Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

2 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

He only has 23 Def as a 4*, so that kinda sucks for a 1-range hero. Mine is also +Res, and 28 is respectable. But 29 Spd combined with 23 Def is way too frail.

Well he's not meant to go head to head with physical units. He's a mage counter, that's probably why he isn't working well for u. Really the only physical units he should go up against are greens. 

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

Just now, immatx said:

Well he's not meant to go head to head with physical units. He's a mage counter, that's probably why he isn't working well for u. Really the only physical units he should go up against are greens. 

That's a bit hard to do when training him up lol.

24 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Been trying to train up a 4* Roy, and HOLY SHIT is he bad. I don't think 5* and Binding Blade will fix any of his bulk problems.

That's what I've been feeling the entire time I trained him. Triangle Adept doesn't really help his situation either.

Meanwhile, I got another Henry after I used him as Ignis fodder and OH BOY! THE MEMORIES! I'm hoping that I pulled a -Atk cause he's constantly dealing around 3 damage to anyone that isn't a green armor (not even WTA can save him now). His attack just seems so low that the added damage he obtains from Glowing Ember hardly makes an impact. I don't even think Henry has that great of a defense either.

I like tank mages, but only if they can have a decent attack so it isn't always just charging specials.

Edited by Falcom

1 minute ago, Falcom said:

That's what I've been feeling the entire time I trained him. Triangle Adept doesn't really help his situation either.

And the worst part is, he needs Triangle Adept to have real firepower.

1 minute ago, GuiltyLove said:

Ah ha! Now you know how I felt when Roy was my second 5* for many, many weeks. Everyone was so bad!

If you do sacrifices like Arcanite I'll set you up with a Lucina...

6 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

That's a bit hard to do when training him up lol.

You just have to be more patient I guess. When training do u train 2 at a time with a dancer and a healer?

Just now, immatx said:

You just have to be more patient I guess. When training do u train 2 at a time with a dancer and a healer?

I bring the trainee, Azura, Lissa, and a unit that can kill things my trainee doesn't want to fight. So I'm pretty patient if you ask me. It's just dumb when not even fellow Sword users can be reliable EXP for Roy.

5 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

I bring the trainee, Azura, Lissa, and a unit that can kill things my trainee doesn't want to fight. So I'm pretty patient if you ask me. It's just dumb when not even fellow Sword users can be reliable EXP for Roy.

Is your Azura not strong enough to replace the leveled unit u bring? If u train 2 at once it's easier to cover the triangle so it'll actually go a little faster cause u arnt worried about wasting exp as much.

Maybe he's not good at all if everyone has problems with him. For a while all I had was him and Azura so in comparison to everyone else he was pretty damn good. 

Just now, immatx said:

Is your Azura not strong enough to replace the leveled unit u bring? If u train 2 at once it's easier to cover the triangle so it'll actually go a little faster cause u arnt worried about wasting exp as much.

Maybe he's not good at all if everyone has problems with him. For a while all I had was him and Azura so in comparison to everyone else he was pretty damn good. 

There's really no difference, because at the end of the day, it's EXP Roy's not getting. I don't need anyone else trained up, anyway.

16 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

If you do sacrifices like Arcanite I'll set you up with a Lucina...

Speaking of which, random question:

What do you like the most out of Soy Beans, Tofu, Soy Sauce, and Soy milk? And do you like Natto?

Just planning for my sacrifices next Focus

Just now, Arcanite said:

Speaking of which, random question:

What do you like the most out of Soy Beans, Tofu, Soy Sauce, and Soy milk? And do you like Natto?

Just planning for my sacrifices next Focus

Soy sauce is cool I guess? But I drink a lot of soy milk when I can. Natto sucks. Not a fan of tofu.

Just now, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Soy sauce is cool I guess? But I drink a lot of soy milk when I can. Natto sucks. Not a fan of tofu.

So that's a "Nofu" for tofu eh?

Good

I have a TON of soy sauce packets I want to get rid of anyway.

Also, I saw a Zephiel with brave sword in the arena today. That 11 speed was pretty hilarious LOL

Finally got around to updating my combat simulator thingamabob (someone remind me to not wait 2 Focuses next time) and was greeted by this in testing:

Spoiler

lErgDER.png

Potential Birthright spoilers.

Spoiler

This is how it should have happened in Birthright.

Elise is the best. Or is it Wrathful Staff? Or Hone Cavalry? Or all three?

Nah, it's just Elise.

I think this game knows I hate 9's. 

With the bonus orbs, I had 59 orbs exactly until today, when the free orb finally sent me over to 60. 

Last night, I had 19,999 feathers. 

It was like the game was trying to mess with my need to not have 9's (it's so close to the next number over, it's annoying lol). 

Thankfully, the daily feathers tipped me over the 20,000 mark ^.^

2 hours ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Been trying to train up a 4* Roy, and HOLY SHIT is he bad. I don't think 5* and Binding Blade will fix any of his bulk problems.

Roy is a very defensive hero, I ended up giving him escutcheon as well as a hone and rally skill. Triangle adept let's him slaughter/bait any Hectors/Ninos you come across, but otherwise you can just use him as a tanky cheerleader. Outside actually giving him distant counter (which is probably not worth it), it's the only way I've found to make him useful.. Now if only the game would stop wasting all my 5* pity timers on him...

2 hours ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

It actually does

Binding Blade would make him went from having meh as fuck bulk into a decent 27/30 lol

Raising up 5* Roy is actually easy as hell just because Triangle Adept is OP 

Not sure if Roy or Eliwood is worse though. Eli at least have a horse

Edited by JSND

18 minutes ago, JSND said:

Not sure if Roy or Eliwood is worse though. Eli at least have a horse

Its not a question of who is worse, they both just kind of stink at base! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

But as I like to say, anyone buffed by 6 in all stats will be good.  So Smelliwood gets my vote for the better of the two

#DeathBlowSmelliwood

Edited by Arcanite