"Ask Fire Emblem Heroes Questions and Get Them Answered Here" Thread

Randoman

The reason I asked about Sacred Seal skills because I can't beat those Limits Active in Special Maps.But I'm not sure which units should I invest in cause Im a new player with little resources. So I think I would use Sacred Seal skills instead which can pass on other units without destroy them through the process. Please help. 

1. Roy:Blazing Lion Infernal & above. Units I have:

Spoiler

3. About A & F I'm not sure. Currently I'm training Legion & Roderick. I think the team would be Fallen Tiki, Legion, Roderick, Emeriya. But I'm going to post my roster :

Spoiler

Edited by Hasechi

• Replies 22.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, Ether said:

None of the seal skills are really relevant anymore.

8 hours ago, Othin said:

I don't think the Seal skills were ever good, even when they were new.

2 hours ago, Xenomata said:

No, they've always been worthless.

The Seal skills are relevant in exactly one game mode, Rokkr Sieges.

The primary drawback of Seal skills is the fact that they only have an effect when the opponent is not defeated in combat, and the only opponent that is 100% guaranteed to survive combat is a Rokkr boss. If you are using a Galeforce team in Rokkr Sieges, the boss will be engaging in several rounds of combat each turn, which allows you to get more value out of the debuff.

4 hours ago, Hasechi said:

The reason I asked about Sacred Seal skills because I can't beat those Limits Active in Special Maps.But I'm not sure which units should I invest in cause Im a new player with little resources. So I think I would use Sacred Seal skills instead which can pass on other units without destroy them through the process. Please help. 

For Sacred Seals, I recommend prioritizing the following skills. In my opinion, these are the most important ones to get as soon as possible.

Player Phase:
Life and Death OR Brazen Atk/Spd
Heavy Blade

Enemy Phase:
Quick Riposte

Support:
Spd Tactic
Phantom Res (Only get this if you have someone that uses Sabotages, e.g.: Plumeria)
Earth Dance OR Torrent Dance (Only get this if you have Azura: Vallite Songstress.)

1. Roy:Blazing Lion Infernal & above. Units I have:

Reveal hidden contents

com.nintendo.zaba_Screenshot_2021_03.21_09_25_55.thumb.png.96d6295184bbaba33adcace3004eb7c0.pngcom.nintendo.zaba_Screenshot_2021_03.21_09_26_07.thumb.png.cad9b96d44caed3c68ab75ca5ae80c4c.png

This is the most difficult one. I recommend looking at how others clear this map in the Limited Hero Battle thread to get an idea of how to beat it.

2. Inferal T & M Infernal :

Reveal hidden contents

com.nintendo.zaba_Screenshot_2021_03.21_09_28_45.thumb.png.9d859278b0a09faedba0c682deb1b416.pngcom.nintendo.zaba_Screenshot_2021_03.21_09_28_49.thumb.png.890dba2571a4670dcc90e523b6bb305d.png

For this map, you want a strong tank handle most of the units on the bottom. The best tank you have for that game so far is probably Matthew, but he needs to be at 5* and get his Weapon Refined too, and even then, I am not sure if he can do it.

5 hours ago, Hasechi said:

3. About A & F I'm not sure. Currently I'm training Legion & Roderick. I think the team would be Fallen Tiki, Legion, Roderick, Emeriya. But I'm going to post my roster :

Reveal hidden contents

com.nintendo.zaba_Screenshot_2021_03.21_09_36_06.thumb.png.da0ec096c1352ac679de676ea6e79660.pngcom.nintendo.zaba_Screenshot_2021_03.21_09_35_59.thumb.png.eb23052e8d687a75e73e376739d44853.png

I would use Camus instead of Roderick. Camus at 5* has Distant Counter on his Weapon, so he can kill Alm and Faye.

6 minutes ago, Hasechi said:

Should I try to summon Zelgius ?

No. As I have mentioned before, do not invest in armor units unless you like using armor units or if they are really strong like Gustav: Majestic Love or Edelgard: Adrestian Emperor.

thank @Ether @XRay & @Othin\

@XRay I can clear the map 99% only the last problem is Roy. my team Dorothea duo, 2 leif, Fallen Julia.. Any of my units cant kill Roy. Julia cant double Roy cause roy has "effect again dragon" which make Julia cant double

Edited by Hasechi

6 minutes ago, Hasechi said:

@XRay I can clear the map 99% only the last problem is Roy. my team Dorothea duo, 2 leif, Fallen Julia.. Any of my units cant kill Roy. Julia cant double Roy cause roy has "effect again dragon" which make Julia cant double

You can try to give Julia: Heart Usurped Desperation on B slot and Brash Assault on Sacred Seal. Once she is under 50% HP, Brash Assault will allow her to double.

I'm not sure @XRay . It seems alof of units want that Desperation skill. Is it worth give it to fallen julia ? Beside i don't have another common units ( Shannan, Mae ) in my barrack which have that skill. Only Naverre got it. But he is Grail unit right?

45 minutes ago, Hasechi said:

Is Zelgius strong?

It's not worth pulling for Zelgius specifically. He's in the special 4-star pool.

If you need a unit that performs Zelgius's role as a moderately fast red armor, Black Knight has almost the same stat spread and is a Grail unit.

13 minutes ago, Hasechi said:

It seems alof of units want that Desperation skill.

Yes. Reposition, Desperation, and Moonbow are probably the three most used skills in the game. You're going to be inheriting those skills a lot.

Edited by Ice Dragon

17 minutes ago, Hasechi said:

I'm not sure @XRay . It seems alof of units want that Desperation skill. Is it worth give it to fallen julia ? Beside i don't have another common units ( Shannan, Mae ) in my barrack which have that skill. Only Naverre got it. But he is Grail unit right?

Try using Erinys and give her Ally Support with Dorothea: Twilit Harmony. Erinys is able to attack four times in one round of combat if she is near her Support Partner.

Navarre is a grail unit, yeah. I don't suggest using grail units for fodder.

3 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

It's not worth pulling for Zelgius specifically. He's in the special 4-star pool.

If you need a unit that performs Zelgius's role as a moderately fast red armor, Black Knight has almost the same stat spread and is a Grail unit.

Yes. Reposition, Desperation, and Moonbow are probably the three most used skills in the game. You're going to be inheriting those skills a lot.

Followed by Wings of Mercy.

Looking at your team, it doesn't really have someone well-suited to fighting Roy. In general, the easiest way to take down a strong red unit is a strong blue unit, and against a melee unit that can counterattack at range, it can be helpful to use a melee unit of your own that can counterattack them in turn. I'd second the suggestion of Erinys, although she might not even need to counterattack. It also helps that melee units are more likely to have the stats to survive getting hit by a unit like Roy if necessary, even on player phase.

9 minutes ago, Naoshi said:

When we usually get mythic/legendary trailer? One day or two days before their release?

Trailers are generally either 28 or 52 hours before release, mythic/legendary included.

I got a question for the spenders.

When you summon, do you run into difficulties because your bank mistakes numerous charges for possible fraud? This has happened to me a few times in the past (I always buy the $19.99 and $26.99 orb bundles when I summon, I honestly think my 5* odds are better that way but it does mean I wind up with, for example, 5 separate charges for what only amounted to about $100), so I was wondering if this was a common problem for mass summoning?

Edited by Xenomata

9 minutes ago, Xenomata said:

I honestly think my 5* odds are better that way

That would require the game to check where your orbs were coming from and modify the rate beyond what it says. I don't think that's legal.

3 hours ago, Othin said:

Trailers are generally either 28 or 52 hours before release, mythic/legendary included.

I see, thanks!

I hope we get trailer while AHR banner still up

Edited by Naoshi

Which units are good users for Far Save? Ab0ut active limit maps. I try my best. only Roy Abyssal & Alm/Fate Infernal left. But i guess that's it. I dont have enough strong units or skills  to clear them

Edited by Hasechi

49 minutes ago, Othin said:

That would require the game to check where your orbs were coming from and modify the rate beyond what it says. I don't think that's legal.

It could very easily be the gacha equivelant of "mash B to make the pokemon be caught" or whatever, but my experiences with buying any higher orb packs than $40usd has always been "one 5* per bought orb pack", so buying the 143 orb pack was, to put it lightly, a massive waste of time and money.

1 hour ago, Xenomata said:

When you summon, do you run into difficulties because your bank mistakes numerous charges for possible fraud? This has happened to me a few times in the past (I always buy the $19.99 and $26.99 orb bundles when I summon, I honestly think my 5* odds are better that way but it does mean I wind up with, for example, 5 separate charges for what only amounted to about $100), so I was wondering if this was a common problem for mass summoning?

I occasionally get emails saying "we think this might be a duplicate charge", but that's it.

14 minutes ago, Hasechi said:

Which units are good users for Far Save?

Far Save is best used on units with both high Def and high Res and either have a ranged weapon or a weapon with Distant Counter built in. The former is because physical and magical ranged weapons are both common, unlike melee weapons where physical weapons are significantly more common. The latter is because being forced to run Distant Counter in the A slot prevents you from running Distant Def 4, which costs you a lot of bulk.

2 hours ago, Xenomata said:

Yep, it happens to me too.

1 hour ago, Hasechi said:

Which units are good users for Far Save? Ab0ut active limit maps. I try my best. only Roy Abyssal & Alm/Fate Infernal left. But i guess that's it. I dont have enough strong units or skills  to clear them

I recommend only giving it to the bulkiest armor units. Right now, the best ones would be Gustav: Majestic Love and Edelgard: Adrestian Emperor. Hector: Brave Warrior, and Idunn: Dragonkin Duo would also be decent options, and maybe Sothis: Silver Spector too.

42 minutes ago, XRay said:

Yep, it happens to me too.

I recommend only giving it to the bulkiest armor units. Right now, the best ones would be Gustav: Majestic Love and Edelgard: Adrestian Emperor. Hector: Brave Warrior, and Idunn: Dragonkin Duo would also be decent options, and maybe Sothis: Silver Spector too.

Does that mean we need to give Distant Counter to them too ?

31 minutes ago, Hasechi said:

Does that mean we need to give Distant Counter to them too ?

Yeah, they will need Distant Counter.

By some extreme convenience, on my free summon for the AHR banner got me Seiros, and a random fallen Berkut.

Conveniently he has an A skill that would potentially be heavily beneficial to Seiros for tanking things. So I was wondering if I should go through with this? Or would she prefer her default A skill, or distant counter instead?