Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

22 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

I only have 40 saved up for Celica... I have to believe.

I believe in you >:]

I saved up to 123 (I think) before I started hunting like a maniac for Effie. I may send out some orbs for Celica too if she is indeed a red tome user. 

#WhoWantsToBetCelicaIsJustAWorseTharjaBecauseSorenWasAWorseNino

#RedbladeCelicaBetterBeOP

• Replies 77.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

1 minute ago, Arcanite said:

I saved up to 123 (I think) before I started hunting like a maniac for Effie. I may send out some orbs for Celica too if she is indeed a red tome user. 

#CelicaIsCuterSoSheIsBetterByDefault

#DoesntMatterIfHerStatsAreShit

#IdStillSacrificeTharjaForHerIfNecessary

5 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

My +Atk -Spd Brave Lance+ Bonfire Effie teared stuff apart in the Stratum quests. I like her a lot.

Speaking of Celica, since people don't actually carry tomes in Echoes, I wonder if she'll get a unique sprite like how Alm got a left-handed one.

@unique REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Edited by SatsumaFSoysoy

4 minutes ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

#IdStillSacrificeTharjaForHerIfNecessary

^That was my plan from the beginning, since my -Spd Tharja has nothing to do anyway

#IBetterGetCelicaOnMyFirstFewPullsCauseIReallyWantHerOnMyTeamEvenThoughTheWorldOfShadowsBannerGaveMeNothingAndIFinishedWithFourPercentPullRate

1 minute ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

My +Atk -Spd Brave Lance+ Bonfire Effie teared stuff apart in the Stratum quests. I like her a lot.

I have a 4 star Effie who is +Atk ;) And I have everything necessary to make that exact build. #TeamEffYou

4 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

#IBetterGetCelicaOnMyFirstFewPullsCauseIReallyWantHerOnMyTeamEvenThoughTheWorldOfShadowsBannerGaveMeNothingAndIFinishedWithFourPercentPullRate

I got two Alms and a Clair. Surely, with two of her husbandos, Celica can't resist.

3 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

I got two Alms and a Clair. Surely, with two of her husbandos, Celica can't resist.

How many sacrifices did you make to get two Alms

Either way, I have nothing. All I can do is hope my animal sacrifices are enough LOL

How many sacrifices did you make to get two Alms

Either way, I have nothing. All I can do is hope my animal sacrifices are enough LOL

None, I just pulled at 1 am lol. F2P orbs, too.

1 minute ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

None, I just pulled at 1 am lol. F2P orbs, too.

Hmm

1 AM in Hong Kong eh? I shall calculate the time zone differences and prepare extra animal sacrifices for that day to have maximum effectiveness

Also, I'll need some Rezzy blessings to make sure no one gets -Atk

Things to do my friends!

16 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Hmm

1 AM in Hong Kong eh? I shall calculate the time zone differences and prepare extra animal sacrifices for that day to have maximum effectiveness

Things to do my friends!

Nope, it's 1 am Pacific Time, since I actually currently live in Murica. Was too lazy to change my profile lol.

Also, everyone's peak time is different. My friend tried to emulate me and failed miserably.

Just now, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Nope, it's 1 am Pacific Time, since I actually currently live in Murica. Was too lazy to change my profile lol.

Well that's kind of misleading

2 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Also, everyone's peak time is different. My friend tried to emulate me and failed miserably.

So I either do it at 1 AM in my own time zone, or I do it at 1 AM PST no matter what time zone I'm actually in.............

I think I'll do it at 1 AM PST to make for absolute certain that I have exactly what I need, but I won't do it the same day of the focus. I think I'll wait for 2 days.

30 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Hmm

Things to do my friends!

I'd be careful what you wish for. Both of my two new units (Tharja and Titania) were -spd v.v 

There is one worse bane than -Atk, imo, and I get it too often. Down with -spd! lol

Still happy to have the units, though ^.^

oh thank god, got the flying mission done.

Unfortunately....armor mission. Good news: i have ward armor, goad armor. Have 4* zephial, effie, wendy, draug. Even gave wendy swap & a lance breaker 1 to help deal with lances a little better.

Bad news: everything else. Projectiles in particular just tear through me. Even with defense boost on already defensive unit,s the upper tiers just have SO MUCH power.

I need to dig through my reserves again, see if I have anything useful to pass along to Zephial & Draug. Maybe give Draug ardent sacrifice since it's not like he'll contribute anything otherwise and everyone falls apart the moment they take damage.

Finished the 10th Stratum armor quest and the 8th and 9th stratum quests today. \o/

Wondering if I should bother pulling for the current banners or just save for the Celica banner.

3 minutes ago, Robert of Normandy said:

Finished the 10th Stratum armor quest and the 8th and 9th stratum quests today. \o/

Wondering if I should bother pulling for the current banners or just save for the Celica banner.

Get more distant/close counter fodder :)

23 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

no motivation to train xander.......

give me camus!!!!!

No motivation eh? Seems your Reinhardt hate is spilling over to other heroes

5 minutes ago, Robert of Normandy said:

Like I always say....

What do you need?

6 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

Camus though...

*drools*

I feel the same way

I, myself, have Xander almost trained up. All I need to do is get my Subaki to 4 stars and then the Quick Riposte is inside heh heh heh

I also gave him ward cavalry from Heliwood. Now all that's left is promoting Odin to 5 stars and feeding blarblade to my Usrula.

Then I can give my Jagen's fortify skill to whoever the frick I want.

HEE HEE HEE

6 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

Camus though...

*drools*

I feel the same way

I, myself, have Xander almost trained up. All I need to do is get my Subaki to 4 stars and then the Quick Riposte is inside heh heh heh

I also gave him ward cavalry from Heliwood. Now all that's left is promoting Odin to 5 stars and feeding blarblade to my Usrula.

HEE HEE HEE

I feel the same way

HEE HEE HEE

LOLOLOLOL

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

*runs away to Antarctica*

wh...........

wha.............

how........................

Spoiler
1 minute ago, GuiltyLove said: