• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

1 minute ago, DehNutCase said:

Quick question: Anyone know if Wind-sweep is melee only?

That is, can Alm give it to, for example, Nino or Klein?

There don't seem to be any inheritance restrictions tied to Windsweep. Go nuts.

3 minutes ago, Falcom said:

What team are you running? I'm interested to know cause I hardly been getting any... (surprisingly an all 4* calvary team has netted me four defense wins)

I use a team of Julia, Abel, Baby Tiki, and Takumi.  They all have extra skills from inheritance.

Well, I have to admit, Klein can kill pretty much anything when used right. o.o Though what I don't like is that Camilla quadruples him. That sucks. I planned to use him as a Camilla counter and it looks like that might not be a good idea. >.>

5 minutes ago, DehNutCase said:

Whelp, suddenly, I wish I had a Jaffar.

I have one :D But I'm not gonna just dump my Alm, even if he is -Atk. Also, doesn't preventing Jaffar from doubling greatly hurt his damage?

Btw, this is for you:

Spoiler

Screenshot_20170411-004858_zpsgcvy4m14.p

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

Well, I have to admit, Klein can kill pretty much anything when used right. o.o Though what I don't like is that Camilla quadruples him. That sucks. I planned to use him as a Camilla counter and it looks like that might not be a good idea. >.>

Not if Klein shoots first!

In other words, don't leave your Brave users in the way of an incoming attack, and they should be fine.

Just now, eclipse said:

Not if Klein shoots first!

In other words, don't leave your Brave users in the way of an incoming attack, and they should be fine.

I wasn't trying to though. I thought Camilla was out of range. And I didn't know she was so fast. Not many units can get in four hits with a brave weapon due to the speed penalty.

2 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Heh I have 2

HEH HEH HEH 

Oh, you got 2 Jaffars?

I wonder if any of the current Banner will drop down to the 3* Pool after the Banner ends.  We've only had units drop to 4* (apart from Robin), if at all so far, but this would be a good time to add to the 3* Pool.  Faye, Claire, and Lukas seem "secondary" enough to fit into the 3* pool, and since it would give players a chance to have access to Gaiden/SoV characters, since otherwise, they'd only be in the rarer tiers.  It would be nice to have at least a few units from each game be available as 3*.  It would be a nice way to raise interest in the game.

28 minutes ago, eclipse said:

There's people who blindly follow the meta, and people who dissect the meta to figure out why things work. . .and then people who find a way to make their units work, no matter what the meta says.

My arena team consists of two -Atk units, a 4*, and a unit who took 22,000 feathers to get up to speed.  No problems so far.

About ask with are good partners to Faye?

Also, I want to ask the same question with Sophia, I'm searching more characters to train, and I want to do teams with these two girls.

15 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I wasn't trying to though. I thought Camilla was out of range. And I didn't know she was so fast. Not many units can get in four hits with a brave weapon due to the speed penalty.

I trained on Gordin.  EVERYONE doubled him.

If possible, run someone with Shove/Swap.  That should keep Klein out of trouble, and the more things he can shoot, the better.

15 minutes ago, Troykv said:

About ask with are good partners to Faye?

Also, I want to ask the same question with Sophia, I'm searching more characters to train, and I want to do teams with these two girls.

Together?  This will be interesting!

They're both ranged, and are relatively slow.  However, Faye won't be counter-attacked, and Sophia can tank certain things, if you're careful.  For the sake of coverage, you'll want a blue and green unit, both melee.  You'll also want one more magic unit, if possible.

Of the green units, Anna's fast and available, but she dies to a stiff breeze.  Camilla's another choice, since you should be able to take out arrows with Faye.  Spring Festival Chrom would be perfect, but he's no longer in the summon pool.  Minerva's ca nwork, but she'll need to de-equip Life and Death, since you're looking for someone who can semi-reliably tank.  If you don't mind spending a LOT of feathers, Barst/Raven with a Silver/Killer Axe can fill that niche (+Spd Raven can keep his default weapon, but everything else is just too slow).  Hector's always a fan favorite, but he'll need some sort of repositioning skill so that he can keep up with everyone else.

For blue units, everything points to Nowi or F!Corrin.  F!Corrin has the benefit of being a debuffing physical tank, while Nowi can run Swordbreaker and eliminate one of the faster colors.  Ephraim is a decent alternative, since Faye appreciates Seal Defense.  Sharena makes for a decent off-tank, but I suggest running Renewal in her B slot if you go this route.  Cordelia/Abel can work as player-phase nukes (as there's more squishy reds than squishy blues).  Azura/Ninian are great for utility.  Effie has the same issues as Hector, but you'll want to give someone else Swap/Shove.  Reinhardt is always welcome to a team (in which case run Draw Back on someone).

So, have fun~!

Edited by eclipse
Minor text fixes

Camilla has Darting Blow, which gives her +6 Spd when she initiates the attack.

2 minutes ago, eclipse said:

If possible, run someone with Shove/Swap.  That should keep Klein out of trouble, and the more things he can shoot, the better.

That isn't possible though, because I've never had access to those skills.

2 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Camilla has Darting Blow, which gives her +6 Spd when she initiates the attack.

Well, that explains it.

3 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Oh, you got 2 Jaffars?

Indeed I did 

Spoiler

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

@Anacybele kills everything in sight eh? Sometimes you just got to give them a chance to murder everyone y'know? I bet  t̶o̶t̶a̶l̶ ̶s̶t̶u̶d̶ Jeorge couldn't do that! ;)

Happy to know he's coming along well 

Just now, Arcanite said:

Reveal hidden contents

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

@Anacybele kills everything in sight eh? Sometimes you just got to give them a chance to murder everyone y'know? I bet  t̶o̶t̶a̶l̶ ̶s̶t̶u̶d̶ Jeorge couldn't do that! ;)

Happy to know he's coming along well 

He's more like okay, I would say. I don't actually think he's that amazing since he can't take hits at all. If I let him take even one, he's dead or almost dead. Not really liking that at all.

7 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

I have one :D But I'm not gonna just dump my Alm, even if he is -Atk. Also, doesn't preventing Jaffar from doubling greatly hurt his damage?

Btw, this is for you:

Hide contents

Screenshot_20170411-004858_zpsgcvy4m14.p

That team looks like my team, except my Minerva isn't a scrub that dies to 1 Julia hit. (She has + Hp and only L&D 1), also, it's missing a Klein.

Re: Alm -> Jaffar. It hurts his damage, yes, but it makes him a very safe, very good debuffer.

Pity Leo only has 25 speed at max, or else he'd rape everyone with windsweep. (You can't counter, and you won't have an enemy phase if you're stuck to one move while the enemy reposition trains away. I need to find an Elise or something.)

He's more like okay, I would say. I don't actually think he's that amazing since he can't take hits at all. If I let him take even one, he's dead or almost dead. Not really liking that at all.

Don't be a Debby Downer!

You said he kills everything, so be happy about that! Who cares if he dies! Like my mom always says:

Everyone Lies,

Everyone dies.

Spoiler

She didn't say that but, you get the point.

1 minute ago, DehNutCase said:

That team looks like my team, except my Minerva isn't a scrub that dies to 1 Julia hit. (She has + Hp and only L&D 1), also, it's missing a Klein.

Re: Alm -> Jaffar. It hurts his damage, yes, but it makes him a very safe, very good debuffer.

Pity Leo only has 25 speed at max, or else he'd rape everyone with windsweep. (You can't counter, and you won't have an enemy phase if you're stuck to one move while the enemy reposition trains away. I need to find an Elise or something.)

It was a Life and Death 3 Minerva with -Res. Your favourite!

I think it was Limit Broken too.

The missing member was a Takumi I think, so it's not your team definitely.

Edited by SatsumaFSoysoy

Just now, Arcanite said:

Don't be a Debby Downer!

You said he kills everything, so be happy about that! Who cares if he dies! Like my mom always says:

Everyone Lies,

Everyone dies.

Reveal hidden contents

She didn't say that but, you get the point.

Hey, it's just my honest opinion. :/ And he CAN kill everything. Doesn't mean he will.

5 minutes ago, DehNutCase said:

Ugh, I am suddenly sad healers can't inherit L&D.

@MrSmokestack When you said no limitations, you meant healers can get it too, right? (Asking since healers have tons of skills they can't get.)

I think they can inherit Atk +3.  It's two points less, but eh.

2 minutes ago, eclipse said:

I think they can inherit Atk +3.  It's two points less, but eh.

It's actually the +Spd that they need---without it, securing the 1 speed advantage needed to windsweep gravity becomes a lot harder, and this is assuming you can even inherit windsweep to a healer. (+5 atk also helps chip, so you don't need to use other units for killing something you're gravitying to death).

Edit: But yeah, will probably have to go with +Spd. Doubt they can darting blow either : /

Edited by DehNutCase