14th March Data-mined Info (Banner + Missions)

VincentASM

Just gonna use this topic to gather all the upcoming stuff that has yet to be added in the game.

Mega thanks to @SciresM

Firstly, the next banner is Battling Michalis.

MarchBanner2.png

Boring stuff: Daily quests are always the same. (Disclaimer: Quantity and rewards could change, but I doubt it.)

There are no other banners until the next update.

Quite a few new missions though. No info about rewards sadly or context.

Helping Hand

KO Foes w/Red
Use red-type allies to defeat enemies.
KO Foes w/Blue
Use blue-type allies to defeat enemies.
KO Foes w/Green
Use green-type allies to defeat enemies.
KO Foes w/Colorless
Use colorless-type allies to defeat enemies.
KO Foes w/Infantry
Use infantry allies to defeat enemies.
KO Foes w/Armored
Use armored allies to defeat enemies.
KO Foes w/Cavalry
Use cavalry allies to defeat enemies.
KO Foes w/Fliers
Use flier allies to defeat enemies.

Arena Quests *might* be making a comeback. It looks like a repeat of the one from February.

Lunatic Challenge

Normal

Clear 1-1 on Lunatic (Task)
Clear Chapter 1: Part 1 on Lunatic with a sword user on your team. All four allies must survive.
Clear 1-2 on Lunatic (Task)
Clear Chapter 1: Part 2 on Lunatic with a lance user on your team. All four allies must survive.
Clear 1-3 on Lunatic (Task)
Clear Chapter 1: Part 3 on Lunatic with an axe user on your team. All four allies must survive.
Clear 1-4 on Lunatic (Task)
Clear Chapter 1: Part 4 on Lunatic with a bow user on your team. All four allies must survive.
Clear 1-5 on Lunatic (Task)
Clear Chapter 1: Part 5 on Lunatic with a dagger user on your team. All four allies must survive.

Hard

Clear 5-1 on Lunatic (Task)
Clear Chapter 5: Part 1 on Lunatic with a staff user on your team. All four allies must survive.
Clear 5-2 on Lunatic (Task)
Clear Chapter 5: Part 2 on Lunatic with a sword user on your team. All four allies must survive.
Clear 5-3 on Lunatic (Task)
Clear Chapter 5: Part 3 on Lunatic with a lance user on your team. All four allies must survive.
Clear 5-4 on Lunatic (Task)
Clear Chapter 5: Part 4 on Lunatic with an axe user on your team. All four allies must survive.
Clear 5-5 on Lunatic (Task)
Clear Chapter 5: Part 5 on Lunatic with a bow user on your team. All four allies must survive.

Lunatic

Clear 9-1 on Lunatic (Task)
Clear Chapter 9: Part 1 on Lunatic with a dagger user on your team. All four allies must survive.
Clear 9-2 on Lunatic (Task)
Clear Chapter 9: Part 2 on Lunatic with a staff user on your team. All four allies must survive.
Clear 9-3 on Lunatic (Task)
Clear Chapter 9: Part 3 on Lunatic with a sword user on your team. All four allies must survive.
Clear 9-4 on Lunatic (Task)
Clear Chapter 9: Part 4 on Lunatic with a lance user on your team. All four allies must survive.
Clear 9-5 on Lunatic (Task)
Clear Chapter 9: Part 5 on Lunatic with an axe user on your team. All four allies must survive.

Training Tower

Normal

Tower: 1st Stratum (Task)
Clear First Stratum of the Training Tower with Alfonse on your team. All four allies must survive.
Tower: 2nd Stratum (Task)
Clear Second Stratum of the Training Tower with Sharena on your team. All four allies must survive.
Tower: 3rd Stratum (Task)
Clear Third Stratum of the Training Tower with Anna on your team. All four allies must survive.
Tower: 4th Stratum (Task)
Clear Fourth Stratum of the Training Tower. All four allies must survive.

Hard

Tower: 5th Stratum (Task)
Clear Fifth Stratum of the Training Tower with a red-type ally on your team. All four allies must survive.
Tower: 6th Stratum (Task)
Clear Sixth Stratum of the Training Tower with a blue-type ally on your team. All four allies must survive.
Tower: 7th Stratum (Task)
Clear Seventh Stratum of the Training Tower with a green-type ally on your team. All four allies must survive.
Tower: 8th Stratum (Task)
Clear Eighth Stratum of the Training Tower with a colorless-type ally on your team. All four allies must survive.

Lunatic

Tower: 10th Stratum (Task)
Clear Tenth Stratum of the Training Tower using only infantry allies. All four allies must survive.
Clear Tenth Stratum of the Training Tower using only armored allies. All four allies must survive.
Clear Tenth Stratum of the Training Tower using only cavalry allies. All four allies must survive.
Clear Tenth Stratum of the Training Tower using only flying allies. All four allies must survive.

Edited by VincentASM

@VincentASM, there should be a list of prizes somewhere in the (there was in the original sciresm rip that you could associate with) data, that lists prizes with events. Did that not get included this time around?

By llists prizes with events, I mean that it lists them sequentially

How clever of them to put Minerva into the "battling Michalis" banner. Bravo, IS.

I have a suspicion that those lunatic quests for 9-3, 9-4, and 9-5 are going to be pretty brutal. First time though, it took me multiple attempts to clear those maps, and that was NOT without deaths.

Sneak preview of skill inheritance.

I've bolded the important bits.

MID_UNIT_EDIT_SKILL_INHERIT_DESTINATION: Inherit

MID_UNIT_EDIT_SKILL_INHERIT_SOURCE: Lose
MID_UNIT_EDIT_SKILL_INHERIT_HELP1: Select a source and recipient for skill inheritance.
MID_UNIT_EDIT_SKILL_TALENT_CONFIRM: Inherit this selection?
MID_UNIT_EDIT_SKILL_INHERIT_WARNING: If inherited, the source character\nwill vanish.
MID_UNIT_EDIT_SKILL_INHERIT_DECIDE: Inherit
MID_UNIT_EDIT_SKILL_TALENT: Inherit Skill
MID_UNIT_EDIT_SKILL_TALENT_HELP2: Select up to three skills to inherit.
MID_UNIT_EDIT_SKILL_TALENT_HELP_DIALOG_00: Inheriting Skills:\nAn ally can inherit up to three\nskills at a time from another\nally. You'll lose the ally\ndonating any skills.\n\nInherited skills are added to\nthe recipient's skill list. They\nare learned like any other skill\nbut require 1.5x the usual SP.
MID_UNIT_EDIT_SKILL_TALENT_HELP_DIALOG_01: Note that any ally marked as a\nfavorite can't be used as a\nsource for inheriting skills.\n\nTo remove a favorite mark,\nhold down on the ally's icon\nand then tap the favorite mark\non the ally's profile screen.
MID_UNIT_EDIT_SKILL_STATUS_TALENT: Have
MID_UNIT_EDIT_SKILL_WARNING_PREREQUISITE_INHERIT1: $aThis skill is required:\n$a0.
MID_UNIT_EDIT_SKILL_WARNING_PREREQUISITE_INHERIT2: $aOne of these skills is required:\n$a0 or $a1.

Looks like it's gonna cost a lot of SP, cause you need to buy each skill (Death Blow 1, Death Blow 2 and Death Blow 3, etc). You can't just inherit the skill itself.

17 minutes ago, Elieson said:

Looks like it's gonna cost a lot of SP, cause you need to buy each skill (Death Blow 1, Death Blow 2 and Death Blow 3, etc). You can't just inherit the skill itself.

At least we have a way to get rid of excess SP. 

Takumi and Lissa alone have hoarded 2298 SP. 

So if I'm reading this right... you inherit individual skills rather than skill lines, right? Say, if you want Death Blow 3, you'll have to inherit and learn Death Blow 1 and 2 first.

I wonder if the unit being inherited from will have to know those skills, or just have them in their list. If the former, considering how many good skills are unlocked at 5*... well, I'd better hope my summoning luck improves.

And the really funny thing is how you can only inherit up to three skills from one unit. So if you want to teach Death Blow 3 to a unit that doesn't have access to that skill line you'll have to limit the inheritance to Death Blow 1, Death Blow 2 and Death Blow 3. Meaning that if the unit that you're sacrificing for the sake of the inheritance has some additional skills you'd want to pass one then you won't be able to do so.

11 minutes ago, Phoenix_Kensai said:

So if I'm reading this right... you inherit individual skills rather than skill lines, right? Say, if you want Death Blow 3, you'll have to inherit and learn Death Blow 1 and 2 first.

I wonder if the unit being inherited from will have to know those skills, or just have them in their list. If the former, considering how many good skills are unlocked at 5*... well, I'd better hope my summoning luck improves.

Hehe, that's the other million dollar question. Sadly, we'll just have to wait and see.

More random things.

Log-in Bonuses

MID_DAILY_LOGIN_BONUS_SUMMON_NEW: New Heroes Celebration Log-In Bonus

MID_DAILY_LOGIN_BONUS_SUMMON_PICK: Summoning Focus Log-In Bonus
MID_DAILY_LOGIN_BONUS_TRAINING: Helping Hand Log-In Bonus
MID_DAILY_LOGIN_BONUS_BEGINNER: Starter Support Log-In Bonus

Looks like bonuses to help new players catch up?

New Stages

MID_STAGE_HONOR_V0011: Starter Support

MID_STAGE_V0011: Part 1
MID_STAGE_HONOR_V0012: Starter Support
MID_STAGE_V0012: Part 2

Two maps for new players?

Regal Blade (Lloyd's?)

If foe's HP is 100% when combat starts, unit receives Atk/Spd+2 during combat.

6 minutes ago, VincentASM said:

Hehe, that's the other million dollar question. Sadly, we'll just have to wait and see.

More random things.

Log-in Bonuses

Hide contents

New Stages

Hide contents

Regal Blade (Lloyd's?)

Weird stuff...I wouldn't think they would add anymore to help new players with all the rerolling going on. 

15 minutes ago, Lushen said:

Weird stuff...I wouldn't think they would add anymore to help new players with all the rerolling going on. 

I don't think they care much about re-rollers. What they do care about is the new players who would be so far behind in comparison to everyone else who've been playing since the beginning, just to get them in a bit deeper than normal.

I am awaiting more quests. Never enough orbs.

Sigh...again with the armored allies. I only have 2 Draug. I might have trouble finishing chapter 9 lunatic with no deaths though.....

Looking at the training tower quests, most likely they are going to be crystals/shards or badges with each quest giving a different color. 

I find it odd that they are giving support to new players when we are literally only 1.5 months into the game. 

5 minutes ago, dragonlordsd said:

The armored requirements are getting a little stupid. There are only five armors in the game, and they haven't added any since the start. Plus, two of them are five star-only.

One of them is 5-star only. Sheena and Effie can be pulled at 4-star, and Draug and Gwendolyn are pulled at 3- and 4-star only.

8 hours ago, VincentASM said:

More random things.

Log-in Bonuses

Hide contents

New Stages

Hide contents

Regal Blade (Lloyd's?)

2 hours ago, DraceEmpressa said:

some speculates the white-lined passive skills are not inheritable and only ranked ones can. Have this been confirmed yet? 

Nothing's confirmed until they say it is. Literally all that's confirmed is that SP costs are 1.5x per skill passed.

Training Tower missions...

I have not had a good experience with the 10th Stratum

Welp, looks like I can't do 3 missions and therefore miss out on 9 orbs total:

4x cavalry on 10th Stratum (only Ursula and Cecilia at lv. 40 4-stars; I do have Gunter and Stahl but they don't have much training)

4x armor units on 10th Stratum (only Effie at lv. 40 4-stars; the only other armor unit I have is the free Draug, who's untrained)

4x fliers on 10th Stratum (only Cordelia at lv. 40 4-stars; only other flier I have is Narcian, who's untrained)

I keep expecting new rotation heroes with every update, and I'm disappointed every time.

We've had the same ones for a month, and it's not like they are farmable so there's no reason to do the special missions after you get the two free units.

3 hours ago, Ariete said:

I keep expecting new rotation heroes with every update, and I'm disappointed every time.

We've had the same ones for a month, and it's not like they are farmable so there's no reason to do the special missions after you get the two free units.

You think they'd change them by now...

5 hours ago, escotanner said:

You think they'd change them by now...

I'd like them to add a batch to the rotation, while keeping the current ones re-earnable.  It would help newcomers and give old players a reason to play them again.

6 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I'd like them to add a batch to the rotation, while keeping the current ones re-earnable.  It would help newcomers and give old players a reason to play them again.

The only issue with that is that it takes much longer to get the unit you want. It'd just be better to have both rotations happening at once (the old/current one and the new one).

1 minute ago, Falcom said:

The only issue with that is that it takes much longer to get the unit you want. It'd just be better to have both rotations happening at once (the old/current one and the new one).

I meant to say that two different batches should be running concurrently.