• Replies 77.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

I finally managed to break 4,800 points in the Arena. Horse Emblem is an amazing thing.

I know for a fact I'll be dropping whenever the bonus units change, though... unless by some stroke of luck Cecilia or Olwen are bonus units or something.

Just now, Robert of Normandy said:

I finally managed to break 4,800 points in the Arena. Horse Emblem is an amazing thing.

I broke 4.8k last week too! :D:

OUR LITTLE ROBERT IS GROWING UP!

8 hours ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Do you have Spring Camilla?

I fell asleep lol. I do but she's not anywhere near where I want her to be. She still has all her preset skills, including live for bounty because I'm an idiot, along with Fort Res 2, gaining SP for Fort Fliers.

5 minutes ago, Robert of Normandy said:

I know for a fact I'll be dropping whenever the bonus units change, though... unless by some stroke of luck Cecilia or Olwen are bonus units or something.

1. I broke it too. It's a nice feeling

2. Screw Horse Emblem

8 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

OUR LITTLE ROBERT IS GROWING UP!

Ur face is growing up

5 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

2. Screw Horse Emblem

I'm sorry, I can't hear you over how awesome Gronnblade Cecilia + Quad Olwen are.

8 minutes ago, Robert of Normandy said:

Ur face is growing up

Thank you! :D:

8 minutes ago, Robert of Normandy said:

I'm sorry, I can't hear you over how awesome Gronnblade Cecilia + Quad Olwen are.

You actually have your own quad Olwen? That's pretty epic XD

How many swords did you kill with Cecilia just for the heck of it? 

1 minute ago, GuiltyLove said:

Come over and I'll make you grow up if you know what I mean

*grabs popcorn*?

3 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

Come over and I'll make you grow up if you know what I mean

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

2 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

You actually have your own quad Olwen? That's pretty epic XD

Only with LaD2 at the moment. It's a toss up of either getting her LaD3 or Cecilia Gronnblade+ if I get a spare 20k Feathers.

8 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

why is this STILL HEre

FIXED!

4 minutes ago, Robert of Normandy said:

Only with LaD2 at the moment. It's a toss up of either getting her LaD3 or Cecilia Gronnblade+ if I get a spare 20k Feathers.

Gronnblade+

That extra might is gonna change some things HEH

32 minutes ago, KongDude said:

I fell asleep lol. I do but she's not anywhere near where I want her to be. She still has all her preset skills, including live for bounty because I'm an idiot, along with Fort Res 2, gaining SP for Fort Fliers.

I would definitely focus on her.  She is a god with raven tome and triangle adept.  She literally kills all nocolors and blues without breaking a sweat and I keep forgetting that she can tank blue and green infantry. 

She is not my favorite character, but I can't deny she is the most useful.

She's also useful to me because I have bride!cordelia and she can buff her attack by 4(x2 - brave bow), which lets her kill just about anything else.  The only thing they need help with is Hector really in which case Ninian can tank one hit and they can usually finish him off because Ninian happens to put Hector in between the Vantage and Armads threshold.

Edited by Lushen

Just now, Lushen said:

I would definitely focus on her.  She is a god with raven tome and triangle adept.  She literally kills all nocolors and blues without breaking a sweat and I keep forgetting that she can tank blue and green infantry. 

She is not my favorite character, but I can't deny she is the most useful.

Being the only mage flier already makes her pretty valuable. Raven tome also seems like a good idea... I was planning to just do Gronnblade and get all those boosts from Hinoka and Cherche (once I get Fortify on her too) for that crazy +24 damage. Then Palla is also there with Goad.

Just now, KongDude said:

Being the only mage flier already makes her pretty valuable. Raven tome also seems like a good idea... I was planning to just do Gronnblade and get all those boosts from Hinoka and Cherche (once I get Fortify on her too) for that crazy +24 damage. Then Palla is also there with Goad.

Ah yes, for a full flier team that would be even better.  Without her, you can't really make a flier team because you would only be doing physical damage.  The only issue is you have no way to kill archers.  But, at least Takumi is being used less and less.

6 minutes ago, Lushen said:

Ah yes, for a full flier team that would be even better.  Without her, you can't really make a flier team because you would only be doing physical damage.  The only issue is you have no way to kill archers.  But, at least Takumi is being used less and less.

My Blade S. Camilla OHKO's Takumi :)

21 minutes ago, Lushen said:

I'm sure Camilla can deal with it. Also my Catria has one of the Shield skills.

Also Hinoka, Palla, and Sub Cherche will all be brave wielders so they can handle archers. Nothing can go wrong

Edited by KongDude

2 hours ago, DraceEmpressa said:

Or another update to make the stamina limit 200.

This particular change would be a godsend for SP grinding, but wouldn't help me with the Tempest Trials since I rarely did multiple runs one after the other because of how long and draining one run could be.

Edited by LuxSpes

Just now, KongDude said:

I need someone's blessings. I want to do one last summon for the Echoes of Mystery because I still want Katarina...

If I can get the blessings I will use these last 5 orbs.

If you don't care about swimsuits, use them. 

Katarina is not a big enough character so most likely she will not appear again for a while. 

2 minutes ago, Lushen said:

If you don't care about swimsuits, use them. 

Katarina is not a big enough character so most likely she will not appear again for a while. 

I want Tikini but I also still really want Katarina. I guess that's close enough to a blessing lol.

Edit: Just Olivia goddamit.

Edited by KongDude