In the arena right now, Sharena and Donnel can increase your score. (with 6 other heroes which i can't remember) If I put Sharena and Donnel in a team, will the bonus score effect stack?

and where on earth can i get the great badges

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

54 minutes ago, Lushen said:

I see more people pulling for Tharja than Lucina, interestingly enough.  I guess that's cause everyone who wanted Lucina has her by now and everyone has 5* Nowi...

I have neither! I will continue pulling reds this banner thanks to the orbs we are being given. I can’t say no to Lucina or Tharja, or other cool reds I could possibly get.

34 minutes ago, StahlTheStall said:

If I put Sharena and Donnel in a team, will the bonus score effect stack?

and where on earth can i get the great badges

No, the bonus doesn’t stack. You either have a bonus hero in a team for double the points, or you don’t.

Strata six and higher may give some great badges when cleared. (emphasis on may)

Edited by Vaximillian

Just wasted 180+ orbs( including paid orbs) on the wedding banner and got only 3 five stars: Clair, Mist and Bridal Caeda.

Missed out on Bridal Cordelia.....Also, for those who don't have her, its ok, its a free game and Nintendo will definitely release a unit better than her in the future.

2 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

Strata six and higher may give some great badges when cleared. (emphasis on may)

Does stra 7 have higher chance for great badges than stra 6? The word "may" means that this is RNG and if it's RNG in this game, I'm totally screwed.

1 hour ago, StahlTheStall said:

Does stra 7 have higher chance for great badges than stra 6? The word "may" means that this is RNG and if it's RNG in this game, I'm totally screwed.

The last three Strata are guaranteed to give Great Badges.

Did some pulls, no dice on Cordelia again... I did get a 4* Kagerou (+Def - HP) that I might star up to get a +1 Kagerou.

4 hours ago, Ledrert said:

What's the deal with these Olivias or Clarine ? I just can stop to see them in my pulls. That's stupidly annoying.

Have fun. I once had a penta-stahl pull. That was like, damn, if stahl was stronger then i'm blessed

2 minutes ago, StahlTheStall said:

Have fun. I once had a penta-stahl pull. That was like, damn, if stahl was stronger then i'm blessed

I use Swap as inheritance so much that that would actually be a blessing for me -.- I also would like a ruby sword for Olivia but like the skills from ruby sword users, so lots of Stahls would be very nice xD

5 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

I use Swap as inheritance so much that that would actually be a blessing for me -.- I also would like a ruby sword for Olivia but like the skills from ruby sword users, so lots of Stahls would be very nice xD

Is there any use of Stahl? Every single gamepage just says that Stahl is a decent tank, but with his Res, he seems like a -hp +mobility version of draug.

10 minutes ago, StahlTheStall said:

What the... o.o

I suppose your name came from that ? XD

7 minutes ago, StahlTheStall said:

Is there any use of Stahl? Every single gamepage just says that Stahl is a decent tank, but with his Res, he seems like a -hp +mobility version of draug.

He's a ruby user so he's niche against green. He's been used in an MKV video or two, so he must have some use. If you are missing other cav units, then he could be good in a cavalry team. My problem is that I have Xander, who is pretty much my go to for everything sword cavalry related, so I don't really use him.

That being said, if you want to use him, it could be worth asking people here for inheritance ideas, since they're much better at that than me :) I promoted Gaius, and I reckon he has far less use than Stahl ^.^

After I was lamenting never getting focus characters, having blown 100+ orbs on Celica's banner, I finally got Bridelia! +Atk, -HP! I have a spare Death Blow 3 and Life and Death 2. What should I give her?

Edited by NekoKnight

2 hours ago, NekoKnight said:

After I was lamenting never getting focus characters, having blown 100+ orbs on Celica's banner, I finally got Bridelia! +Atk, -HP! I have a spare Death Blow 3 and Life and Death 2. What should I give her?

L&D 3 and Death Blow 3 are comparable.  If you only have L&D 2, I would go with Death Blow 3 and try to give her extra speed through C slots on your team.

25 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Augh, that feel when you pull your first +Spd Bride Caeda as your eleventh copy of her... and she's -Atk. @Rezzy, why do you do this to me!?

[/firstworldproblems]

Bridelia's mad at me for merging her -Atk copy into her +Spd version.  She's taking it out on you, I suppose.

I had 6 orbs and thought 'why not, I'll try for Lucina'. Of course I had no belief I would actually pull her with only 1 red orb and flat 3% rate... until her cutscene showed up! She's (+att/-hp).

3 hours ago, Zelgius said:

I had 6 orbs and thought 'why not, I'll try for Lucina'. Of course I had no belief I would actually pull her with only 1 red orb and flat 3% rate... until her cutscene showed up! She's (+att/-hp).

Congrats, you're really tempting me to do a Pull, but I really want to hold off until she's the only Red on her Banner.  In the past two she's been in, she's been sharing a color.  Luckily, she's not a huge priority for me, but I'd like to have her.

Well guys I decided to put another $20 bucks into the bride banner, the only decent thing I got was 4* Gordin, who I didn't have, everything else was repeat trash *cries* if only this banner lasted a week longer, then I could easily put over $100 bucks into it, but it looks like I'll never get Cordelia, at least not in her bride form.

17 orbs would allow me a four-pull from the tempest banner. Got 2 blue and 3 red. Nice! What do the orbs hide?

A 3⋆ Henry (of course!), a 3⋆ Fir (ditto), and woah!

⋆⋆⋆ Henry   +Atk −HP
⋆⋆⋆ Fir   +HP −Spd
⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆ Ogma   +Atk −Res

Dat [+Atk, −Res] 5⋆ Ogma! Too bad he isn’t Lucina or Tharja, but a +Atk brave weapon user is cool.
I was at first thinking to donate his sword to Hana, but after looking at his +Atk I’m going to postpone the idea.

Edited by Vaximillian

1 hour ago, silverserpent said:

Pulled on the Bride's banner and what do I get? Lotsa dragons, lol. Ended up with a 3* CorrinF and 5* Young Tiki and Fae.

Congratulations on Fae! It does my heart good to hear there's more of her in the world

Went hunting for Bride Ceada. 14 orbs to pull three blue units including shanna and F!corrin for skill fodder, and a +atk/-HP (3*) Sully which looks like an optimal combo for her. Not bad.

Edited by Gustavos