Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

3 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

The original complaint was that dragons are considered infantry where they 'should' be considered fliers (I think that was the original complaint...), and so far, the consensus is that there's only one out of what I believe is five that can even pretend to be one.

Yeah, out of the dragons currently available, only Tiki even had the option to fly, and even then only in forms that are not available in this game. Tiki was unable to fly in human form (unlike Myrrh) and was unable to fly as a fire dragon, which is the form she takes in Heroes.

The only dragon in Fire Emblem that was capable of flight in human form was Myrrh.

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

4 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

The only dragon in Fire Emblem that was capable of flight in human form was Myrrh.

Too bad Myrrh is too busy searching for orbs to return to join the cast of this game.

42 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

nice! I want Hinoka. Still haven't gotten her... She would make my Flier team get closer to perfect

Same.  I actually have every other single flier unit....

I didn't pull last time we had Hinoka because IIRC I was short on orbs and she was sharing with at least one (maybe two) units.  

2 hours ago, DraceEmpressa said:

Tempest Trial confirmed to be monthly. My body isn't ready. I need more time to hoard stamina potions ...

That's way too often.   A two week grind every month?  So, literally half the game is now grinding in tempest.  It's not an event anymore...

Just now, Lushen said:

That's way too often.   A two week grind every month?  So, literally half the game is now grinding in tempest.  It's not an event anymore...

Well, they've been tuning the Voting Gauntlets every time, so maybe they'll do something about the TT too.

Just now, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Well, they've been tuning the Voting Gauntlets every time, so maybe they'll do something about the TT too.

Yea but at leasts if I  play it casually its  maybe an hour a day every 30min not 3-5hrs straight every day.

Maybe its an excuse to weed off content updates.  I remember during the last Vortex, everyone was like 'I don't have time for this  AND the legion GHB'.  How are they going to add special maps, GHB, and new quests when everyone is grinding the vortex.

2 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Cutting down on the length and decreasing the score requirements for major prizes could make it a lot less stressful.

1 minute ago, Othin said:

Cutting down on the length and decreasing the score requirements for major prizes could make it a lot less stressful.

True, the last one just had me wanting to quit the game.  I like grinding, but grinding with a time limit when I have IRL things going on is just stressful.  

It also doesn't help that I have two accounts.  Maybe I should ditch one of them now that there's more stuff going on...

8 minutes ago, Lushen said:

I don't see anything wrong with that XD

FREE 5 STAR EVERY MONTH