OK so I finished the TT rewards and did a few more pulls for green.  @Anacybele I ended up with three green orbs in the summon session and they were all 3 or 4* Fredricks!  Your husband should leave me be, I don't really need three extras of him right now since I already have him fully trained and I am a long ways off from having feathers for merges.  I guess when I need space someone will get Luna. 

• Replies 28.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, EricaofRenais said:

OK so I finished the TT rewards and did a few more pulls for green.  @Anacybele I ended up with three green orbs in the summon session and they were all 3 or 4* Fredricks!  Your husband should leave me be, I don't really need three extras of him right now since I already have him fully trained and I am a long ways off from having feathers for merges.  I guess when I need space someone will get Luna. 

Man, I WISH I could pull 4 star Fredericks! xP Almost every time I pull him, he's 3 star, so I have to spend an extra 2,000 feathers to get my 5 star one merges. It was basically a miracle that I pulled a 5 star one with free orbs on the TT banner. :P

Edited by Anacybele

18 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Man, I WISH I could pull 4 star Fredericks! xP Almost every time I pull him, he's 3 star, so I have to spend an extra 2,000 feathers to get my 5 star one merges. It was basically a miracle that I pulled a 5 star one with free orbs on the TT banner. :P

I wish you could of had him show up for you instead of me, you want him and while I do like him and use him a lot I don't need three of him. 

Just now, EricaofRenais said:

I wish you could of had him show up for you instead of me, you want him and while I do like him and use him a lot I don't need three of him. 

And I need four more of him to get the one I use to +10. He's at +4, but I have two Fredericks waiting to be upgraded and merged already.

18 hours ago, Logos said:

23 Hours left on the Winter Banner and I'm stuck at 4% with 3 orbs (and this is after I spent all of my F2P orbs from the TT, some that I had left over from a bunch of other missions and hte dailies, PLUS the new orbs from the New Year's Paralogue)... I hate this game sometimes. I was supposed to have enough orbs left over for the new years banner, but noooo... this game decided to shit on me again. And I really badly need Azura too...this is such bull shit.

In the same boat as you but with 2 orbs. This game sometimes man.

Your banner fortune will come. As will mine.

3 hours ago, Zeo said:

In the same boat as you but with 2 orbs. This game sometimes man.

Your banner fortune will come. As will mine.

I farmed orbs from the chain challenges, and summoned on 4.25% AR, got +Res/-Spd Winter! Chrom (though I kinda wanted any of the other units for fodder) and Lucius!. I am never taking risks like that. I just made it an hour before the banner flew away. Hope you have good luck as well on the new year.

Gave up on the New Years banner since the game seems determined to never give me a single green orb. Spent the rest on the 8% banner, and got a +Spd -Atk Sigurd out of it. I'm not entirely sure how to feel about those IVs, but at least I'm not leaving this banner empty handed.

I don't know why I bother with the Legendary banners...I went with the orb rain we got and got absolutely nothing! I'm at 10% right now which is painful to say the least. 

To make it even better that banner refuses to give me greens! Ugh, I shouldn't complain as I have Airzura but it stings.

I know I said yesterday that I'd hold off on any further pulls on the NY banner until mid-month, but today's orb rewards were more generous than expected so I decided on one more round (after asking my sister whether I should, since she just pulled a perfect Dorcas off-focus on the same banner). Glad I did, first orb was New Azura, even if it's with -Spd.

5* New Year Azura +Atk -Spd

4* Sophia +Atk -Res

3* Bartre +HP -Atk

4* Olivia +Def -Res

4* Stahl +Res -Atk

While I'd very much like a Takumi and wouldn't turn down Camilla, I think I'm done here unless the mid-month banner is a total bust.

So spent the orbs from the quests and got 2 3* Ninos, a 4* Nino(hello, do I have a new stalker?), a 3* Gunter, a 4*MCorrin, a 4* Lucius, and a 4* Boey. At least the non green's weren't off color pity breakers, eh? However, I guess this means I'll have to support Lissa in the VG. I was kinda hoping I'd get me a singing flyer in time for team picking.

So, other than the free summon, this was my first summon on the Gunnthrá banner with orbs...

w1u8Eep.png?1

+HP/-ATK, but either way, I guess I can't really be salty about the Christmas banner anymore... ^_^;

Edited by Frenzify

Not sure how exact the number is but by now I spent around ~100 Orbs on this Legendary Banner.
Last time I got a 5* it was Spring!Chrom and the last thing I wanted to get from this banner was a Seasonal one (since they are all pretty bad). At least he came up before the pity rate was at a significant increase.

Guess who appeared yet again ... Spring!Chrom. Was immediately burned on the stake for feathers. That's 10% pity rate broken and I have pretty much no Orbs left to either get Gunnthrá or Amelia.
The worst part is the fodder was even worse. Red only gave me Raighs and Laslows, Green had at least 4 Camillas in there.

So in summary, FGO treats me better than FEH during New Years ... which isn't it all that surprising with the current state of the game.

I'm done with the legend banner. First I get almost no green, then very little red, and when I finally do pull a Ryoma, he's the exact same terrible IVs I had before. I can't waste anymore orbs on this. It must be bugged or something.

Well since everyone in my area decided to light fireworks at midnight last night and I had to stay up and comfort the dog, I was able to do a midnight pull on the Legendary banner and finally managed to pull a 5*.  B!Roy is now a part of the team, now I have all the CYL units.  Now if NY!Azura would show up so I can save orbs.

Ugh. Was trying so hard for Takumi, but rolled no Colorless when my pity rate was 8%.... So pulled green and got NY!Azura. I wanted her too, but she was gonna be my pull afterrrr I got Takumi.

Already blew 80+ orbs, so back to square one. Lol. Still refuse to drop a dime on the game, though I wanna speed up the orb getting process.