out Azura for something like a Dancer Eldigan with Heavy Blade and Galeforce so that you can also have the dancer help clear mobs.

This is why I consider Triandra one of my luckiest pulls ever, showing up when I wasn't even sniping her color. Frightful Dream is so good in Rokkr Sieges.