• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

1 hour ago, Korath88 said:

So apparently mkv is quitting FEH. A sad day for all of us

I hope he does well in his studies. He will be missed.

I found this reply to be pretty funny:
"I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if millions of Stamina potions cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced. I fear something terrible has happened." - Nico777

He did say that somebody else will takeover his role, so Stamina Potions are not endangered yet.

1 hour ago, Korath88 said:

So apparently mkv is quitting FEH. A sad day for all of us

I hope he does well in his studies. He will be missed.

I found this reply to be pretty funny:
"I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if millions of Stamina potions cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced. I fear something terrible has happened." - Nico777

He did say that somebody else will takeover his role, so Stamina Potions are not endangered yet.

Well, mkv is gone.

Sad to see, but we'll be fine. They had their reasons, and they've picked a successor as well.

Just now, Vaximillian said:

Shame on you crazy mechanism!

Mkv is your god of Donnel and Obstruct/

I'm not Arcanite, I'm Oboro :p

Donnel and obstruct huh? Sounds.... underwhelming XD

But seriously I'm not really going to miss him much. He has a replacement so YAY..... I guess? I don't watch his videos much either.... 

17 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Can’t fool me with your flimsy disguise!

Arcanite told me you'd be skeptical ha ha!

I guess I'll just let you think what you what you think then~

Oh man...that's a major bummer about mkv... His videos were the only reason I managed to beat chapter 11-5...I believe it is. (The one with Celica, her owl tome friends, and the defense tiles. >.>) I'm sure we'll manage to live on. There are plenty of tacticians willing to take up the challenge.

I also realized today that I've almost gotten all of my 5 star characters to level 40. I've got a handful left to level up so I might as well make that a goal. (I also realized that I really like Athena. Even my -ATK Athena...she does some serious damage even with just her base kit.)

12 minutes ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

Oh man...that's a major bummer about mkv... His videos were the only reason I managed to beat chapter 11-5...I believe it is. (The one with Celica, her owl tome friends, and the defense tiles. >.>) I'm sure we'll manage to live on. There are plenty of tacticians willing to take up the challenge.

I also realized today that I've almost gotten all of my 5 star characters to level 40. I've got a handful left to level up so I might as well make that a goal. (I also realized that I really like Athena. Even my -ATK Athena...she does some serious damage even with just her base kit.)

11-5 is a nightmare! It's the hardest map for me by far :( I'm gonna have to figure out how he did it...

4 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

11-5 is a nightmare! It's the hardest map for me by far :( I'm gonna have to figure out how he did it...

He still has the video posted if you want to check it out!  I ended up using a combination of his strategy and NStyler's...plus some of my own desperation flare. NStyler uses F. Robin, Olivia, Sophia, and Donnel (at 4 stars I believe). Mkv substitutes Cecilia for F. Robin.

I used F. Robin (level 37 5 stars), Celica (she HAD to be +HP with an HP+3 seal to survive), Donnel (3 stars level 40), and either Olivia or Azura. I think it was Olivia. The only problem with using someone else's strategy is that the characters have to be the EXACT same or else the AI switches things up. That's not bad...except on the timed chapters. >.> 

19 minutes ago, Othin said:

tumblr_othx2dpbcs1sn35pqo1_1280.png

I know Olwen is known for having low Atk but this is ridiculous.

It looks like Olwen and Odin had a baby.

32 minutes ago, Othin said:

It’s 7 lower than a −Atk playable Olwen! Poor girl got seriously screwed.

32 minutes ago, Othin said:

It’s 7 lower than a −Atk playable Olwen! Poor girl got seriously screwed.

Finally cleared all chain challenges. Currently learning all skills for my units and doing some SI: Fury to Saber, Vantage to Delthea, Hone Attack to Leon, Darting Blow and Moonbow to Marth!Lucina, etc. Still waiting for Glacies fodder for 5☆ Berkut damnit noez. Also, figuring what B skill to give him. I wanted to give him Lancebreaker but no Narcian these days :(

1 minute ago, Quintessence said:

Finally cleared all chain challenges. Currently learning all skills for my units and doing some SI: Fury to Saber, Vantage to Delthea, Hone Attack to Leon, Darting Blow and Moonbow to Marth!Lucina, etc. Still waiting for Glacies fodder for 5☆ Berkut damnit noez. Also, figuring what B skill to give him. I wanted to give him Lancebreaker but no Narcian these days :(

You cleared all of them? You did not save one for SP farming?

Just now, XRay said:

You cleared all of them? You did not save one for SP farming?

Rip nope. I never thought about it, and it would've been convenient .__. I guess I'll have to wait for extra chapters. Fortunately the SP farming isn't huge on my side.