Just now, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

My +2 Celica is happy...

Who are you liking so far? Lukas? Boey?

Lukas has a dreamy voice~

LEON IS HOT

Mae is so helpful with the 1-3 range Thunder :0

Genny is adorable! "I'm ready to roll~"

I'm still on chapter 2 though

Hey guys, I think my Reinhardt and Freddy might be a pretty damn powerful team! Freddy lets Reiny be able to take hits with a def boost to his already 29 def, and Reiny in return can boost him with Goad Cavalry when I teach him it. Freddy also gets him out of harm's way with Reposition while Reiny takes out red units that Freddy can't handle too well.

Only problem is that BOTH have lower res than def. Azura being there can help Reinhardt take a magic hit or two, though. Just need to do my best to keep Freddy away from mages unless he can safely one-round them.

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

Hey guys, I think my Reinhardt and Freddy might be a pretty damn powerful team! Freddy lets Reiny be able to take hits with a def boost to his already 29 def, and Reiny in return can boost him with Goad Cavalry when I teach him it. Freddy also gets him out of harm's way with Reposition while Reiny takes out red units that Freddy can't handle too well.

Only problem is that BOTH have lower res than def. Azura being there can help Reinhardt take a magic hit or two, though. Just need to do my best to keep Freddy away from mages unless he can safely one-round them.

Hm, with two Cavalry units, especially Reinhardt, I think a rushdown strategy would be good. Bait the enemies to come closer, then have Freddy + Reinhardt sweep them up with their 3 Mov. As long as you don't overextend out of Azura's range, you should be able to quickly mow down three people like that?

12 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Do u have an Eliwood by any chance? U could make a pretty devastating horse team there. 

18 minutes ago, immatx said:

Do u have an Eliwood by any chance? U could make a pretty devastating horse team there. 

Actually, I do, and he's also merged. But isn't he a meh unit? And I'm not sure I have a fourth horse I could add that would synergize well enough. The other two I've got leveled to 40 are Stahl and Abel.

7 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Actually, I do, and he's also merged. But isn't he a meh unit? And I'm not sure I have a fourth horse I could add that would synergize well enough. The other two I've got leveled to 40 are Stahl and Abel.

Eliwood can reach an absurd attack with the help of Durandal, since it has built-in Death Blow 2, that can stack with Death Blow 3, meaning a neutral Atk Eliwood buffed by Hone Cavalry reaches 63 Atk when initiating combat. He also has good speed when boosted by Hone Cavalry and great Res for a melee unit and if I'm remembering correctly, you're currently lacking units with high res. He won't be able to tank Reinhardt due to the weapon disadvantage, but he'll do great against Green mages and some red mages.

1 minute ago, LuxSpes said:

Eliwood can reach an absurd attack with the help of Durandal, since it has built-in Death Blow 2, that can stack with Death Blow 3, meaning a neutral Atk Eliwood buffed by Hone Cavalry reaches 63 Atk when initiating combat. He also has good speed when boosted by Hone Cavalry and great Res for a melee unit and if I'm remembering correctly, you're currently lacking units with high res. He won't be able to tank Reinhardt due to the weapon disadvantage, but he'll do great against Green mages and some red mages.

Well, thing is, Eliwood is not 5 star since he can't be pulled at 5 star. So getting him that stuff would take a lot of time.

Just now, Anacybele said:

Well, thing is, Eliwood is not 5 star since he can't be pulled at 5 star. So getting him that stuff would take a lot of time.

In that case it's probably not worth it since he only becomes great once he gets access Durandal. 

5 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Of course, that means dropping Ike...

No it doesn't. I won't use an all cav team for everything. In fact, the only things I'd use one for are quests that require all cav teams.

2 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

No it doesn't. I won't use an all cav team for everything. In fact, the only things I'd use one for are quests that require all cav teams.

I thought you were talking about your Arena team or something.

1 hour ago, Anacybele said:

It's funny if Eliwood is better than Roy in this game because Eliwood says Roy is a better fighter. lol

According to the version of FE Heroes Wiki's tier list that factors in skill inheritance, Roy is better than Eliwood while they are both in the A tier.

Sorry to be a buzzkill. :P

1 minute ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

I thought you were talking about your Arena team or something.

No, I wouldn't use any team in the arena that didn't include a dancer. I can't seem to win unless I use one.

I never said anything about dancers, though.

I never said you did? I'm saying that if I use an all cav team, I can't use a dancer.

3 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I never said you did? I'm saying that if I use an all cav team, I can't use a dancer.

The meaning of my original comment is that if you use Eliwood with Fred and Rein in your main team, you'd have to drop Ike.

The meaning of my original comment is that if you use Eliwood with Fred and Rein in your main team, you'd have to drop Ike.

And I said I don't have to because I'll use Ike on other teams for other purposes. And I never said the horse guys would be my main team.

Edited by Anacybele