27 minutes ago, Tactician Robin said:

After being discouraged about not getting Alm on the last banner, my luck turns around! I took the 20 orbs I had from saving up from the Ike banner and took a shot.

Apparently the file size is too large but it ended up being:

5* Takumi (-HP/+Def)

4* Reinhardt

3* Odin

3* Serra

3* Clarine

The pineapple has finally come home!

Depending on his nature, that Reinhardt might be more useful in the future. Congrats, though!

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Eridras said:

Depending on his nature, that Reinhardt might be more useful in the future. Congrats, though!

Thanks! Sadly, when I put him in the IV calculator, he ended up being -Atk, so he won't be as useful as other Reinhardts. (Rezzy, your curse is spreading to 4 stars)

I probably will hang onto him till I somehow get another Reinhardt so I get Dime Thunder to M!Robin.

2 minutes ago, Tactician Robin said:

Thanks! Sadly, when I put him in the IV calculator, he ended up being -Atk, so he won't be as useful as other Reinhardts. (Rezzy, your curse is spreading to 4 stars)

I probably will hang onto him till I somehow get another Reinhardt so I get Dime Thunder to M!Robin.

Dire Thunder is a unique tome to Reinhardt and Olwen. Other units can't get it, I'm afraid ^.^'' 

...Otherwise the bane of the Lindes would be unreal...

1 minute ago, Sunwoo said:

I'm 99% sure you can't transfer Reinhardt's 5-star tome to anyone else, because it's a prf weapon.

1 minute ago, Cute Chao said:

Dire Thunder is a unique tome to Reinhardt and Olwen. Other units can't get it, I'm afraid ^.^'' 

...Otherwise the bane of the Lindes would be unreal...

Whoops, I didn't realize that. Darn it, but I guess it's good that Linde is running wild in the Arena. I guess I'll just hang into him for collection purposes.

17 minutes ago, Tactician Robin said:

I see the curse is spreading.  Reinhardt does get Vantage, though, so it's good for inheritance, if nothing else.

I see Ryoma with Vantage in Arena so often, I thought he got it automatically.  Maybe I should do a team of Ryoma, Ike, Hector, and Takumi as a Defense Team, and see how that does.

When Micaiah gets added eventually, think they'll let her Tome be 1-2 range?  There hasn't been a close counter mage, yet.

1 minute ago, Rezzy said:

I see the curse is spreading.  Reinhardt does get Vantage, though, so it's good for inheritance, if nothing else.

I see Ryoma with Vantage in Arena so often, I thought he got it automatically.  Maybe I should do a team of Ryoma, Ike, Hector, and Takumi as a Defense Team, and see how that does.

Swap Ike/Ryoma with Nowi

Then you're gonna rack up some nasty wins. If you don't have a Nowi that's too great,I still think you'll get some wins out of that team

Make sure everyone has Quick Riposte or vantage though!

21 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Swap Ike/Ryoma with Nowi

Then you're gonna rack up some nasty wins. If you don't have a Nowi that's too great,I still think you'll get some wins out of that team

Make sure everyone has Quick Riposte or vantage though!

I don't have Nowi at 4*, and if I did, I'd have to give her weapon to Tiki.

Nowi gives us millennials a bad name.  And I don't mean the generation, I mean those of us who are a thousand years old.

1 minute ago, Rezzy said:

I don't have Nowi at 4*, and if I did, I'd have to give her weapon to Tiki.

Nowi gives us millennials a bad name.  And I don't mean the generation, I mean those of us who are a thousand years old.

We all should look good at 1,000 years old eh?

25 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

We all should look good at 1,000 years old eh?

I'm not sure if I'd say I look good.

With the weekend orb login bonus, I had just enough for a pull on the OP banner.  Total pulled units: 153

Spoiler

K8QHodj.jpg

. . .and we are DONE with the OP banner.  Now, for boons and banes!

- Ogma (+Spd/-Res): It's the second good Ogma I've pulled!  This variant reminds me of a Lucina who traded somewhat balanced defenses for physical bulk.  Might yank his Brave Sword, so he can go to town with 37 Speed.  Wait, I have a spare M!Corrin that can also donate Dragon Gaze. . .or perhaps he'd like a Killing Edge better.  Decisions!

- Lon'qu (+HP/-Spd): I wonder who wants Vantage?

- Azura (+Def/-HP): I'll take it!  Tempted to give her Swordbreaker for giggles. Definitely giving her Hone Atk over Fortify Res.  I don't think she can fully replace Ephraim - instead, she'll be another option, and definitely a mainstay on the defense team! That's 12 5* units, and one of the two I was looking for (the other one was Takumi).  Xander's gonna be in for a themed walloping!

- Barst (+Def/-Spd): If I have a spare Cherche, she's getting his axe.

- Kagero (+HP/-Atk): Ranged units are great for countering dagger users.  Someone's getting Daggerbreaker!  I just need to figure out who!  Maybe that +Atk/-Spd Rebecca?

Overall, this was an amazing pull.

3 hours ago, eclipse said:

With the weekend orb login bonus, I had just enough for a pull on the OP banner.  Total pulled units: 153

Hide contents

K8QHodj.jpg

- Ogma (+Spd/-Res): It's the second good Ogma I've pulled!  This variant reminds me of a Lucina who traded somewhat balanced defenses for physical bulk.  Might yank his Brave Sword, so he can go to town with 37 Speed.  Wait, I have a spare M!Corrin that can also donate Dragon Gaze. . .or perhaps he'd like a Killing Edge better.  Decisions!

- Azura (+Def/-HP): I'll take it!  Tempted to give her Swordbreaker for giggles. Definitely giving her Hone Atk over Fortify Res.  I don't think she can fully replace Ephraim - instead, she'll be another option, and definitely a mainstay on the defense team! That's 12 5* units, and one of the two I was looking for (the other one was Takumi).  Xander's gonna be in for a themed walloping!

- Kagero (+HP/-Atk): Ranged units are great for countering dagger users.  Someone's getting Daggerbreaker!  I just need to figure out who!  Maybe that +Atk/-Spd Rebecca?

That's my exact Azura. I gave her Hone Attack from an Olivia, and New Moon/Wings of Mercy 2 from a Palla. That's plenty for her to do her thing. 

I decided to buy another 23 orbs since I accumlated 7 for a good few tries at reds again for Ryoma... But still no porcupine prince... :( I just don't ever get that lucky, man. It takes me forever to pull another 5 star. No wonder it took me so long to get any at all to begin with. >_<

But I'll be trying some more pulls before this focus ends. Eventually.

Edited by Anacybele

124 orbs(all paid through overtime this past month) later, my nightmare is over. 

Sheena was the next to last pull, with Hector being the last. I almost flipped an imaginary table when I thought all those orbs amounted to a dupe Sheena. 

Hector is +Atk, -Def, and Sheena is +Res, -Hp. 

As overjoyed as I am to have Hector, that Sheena has me thinking. Thirty-six Def and Res has potential.

Edited by Eridras
I can't add.

5 hours ago, eclipse said:

Hide contents

K8QHodj.jpg

I think my Azura was the same Nature, if I remember correctly.

Ogma again, eh?  He seems to show up a lot in this Banner with people.  He's a secret Focus Unit.

With all my luck, I've not gotten a 4* Lonky yet.  I guess I'll need to promote my 3* to give Ryoma Vantage.

2 hours ago, Eridras said:

108 orbs(all paid through overtime this past month) later, my nightmare is over. 

Sheena was the next to last pull, with Hector being the last. I almost flipped an imaginary table when I thought all those orbs amounted to a dupe Sheena. 

Hector is +Atk, -Def, and Sheena is +Res, -Hp. 

As overjoyed as I am to have Hector, that Sheena has me thinking. Thirty-six Def and Res has potential.

image1.PNG

More than one? Congrats! 

10 minutes ago, shadowofchaos said:
Discount Ninian summoning after I get the last orb from Navarre's GHB.

That better be literal lake water

If not, it might decrease effectiveness

Otherwise, looks good!

58 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Otherwise, looks good!

No dice. Discount Ninian didn't get summoned even after 135 orbs.

1 hour ago, Arcanite said:

Otherwise, looks good!

Next summon session will be payday, on Friday.

Edited by shadowofchaos

1 minute ago, shadowofchaos said:

Next summon session will be payday, on Friday.

You didn't use REAL Lake water

that's unfortunate :(

Well at least you have some more orbs to dump. Make for absolute certain that you use 100% REAL lake water.

Spoiler

Singing while you summon is also very effective