1 hour ago, tumut said:

Pulled a 5* Cordelia and I'm not sure if I wanna use her for triangle adept or get some feathers from her

Now I really wish FE:H had a trading system of sorts. I would gladly trade your Cordelia for 10k feathers, or even 20k if +Atk...

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, it seems like my luck is still going strong!

Screenshot_2017-05-02-13-46-43.thumb.png.82d19a785cb0b0648089e253a9f1980c.png

This was literally my first summon on the Hero Fest banner.  Hector is +DEF/-HP, and I'm very glad that I got him, as he was the unit that I wanted most from this banner.  The other units have terrible boon/banes, so they're either getting merged or used for skill inheritance.

...Now I feel bad for everyone that's done loads of summons on this banner and has still yet to summon the focus unit that they're looking for.

8 hours ago, Arcanite said:

Your twin gets +Atk while you get -Atk?

#RelationshipGoals

Must be my evil twin.  Or maybe I'm the evil one.

5 hours ago, eclipse said:

I see you simply replied, as opposed to clicking on the link.

Hey, send Donnel my way.  I could use a couple more Reciprocal Aid.

Image-only posts are spam.  Don't do it again.

AND FOR THE LOVE OF EVERYTHING, THIS IS A PULL TOPIC!  That means I want to see pulls, not arguments/whining.  That goes for both sides.

I see.  On mobile, I'm a bit wary about clicking links.  It can be awkward at work if I open up a YouTube video and it starts blaring.

5 hours ago, Luchi said:

@Rezzy

My 2nd Hector. >:)

Reveal hidden contents

cHqhUD8.png
Maybe I should feed him to Carrot Lance+ Effie. Then the Distant Carrot dream shall be fufilled. >:D

Is he -Atk?

After past disappointment last week when the Hero Fest Banner was announced, I decided to try my luck now that I had at least 25 orbs for each account.Of note, my very first summon was..

Spoiler

18254200_10155281140672258_913731316_n.j

+Atk/-Spd Minerva!!!! I've been longing for a Minerva in my main account, and she's finally here! The family is complete!

I then decide to skip the rest of the orbs because I wanted something like Hector or Azura, so been green/blue hunting. So what's next?

Spoiler

18302333_10155281140877258_1828608061_n.18191360_10155281140947258_52526198_n.jp

YEAAHHHHHHH!!!!!! He's the one I wanted the most, and I direly needed some armours in my main account. He is +HP/-Def, which is alright I guess. Def bane sucks but still workable, since HP is like a boost to both defenses I guess. But important thing is I finally have him! Oh my gosh I've never been so happy with a summon, I couldn't keep still!

I did get another 4 star Reinhardt, -Def/+Spd which is kinda meh so he can be Vantage fodder for my new Hector.

Hunt for Azura wasn't going well and I was running out of orbs. I did get a full 5 blue orb summon which was....scary since I got a 3 star Robin and Florina, and I wanted to wait for slightly more orbs.

And on my second account, was also blessed with my first summon:

Spoiler

18254053_10155281142162258_1226654509_n.

Yes, finally a non-Attack bane 5 star blue!!! And I believe he is +Atk/-Res which is even better! To be honest I wanted a 4 star one for Swordbreaker fodder but can't say no to a 5 star Abel!

Also finally have a better natured Robin which I think is +Res/-HP- he's not -Atk at least!

Down to 3 orbs and 5 orbs respectfully, so just need to wait for more orb bonus and finish those training tower missions. Definitely a better summon than last week's disappointment! Especially with my main account since they're one of the best units of their type!

57 minutes ago, chirp said:

Now I really wish FE:H had a trading system of sorts. I would gladly trade your Cordelia for 10k feathers, or even 20k if +Atk...

Yeahhh from discussions I've seen about trade it can be abused by using multiple devices and rerolling, easily. I'm sure you could balance it out some way, maybe by making it exclusive to those who have a Nintendo account linked? But yeah idk my heroes wishlist is long and I keep getting 5*s I don't want at all like Cordelia, Julia, Selena, Lachesis, Serra, and Merric.

I have no idea if I should pull greens or not rn, although I really need a brave axe for Cherche and someone with savage blow to fodder. But my priorities are Jaffar, Linde, Ninian, and Klein, Jeorge, or Takumi.

Edited by tumut

33 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Must be my evil twin.  Or maybe I'm the evil one

It's hard to imagine an evil healer, unless you're really bitter about the stat distribution as well as the fact that you aren't exactly viable. Even so, I have now built an altar to the both of you and shall make determinations as to what the appropriate sacrificial measures are supposed to be.

I am also unsure as to which one of you deserves my sacrifices in the first place. Rezeantor for favor of the +Atk? or Rezzy so that I won't get -Atk? I only have one -Atk five star, but I have a 4 star of the same unit with +Atk!

37 minutes ago, Luchi said:

lol, I think he's neutral. Your curse has not spread to me. >:)

Congrats on another Hector!

Sometimes I wish I had just half as much luck as my brother.

He installed the game on Sunday, did six pulls so far and got three Takumis, two Azuras, one Hector and Hawkeye out of it. Why.

2 minutes ago, Sias said:

He installed the game on Sunday, did six pulls so far and got three Takumis, two Azuras, one Hector and Hawkeye out of it. Why.

Common denominator in correaltion with SF users and FE Heroes:

1. Alt accounts always have way better luck

2. People related to SF users but are not on SF themselves have better luck

3. Animal sacrifices > Pentagrams

6 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

My little brother got terrible luck. And it's not like my little sister got me Ike or Mist- I expounded her to try and get him. 

11 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

My brother is ridiculously unlucky, so not all people follow that trend. He only has 2 5*s, Ogma and Effie, and his first roll on the hero fest banner was 5 3*s.

5 minutes ago, Korath88 said:

My brother is ridiculously unlucky, so not all people follow that trend. He only has 2 5*s, Ogma and Effie, and his first roll on the hero fest banner was 5 3*s.

Are we all ignoring that I said "Common denominator in correlation with SF users and FE Heroes"?

There is a reason why I said common and not "Everybody on the entire flipping forum" Kill joy

10 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

My little brother got terrible luck. 

1 word:

Spoiler

Animal sacrifices

I finally pulled Ryoma last night and the best part was that I got two of them in the same session! And one of them was +Spd -Def. I'm so excited because he was my #1 most wanted hero.

Now all that is left from the Hero Fest banner is Azura...

I finally pulled Ryoma last night and the best part was that I got two of them in the same session! And one of them was +Spd -Def. I'm so excited because he was my #1 most wanted hero.

Now all that is left from the Hero Fest banner is Azura...

31 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Nah, I'm happy for him, but still slightly salty that he got three Takumis while I totally failed to get a second one that isn't -Spd.

My luck in the Hero Fest Banner has been really weird in general. I used up my last 180 orbs yesterday in the hopes of getting either Takumi or Azura, but instead didn't even manage to summon any of the focus characters at all. I'm not complaining though, because I nevertheless managed to gather a nice amount of eight non-focus five stars while my Ninian can replace Azura perfectly well now. And honestly, you should have seen my face after I pulled a +Spd/-Atk Effie directly followed by her +Atk/-Spd version. :)

Edited by Sias

Guys, I can now start saving orbs *except Cordelia is in the new banner noooooooooooooo I have to work for orbs to get her!* Anyways, I was hanging out with one of my friends at lunch just about 20 minutes ago, and he's like the only person at my school that knows anything about Fire Emblem, so I managed to get 5 orbs from the may quests, and decided to let him summon and told him to choose a red, well the animation plays, I see dust, and then it's Ike.....Not too bad Ivs, -hp/+speed, at least it's not -atk. Just figured I'd share that

Just now, LucarioGamer812 said:

Not too bad Ivs, -hp/+speed, at least it's not -atk. Just figured I'd share that

You get a +Spd Ike and say "Not too bad"?

Dude

+Spd on Ike is awesome! XD

Congrats!

1 minute ago, Arcanite said:

You get a +Spd Ike and say "Not too bad"?

Dude

+Spd on Ike is awesome! XD

Congrats!

Well I'm saying that it's not too bad because the -hp could be a problem, but I already have a 40+ Eirika so yeah *not to mention Seliph, Karel, and a 4* Marth*

3 minutes ago, LucarioGamer812 said:

Well I'm saying that it's not too bad because the -hp could be a problem, but I already have a 40+ Eirika so yeah *not to mention Seliph, Karel, and a 4* Marth*

-Hp could be a problem?

Bro

HP +3 seal turns it into neutral HP. You literally have a neutral Ike with +3 speed! And Ike is arguably better than Seliph and Karel. Not to mention Eirika is mostly support. Ike is a powerhouse!

3 minutes ago, LucarioGamer812 said:

-Hp could be a problem?

Bro

HP +3 seal turns it into neutral HP. You literally have a neutral Ike with +3 speed! And Ike is arguably better than Seliph and Karel. Not to mention Eirika is mostly support. Ike is a powerhouse!

Just now, Arcanite said:

-Hp could be a problem?

Bro

Uuhhh I may no Longer have the HP+3 Seal, I gave it to my Lilina who had 32 hp before it, True Ike is probaby better then those guys, I mean heck, my team is literally Lilina, Eirika, Ephraim, and Virion *as I don't summon Colorless like ever and he's a level 40 4 star *, I may switch Ike for Eirika soon, heck maybe even replace Ephraim with Azura too to further better Ike, but as of right now I want the sacred twins on my team

1 minute ago, LucarioGamer812 said:

Uuhhh I may no Longer have the HP+3 Seal, I gave it to my Lilina who had 32 hp before it

You can switch seals though. Just give to Ike when you're not using Liliana!