2 hours ago, Glaceon Mage said:

Maybe they'll make Nils green whenever they add him?

I'm absolutely certain they will.  When in doubt, they seem to be going off color.  For most units, we have red swords and red fire tome users, etc.  But for units like dancers, dark mages, and light mages, the dominate color seems to be the decider.  Additionally, they don't have a green dancer and I don't know that they will considering how few dancers we have left unless they add Reyson and friends to the mix.  Hopefully the herons will be nocolor healer dancers or something unique.

• Replies 28.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 minutes ago, Lushen said:

I'm absolutely certain they will.  When in doubt, they seem to be going off color.  For most units, we have red swords and red fire tome users, etc.  But for units like dancers, dark mages, and light mages, the dominate color seems to be the decider.  Additionally, they don't have a green dancer and I don't know that they will considering how few dancers we have left unless they add Reyson and friends to the mix.  Hopefully the herons will be nocolor healer dancers or something unique.

I don't think a healerdancer would work, since both dancing and healing work off the assist skill slot.

Just now, Glaceon Mage said:

I don't think a healerdancer would work, since both dancing and healing work off the assist skill slot.

It could do both - dance also heals but heir attack is limited. 

1 hour ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Isn't Lightning Breath + an A-skill of choice better though?

Like DehNutCase said, I want the Flametongue+ to replace Lightning Breath because...

1. +4 Damage than normal Lightning Breath
2. No +1 Cooldown to Skills (meaning Bonfire can actually activate, especially since A!Tiki is slow.)
3. I will lose the ability to retaliate at range, but that is what Distant Counter is for.

So, in essence, I am creating...

A!Tiki with +4 Damage overall with no +1 Skill Cooldown while keeping the ability to retaliate at range at the cost of an A Passive (due to Distant Counter). Also, the Lightning Breath attack is replaced by a Fire Breath attack. I find this to be a better deal than just having Lightning Breath and Defiant Atk or L. Breath with Triangle Adept (It works for Nowi since she is a blue. A!Tiki is a Red.)

It still saddens me that Young!Tiki is statistically superior to Adult!Tiki in almost every way, but favoritism is carrying me here. Thing is, +SPD (+3), -RES (-4) Y!Tiki may actually be pretty good, so I may not want to sacrifice her and just wait for a different one...

Taken from the Max Stats Chart at Fire Emblem Heroes Wiki

Name		HP	ATT	SPD	DEF	RES	Total
A!Tiki		40	35	23	35	24	157
Y!Tiki		41	31	30	32	29	163

Made an attempt to go for Linde. Kinda sad that I didn't get her but a bit excited cause I got 5* Reinhardt! (-HP, +Def) How odd cause I mainly wanted to summon just to get enough feathers to promote my other Reinhardt to 5*.

XD Sometimes I see so much luck in this thread that I think my luck might turn around. My summon percentage for 5 stars on the Ike banner was up to 3.75%, so I thought I'd try a pull for Ike again. One shiny red orb. Another 3* Lon'qu. XD Oh well. Who knows when I'll need more Vantage in the future? (Even though I have like...5 more of him just chilling in my barracks.)

I decided not to press my luck with a full summon because I've been really good at saving orbs. (Though one of the green orbs was probably Titania.... ;A; ) I'll have 40 for Celica by time the day resets.

2 hours ago, Soul~! said:

I got her. :D

I feel like every time I say something, the entire opposite happens
Well congrats! That's 2 more Sanakis than I'll ever have!

Spoiler

Family bonds banner why

9 hours ago, Maymeimai said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Aaaand I got her! My favorite tellius character (along w soren)

She is +res -spd (its not -atk, so i am totally fine with it. thanks rezzy for not cursing her)

Don't tempt me.

9 hours ago, shadowofchaos said:

It feels like Rezzy is a meme with -atk natures for every other member.

I'm not sure if I should be proud or ashamed of this.

1 hour ago, Arcanite said:

I feel like every time I say something, the entire opposite happens
Well congrats! That's 2 more Sanakis than I'll ever have!

Hide contents

Family bonds banner why

You're better off without her anyway.

Well, I'm not sure if I should try Pulling, or I should wait for the Celica banner.  I'd love to get Celica, Boey, Valbo, and Saber, but I'm not sure if I have the willpower to wait a couple weeks.

1 minute ago, Rezzy said:

You're better off without her anyway.

I can sense the bitterness from here

#SanakiHateThreadWhen

2 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Well, I'm not sure if I should try Pulling, or I should wait for the Celica banner.  I'd love to get Celica, Boey, Valbo, and Saber, but I'm not sure if I have the willpower to wait a couple weeks.

I saved to 123 to get Effie (As you probably remember)

If a poor sap like me can do it, I'm sure you can wait too! (currently I have 34 orbs heh heh)

24 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

I can sense the bitterness from here

#SanakiHateThreadWhen

I saved to 123 to get Effie (As you probably remember)

If a poor sap like me can do it, I'm sure you can wait too! (currently I have 34 orbs heh heh)

Well, I got my Titania, Ike, and Soren, so I'm good for that Banner.  If Leo was the only Red, I might focus pull for a better one, but 5* Henry isn't really something I feel like blowing my 5* on.  I was lucky enough to get Linde on Xander's focus, and I've already got Julia.  I think I'll just stand pat for now, and hand out -Atks.

4 hours ago, Sire said:

Like DehNutCase said, I want the Flametongue+ to replace Lightning Breath because...

1. +4 Damage than normal Lightning Breath
2. No +1 Cooldown to Skills (meaning Bonfire can actually activate, especially since A!Tiki is slow.)
3. I will lose the ability to retaliate at range, but that is what Distant Counter is for.

So, in essence, I am creating...

A!Tiki with +4 Damage overall with no +1 Skill Cooldown while keeping the ability to retaliate at range at the cost of an A Passive (due to Distant Counter). Also, the Lightning Breath attack is replaced by a Fire Breath attack. I find this to be a better deal than just having Lightning Breath and Defiant Atk or L. Breath with Triangle Adept (It works for Nowi since she is a blue. A!Tiki is a Red.)

It still saddens me that Young!Tiki is statistically superior to Adult!Tiki in almost every way, but favoritism is carrying me here. Thing is, +SPD (+3), -RES (-4) Y!Tiki may actually be pretty good, so I may not want to sacrifice her and just wait for a different one...

Taken from the Max Stats Chart at Fire Emblem Heroes Wiki

Name		HP	ATT	SPD	DEF	RES	Total
A!Tiki		40	35	23	35	24	157
Y!Tiki		41	31	30	32	29	163

Y!Tiki used to be a staple of my arena team, but -Atk can only get her so far, especially when I accumulated better units over time. 

One more shot at the Male Mage banner with the Defense Maps Orbs.

Pull #54:

Spoiler

NLJvEtF.png

Welp, not much to see here, but nice to have a spare Lon'qu for Vantage fodder.

4 hours ago, Rezzy said:

Well, it's just a couple of days, not weeks. I caved in and did a full pull for the mage banner though. It paid off, but the temptation is dangerous.

Now I'm up to 163 units pulled~!

Spoiler

nQCTSPK.jpg

And boons/banes~!

Spoiler

Stahl (+Atk/-Spd): Uhhh. . .Brave Sword?  His natural Speed is eh, and -Spd means that he can dump that stat.
Shanna (neutral): I think Clair would appreciate, well, everything that Shanna has to offer!
Lukas (+Atk/-Def): If Cherche can rock a Brave Axe, this Lukas can rock a Brave Lance.  35 Defense ain't shabby, either.
Oboro (+HP/-Res): Sorry, I like +Spd over +HP.  You tried!
Fir (neutral): Thanks in advance for Speed +3.

4 hours ago, donkeykhang said:

Received a personal visit from the apostle herself with a "friendly" reminder to join her side. Lucky pull from a 20 orb summon!

Hide contents

Screenshot_2017-05-10-15-08-22.jpg.0d75f5a1ccd1e4fcaad06b01768f9a69.jpg

Congrats! Got Sanaki as well (yesterday) - managed to do a couple of quests and with todays free orbs will be able to do a full summon later today. Mine is +Atk - SPD, yours is +SPD -Atk - what a coincidence! :)

6 hours ago, donkeykhang said:

Received a personal visit from the apostle herself with a "friendly" reminder to join her side. Lucky pull from a 20 orb summon!

Hide contents

Screenshot_2017-05-10-15-08-22.jpg.0d75f5a1ccd1e4fcaad06b01768f9a69.jpg

Congrats

So many Sanakis, I'll be the only one without Sanaki at this rate.

my attempts to get soren continued after getting from 12 to 13 orbs today after finishing a quest

there was one green

i knew it'd probably be gunter or something but i was hopeful

Spoiler

JcKpnbt.png

i don't know how i'm lucky enough to get things like this but never get any focus units

at least it was someone i wanted these last two times

11 hours ago, Jave said:

One more shot at the Male Mage banner with the Defense Maps Orbs.

Pull #54:

Reveal hidden contents

NLJvEtF.png

Welp, not much to see here, but nice to have a spare Lon'qu for Vantage fodder.

Raven's actually pretty damn good, 34/35 offenses is only 1 less speed than Lucina. He even starts with a Brave Axe in his kit, so only need a strong A-skill to start murdering things.

With one of the Ursula GHB rerelease quest orbs and the daily two I had a total of 22 this morning, so I decided to give the fem-mage banner a roll. Two blues, one green one red and one colorless.

First blue was 3* Subaki. s'fine, free Quick Riposte. Green gave me Julia, which is great. Red gave me 3* Hinata, which is also fine. Blue was... another 3* Subaki.

Since I had five orbs left I opted to skip colorless and do a yolo summon on the red in the same position; I got Tharja. Well worth the extra two orbs.

Neither of them has a good nature (-Atk/+Res Julia, -HP/+Def Tharja) but two focus characters for 22 orbs is a very good haul and I'm training them up on a team with Ursula for when one inevitably becomes an arena focus. I think I'll revisit this banner once I have more orbs.

I spent so much time for 20 orbs... AND I GET THREE CECILIAS. WHY. I DON'T CARE HOW OP SHE IS IN HORSE EMBREM I JUST WANT JULIA.

I would've been okay if they were at least different 3*-4* greens but all I've been pulling for this banner is Cecilia...

Screenshot_20170510-163730.thumb.png.c723ab72751413c390d60ce5ee90c488.png

1 hour ago, KongDude88 said:

AND I GET THREE CECILIAS. WHY. I DON'T CARE HOW OP SHE IS IN HORSE EMBREM I JUST WANT JULIA.

I get your pain so much:

AZUdyU6z_OQ.jpg

9PISnpT8ZBU.jpg

Cecilias and Fredericks all over the place.