Finally I got lucky! After doing some defense quest I had 20 orbs again

Yesterday I got three blues and two greys. Today I got three greys and two reds. The first one I picked was sanaki, not what I had wanted in the first place but hey, shes +atk -spd. -spd hurts a little but its still. 

I didnt continue the summon.

Spoiler

Screenshot_2017-05-09-20-23-06.png

Screenshot_2017-05-09-20-23-36.png

Screenshot_2017-05-09-20-23-42.png

• Replies 28.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Celica's not here yet, but I did a full pull for the female mages since I'd want to get an extra Julia, while Sanaki and Linde are also cool.

Screenshot_20170509-112716_zps6p6dprbw.p

Didn't get any of them. :]

This Lucina is +Def -HP, and my old one is +Res -HP. I merged this one into my old one, since that extra bit of Res combined with the +1 HP from a merge actually lets her survive certain things.

4 hours ago, Anacybele said:

Only more dupes and a Ninian.

Do you seriously have all three dancers now? Can I have some of your luck? I haven't rolled a single one, and I spent about 90 orbs going for Ninian alone during her dedicated Focus (not counting all the orbs I've dumped into trying to get Azura). I've been promoting free 2* Olivia up the ladder (4*'d her a few days ago). I'd love to roll a dancer with some sort of statistical variety...or just a blue dancer, since they're both super good units

3 hours ago, Anacybele said:

Not really. The only difference is that one hits defense and the other hits res. Ninian has advantage only over red units, and I already can get that with male Robin if I want to target res and if I want a blue dragon, I have female Corrin.

My choices are my choices. I'm tired of people complaining about them and trying to force me to play the game in ways I wouldn't like.

Also, I never sent home any 5 stars. Nor did I ever call any units bad simply because I didn't like them as characters.

For what it's worth, if you happen across a Nowi/Tiki or F!Corrin, you can pass their Breath skills to her and really change up her functionality. Ninian with Nowi's Lightning Breath+ means you have a dancer that in a pinch, can take a hit from 2 range and counter...she's the only dancer with that potential and it's super good due to the fact that not really any blues or reds (outside of buffed Falchion users) can kill her in a single round of combat. If anything, it'd make some Grand Hero Battle challenges much easier for you, as I've used a Nowi with the 1~2 Lightning Breath and downright trivialized battles like Xander's. When units like Xander and their MIGHTY 20ish res come out to play, or even Linde and her crazy overkill Mag/Spd show up, you can bet your Rainbow Dash blind bags that even Ninian can kick some butt with that.

Edited by Elieson

Just now, Elieson said:

Do you seriously have all three dancers now? Can I have some of your luck? I haven't rolled a single one, and I spent about 90 orbs going for Ninian during her dedicated Focus. I've been promoting free 2* Olivia up the ladder (4*'d her a few days ago). I'd love to roll a dancer with some sort of statistical variety...or just a blue dancer, since they're both super good units

I have all the Dancers too :3

And Azura is +1 too

Just now, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

I have all the Dancers too :3

And Azura is +1 too

d33645bb71.png

I'm a 6 pack of Jelly at you too

Pah! I don't need to roll dancers! I'll just...stick with my freebies! 1* Olivia, time to grind you up from nothing and make you into...something!

8 minutes ago, Elieson said:

d33645bb71.png

I'm a 6 pack of Jelly at you too

Pah! I don't need to roll dancers! I'll just...stick with my freebies! 1* Olivia, time to grind you up from nothing and make you into...something!

Have fun getting her that Ruby Sword+...

So, I'm still hoping for Ike to show up, only pulling for reds because I don't want to screw up and get a 5 Star Soren/Titania or Mist since my pull rate is at 4.00%

And lo and behold

C_aG-m4VwAA54WP.thumb.jpg.f7788e90014016028aaf05ca8ff2bd5a.jpg

...Well, not what I was expecting but hey, I have a buff bot for Nino now! Now I just need more feathers to upgrade her....

Long time no see Pull thread...so with new banners it means new pulls, and did the Rally Luck in the Spring Festival last?
Well, back on the SoV banner I made two pulls:

Spoiler

Pull #1

DUCIERT.png

Pull #2

bBo1azC.png

So...uhm...yeah. That Rally Luck was still stuck.

After skipping the PoR banner I decided to try my luck at the Hero Fest and see if I could reunite Sakura with her brothers:
(Since I mostly wanted Ryoma and Takumi, I decided to Yolo Reds/Clears only)

Spoiler

Pull #1

No screenshot of the pull since my phone ate it, but I got this from the single clear orb (in a sea of blue/green) in it:

RWWPYN0.png

And she arrived just in the nick of time to participate in Xander's Grand Hero Battle with her siblings too. On hard - but still. Go team Nohr!

Pull #2

DQZlvmI.png

Oh. Hi Lilina!
I was tempted to pull greens for Hector after getting her, but...I had to conserve orbs for the Hoshido brothers. Sorry Lilina. :'(
(The clear one was Wrys #3 btw)

Pull #3

1 Red 4 Clear.

Hmm...could be that a Hoshido prince is hiding in one of those orbs...pulls red first then clears: 

3*Selena
3*Azama
3*Wrys

*Poof* Smoke erupts...Animation sequence plays: "Need me? All right, I'll help."

T8FutmN.png

Takumi!!! :D
But there was one more clear orb left to summon. I debated wether or not to, but in the end I decided to pick it and...

LogtU2u.png

Klein! Bullseye!

With those two Archer brothers coming home the once lonely Sakura and Clarine finally got to reunite with their brothers :)
(And with Takumi gained, it was only reds to pull from here on out)

Pull #4

5koSF28.png

Oh well. 

Pull #5

NOp2Mrb.png

Oh well take two.

Pull #6

1Qlauc4.png?1

Hi Marth!
(and Raigh #4)

Pull #7

FQ7OjZn.png?1

Eirika!
Ephraim gets to join the sibling reunion club too!
(And a second Lilina neat)

Pull #8

NdCeXP1.png

Wohoo Ryoma you finally came home! :D
(I've wanted him so badly for my main account)

All in all, Hero Fest was a Sibling reunion on my end, with the bonus of new faces to greet. So yeah, I can def. say I came out a happy camper from this banner. :)

After Hero Fest I decided to pull once on the Female mage focus to see if Linde might show up and....

Spoiler

HtWzjoH.png

I find myself with one more Julia instead! :D

And that's it for now, dunno when I will be pulling again. Time will tell I guess. ;)

Edited by Tactician_Iris
Format oopsie

27 minutes ago, Elieson said:

Do you seriously have all three dancers now? Can I have some of your luck? I haven't rolled a single one, and I spent about 90 orbs going for Ninian alone during her dedicated Focus (not counting all the orbs I've dumped into trying to get Azura). I've been promoting free 2* Olivia up the ladder (4*'d her a few days ago). I'd love to roll a dancer with some sort of statistical variety...or just a blue dancer, since they're both super good units

For what it's worth, if you happen across a Nowi/Tiki or F!Corrin, you can pass their Breath skills to her and really change up her functionality. Ninian with Nowi's Lightning Breath+ means you have a dancer that in a pinch, can take a hit from 2 range and counter...she's the only dancer with that potential and it's super good due to the fact that not really any blues or reds (outside of buffed Falchion users) can kill her in a single round of combat. If anything, it'd make some Grand Hero Battle challenges much easier for you, as I've used a Nowi with the 1~2 Lightning Breath and downright trivialized battles like Xander's. When units like Xander and their MIGHTY 20ish res come out to play, or even Linde and her crazy overkill Mag/Spd show up, you can bet your Rainbow Dash blind bags that even Ninian can kick some butt with that.

Yeah, sure do. But if having all three is as nice as you say, maybe I ought to keep this Ninian...

I don't think you can give her Tiki's weapon since Tiki is a red unit while Ninian is blue... :/ I've never had Nowi either. I have only one female Corrin and I'd like to keep her.

3 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Yeah, sure do. But if having all three is as nice as you say, maybe I ought to keep this Ninian...

I don't think you can give her Tiki's weapon since Tiki is a red unit while Ninian is blue... :/ I've never had Nowi either. I have only one female Corrin and I'd like to keep her.

Just tested this now. You can pass on Tiki's weapon to Ninian.

Just now, Midori Mage said:

Just tested this now. You can pass on Tiki's weapon to Ninian.

...So you can turn Ninian from a blue unit to a red one? What? That doesn't make sense when you can't give swords to an axe unit or axes to a sword unit or lances to sword units and whatnot.

2 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

...So you can turn Ninian from a blue unit to a red one? What? That doesn't make sense when you can't give swords to an axe unit or axes to a sword unit or lances to sword units and whatnot.

Dragonstones for some reason are not color locked so you can give manaketes each other's weapons but it turns into the target manakete's color. Ex. A dragonstone from baby Tiki willl turn blue if you give it to Nowi.

Edited by L9999

Dragon Weapons are interchangable among Dragons, regardless of color (kinda weird, but that's just how things work apparently). I actually think you cannot inherit Dark Breath from F!Corrin, so no worries there, but the main benefit is Lightning Breath/LB+, because of the 2 range counter. You know how nice it is on Ike with Ragnell. Having 2 colors with 1~2 countering gives your team so much more flexibility.

It will become that unit's color. Giving Tiki's wpn to Nin will make it a blue varient of that weapon.

6 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

As far as I know, Breaths aren't separated by color type, so any Manakete can inherit any Breath. Which means Lightning Breath is just everywhere...

11 minutes ago, Elieson said:

Dragon Weapons are interchangable among Dragons, regardless of color (kinda weird, but that's just how things work apparently). I actually think you cannot inherit Dark Breath from F!Corrin, so no worries there, but the main benefit is Lightning Breath/LB+, because of the 2 range counter. You know how nice it is on Ike with Ragnell. Having 2 colors with 1~2 countering gives your team so much more flexibility.

It will become that unit's color. Giving Tiki's wpn to Nin will make it a blue varient of that weapon.

Fae, at least, can inherit Dark Breath despite that contradicting all logic.  I know because I've dumped a FCorrin to her myself because screw Corrin.

NpT2Q0y.png

Edited by Glaceon Mage

4 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

@Elieson @L9999 @SatsumaFSoysoy Well, that is rather odd. But interesting to know, thanks.

It's probably because there's so few dragons (Poor fae, stuck with her default weapon for eternity because there's no other green dragons). It's not like they've got access to 20+ different 5* weapons. Even if you put em all together, there's Light/Lightning/Flametongue and F!Corrin's exclusive Dark breath. Dragons would be getting the short end of the stick if this variable wasn't around.

@Glaceon

0.0 I didn't even notice that one!

Just now, Glaceon Mage said:

Fae, at least, can inherit Dark Breath despite that contradicting all logic.

Edited by Elieson

2 minutes ago, Elieson said:

It's probably because there's so few dragons (Poor fae, stuck with her default weapon for eternity because there's no other green dragons). It's not like they've got access to 20+ different 5* weapons. Even if you put em all together, there's Light/Lightning/Flametongue and F!Corrin's exclusive Dark breath. Dragons would be getting the short end of the stick if this variable wasn't around.

Yeah, that's a good point. I think Ninian should've been green though, despite her blue color scheme. She's an ice dragon (who is greenish in color) and ice is usually associated with wind in this series (the Blizzard tome for example) which is green in Heroes.

But oh well, let's hope Myrrh is green so Fae is no longer the only green dragon.

Edited by Anacybele

Yeah, that's a good point. I think Ninian should've been green though, despite her blue color scheme. She's an ice dragon (who is greenish in color) and ice is usually associated with wind in this series (the Blizzard tome for example) which is green in Heroes.

But oh well, let's hope Myrrh is green so Fae is no longer the only green dragon.

Yeah, I really agree. I was really confused when she turned out Blue, especially since the other Elibe dragon is Green, and we don't have a Green Dancer. She'd be less good probably, since she can't save herself from Falchions with T-Adept, but it would have made more sense.

Round 38 [Hero Fest]: 3* Matthew || 3* Cecilia || 4* Barte || 4* Gwendolyn || 5* Y!Tiki (+SPD, -RES)
Round 39 [Hero Fest]: ??? || ??? || ??? || 4* Marth || 4* Stahl (+SPD, -RES)
Round 40 [Hero Fest]: 3* Lissa || 3* Florina || 4* A!Tiki || 4* Barte || 4* Palla
Round 41 [World of Radiance]: 3* Lon'Qu || 3* Draug || 3* Jagen || 3* Arthur || 4*
Cecilia

Blue = Active Duty (Good or Perfect IVs, New Desired Character)
Red = Reserves (Character Merging, Skill Inheritance, Retirement)
Purple = Uncertain (I Have No Idea)
Not going to bother posting natures if I am not going to use the unit, so it saves me some time...

Well, I suppose after getting a string of 5* units my subpar luck has to make a comeback.I have too many Marths given that he is obtainable as a 4* character. If Heroes wants to give me a 4* Sword, give me Roy so I can sacrifice him for Triangle Adept! 4* Marth has no real skills to pass on... (No luck on the Hero Fest banner either. I guess I'll get my chance at the excellent heroes another day...)

Then, alongside Sophia (who I didn't pull here, but did elsewhere), I now have Barst and Barte filling up my roster. Sophia is at least useful for Dragon Fang and Fortify RES while Barst can be sacked for Spur Atk, but Barte's Brash Assault is useless. Come on, give me Frederick or Sheena instead of Barte and Barst! Give me an optimized Fir instead of Sophia (and some Henry and Hinata so they can be sacrificed)!

As for the actual pull, I am still unsure what to do with my Y!Tiki. It may be one of her better natures, but I am tempted to sacrifice her to my Adult Tiki so A!Tiki can get Flametongue+ for one of my planned builds. (She will still need Distant Counter and Quick Riposte, making this sacrifice a bit risky and uncertain, but I do prefer A!Tiki to Y!Tiki.)

Then for Stahl, I got some use out of an older version on one of my old Cavalry runs, but I ended up sacking him. I may try running Defiant SPD and either Ignis or Bonfire on him and see how well that goes. He may even want a different weapon besides the Ruby Sword.
Past Pulls

Spoiler

Round 1 [Legendary Heroes]: Hana 3* || Hinata 3* || Gunter 3* || Felicia 4* || Sheena 4*
Round 2 [Legendary Heroes]: Jegan 3* || Shanna 3* || Sakura 4* || Cain 5* || Marth 5* 
Round 3 [Deep Devotion]: 3* Lissa || 3* Barte || 4* Roy || 4* Arthur || 5* Camilla 
Round 4 [Deep Devotion]: 3* Jegan || 3* Gwyndolyn || 3* Henry || 4* Sheena || 5* Ryoma
Round 5 [Deep Devotion]: 3* Gunter || 3* Hinata || 3* Sully || 3* Tiki (Adult) || 4* Serra
Round 6 [Deep Devotion]: 3* Shanna || 3* Frederick || 3* Barst || 4* Hinata || 4* Nino
Round 7 [Deep Devotion]: 3* Henry || 3* Jegan || 3* Oboro || 3* Lissa || 4* Arthur
Round 8 [Legendary Heroes]: 3* Henry || 3* Barte || 3* Florina || 3* Niles || 3* Saizo
Round 9 [Deep Devotion]: 3* Serra || 4* Caeda || 4* Caeda || 4* Subaki || 4* Gwendolyn
Round 10 [Deep Devotion]: 3* Selena || 3* Selena || 3* Robin || 3* Henry || 4* Chrom
Round 11 [Deep Devotion]: 3* Gordin || 4* Nowi || 4* Odin || 4* Beruka || 4* Clarine
Round 12 [Deep Devotion]: 3* Subaki || 3* Cherche || 4* Jegan || 4* Chrom || 5* Chrom
Round 13 [Family Bonds]: 3* Cherche || 3* Viron || 4* Jegan || 4* Gwendolyn || 5* Seliph
Round 14 [Family Bonds]: 3* Subaki || 3* Barst || 3* Serra || 3* Arthur || 5* Ephraim
Round 15A [Family Bonds]: 3* Fir || 3* Lon'Qu || 3* Azama || 4* Niles || 4* Serra 
Round 16 [Sibling Bonds]: 3* Hana || 4* Marth || 4* Palla || 4* Cherche || 4* Kagero
Round 17 [Sibling Bonds]: 3* Azama || 3* Beruka || 3* Frederick || 3* Olivia || 3* Odin
Round 18 [Princesses]: 3* Gordin || 3* Gunter || 4* Palla || 4* Camilla || 5* Erika
Round 19 [Sibling Bonds]: 3* Lissa || 3* Oboro ||  3* Viron || 4* Clarine || 4* Hawkeye
Round 20 [Sibling Bonds]: 3* F!Corrin || 3* M!Robin || 4* Marth || 4* Azama || 5* Kagero
Round 21 [Blazing Shadows]: 3* Donnel || 3* Beruka || 3* Nino || 4* Draug || 4* Jakob
Round 22 [Blazing Shadows]: 3* Gaius || 3* Sophia || 4* Draug || 4* Gunter || 4* Abel
Round 23 [Blazing Shadows]: 3* Wrys || 3* Saizo || 4* Jeorge || 4* Viron || 4* Stahl
Round 24 [Blazing Shadows]: 3* Sophia || 3* Serra || 4* Erika || 4* Subaki || 4* Jeorge
Round 25 [Blazing Shadows]: 3* Setsuna || 3* Selena || 4* Cain || 4* Chrom || 4* Jeorge
Round 26 [Blazing Shadows]: 3* A!Tiki || 3* Azama || 3* Serra|| 4* Maria || 4* Matthew
Round 27 [Blazing Shadows]: 3* Florina || 3* Shanna || 3* Palla || 3* Celicia || 4* Beruka
Round 28 [Blazing Shadows]: 3* Serra || 3* Lissa || 4* Clarine || 4* Lon'Qu || 4* Selena
Round 29 [Blazing Shadows]: 3* Robin || 4* Barst || 4* Eliwood || 4* Nino || 4* Hana
Round 30 [Blazing Shadows]: 3* Hinata || 3* Olivia || 3* Selena || 3* Nino || 4* Arthur
Round 31 [Spring Festival]: ??? || ??? || 3* Beruka || 4* Tharja || 5* Spring Lucina
Round 32 [Pegasus Knights]: 3* Cecilia || 3* Lissa || 3* Shanna || 5* Peri || 5* Olwen
Round 33 [Spring Festival]: 3* Sophia || 3* Serra || 3* Serra || 4* Saizo || 5* Spring Camilla
Round 34 [World of Shadows]: 3* Oboro || 3* Gunter || 3* Raigh || 4* Barst || 5* Clair
Round 35 [World of Shadows]: 3* Eliwood || 3* Sophia || ???4* Henry??? || 4* Sophia || 4 * Barst
Round 36 [World of Shadows]: Oboro || Selena || Hana || Gaius || 4* Barte
Round 37 [World of Radiance]: 3* Hana || 3* Felicia || 3* Sazio || 3* Sully || 3* Donnel
Round 38 [Hero Fest]: 3* Matthew || 3*Cecilia || 4* Barte || 4* Gwendolyn || 5* Y!Tiki (+SPD, -RES)
Round 39 [Hero Fest]: ??? || ??? || ??? || 4* Marth || 4* Stahl (+SPD, -RES)
Round 40 [Hero Fest]: 3* Lissa || 3* Florina || 4* A!Tiki || 4* Barte || 4* Palla
Round 41 [World of Radiance]: 3* Lon'Qu || 3* Draug || 3* Jagen || 3* Arthur || 4*Cecilia

= = = = =

Round 30A [Blazing Shadows]: 3* Shanna || 3* Eliwood || 4* Subaki

45 minutes ago, Sire said:

As for the actual pull, I am still unsure what to do with my Y!Tiki. It may be one of her better natures, but I am tempted to sacrifice her to my Adult Tiki so A!Tiki can get Flametongue+ for one of my planned builds. (She will still need Distant Counter and Quick Riposte, making this sacrifice a bit risky and uncertain, but I do prefer A!Tiki to Y!Tiki.)

Isn't Lightning Breath + an A-skill of choice better though?

14 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Isn't Lightning Breath + an A-skill of choice better though?

Y!Tiki's weapon is 4 MT stronger than Lightning, without a +1 CD penalty. So, just for the sake of min/maxing, a Flametongue Distant Counter combo has 1 more damage and 1 less cd than a Lightning & +3 Atk combo.

To be honest, I'd probably like A!Tiki more if she had swapped weapons with Y!Tiki. Her 35 Atk doesn't feel as great since her weapon knocks 4 Atk off Flametongue+.

Edit: Not to mention adding 1 more cd to damage skills, meaning anything other than Moonbow or Reprisal will basically never activate.

Edited by DehNutCase

On 8/5/2017 at 0:22 PM, Arcanite said:

you say another Sanaki, which means you tried to get greedy and get two

I say that's what you get!

On the bright side, Redblade Sanaki is now a thing for you XD

I got her. :D