Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

Just finished the quests. Good thing I always level up the GHB units the week of obtaining just so I don't get screwed over in the arena.

- Kill Robin orb quests are pretty easy. Instead of killing 4 people I had to make Ryoma kill 3 people. Funtimes. For Navarre killing FRob I had to get Sharena to kill the lancer, and for FRob vs FRob I had her just kill both.

- Kill Navarre orb quests are bit tricky, or at least the Navarre vs Navarre one mainly because he's not very good (unfortunately, because I like him). Bringing FRob to Lunatic is fine--at least the devs have good sense to know that she ain't killing Navarre on Lunatic--I just had FRob sit back and let Olivia, Reinhardt, and Ryoma take out the entire map by themselves, but Navarre vs Navarre took some maneuvering. I brought MRob (TA3), Olivia, and Minerva, though it ended up being the MRob show, mostly, including just facetanking some piddy damage hits from Navarre. TA3 is great.

• Replies 77.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

3 minutes ago, Korath88 said:

Important PSA:

for the kill Robin with Navarre and vice versa quests (the ones without level requirements), you can complete those on the story missions instead. Just play 4-4 or 4-5 for F!Robin and 5-1 for Navarre on normal.

You just saved me from commiting sudoku

Are you god?

6 minutes ago, Korath88 said:

Important PSA:

for the kill Robin with Navarre and vice versa quests (the ones without level requirements), you can complete those on the story missions instead. Just play 4-4 or 4-5 for F!Robin and 5-1 for Navarre on normal.

That is actually infuriating to know alternatives exists after slugging through the quests.

Well, I'm done getting my blue tome breaker fodder. Guess I'll be training up Navarre and Robin now for some of those orbs. Should be doable, especially F!Robins map is pretty easy now that I have a team of lvl 40s to steam roll it.

I had to use up my spare Shanna to give Nino Desperation to clear the Robin map.
Which means it cost me 2k feathers. Sorry, Reinhardt, your promotion is postponed a bit more.

So now I can't play this game anymore since..you guessed it, is region locked. Wonder how else I can get to play the game.

I guess we can all safely agree that this game is going to pretty much advertise Echoes.

1 minute ago, Harvey said:

1) So now I can't play this game anymore since..you guessed it, is region locked. Wonder how else I can get to play the game.

2) I guess we can all safely agree that this game is going to pretty much advertise Echoes.

1) Emulate it? You can most probably get the apk somewhere that isn't Google Play or AppStore.

2) You're wrong though.

9 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

I had to use up my spare Shanna to give Nino Desperation to clear the Robin map.
Which means it cost me 2k feathers. Sorry, Reinhardt, your promotion is postponed a bit more.

Not sure what you did, but my Nino could solo the map without desperation and she is -res.

Luckely, training up F!Robin isn't to bad, since she will be useful in Ursula's map (Although Nino could probably replace her).

2 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

1) Emulate it? You can most probably get the apk somewhere that isn't Google Play or AppStore.

2) You're wrong though.

1) I'm not so sure if its possible to emulate the game. Plus I already signed in to my Nintendo account so there could be some issues in that regard.

2) How is that wrong? Clearly Alm and any guy from Echoes is showing up here in this game.

6 minutes ago, Bartozio said:

Not sure what you did, but my Nino could solo the map without desperation and she is -res.

Luckely, training up F!Robin isn't to bad, since she will be useful in Ursula's map (Although Nino could probably replace her).

I basically sent her to the top to kill, in order, green axe, (dance), blue tome, get damaged by red tome, kill blue lance, Desperation-kill red tome.
Lilina had Robin. I'm a master tactician, you know.

Ahh, I forgot I didn't have to clear Hard with Navarre on my team. Oh well, Desperation is a pretty frequent pick on Nino anyway, so it was imminent.

5 minutes ago, Harvey said:

1) I'm not so sure if its possible to emulate the game. Plus I already signed in to my Nintendo account so there could be some issues in that regard.

2) How is that wrong? Clearly Alm and any guy from Echoes is showing up here in this game.

1) Pretty sure people emulate the game since the release. From not logging onto your Nintendo account you only miss the redeemable awards.

2) I mean, Heroes isn't supposed to be advertisement for Echoes in particular. It's more of a general “look at all the cute peeps in this series, you might want to get the games” thing.

Edited by Vaximillian

2 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

I basically sent her to the top to kill, in order, green axe, (dance), blue tome, get damaged by red tome, kill blue lance, Desperation-kill red tome.
Lilina had Robin.

Desperation is a pretty frequent pick on Nino anyway, so it was imminent.

1) Pretty sure people emulate the game since the release. From not logging onto your Nintendo account you only miss the redeemable awards.

2) I mean, Heroes isn't supposed to be advertisement for Echoes in particular. It's more of a general “look at all the cute peeps in this series, you might want to get the games” thing.

1. B-b-but my previous saves.....

2. So far from what I've encountered in Echoes, there's not a lot of marketing going on for that game besides the trailers. Its clear that they are just using this game to market Echoes as a whole.

5 minutes ago, Harvey said:

2. So far from what I've encountered in Echoes, there's not a lot of marketing going on for that game besides the trailers. Its clear that they are just using this game to market Echoes as a whole.

Four out of the 120 characters in this game are from Echoes → This game exists to market Echoes.

???

That's like saying Marvel vs. Capcom exists to market Spiderman.

3 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Four out of the 120 characters in this game are from Echoes → This game exists to market Echoes.

???

That's like saying Marvel vs. Capcom exists to market Spiderman.

Like I said, SO FAR, I haven't seen much of marketing for Echoes but that all can change probably for better.

Also, yes, having few characters from Echoes pretty much helps marketing echoes. Its called transmedia( According to Jesse Shell). Some people never heard of Pokemon but watched the tv series and came to know of it because of that and I guess the same can be said for Marvel Vs Capcom.

Edited by Harvey

It's okay. FGO does cross promotional stuff with other TM products too, like Extella or Prisma Illya.

Nothing wrong with that.

They'll probably gonna do the same when Musou and the Switch FE come out.

Edited by pianime94

Noticed something from the GHB quests. You have to defeat Navarre with Navarre. And you have to defeat F!Robin with F!Robin. They've been taking lessons from Inception.

16 minutes ago, GrimmLow said:

Noticed something from the GHB quests. You have to defeat Navarre with Navarre. And you have to defeat F!Robin with F!Robin. They've been taking lessons from Inception.

Down with the impostors, I say!

The more I use swap, the more I like it. It's basically +1 move on a unit at the cost of using another unit's action. Also makes healing and dancing a LOT easier. (Considering a 'grind this guy up asap' team will be a carry, a dancer, and a healer, giving the carry swap makes everything so damn simple.)

5 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

You know, it never ceases to amaze me the sheer number of godforsaken lances they can stick in the Training Tower when you're currently training a sword user.

And when I'm training my Female Robin, all of a sudden everyone has green tomebreaker

Also, reminds me of the time when my Nowi distant countered a mounted bow, leaving him with 4 health

Then an ax pegasus knight flies across the stage like a maniac, and kills her

Spoiler

Wings of mercy can go jump in a hole and die

Edited by Arcanite

5 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

And when I'm training my Female Robin, all of a sudden everyone has green tomebreaker

Also, reminds me of the time when my Nowi distant countered a mounted bow, leaving him with 4 health

Then an ax pegasus knight flies across the stage like a maniac, and kills her

Hide contents

Wings of mercy can go jump in a hole and die

I know your pain on the warping skills, but I have had a lot of fun shooting Bowbreaker ninja in the Navarre map in the face with Klein. Twice.

Well I've done basically everything except kill Navarre with F!Robin/Navarre, with a 3* Lv40 stock F!Robin and a 4* Lv8 stock Navarre. Now, I just gotta figure out how to get a stock robin to KO that dastardly swordsman.

WAIT A COTTON PICKIN MINUTE

IT DOESN'T HAVE TO BE LUNATIC NAVARRE

OOOOOOOOOK

Edited by Elieson

6 minutes ago, Elieson said:

WAIT A COTTON PICKIN MINUTE

IT DOESN'T HAVE TO BE LUNATIC NAVARRE

It doesn't even have to be a grand hero battle Navarre. You can go normal 5-1 with impunity.