Decided on another pull after getting cranky about all of the Lyns I saw in the Arena.

• 3* Bartre (worthless)
  • 3* Lon'qu (SP fodder for my 4* version)
  • 3* Tiki (also SP fodder)
  • 4* Jagen (could actually be very useful since my only other 4* blue is Femui and my only cav unit is a 3* Gunter I need to promote)
  • 5* Lyn
Spoiler

maxresdefault.jpg

Now I'm actually going to save my orbs for the next foci. Hopefully it's Magvel and Tellius.

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Birdy said:

Castle upgrades are 1 + 2 + 5 + 8 + 10 = 26 orbs

27 + 138 = 165 orbs (received) - 16 orbs (left) - 26 (castle upgrades) orbs = 123 orbs spend on summoning. 

First summon was 5 + 4 + 4 = 13 orbs

5 full orb openings = 100 orbs.

123 - 100 - 13 = 10 orbs left

(5x5)+3 = 28 pulls

Might you have done some other things with those 10 orbs? Like replenishing stamina or Arena chances? 

Edit: It might also be that you start the game with 10 summoning orbs and that they don't show up in your presents list.

Oh yeah - I also got 6 orbs from the recent Launch Celebration Part 1 maps.

As for orb spending outside of pulls and castle: not even once.

Edited by Raven

Good strat I used, summon with 20 orbs ONLY for maximum efficiency. Rinse and repeat until you get a focus. Once you get a focus only spend orbs raising experience for ultra levels and castle awesomeness. 

2 days ago I got 5 star Lyn, now I have my castle at 80% boost.

Tried a roll (in the deep affection pool). Got 4* Eliwood and Cherche, 3* Henry and Gwendolyn, and 5* loli Tiki. (Seriously I'm starting to fear, I have Tiki, Nowi and Fae, I'm sure the FBI is coming for me)

So then from the 28 Hero pulls I've done, this is my roster:

Spoiler

4v6sctK.png

AbAWABv.png

Edit: Some of those have had their potential unlocked so were originally 3* or 2*. I haven't actually pulled that many 4* units.

Edited by Raven

Got a really lucky pull (I regret not screenshotting):

4* Roy

5* Marth

5* Tiki

3* Olivia

3* Saizo

I really wanted Lucina and managed to get both of the other 5* Focus characters in Legendary Heroes. Not complaining though, it's by far the best pull I've ever had.

Pulled this guy after like three days of playing. 5 stars. Quite happy. Now all I want is a Chrom and maybe someone with a green attribute (Anna is too frail to be of much use past the first few turns if I don't baby her)

IMG_3205.PNG

Edited by Big Smoke

After a streak of mediocre to bad luck (Lots of 3 and the occasional 4 star) I finally found a light burning bright in the darkness!

Lilina joins the team with open arms! I wish it was Chrom (My master), Laslow, or Corrin, but I'll take what I can get. She'll be a good asset to the team all in all.

Also, the 4 star Effie will help give stat boosts to my current 4 star Effie and that Odin is pretty nice. The other two, as Azama is a repeat, will sit in the back.

All and all, I'm satisfied!

Screenshot_2017-02-09-17-28-09.png

38 minutes ago, Big Smoke said:

Pulled this guy after like three days of playing. 5 stars. Quite happy. Now all I want is a Chrom and maybe someone with a green attribute (Anna is too frail to be of much use past the first few turns if I don't baby her)

IMG_3205.PNG

Lucky you I keep getting the 3* version that still has the animation it's so obnoxious for all forms of the focus heroes to have the animation.

Latest re-roll: Deep Devotion - 3* Robin, 4* Roy, 3* Stahl, 4* Chrom, 2* Virion.

still no sign of Azura 

idk how many more times I'll be able to pull since I've finished normal mode, almost all of hard, and about half of lunatic.  I don't really have leveled up enough units to progress too much further in the story maps at this point.  But now, for my 8th pull:

3 star Bartre (repeat)

3 star Lon'qu (repeat, I have a 4 star version of him that's leveled up in my main team)

4 star Raven (lol when I saw his artwork he's carrying a sword but his chibi has an axe? I was like 'did I pick the wrong orb color?')

4 star Chrom (I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR YOU, DEAR first HUSBAND!!!)

And for the last orb...I need a good five star blue unit! Seriously I need one...female Corrin is holding down the fort, but she's only a three star.  My 4 star Cordelia has the same stats as Sharena even though they're the same level, so I don't see a great reason for using her.

...A CUTSCENE A BLUE CUTSCENE IT MUST BE  I wish HUSBAND ROBIN!!!! YAAAAAASSSSSSS GURRLLLL

Wait a minute, remember who you are.  It is impossible for you to have such good fortune.

...it's a 3 star Robin.  Naturally.

So, instead of picture, have some text.  Latest pull:

3* Odin (merging with existing Odin for giggles)
4* Sophia (will send her 1* version home)
4* Sakura (merging with existing Sakura because why not)
3* Azama (he looks interesting)
4* Palla (uh, thanks?)

Not bad!  Need to give Palla a whirl.

9 hours ago, tailfin said:

I just pulled a 4* Raven now. xD If only we could trade units ( he reminds me too much of Ike or vice versa... )

Trade in this game would be RLY cool, even if you need to spend feathers for that! O_o

But this game scream a Guild mode, with boss battles that you need to do with your guild *o*

10 hours ago, tailfin said:

I just pulled a 4* Raven now. xD If only we could trade units ( he reminds me too much of Ike or vice versa... )

Is it just me or does Raven look like Eliwood's long lost brother? I've never seen him before I summoned him and I was like O_O

12 hours ago, SniperGYS said:

I'm going to cry, still can't have even a 3 star Oboro...

But today I got 4 star Hinata, Subaki and Abel... I think is fine?

Legit you can have mine, if only we could trade :/ I'll prolly send her home when the barracks get inevitably full.

3 minutes ago, mewyeon said:

Legit you can have mine, if only we could trade :/ I'll prolly send her home when the barracks get inevitably full.

Plz before send her home, give her the direction to my castle xD

It would be cool to be able to trade units, but of course, is not going to happen haha

Finally pulled some more reds I like. Hinata is tanky, and brash assault/fury synergy is fun, but his Spd/Res is pretty sad. Awakening Tiki and Chrom look to be quite good, though will need some feathers invested. The only 5* I've pulled since the beginning is male Robin. Which is nice, but Linde is already the blue mage mvp. Robin much bulkier and has triangle against grey vs. Linde's insane speed though.

Gunter (with Hone Cavalry) and Cecilia are still pretty good in combination, and the green is nice at times. Clarine still heals, and the Fear staff works well to debuff or train weaker units. Mostly Linde+Olivia carry though, especially against all the reds in the arena. Even have quite a few successful defenses, probably because dancing messes with the danger zone and Linde surprises people.

Still waiting on a solid flier for the Hard quest stop giving multiple Est/Shanna when Caeda/Catria/Palla/Minerva/Cordelia exist, and some more cavalry to use w/ Gunter. Maybe will just use Shanna, it’s pretty trivial to train to 15-20. Might save orbs in case the alt Lucina form needs pulls (hope not), and wait for Michalis/Camus/Xander/Ursula to show up in the Grand Hero special maps (if they follow Narcian). About running out of story maps.

Edited by XeKr

Round 12 [Deep Devotion]: 3* Subaki || 3* Cherche || 4* Jegan || 4* Chrom || 5* Chrom

I did it guys! I got a new 5* unit since Round 4! I got... Chrom.

Chrom. I already have Chrom as a 4* unit and I pulled him twice again in this draw. So much for hoping for a Lyn or a Takumi, and I can say goodbye to my bonus 5* hero chance for Deep Devotion...

If I were to look on the bright side of things, I now have some more options in terms of min-maxing Boons and Banes. Based off of the FE:H Calculator...

1. The 4* Chrom I have is likely +ATT, - HP. || Not bad for an offensive Chrom, but this doesn't really suit his skill set for being defensive.
2. The 5* Chrom I just pulled is +DEF, - SPD || Sounds good on paper, but Chrom will be doubled a lot since there is a lot of speedy characters in the Arena. That is still about 20+ damage to Chrom per battle. Sure, Chrom won't get oneshot and can retaliate for heavy damage, but it is still concerning. (Maybe I can use this to his advantage by abusing the Charge Rate and giving him Sol instead of Aether, but I'll have to see.)
3. The other 4* Chrom is +DEF, -ATT || For science I went and spent 5k shards on him to check his 5* boon & bane. At first glance this seems like a good investment since he will have better SPD, but he will still get doubled anyway by the "Arena Meta" characters (Takumi, Lucina, & Lyn who have like 30+ speed even at their lowest. Chrom only has 29 speed at his highest, 25 for medium speed), so losing out on the ATT sorta sucks.

So, I guess I'll end up leveling the 5* Chrom, so it is not a complete loss. The other two Chroms can sit on the reserves for eternity, or at least until I am swimming in enough feathers to promote them to 5* status to merge them with my "Main Chrom." Of course, other characters get priority before "merging characters."

As for the others... 4* Jegan I'll keep for the time being as he is better than my 3* Jegan (who is about level 11 or so). I'll figure out if I want to min-max him later. 3* Cherche is nice, more so because I love Cherche as a character and she was my main avatar's spouse in Awakening, so it is my favoritism at play here. 3* Subaki can go home. He is not perfect for my needs and team compositions.

Past Pulls & Other Info

Hide contents

Round 11 [Deep Devotion]: 3* Gordin || 4* Nowi || 4* Odin || 4* Beruka || 4* Clarine
Round 10 [Deep Devotion]: 3* Selena || 3* Selena || 3* Robin || 3* Henry || 4* Chrom
Round 9 [Deep Devotion]: 3* Serra || 4* Caeda || 4* Caeda || 4* Subaki || 4* Gwendolyn
Round 8 [Legendary Heroes]: 3* Henry || 3* Barte || 3* Florina || 3* Niles || 3* Saizo
Round 7 [Deep Devotion]: 3* Henry || 3* Jegan || 3* Oboro || 3* Lissa || 4* Arthur

Round 6 [Deep Devotion]: 3* Shanna || 3* Frederick || 3* Barst || 4* Hinata || 4* Nino
Round 5 [Deep Devotion]: 3* Gunter || 3* Hinata || 3* Sully || 3* Tiki (Adult) || 4* Serra

Round 4 [Deep Devotion]: 3* Jegan || 3* Gwyndolyn || 3* Henry || 4* Sheena || 5* Ryoma
Round 3 [Deep Devotion]: 3* Lissa || 3* Barte || 4* Roy || 4* Arthur || 5* Camilla 
Round 2 [Legendary Heroes]: Jegan 3* || Shanna 3* || Sakura 4* || Cain 5* || Marth 5* 
Round 1 [Legendary Heroes]: Hana 3* || Hinata 3* || Gunter 3* || Felicia 4* || Sheena 4*

Priority Wishlist: Takumi (Main Team), Lyn, Lucina, Azura, F!Corrin, Elise, Leo, Hector

Dream Team: 5* Felicia, 5* Sakura, Ryoma, Takumi
Dream Defense: 5* Felicia, Ryoma, Takumi, Hector
Dream Cavalry: 5* Gunter, 5* Jegan, Cain, 5* Cecilia (or Leo)

Main Team: 4* Sakura, Ryoma, Cain, Camilla
Askr Team: Alfonso, Sharena, Anna, Matthew (Matthew can be subbed for anyone, he is just here since he was my main starter unit.)

My Characters, Boon & Banes
Ryoma: +SPD, -ATT

Chrom: +DEF, -SPD

Best pull ever? Yes or SURE!

First summoning session: Chrom 5*, Serra 3*, Camille 5*, Donnel 3*
(Last one was Green, did not summon all because already had Camille)

Second summoning session: Gwendolyn 3*, Gordin 4*, Wrys 3*
(All crap although Gordin is all right, did't go until the end as last ones were Green and Red, decided to cut my losses and save for Takumi fishing)

Third summoning session: Odin 3*, Takumi 5*, Effie 5*, Laslow 3*, Lyn 5*
(F*ckin epic! I was thinking about not summoning the last two reds because I already had Chrom, but I said "AH! Lets go! Imagine how epic it would be if I got another 5*, Lyn and Roy are focus so might as well go all in!" And it indeed was EPIC! hahaha) 

Now, off to invest Orbs in Castle. Then I'll just hoard them until next packs. I'm feeling an Ephraim in the next batch of released heroes!

awesome_pull.jpg

Edited by Scion