Voting Gauntlet: Pegasus Knights vs. Wyvern Riders

Vaximillian

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

21 hours ago, Sylphid said:

Any chance @eclipse , @Sunwoo and any other Team Subaki members could add me as in-game friend, in case there's space left on the friend lists? Having no friends in same team is rather lonely:mellow:

My id's 8160484473

That makes sense! (I don't need to ask for I agree)

Sent!  My lead character is Jakob, and my in-game name should be super-obvious. :P:

---

I'm so glad I'm a part of the Subaki/Beruka battle.  That one's actually exciting~!

2 minutes ago, eclipse said:

I'm so glad I'm a part of the Subaki/Beruka battle.  That one's actually exciting~!

Indeed. I'd love to see more of Subaki / Beruka battles. Just imagine the suspense if that kind of matchup is the final round!

Just now, Lyrai said:

Indeed. I'd love to see more of Subaki / Beruka battles. Just imagine the suspense if that kind of matchup is the final round!

While the others look like stomps, this one's going back and forth by something like a million.  It makes me WANT to be a part of it!

I hope the finals are like this.

4 minutes ago, eclipse said:

While the others look like stomps, this one's going back and forth by something like a million.  It makes me WANT to be a part of it!

Sadly the gigantic bandwagon that is Camilla is guaranteed to steamroll every other participants at the moment But, there might be a chance... if only every single players who lost their idols went to Minerva instead of Camilla. :unsure:

Also, umm, hello there, moderator. I'm a new member here. :^_^:

Edited by Lyrai

Anyone in Team Cordelia with a green unit set as their lead? I swear everyone here is fielding blue!

My code is 6514855119. I currently have Klein set as my lead, but I can swap him out for Minerva if you need greens too.

Gotta get all those flags to put up a good fight against Camilla next round... hopefully we'll make them burn more flags so Minerva stands a decent chance at the finals too.

24 minutes ago, eclipse said:

We're working on it! *Salutes*

4 hours ago, Anacybele said:

I don't understand why she's popular at all. Nothing about her ever stood out to me or was interesting to me in the least bit. But let's not get on this subject, I've been through it many times and certain parties around here will harass me for it. And I'm also sure nobody wants to see me once again express Lucina hate.

People really like their stoic knight girls.  Believe me as someone coming from Fate/ fandom, where we have Saber the Original stoic knight girl.  In anime and video games at least.

EDIT:  Ha!  The random unit I was given last round I played was an Azura with a Carrot Lance.

Edited by The Geek

15 hours ago, komasa said:

Consider joining us instead of Camilla. Let's create history by doing the impossible ;D 

Minerva is the actual goddess

It does depend on who Camilla is up against. If it's Cordelia, then I'm going with Camilla since I prefer her. If it's Minerva, then she gets my vote, since I prefer Minerva to Camilla :)

1 minute ago, Cute Chao said:

It does depend on who Camilla is up against. If it's Cordelia, then I'm going with Camilla since I prefer her. If it's Minerva, then she gets my vote, since I prefer Minerva to Camilla :)

Camilla will be going up against Cordelia next round.  Minerva is going up against Subaki (maybe Beruka).  Then in the final it'll be the winner of those two rounds.  So if you like Minerva best overall you should join Team Minerva because you can't change sides if your team wins and Camilla will likely win against Cordelia as much as I'd like to say otherwise (Team Cord, gotta represent).

1 hour ago, azurrys said:

Anyone in Team Cordelia with a green unit set as their lead? I swear everyone here is fielding blue!

My code is 6514855119. I currently have Klein set as my lead, but I can swap him out for Minerva if you need greens too.

Gotta get all those flags to put up a good fight against Camilla next round... hopefully we'll make them burn more flags so Minerva stands a decent chance at the finals too.

Sure, my friend code is 9221424579. You can use my Nino (5-star lvl 37 I think) as much as you like (god, that sounds wrong). I've been quite happy with the Gordin I've been getting, so Klein should do just fine. Ingame name is Bardth. If you want a different leader, I also have a 5 star M!Corrin and Takumi, or a 4-star Michealis (all lvl 40).

9 minutes ago, The Geek said:

Camilla will be going up against Cordelia next round.  Minerva is going up against Subaki (maybe Beruka).  Then in the final it'll be the winner of those two rounds.  So if you like Minerva best overall you should join Team Minerva because you can't change sides if your team wins and Camilla will likely win against Cordelia as much as I'd like to say otherwise (Team Cord, gotta represent).

I'm currently on Team Subaki and sticking with him until he goes. Then I think Minerva, maybe, since I think she's my second favourite out of the contestants (her and Cherche, but I think Cherche was losing her battle, wasn't she?)

@Komasa

I'm currently fighting for Subaki xD I always go for my favoured character if they're still in, so no fear there. I couldn't remember how the matchups looked. Still wish they'd done it wyvern vs wyvern, peg vs peg until the end... but then I doubt my favourite would've made it out the first round.

Edited by Cute Chao

Just now, Cute Chao said:

I'm currently on Team Subaki and sticking with him until he goes. Then I think Minerva, maybe, since I think she's my second favourite out of the contestants (her and Cherche, but I think Cherche was losing her battle, wasn't she?)

She is, quite badly.

4 minutes ago, Bartozio said:

Sure, my friend code is 9221424579. You can use my Nino (5-star lvl 37 I think) as much as you like (god, that sounds wrong). I've been quite happy with the Gordin I've been getting, so Klein should do just fine. Ingame name is Bardth. If you want a different leader, I also have a 5 star M!Corrin and Takumi, or a 4-star Michealis (all lvl 40).

Sent! Nino would be awesome if you could set her as your rep, I don't have one of my own so I'd love to use her... even if that does sound a bit wrong. RNG handed me a couple of colourless randoms and I apparently have a friend with a Marth rep, so I'm all set aside from my 0/5 progress on the green quest. Thanks for the help, I hope Klein serves you well!

3 minutes ago, azurrys said:

Sent! Nino would be awesome if you could set her as your rep, I don't have one of my own so I'd love to use her... even if that does sound a bit wrong. RNG handed me a couple of colourless randoms and I apparently have a friend with a Marth rep, so I'm all set aside from my 0/5 progress on the green quest. Thanks for the help, I hope Klein serves you well!

Set and accepted. Klein should do well. Sorry for double post.

@Cute Chao I was going to join Tsuki at first too! For some reason I didn't think the battles were going to happen simultaneously or for peg knights to be against wyverns straight away like this.

So annoyed at the match ups because I want you guys to win against Beruka but not have to fight you immediately afterwards :(

1 minute ago, komasa said:

@Cute Chao I was going to join Tsuki at first too! For some reason I didn't think the battles were going to happen simultaneously or for peg knights to be against wyverns straight away like this.

So annoyed at the match ups because I want you guys to win against Beruka but not have to fight you immediately afterwards :(

I can't imagine Subaki is going to beat anyone but Beruka to be fair. Even with her, he's to and fro-ing

4 hours ago, The Geek said:

People really like their stoic knight girls.  Believe me as someone coming from Fate/ fandom, where we have Saber the Original stoic knight girl.  In anime and video games at least.

EDIT:  Ha!  The random unit I was given last round I played was an Azura with a Carrot Lance.

I thought the original stoic swordswoman was the entire Claymores in Claymore? 

5 hours ago, eclipse said:

Sent!  My lead character is Jakob, and my in-game name should be super-obvious. :P:

Thanks, accepted! There were 4 friend requests though, figuring out which one was you was really hard :P:

On 30.03.2017 at 2:28 PM, Vaximillian said:

Hinoka is currently being annihilated by Camilla;
Cordelia is currently winning against Cherche;
Palla is currently losing against Minerva;
Subaki is currently almost on par with Beruka.

I actually gave up on trying to keep the scores accurate and replaced them with general assessment because nobody cares about the numbers anyway.