I wanted to use one summon and see if I get Reinhard, since mine is -Atk...

Start Session

No blue orbs, only 4 red and 1 green

Ok, need to summon anyway

tumblr_orfbcgp0gi1rql8cco1_1280.png

Ok, I'm ok with this.

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

140 orb purchase, Bridal Blessings, letsa go! I'll be making notes of what is most notable to me and what I want.

• 4* Cordelia with +Att -Res? Cool! Except... wrong Cordelia...
  • My first 4* Reinhardt! He is... +Spd -Def... well... okay then.
  • Pulled a +Spd -HP 3* Lon'qu. Might be good for something down the line, can't laugh at 42 speed ya know?
  • 4* +HP -Att Priscilla. Might be worth raising up down the line to replace my current +Att -Hp Priscilla, or just to merge with my current one if I ever consider Wrathful Staff...
  • At this point I had done 2 summonings, the 3rd had no orb colors that would give me Bridal units. 2 reds and 3 greens. Yay...
  • Nothing came of that one, but summoning 4 has 3 blues and 2 colorless! Much better... if it actually gave anything higher than 3 stars.
  • +Def -Hp 4* Fae. That's... interesting I guess. Balanced out bulk in both Def and Res is pretty nifty.
  • Summoning number 7... didn't have one blue or colorless orb.

Wow! 140 orbs and all I got of note was a Cordelia who wasn't even wearing a wedding gown! Ugh... there goes another 75 bucks...

• +Spd -Hp 4* Merric. Might be good for something.
  • FINALLY 5* Charlotte! And... it's +HP -Spd...
  • +Spd -Res 4* Nino! My current Nino is +Att - Def, so this might be a good opportunity to become Sonic the Nino...
  • I DID IT. I GOT CORDELIA IN A WEDDING DRESS! And she is... +hp -att...
  • Also got +Hp -Spd Eirika, which... could be better, but hey I can finally get the ultra-Blade booster everyone likes to pair up with Nino.

And... 280 orbs later, I get a whole 2 5 stars, both of which are completely underwhelming...

EDIT: I decided to get an additional 75 orbs just to try and reap some benefit, like the freaking idiot I am, and got one more Charlotte... +Att, -Res!

And then another 5* in Fae... +Att -HP! 

In summary, $40 got me much more than $75, also I spent $190 on a freaking Pokemon rip-off...

Edited by Xenomata

3 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Dude, that's like the perfect nature.

It is, I know! Its just... would have been nice to have it on the Bridal Cordelia I was hunting in the first place.

Still good though, probably consider working on her next if I don't work on Eirika or something next.

Edited by Xenomata

3 minutes ago, Xenomata said:

It is, I know! Its just... would have been nice to have it on the Bridal Cordelia I was hunting in the first place.

True, that's a great nature for Bridelia too. I bought orbs and didn't get her too :(

Decided to blow my last 28 Orbs

todos putos.jpg

I've no regrets.

Oh, and it does help I got three skill fodder characters I've been looking for, even if they're all *3's.

Edited by Soul~!

6 hours ago, SniperGYS said:

I wanted to use one summon and see if I get Reinhard, since mine is -Atk...

Start Session

No blue orbs, only 4 red and 1 green

Ok, need to summon anyway

tumblr_orfbcgp0gi1rql8cco1_1280.png

Ok, I'm ok with this.

Congrats, hope you didn't have a big bonus percentage going.

4 hours ago, Xenomata said:
  • I DID IT. I GOT CORDELIA IN A WEDDING DRESS! And she is... +hp -att...

That's the same nature my first Bridelia had.

1 hour ago, Soul~! said:

Decided to blow my last 28 Orbs

todos putos.jpg

I've no regrets.

Oh, and it does help I got three skill fodder characters I've been looking for, even if they're all *3's.

Congrats, but why did you give me this?

Fire%20Emblem%20Heroes_2017-05-30-18-38-

I did some pulls this week and here's what I got. UsbxwQ1xrORp4MSOdJAdrEG7t6CylKY15Seiogw2KQFnt_qjMGmO9M1ypXKimUFf7p1KqBFRk8ymZ00euFJxnCnymos0WjtzYCDCiIfv_nem-DjXTlo0PTJEi6J9-vMhj1tsiuBVGMmygGsMH_NChsFp-InUtYljRJhKqqAdczoO8GSznuanwaClcPfdfrdlf_sS3GOCOBzZhFdYG7X1I697Bn4vrritSU0Uxsn1G9-pnT7Ftbf6qWqSd394os5V3_WPrEKk6dXrEbZv7_jqdmOOTWqJF5LPrRxBLuXWWscB0rdWYj4Cu6mf9Jl-2RrKaOoEMucScygxRuJMz8_psrk34871VJ88igEemSUKsBb_URXFPswKpK-whtp5fhKAZUJtIYDcWQjYoUoldL5KH9gvgdshqblF1BQQImCqJwMIlGrV5ANQ3eETxjQAkFAC4qTzEghiVkK4tZTPfD-XCdxZrqtR2vqSZeqeqTDzANFXU0Dq7tgb9pXxAJQlRUIciMqwRUniN32GOD-tHWr0HxFi-LgO2iCLciuuFmDmyViMwGHu-MtoWJPdW8k1Qlo2uWoMymx4qgM5xwK5VQo4FH4kmVsgpI_HwAyhUbJQaomrYjdDhVzaqA=w537-h954-no

My first Titania! She is Def+/Res-. I will take it. I always look at Eliwoods' horse and it reminds me of a mask luchador. 

D_R2kOvL4s8ocDJBrEXoroyh3N1l5U3VzziME6Yrt044ZTJsIUasewvyV0Xzv1oshmTvqEsqvSB1T3oeCabVuzfKDRIR9eGTM-Vspatc9DPDAcW3BfJx9O5dbM8gKDQcXi7Wqkp92TbakwtlB1jmnVrLq2_Pz2ffQbq4K41BmJgcKeE1NH0RryrZh-gaagaiMZCEnktDT6IzkRMm5PWQcRtCdUMv64OkWHViN5rPHMmK6Dxr4PiTzML_8qrX96t05jVqvgMDh91D6-FzO2_66XT4UFtYu4pk4HTbQK-V6irDYO3c6SqEvAQ87dgTTPWkQojB73Z6A7wDDLezlAizk9Evd9QGzKPMTeHVF0GshG4Qb9EDJGWHGCrQXLotZgSh4jyZsBjN3JxU6wEZvbPPN44uobLD444Xw1hfkYMYSYwRg-yx73e8SygTPtr84uBpLTcw9y3K5NAoV-0JySu9XX__SFHTlgQyL2YL6KV4GnVA73-qnR7gn0E5sJke88vONaQV5ppf8yuQrrbfxCX_sz6KCe6KoYm7XtLOnmb7_tTGGERksvYH9Lg-dncha8genHk9vXUSmJcdcZse1dBdssYlvvfdxOqVkWJc-WPmyPkxTh12y8stIQ=w537-h954-no

YES!! On a 7% chance I got a Def+/Res- bride Cordelia. The sacrifices have been working. Everything else is fodder except Effie, at this rate I am going to have a 4* 40+10.

45 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Congrats, hope you didn't have a big bonus percentage going.

Thanks!

Actually that was the only pull I did xD! So it was a default 3% when he show up...

Just checked his Iv's : +Atk -Spd ... How good is that xD?

3 minutes ago, SniperGYS said:

Thanks!

Actually that was the only pull I did xD! So it was a default 3% when he show up...

Just checked his Iv's : +Atk -Spd ... How good is that xD?

+Atk/-Spd is almost =Lucina Tier... but suffers from: A, 2 less Atk, and B, not having Falchion.

Usable if you really liked him, most units are, but he doesn't really do anything that other swords can't do better.

2 hours ago, Rezzy said:

Congrats, but why did you give me this?

Fire%20Emblem%20Heroes_2017-05-30-18-38-

I'm pretty sure there's some kind of irony at the fact that she's not -Atk. Although -Spd doesn't do her any favors.

I hope you at least give her a chance though. She's a mainstay on my arena team and my designated Veronica killer in Tempest Trials.

I'm just here to lament the fact that I saved up my orbs, only to pull:

3 3* Matthews (already have a 4* version of him)

4* Lilina (already have 5* version of her)

3* Cherche (already have a 4* version of her)

3* Cecilia (this is the 6th one)

Officially not F2P but a guppy... I think. I think $12.99 is guppy.

But of what I get with purchased Orbs and some map Orbs (still got some so I'm not completely dry), I get...

> More Niles. Please go away.
> Lissa. Also go away.
> Wrys. Not welcome.
>4* Jeorge. I was okay with this because my only other good-ish Bow was 5* Gordin pulled in a GHB banner or Rebecca.
>4* Matthew. Eh, Hone Speed 3.
>3* Gaius
>Serra. Ugh.
>4* Lucius. At least he's new.
>4* Roy. Second 4* and hey it's Triangle Adept 3.
>4* Kagero. Already had one.
>4* Azama. No.

My rate was 3.75% and for that I get... another Bride Lyn.

I wanted Bride Cordelia. Guess Jeorge will have to suffice.

OKay, I hate Cordelia now.

Last time was at the Bride Banner, now at Tempest Banner... She destroyed my rates. And she doesn't even have good IVs. Now I have two TA3/BL+ fodder...

18 minutes ago, Dual Dragons said:

1) > More Niles. Please go away.
2) > Lissa. Also go away.
3) > Wrys. Not welcome.

1) Iceberg!
2) Rehabilitate and Kindled-Fire Balm! (and Renewal 2 if you’re into that)
3) Rehabilitate and Heavenly Light! (and Live to Serve 2 if you’re into that)

Sigh... Bought orbs again for a last shot at Bridelia, but no dice once again. I did get a 5* though:

Screenshot_20170613-010632_zpsyx5myqzg.p

My second Lyn... This one's neutral nature, and my original is +Res -Atk. Hmmm.

@Vaximillian Looks like I win this round with the redheads, though (and the last round with Celica lel!!!). I'm happy that I finally got her, but I have to admit, I was looking for a different redhead... She's +Spd -Def though, which is... I'm not sure about 16 Def. -Res probably would have been better.

Edited by SatsumaFSoysoy

4 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

@Vaximillian Looks like I win this round with the redheads, though

Weeeee, the best troubadour! This is literally me right now. Maybe the next round will be mine, and I will get Katarina, Athena, and Karel all in one package?
(and Lyn)

Just now, Vaximillian said:

1) Iceberg!
2) Rehabilitate and Kindled-Fire Balm! (and Renewal 2 if you’re into that)
3) Rehabilitate and Heavenly Light! (and Live to Serve 2 if you’re into that)

Haha, well, I don't have enough units that are in serious play and want Iceberg equal to the amount of Niles I got. I swear I had gotten like five or seven in Bridal banner alone. Most 3*. These are the units who have Iceberg now because of the all the Nileses I got: Ursula, Sheena (helps with Armor quest), Sanaki, Anna. Others got sent home to make room.

I already had enough Lissas and Wryses from other banners. Them and Serra are pretty much the reason I hate pulling Colorless. They're usually who I get whenever I go Colorless. Even if I want Klein in the GHB banner that focused on him, I got these three and not even one Klein. Hence I was happy to even get 4* Jeorge. It was something new. ;-;

I guess I'll be happy I managed to get three 5*s in Bridal banner, even if none of them were Bride Cordelia and one was a duplicate.

Since I don't really care about the upcoming banner, I decided to use all of my orbs in a final attempt to get either B!Lyn or B!Cordelia. I was sniping colorless orbs and picking red when there were none. Results:

3* Clarine x2 (not to intresting)

3* Serra (not to intrested)

3* Wrys (decent for SI on a healer I guess)

4* Hinata (I never seem to have enough fury fodder, so this is pretty nice)

3* Saizo (don't care about him to much)

3* Felicia (already have more then enough of her)

4* Klein x2 (death blow fodder get! One is +atk, so I might keep him to replace my current 5* -atk one. The other one got sacced to Rein)

4* Seliph (First new character of this batch. I don't like him to much, but new characters are always nice)

3* Azuma (Almost forgot he existed. I'll probably send him back though)

5* Lucius (..., kind of conflicted about him. He's new, and I don't dislike him, but my pity rate was building up pretty well...)

Welp, no brides for me yet, but at least I got two new units, some skill fodder and a good Klein. I have 14 orbs left, but I'm going to get some new orbs from the Tempest trials and the xenologue before summoning again. To be continued.

Burned through 60 orbs on the bridal banner as I'm not that interested in the upcoming one. Wanted Bridelia but alas it was not meant to be. Didn't get any 5* units. But on the bright side, I finally pulled a Shanna! Now I just have to pull another one for SI fodder as I like to keep at least one copy of every unit.

Decided to throw some orbs at the bridal banner to see if I could get Cordelia. But only got 3 stars, two of which I sent home. Oh well. I'm not that disappointed, since I can still get regular Cordelia someday.

And at least Gordin is new. More Vantage fodder (or Attack +3 if I find my female Robin could really use it).

Edited by Anacybele

6 hours ago, Bartozio said:

Since I don't really care about the upcoming banner, I decided to use all of my orbs in a final attempt to get either B!Lyn or B!Cordelia. I was sniping colorless orbs and picking red when there were none. Results:

3* Clarine x2 (not to intresting)

3* Serra (not to intrested)

3* Wrys (decent for SI on a healer I guess)

4* Hinata (I never seem to have enough fury fodder, so this is pretty nice)

3* Saizo (don't care about him to much)

3* Felicia (already have more then enough of her)

4* Klein x2 (death blow fodder get! One is +atk, so I might keep him to replace my current 5* -atk one. The other one got sacced to Rein)

4* Seliph (First new character of this batch. I don't like him to much, but new characters are always nice)

3* Azuma (Almost forgot he existed. I'll probably send him back though)

5* Lucius (..., kind of conflicted about him. He's new, and I don't dislike him, but my pity rate was building up pretty well...)

Welp, no brides for me yet, but at least I got two new units, some skill fodder and a good Klein. I have 14 orbs left, but I'm going to get some new orbs from the Tempest trials and the xenologue before summoning again. To be continued.

Alright, I got 3 orbs from the tempest trial, and three more from the last xenologue, bringing me up to 20 orbs. Lets see what these last summons get me:

- 3* Azuma (...)

- 4* Hanna (already have her, LaD fodder I guess)

- 3* Matthew (Hone speed fodder)

Final session has two colorless orbs of course, when I only have 5 orbs left. And the one I pick gives me...

- 5* B!Cordelia! I did it, I finally have the best archer in the game. And her nature is....

-atk (+def). As of now, I have summoned three 5* archers, and they are all -atk. What did I do to anger you, @Rezzy ?

I mean, she's still pretty great, but still...

Guess I have to run some calculations to find out whether she's still better then +atk Klein or not.

1 hour ago, Bartozio said:

Alright, I got 3 orbs from the tempest trial, and three more from the last xenologue, bringing me up to 20 orbs. Lets see what these last summons get me:

- 3* Azuma (...)

- 4* Hanna (already have her, LaD fodder I guess)

- 3* Matthew (Hone speed fodder)

Final session has two colorless orbs of course, when I only have 5 orbs left. And the one I pick gives me...

- 5* B!Cordelia! I did it, I finally have the best archer in the game. And her nature is....

-atk (+def). As of now, I have summoned three 5* archers, and they are all -atk. What did I do to anger you, @Rezzy ?

I mean, she's still pretty great, but still...

Guess I have to run some calculations to find out whether she's still better then +atk Klein or not.

I was having a bad day.