Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

4 minutes ago, XRay said:

I am going to pretend I did not read that. I am denying that I can do simple math. I know Charlotte is a gold digger, but Cordelia definitely is not. My wallet is not empty so I could not have spent that much. I will think about what I am going to get for lunch.

Don't you need to check the price of the food you're going to buy though?

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

Just now, MrSmokestack said:

Don't you need to check the price of the food you're going to buy though?

Lunch does not cost $39.99... Actually, I am not sure; I rarely check my own receipts. But, it should not be that expensive unless I buy Whole Food's overpriced hot food. Fruits, a drink, a box of street food, and throw in the occasional snack and newspaper costs at most $20.00.

1 minute ago, XRay said:

Lunch does not cost $39.99... Actually, I am not sure; I rarely check my own receipts. But, it should not be that expensive unless I buy Whole Food's overpriced hot food. Fruits, a drink, a box of street food, and throw in the occasional snack and newspaper costs at most $20.00.

It's $9.99 per lb for hot food at Whole Foods in NYC. I eat A LOT and one lb is already enough for me. I don't think you can really spend more than $15 on that...

3 minutes ago, Catria! said:

It's $9.99 per lb for hot food at Whole Foods in NYC. I eat A LOT and one lb is already enough for me. I don't think you can really spend more than $15 on that...

holy fuck

Around here that kind of pricing on standard food is for super expensive stuff. Most of the good lunch to buy hovers around the equivalent of $1.5 with my favorite being aroun $2.4

1 hour ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

So, when will they release the Venge line of weapons from Fates? Like, 1.5 damage when counterattacking or something, but maybe some sort of penalty in some other field?

QR built in Kappa

2 minutes ago, JSND said:

holy fuck

Around here that kind of pricing on standard food is for super expensive stuff. Most of the good lunch to buy hovers around the equivalent of $1.5 with my favorite being aroun $2.4

Yeah its still rly expensive but not as overpriced as you may think

just cook at home LUL

that's what ive been doign

2 minutes ago, Catria! said:

Yeah its still rly expensive but not as overpriced as you may think

just cook at home LUL

that's what ive been doign

The pricing standard should be way different anyway

At my favorite eating place paying the equal of $3.5 would get you like as much food are you would have eaten from a buffet if you are smart at choosing lol

I suck at cooking so much it would be hilariously inefficient in term of price tag lol

Whole Foods is evil. Mine got rid of their small lunch boxes, so they only have the bigger ones now. When I see so much irresistible food and a half filled box, I cannot help myself but pack my lunch box with as much food as possible.

Just now, JSND said:

The pricing standard should be way different anyway

At my favorite eating place paying the equal of $3.5 would get you like as much food are you would have eaten from a buffet if you are smart at choosing lol

I suck at cooking so much it would be hilariously inefficient in term of price tag lol

man it must be nice living in Asia

I've had such good things in Taiwan for around the same price you pay

man it must be nice living in Asia

I've had such good things in Taiwan for around the same price you pay

My sis actually had a funny case where during the first 4 months of her stay overseas she managed to cut her food costs into more than half the normal pricing of our daily home made food because stuff like Gizzard, Heart, and Instetines are apparently sold at mass on a ridiculously low price tag in Dutch

7 minutes ago, JSND said:

My sis actually had a funny case where during the first 4 months of her stay overseas she managed to cut her food costs into more than half the normal pricing of our daily home made food because stuff like Gizzard, Heart, and Instetines are apparently sold at mass on a ridiculously low price tag in Dutch

dang i haven't had intestines in a rly long time

now i kinda want it

7 minutes ago, JSND said:

dang i haven't had intestines in a rly long time

now i kinda want it

This thread moves in interesting directions.

28 minutes ago, XRay said:

That money has to add up somewhere...

Just don't forget your riceload!

Home cooking masterrace @Oboro!

21 minutes ago, JSND said:

QR built in Kappa

When the double post is actually a double post

11 minutes ago, JSND said:

"En masse" or "at mass"?

Of those three which do you like more

16 minutes ago, JSND said:

Can confirm, atleast for chicken livers and hearts.

16 minutes ago, JSND said:

Can confirm, atleast for chicken livers and hearts.

1 minute ago, MrSmokestack said:

Of those three which do you like more

At their best cooked form, liver(should be the correct choice of word). Usually, Gizzard. I don't like instetines very much

Skewered Fried Gizzard is a really simple one that is always nice, but its way below a well-made Spicy Fried Potato and Liver

When I still had my job, I bought a slice of Domino's pizza for lunch a lot because I got an employee discount there (I didn't actually work for Domino's, this Domino's was run by the same company I did work for). So it was like $4 just for the giant slice and drink.

Where I live now?

Domino's doesn't even deliver in the area. RIP awesome sausage pizza...

Edited by Anacybele

7 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

This thread moves in interesting directions.

That money has to add up somewhere...

Just don't forget your riceload!

Home cooking masterrace @Oboro!

It comes from having minimal furniture, cutting other hobbies, and replacing most of my social life with my cat.

9 minutes ago, XRay said:

It comes from having minimal furniture, cutting other hobbies, and replacing most of my social life with my cat.

That sounds a lot like me. Except for the cat part. I'm allergic (not like that stops me), and my apartment doesn't allow pets.

How minimal is your furniture? Do you have a bed? I know I don't.

I got curious about future skills suggested by current ones:

1. Slaying Lance
  2. Slaying Axe
  3. (Halberd/Poleax)
  4. Firesweep Sword
  5. Firesweep Axe
  6. Rally Atk/Def
  7. Rally Atk/Res
  8. Rally Spd/Def
  9. Rally Spd/Res
  10. (Darting/Armored Blow)
  11. (Darting/Warding Blow)
  12. (Armored/Warding Blow)
  13. HP/Atk Plus
  14. HP/Res Plus
  15. Atk/Spd Plus
  16. Spd/Def Plus
  17. Spd/Res Plus
  18. Def/Res Plus
  19. Fortress Res
  20. Seal Atk/Def
  21. Seal Atk/Res
  22. Seal Spd/Def
  23. Seal Spd/Res
  24. Seal Def/Res
  25. Drive Spd
  26. Drive Res
  27. Spur Atk/Spd
  28. Spur Atk/Def
  29. Spur Atk/Res
  30. Spur Spd/Def
  31. Spur Spd/Res
  32. Spd Ploy
  33. Goad Dragons
  34. Ward Dragons
  35. Hone Dragons
  36. Lance Exp
  37. R Tome Exp
  38. G Tome Exp
  39. Dagger Exp
  40. Bow Valor
  41. R Tome Valor
  42. B Tome Valor
  43. G Tome Valor
  44. Dagger Valor

1 minute ago, Catria! said:

L-Luthier?

(He wasn't very good in my Echoes run tho)

I did not know he had cat. That is cool.