• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, shadowofchaos said:

I have a feeling Ana always sees me as some sort of antagonist.
Akin to the Demon Lords of many fantasy settings of Japanese origin.
The truth is, I'm only a reality check. Regardless of whether you want to hear it or not.

Well to be fair, it feels like you are being a bit too harsh on her. I know you're trying to be reasonable but I'm just saying.

6 minutes ago, LucarioGamer812 said:

But Cordelia.....

Oh, by all means I'm using Tiamo.

It's just I wasn't exactly having a drought of fliers. I already have a full flier team supported by Caeda fortify Fliers.

1 minute ago, shadowofchaos said:

Oh, by all means I'm using Tiamo.

It's just I wasn't exactly having a drought of fliers. I already have a full flier team supported by Caeda fortify Fliers.

Oh it's fine, it's just I really wanted Cordelia and she still has yet to appeared, I blame my luck getting Robin day 1 and him just being the only original focus character I've pulled until recently with 4* Marth (which btw, includes multiple robins)

9 minutes ago, Falcom said:

Well to be fair, it feels like you are being a bit too harsh on her. I know you're trying to be reasonable but I'm just saying.

So what happens when they post an entire topic about what they learned including a message addressed to me stating to prove said thing and then clearly show in this thread that they have not?

Is it not reasonable to point out the thing which they have stated they have learned?

7 minutes ago, Falcom said:

He kinda is, but I know SoC means well enough. I really do, and I bear no ill will against him. I just wish he'd go about his criticizing a bit better, because as I said, I don't see him call out other people for doing the same things I did.

I never said I didn't want him to criticize me period, after all. I want people to show me where I go wrong, even if I don't see it. I might occasionally say "I don't see it" but if you explain it to me without sounding rude, I'll understand. But what I DON'T want is to be the only one criticized for a certain act. If someone else does the same thing, they're wrong too then and should also be called out.

That said, I still appreciate SoC's attempts to show me where I'm wrong. I've understood that he's been right some of the time too.

4 minutes ago, LucarioGamer812 said:

Oh it's fine, it's just I really wanted Cordelia and she still has yet to appeared, I blame my luck getting Robin day 1 and him just being the only original focus character I've pulled until recently with 4* Marth (which btw, includes multiple robins)

It's okay, Cordelia is one of my favorites too so naturally I also haven't pulled her yet. I'd just be content to get her as 4* though with the luck I've had with this game overall I don't feel right complaining about the characters I don't have considering what I have gotten to this point.

6 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

It's okay, Cordelia is one of my favorites too so naturally I also haven't pulled her yet. I'd just be content to get her as 4* though with the luck I've had with this game overall I don't feel right complaining about the characters I don't have considering what I have gotten to this point.

True, though my only 5* are Lilina, Ephraim, Eirika, Seliph, Easter Camilla, Azura, Catria, Karel, Anna, and Ursulla. I too would settle with one of her 4* versions but I'm exclusively hunting Ike right now with no Success.

9 minutes ago, shadowofchaos said:

So what happens when they post an entire topic about what they learned including a message addressed to me stating to prove said thing and then clearly show in this thread that they have not?

Is it not reasonable to point out the thing which they have stated they have learned?

It's not like these things aren't gonna take a while for her to learn. Heck it's only been over a month so far since she posted that thread. It's a lot harder than you might think. It could take months, years even. So long as there is a sense of progress or improvement, then that's fine. You might not feel like she's improved but I certainly do, especially since it's anything better than her attitude before then.

And yes, I do think that people should point it out. But I have to ask, why do you care at this point? You have your own life to worry about. People are already trying to help Ana out such as @MrSmokestack. It doesn't help that you pulled that quote 6 hours ago when everyone else talked it over with Ana already during that time. And even if no one referred to that topic, eclipse would've eventually done something about it. It just felt unnecessary for you to step in. Just like me having to step into this argument.

As such, I think I'll stop at this point. I wanna question why I care about this anyways. And I need food too.

(I really hope you two can get along at some point. I really do. But if it doesn't happen, then so be it)

8 minutes ago, Falcom said:

It's not like these things aren't gonna take a while for her to learn. Heck it's only been over a month so far since she posted that thread. It's a lot harder than you might think. It could take months, years even. So long as there is a sense of progress or improvement, then that's fine. You might not feel like she's improved but I certainly do, especially since it's anything better than her attitude before then.

And yes, I do think that people should point it out. But I have to ask, why do you care at this point? You have your own life to worry about. People are already trying to help Ana out such as @MrSmokestack. It doesn't help that you pulled that quote 6 hours ago when everyone else talked it over with Ana already during that time. And even if no one referred to that topic, eclipse would've eventually done something about it. It just felt unnecessary for you to step in. Just like me having to step into this argument.

As such, I think I'll stop at this point. I wanna question why I care about this anyways. And I need food too.

(I really hope you two can get along at some point. I really do. But if it doesn't happen, then so be it)

Okay, I'm going to cut in here to say this.

@Falcom, you are new. Your profile says you joined February 1 of this year.

Rey and Anacybele have been on this forum and interacting for close to six years. They have been members on SF before I joined up, and I've been here for five and a half years.

I think Rey knows a lot more about how his interactions with Anacybele and his attempts to help her or tell her why people have issues with her have gone over the six years, than what you are seeing in three month's time.

Just something to think about.

Edited by Sunwoo

14 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

Rey and Anacybele have been on this forum and interacting for close to six years. They have been members on SF before I joined up, and I've been here for five and a half years.

I think Rey knows a lot more about how his interactions with Anacybele and his attempts to help her or tell her why people have issues with her have gone over the six years, than what you are seeing in three month's time.

Technically, you're right, you and Rey/SoC have known me longer than a lot of people here.

But look at that. Falcom's only been here three months and managed to see improvement in me. And you two haven't in 6+ years. That's saying something, I think.

19 minutes ago, Falcom said:

Thing is, SoC's called me out so much and still does that I can't help but think he cares about me in some form. He might have a kind of funny way of showing it, but why else would he repeatedly do what he does? If he really didn't care about me, he wouldn't bother anymore, would he?

And it's because he's done this so much that I have to applaud him for his efforts and at least try to make them worthwhile for him by listening (when I can) and improving.

Edited by Anacybele

24 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

Is that so? Well then that gives me another reason why I should stay out of this. Thanks for the heads up. Feared this was the other case and sadly it's true. So I can't really help much.

@shadowofchaos One more thing, you can ignore what I just said. Not the best at helping with these issues anyways. Sorry anyways if I sounded too harsh.

10 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Technically, you're right, you and Rey/SoC have known me longer than a lot of people here.

But look at that. Falcom's only been here three months and managed to see improvement in me. And you two haven't in 6+ years. That's saying something, I think.

I mean, like Sunwoo said, the issue is I've only been here for three months. So I can't judge much until a few years later. And besides, you shouldn't always assume that you improved just from one person saying so. That's just my opinion. And a weak one at that.

Enough derailing, going to try and go for Ryoma. Wish me luck!

Edited by Falcom

9 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Or it could mean a myriad of other things. When I first met you, I thought you were improving for the first two or three years, even if a little. You're technically changing, but the problem is that you're changing at such a slow rate and there's more resistance and backpedaling than we'd like to see involved. And you like to cling onto people saying how you're changing as "evidence" how you've changed and sometimes try to get away without listening to further advice at times, too.

Regardless, this is not something to continue discussing here.

I still haven't pulled a 5-star on the golden banner. I have enough orbs to do one more pull before it expires, hope I can get something 5-star then.

Edited by Sunwoo

3 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

Or it could mean a myriad of other things. When I first met you, I thought you were improving for the first two or three years, even if a little. You're technically changing, but the problem is that you're changing at such a slow rate and there's more resistance and backpedaling than we'd like to see involved. And you like to cling onto people saying how you're changing as "evidence" how you've changed without listening to further advice at times, too.

Regardless, this is not something to continue discussing here.

I still haven't pulled a 5-star on the golden banner. I have enough orbs to do one more pull before it expires, hope I can get something 5-star then.

I see. Understandable, I suppose. I have started considering myself a severe case of high-functioning autism. Not that this truly excuses any bad decisions I've made here, but it probably does make it harder to improve.

But yes, anymore discussion on this should be brought to PM as Arcanite did.

And man, bummer. Hope you pull one soon, Sangyul!

While fishing for a Hector, I managed to get a Takumi Atk+/Spd-!

I also got:

4* Fae HP-/Res+. I am only missing Ninan for Dragon Emblem. 

Another 3* Cherce

A 3* Barts (first time)

A 3* Gunter and a 4* Draug.  Good Fodder for horse/armor emblem.

11 minutes ago, Rezanator said:

While fishing for a Hector, I managed to get a Takumi Atk+/Spd-!

I also got:

4* Fae HP-/Res+. I am only missing Ninan for Dragon Emblem. 

Another 3* Cherce

A 3* Barts (first time)

A 3* Gunter and a 4* Draug.  Good Fodder for horse/armor emblem.

Congrats on the Takumi.  I ran Hone Speed on an Ally for my Slowkumi, and it helps make up a bit.  He's still decent, especially with +Atk in your case.

8 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

He's still decent, especially with +Atk in your case.

Your twin gets +Atk while you get -Atk?

#RelationshipGoals

On 4/30/2017 at 4:23 AM, Rezzy said:

Ogma again, eh?  He seems to show up a lot in this Banner with people.  He's a secret Focus Unit.

I see you simply replied, as opposed to clicking on the link.

22 hours ago, Sunwoo said:

Well, after two earlier shitty pulls of five 3-star duplicates, I actually got three 4-star characters. And only four of my characters were duplicates. Managed to get a 4-star Lachesis, which I'm still pretty happy about because she's new. BUT WHY COULDN'T YOU BE SAKURA :|

Also, Donnel, getting real sick of your shit.

Hey, send Donnel my way.  I could use a couple more Reciprocal Aid.

20 hours ago, GuiltyLove said:

what-you-did-there-i-see-it.thumbnail.jp 

4aafa0ed5e06812ba3a05e71e62aea18.jpg 

Image-only posts are spam.  Don't do it again.

AND FOR THE LOVE OF EVERYTHING, THIS IS A PULL TOPIC!  That means I want to see pulls, not arguments/whining.  That goes for both sides.

On 4/30/2017 at 11:57 PM, Jedrus Lilac said:

Wow, how many orbs did you spend? How many 5* did you get the most in  one pull?

Sorry for late reply,

I spent $400 saved by buying Google Play Cards  that were on sale at Costco for $40 per $50 card for these pulls 750 Orbs total plus Login Bonus and Story Mode Orbs. At most had 2 *5 stars then had to equalize some orbs with hard story missions i forgot to complete.

Now I have a full Barracks 500/500 and trying to sort them all out. I mean from my pulls I don't have stellar IV's except for Hector Atk+ Spd- and Azura Atk+ Def-... Not sure on Takumi HP+ Def- and repeat x3 Atk+ Def- Ryouma's. LOL

Someone called it from a few months back that they will have a banner and glad I held out for this day. :)

1 hour ago, Dexterino said:

Sorry for late reply,

I spent $400 saved by buying Google Play Cards  that were on sale at Costco for $40 per $50 card for these pulls 750 Orbs total plus Login Bonus and Story Mode Orbs. At most had 2 *5 stars then had to equalize some orbs with hard story missions i forgot to complete.

Now I have a full Barracks 500/500 and trying to sort them all out. I mean from my pulls I don't have stellar IV's except for Hector Atk+ Spd- and Azura Atk+ Def-... Not sure on Takumi HP+ Def- and repeat x3 Atk+ Def- Ryouma's. LOL

Someone called it from a few months back that they will have a banner and glad I held out for this day. :)

Wow!

Hopefully I will ever come across such promotion.

Did a quick last 2-green pull from the PoBR banner in hopes of Titania. Will save the remaining and upcoming orbs for Julia's female mage banner.

Got a 4⋆ Frederick (27→22) and a 4⋆ Frederick (22→18).

⋆⋆⋆⋆ Frederick C +Res −HP
⋆⋆⋆⋆ Frederick C +Atk −HP

My previous 4⋆ Frederick was [+Def, −Res]. Which one of the Fredericks is worth keeping and which two are Luna fodder?

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

Did a quick last 2-green pull from the PoBR banner in hopes of Titania. Will save the remaining and upcoming orbs for Julia's female mage banner.

Got a 4⋆ Frederick (27→22) and a 4⋆ Frederick (22→18).

⋆⋆⋆⋆ Frederick C +Res −HP
⋆⋆⋆⋆ Frederick C +Atk −HP

My previous 4⋆ Frederick was [+Def, −Res]. Which one of the Fredericks is worth keeping and which two are Luna fodder?

Id keep +atk

Pulled a 5* Cordelia and I'm not sure if I wanna use her for triangle adept or get some feathers from her, Mad she wasn't Linde

I got a 5* Abel and Julia too though I'll probably eventually send Julia home. Other than that I got a bunch of garbage characters like 3 Lissas and and 2 Gordins, no Takumi, Kelin, Jeorge, or Jaffar yet.