Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

Don't forget about Rolf, Boyd and Oscar: The BOW triangle attack. Its even more ridiculous because you can't even use it until Boyd is promoted and gains bow, and you can permanently lock yourself out of it if you promote Oscar and not choose bow as your secondary weapon.

• Replies 77.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

1 minute ago, MrSmokestack said:

But a full summon is more efficient! You save 5 orbs!

It's a lot easier to train just one unit at a time.

8 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

It's a lot easier to train just one unit at a time.

You got auto-battle, stat buffs, and even dancers to train your posse en masse. What's stopping you other than your own apprehension? They always come back at the end of the map, after all.

What happened in the last few pages of this thread...

I'm thinking of giving up on the Alm/Celica banner. I spend 350 orbs on the damn things and the only 'prizes' I got out of it were a -Spd/+Def Mathilda, a +HP/-Res Gray and a -Atk/+HP Mathilda. By far the worst streak of bad luck I ever had in this game. I guess it's luck backlash from all the 5* I got from the Summer banner.

2 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

How long do the general threads usually last on Serenes? This one is almost 900 pages long, and it might be time to open a Part Two.

Pretty much forever.

900 pages? That's nothing. Look at some of the threads on FFtF.

2 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

Pretty much forever.

900 pages? That's nothing. Look at some of the threads on FFtF.

This new software starts going insane in longer threads, breaking links and refusing to load correct pages.

It would have made sense to start anew once in a while.

However, if it’s not in custom here, anything goes.

5 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

This new software starts going insane in longer threads, breaking links and refusing to load correct pages.

It would have made sense to start anew once in a while.

However, if it’s not in custom here, anything goes.

I blame the bugs on you.

1 minute ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

I blame the bugs on you.

And then you complain Eirika wouldn’t come to you. Of course she doesn’t come to jerks. Set Celica free, she doesn’t deserve the abuse you are subjecting her to.

2 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

And then you complain Eirika wouldn’t come to you. Of course she doesn’t come to jerks. Set Celica free, she doesn’t deserve the abuse you are subjecting her to.

I am currently setting her free from the abuse Veronica is subjecting her to.

2 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

I am currently setting her free from the abuse Veronica is subjecting her to.

You are a horrible, terrible monster. You will never have any sympathy from me.

3 hours ago, Alkaid said:

If you think that's bad just wait till you do 11 & 12. That one was actual hell for a while and took me quite a handful of stamina potions and I barely scraped by in the end.

And it sounds like you'd really benefit from a red mage. Having my Tharja be able to take out Veronica in one round was reason enough to use her, but she was really helpful in the other stages after too. Killing Soren on each of the defense maps and some archers that kept spawning was really useful.

I managed to run Tharja, S Camilla(TA Raven), Cordelia and Alm (Renewal healer build) all the way through to the last map with no losses. Then I went down to my 3rd team to beat that final map since the turn limit and positioning of the enemy units was really awkward to reach them all without messing up in just 6 turns. (and team 1 was battered after the second to last map and only took out Titania before getting wiped)

The best I have is a *4 +SPD/-ATK Tharja and a *4 +ATK/-SPD Sophia (Who isn't even finished yet.). I haven't even been running a healer, I've been using Nino/Olivia/Delthea/Nino but there's always that enemy they can't one round and then it's GG. Not even Bridelia or Lancebreaker +ATK Delthea with Dragon Fang can ORKO some of these bloated units. Plus NO ONE can ORKO Veronica without Olivia softening, but I can't get rid of the blue mage that will demolish her without the red WoM swooping in and destroying me.

I've burnt 3 or 4 stamina potions on this. I'm going back to the TT. I'll stock up on the rest of the potions from the dailies before going back to this challenge.

2 minutes ago, Oboro! said:

When Vaximillian quotes Ike

I may not be a fan of Ike’s, but this phrase of his Smash incarnation has been quite widely memed around.

Just now, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

You will always have my sympathy for not having Celica.

You dare to rub salt in my wounds.

2 minutes ago, Xenomata said:

I might be on more than alcohol in that case...

You and me both! Want some meth?

Just now, Vaximillian said:

I may not be a fan of Ike’s, but this phrase of his Smash incarnation has been quite widely memed around.

It was still awesome

So who here has actually beaten Chain Challenge 9 & 10? At this point I've thrown everything I have at it and nothing's worked.

I think this might just be the hardest challenge I've ever faced in the entire game.

Edited by Zeo