Jedi's Thoughts on the FE Warriors news

Jedi

5 minutes ago, Ertrick36 said:

I suppose they could pull a Mass Effect Andromeda/Fallout 4, where there's a male and female counterpart, one of which you get to pick as your main avatar.  Though with the kind of game this is, that'd be a little strange.

Also, I'd say on a generic level, they're probably more along the lines of Kris maybe, at least in that they don't have just a blank white hair color, or as generic a color scheme in general.

Is that really so different from pre-existing avatars in the series?  They all have "established" names.  And other games where the avatar has a customizable name just have their names omitted from dialogue so that they don't have to write lines for every single instance of that name.  Or they have a surname/title.  Or they don't even give you an option to change the name, because that's honestly just superficial in most games anyway.

I am skeptical at the notion of them being avatars because I honestly think they'd be advertising them as such by now, but I'm not going to assume that they won't be customizable in some way until we're well into the development cycle without news on this regard or we are told otherwise.

I am meaning in combination with the idea of full voice acting, it will be hard to do. Mass Effect does it by establishing a last name you cant change, Shepard for the first 3 and Ryder for the latest. But it works well there because its all established that you are a part of this family, and are a part of the military so there is a reason for being called strictly by your last name or by Commander.

With these two, they have only an established first name, so if they are customizable, you cant change their name. It kind of defeats the purpose of an Avatar if you cant even change the name, and are called that throughout. At that point its less an avatar, and a character you were just allowed to customize.

I think the weapon thing could be a product of just multiple weapon "skills". Its not like characters using multiple weapon types hasnt  been a thing in the series, and there have even been those that use all weapons, like Weapons Master in Fates.

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Motendra said:

Think about this for a sec on exactly HOW it is that KT actually makes every character unique: their choice in weapons. If you look at the entire roster of DW, yes, there are a good amount of swords, but the reason that everyone is unique is what KIND of sword they have. For example, you have the characters Liu Bei and Lu Xun. From pure looks, alone, one can easily deduce that their weapons are similar, yet when you actually play them, they (currently) are very visually different (partly due to the fact that each character additionally has their own unique signature move that even if you use their signature weapon as someone else, you couldn't do it). Liu Bei's weapon is called Twin Swords, while Lu Xun's is the Swallow Swords. So that all of you can see the difference yourself, I've linked gameplay videos of both characters for you:

Chrom and Lucina are literally and physically using the same weapon and sword, along with the fact that mostly everything about her as a unit was visually modeled after Marth. Going by KT's method of differentiating characters and their movesets, unless they gave Lucina an entirely different sword/weapon, there is literally NO WAY to differentiate her from either Chrom or Marth. Or rather its just unlikely that they could, if in the chance that she does make it to the roster

This is precisely why its important to consider the Warriors side of this crossover, as well as Fire Emblem cause this game is taking after both. To the Warriors fan base do you honestly believe it matters how popular a character is that they should be entitled to being in the game  "just because"? Sure, I suppose it COULD at least be somewhat of a factor but at the end of the day, how the character plays in combat, as well as the story are equally important, otherwise, they'd just be another generic officer, just like nearly EVERY ADDITIONAL CHARACTER throughout the series, up until they became playable.

For this reason is also why Ike is not an "easy shoe-in", as many seems to assume--or rather, the common arguments used in his favor. Yes, by all accounts, he is definitely the most unconventional main character for not being noble, but if he wasn't a main character, would it not be a stretch to say that he's just another mercenary unit? After all, that flashy Aether animation of his? Was derived from the crit animation of the GBA era's Mercenary units, who, just from the way mercs have been visually designed throughout the series, also use heavy swords.However, despite this, he does have a unique weapon all to himself--Ragnell-- to work off of.

Ultimate point being, roster consideration, along with character play style variety is not so simple as the majority of this fan base is making it out to be. Without a signature weapon to work off of--which pretty much 95% of the FE's entire cast throughout ever game doesn't have unless they're the main character-- even popular characters should not be entitled to a place on the roster just because of how recognizable they are.

As other people have stated, she is too iconic not to add. Someone brought up the Smash speculation, but the analogy doesn't quite add up. Not putting her in is like not putting Link (arguably the second biggest character) in Smash. Besides, they already have two Falchions, what's one more? I say they're waiting to reveal her; saving some of your big cards and whatnot.

52 minutes ago, Jedi said:

Yes, because popularity drives sales, the more notable characters in the game the more copies it'll sell, and there are very very easy ways to difference Chrom & Lucina from each other in terms of fighting style even with the same weapon. Cao Cao, Liu Bei, Sun Jian & Yuan Shao in Dynasty Warriors 3 through 5 all used a long sword, but had very different movesets despite a similarly looking base, DW3-5 were way better about their diversity than 6-8 ever could contend with, 8 finally got people to be unique again, but it took way too long to get back to where we already where with DW5 in terms of movesets.

Us Dynasty Warriors players are typically familiar with Romance of the Three Kingdoms and popularity from that drives it too. (Which is why Shu is usually given the focus it has)

Do we need remind you that Hyrule Warriors had 3 Links all with Sword & Shields that all fought entirely differently despite for all intents and purposes being the same character.

Project X Zone noted the similarities but also noted Lucina's class change options ontop of it, there is plenty of room to work here, being close minded like this isn't going to help your case.

I definitely think HW is where people should be looking for a comparison as it is another Nintendo crossover. That said, I do have the nitpick that Young Link had no shield.

29 minutes ago, Raguna said:

Actually you may have a point there. I thought you'd play as one of them considering their playstyle would be pretty identical aside from gender. There is no basis for what I said in the customization, it's more something I hope gets added if these people are indeed Avatars. Samurai Warriors 3 Chronicles did something to the effect where you could customize the appearance of the main player characters so that's where I thought it up.

Didn't SW3C advertise that you could customize though?
Actually curious since I haven't play it, yet, so I don't know.

Also, I do like watching some Musou gameplay, so the vids were nice and welcome. Gameplay is much more convincing than words

8 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Nah, not really. But that's just me.

Except Marth is also using the same weapon, the Falchion. Its design is different, but its properties are fundamentally the same. Good against axes and dragons.

And Chrom and Lucina could realistically be given different weapons. They'd both have Falchion access, but one of them could also get lances while another gets bows. Hell, if I remember right, Lucina got a bow in Codename Steam.

Similarly, Ike has both a unique sword and also axe access as you yourself pointed out

Yes, they have the Falchion, but do you see the way that they wield their weapons? Marth's Falchion is a lot slimmer than Chrom, almost the likes of a rapier. Chrom's on the other hand resembles a broad/long sword (whatever you want to call it). In a Warriors setting, a simple broad sword and a Rapier are vastly different..

The thing is, with the way the weapon system works in Warriors, would employing two different weapons into a moveset allow that? Also, regarding Codename STEAM, is that true? 

Yes, but even with all of that, he's still another protag who mains a sword. Making Ike the sole exception to the rule would open another can of worms for being unfair to every other Lord. 

3 minutes ago, Jedi said:

Yes, because popularity drives sales, the more notable characters in the game the more copies it'll sell, and there are very very easy ways to difference Chrom & Lucina from each other in terms of fighting style even with the same weapon. Cao Cao, Liu Bei, Sun Jian & Yuan Shao in Dynasty Warriors 3 through 5 all used a long sword, but had very different movesets despite a similarly looking base, DW3-5 were way better about their diversity than 6-8 ever could contend with, 8 finally got people to be unique again, but it took way too long to get back to where we already where with DW5 in terms of movesets.

Do we need remind you that Hyrule Warriors had 3 Links all with Sword & Shields that all fought entirely differently despite for all intents and purposes being the same character.

Project X Zone noted the similarities but also noted Lucina's class change options ontop of it, there is plenty of room to work here, being close minded like this isn't going to help your case.

Of course, it could most certainly still be a factor. What I'm saying is, it shouldn't be an end-all-be-all factor to the point that nearly every popular character is a shoe in. Mind you that TMS did not include Lucina, despite the fact that she is the most popular character, wherea you have characters like Dolph and Macellan, two otherwise unremarkable knights appear in the game. This is what I mean when I say that popularity does not equal guarantee

Admittedly, I cannot speak for the earlier DW games for having only played 4 and up (somewhat, but I did skip around with them in that I didnt play all of the main ones) along with the Gundam series. I was largely referring to 8 with all of this, or is that too unconventional to draw from if the goal is to combine the cores of both?

Thing is with that, while that is indeed a good point with 3 Links, the only thing that allows that is the fact that the gameplay of LoZ is defined by all of the weapons and items that can be found within each game. Since there are a plethora of items to choose from, its only natural that each Link would be different, given that there are some items that do not reappear in every game, and are exclusive to each of them.

In a giant crossover series such as Project X Zone where the two of them are the only representatives it almost goes without saying that such liberties would be necessary. , even if that is also a good point. Perhaps I was being somewhat close-minded in my attempt at being mindful for the sake of having a successful crossover as opposed to a Warriors game with an FE skin attached to it. What I had wanted to get across by essentially playing the devil's advocate here was basically not to have expectations be too high but if I'm being overly critical then I'll gladly cede. I hope you understand me here

6 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

I definitely think HW is where people should be looking for a comparison as it is another Nintendo crossover. That said, I do have the nitpick that Young Link had no shield.

It's one thing when different Links who all had different masters and different items are in the same game.

It's another when Lucina, who again, is explicitly stated to fight like Chrom, to the point where it comes up in the story, is also in the game, alongside Chrom. So either they make her fight differently than Chrom, which would make no sense, or they just make her a Chrom clone. I actually wouldn't put it past them to do either one of those to fit Lucina in the game, but this isn't really comparable to the 3 Links deal.

2 minutes ago, Motendra said:

Yes, they have the Falchion, but do you see the way that they wield their weapons? Marth's Falchion is a lot slimmer than Chrom, almost the likes of a rapier. Chrom's on the other hand resembles a broad/long sword (whatever you want to call it). In a Warriors setting, a simple broad sword and a Rapier are vastly different..

The thing is, with the way the weapon system works in Warriors, would employing two different weapons into a moveset allow that? Also, regarding Codename STEAM, is that true? 

Yes, but even with all of that, he's still another protag who mains a sword. Making Ike the sole exception to the rule would open another can of worms for being unfair to every other Lord. 

What do you mean employing two different weapons? Link was able to use all kinds of weapons in Hyrule Warriors. His fricken HORSE and a FAIRY were weapons for him! I don't see why Ike can't choose between Ragnell and Urvan or Lucina can't choose between Falchion or a bow or Chrom can't choose between Falchion or a lance.

And yeah, I'm pretty sure Lucina had a bow as well as Falchion in Codename Steam.

I don't think many people would complain that Ike got in instead of Sigurd or Leif or Eliwood, not with how damn popular he is and how few people care about those other three. Now I would understand complaining if Ike got in and Lyn or Hector didn't since they ARE popular and Hector actually doesn't use a sword.

1 minute ago, Motendra said:

Of course, it could most certainly still be a factor. What I'm saying is, it shouldn't be an end-all-be-all factor to the point that nearly every popular character is a shoe in. Mind you that TMS did not include Lucina, despite the fact that she is the most popular character, wherea you have characters like Dolph and Macellan, two otherwise unremarkable knights appear in the game. This is what I mean when I say that popularity does not equal guarantee

Admittedly, I cannot speak for the earlier DW games for having only played 4 and up (somewhat, but I did skip around with them in that I didnt play all of the main ones) along with the Gundam series. I was largely referring to 8 with all of this, or is that too unconventional to draw from if the goal is to combine the cores of both?

Thing is with that, while that is indeed a good point with 3 Links, the only thing that allows that is the fact that the gameplay of LoZ is defined by all of the weapons and items that can be found within each game. Since there are a plethora of items to choose from, its only natural that each Link would be different, given that there are some items that do not reappear in every game, and are exclusive to each of them.

In a giant crossover series such as Project X Zone where the two of them are the only representatives it almost goes without saying that such liberties would be necessary. , even if that is also a good point. Perhaps I was being somewhat close-minded in my attempt at being mindful for the sake of having a successful crossover as opposed to a Warriors game with an FE skin attached to it. What I had wanted to get across by essentially playing the devil's advocate here was basically not to have expectations be too high but if I'm being overly critical then I'll gladly cede. I hope you understand me here

I don't think TMS is a good example. It clearly did not know how to appeal to fans of either series and a lot of people consider it to be a bit of a train wreck. Not to mention that Chrom just got replaced by Marth at the  final boss anyway.

1 minute ago, Slumber said:

It's one thing when different Links who all had different masters and different items are in the same game.

It's another when Lucina, who again, is explicitly stated to fight like Chrom, to the point where it comes up in the story, is also in the game, alongside Chrom. So either they make her fight differently than Chrom, which would make no sense, or they just make her a Chrom clone. I actually wouldn't put it past them to do either one of those to fit Lucina in the game, but this isn't really comparable to the 3 Links deal.

Most Links fight pretty similarly in their base form. Tink I think may have used a Deku Leaf, but was mostly just using his sword while Young Link only really used the Fierce Diety Mask (for a select few moves) and Pegasus Boots (for one move mind you) everything else was sword. Also, it's never stated that Chrom and Lucina fight identically. In all reality, she should use a more improvised style due to Chrom's untimely death which would prevent him from finishing their training. To reference, Chrom also recognized Owain's style even though he had altered it from the traditional style so Chrom could recognize that Lucina's style was similar even if not exact (chapter 4).

9 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

Most Links fight pretty similarly in their base form. Tink I think may have used a Deku Leaf, but was mostly just using his sword while Young Link only really used the Fierce Diety Mask (for a select few moves) and Pegasus Boots (for one move mind you) everything else was sword. Also, it's never stated that Chrom and Lucina fight identically. In all reality, she should use a more improvised style due to Chrom's untimely death which would prevent him from finishing their training. To reference, Chrom also recognized Owain's style even though he had altered it from the traditional style so Chrom could recognize that Lucina's style was similar even if not exact (chapter 4).

One of the things that made Lucina initially an enigma in the game is people stating that she fights like Chrom, despite looking like Marth. She keeps up and essentially mirror fights Chrom in Ferox, doing the exact same movements to parry his blows, and vice versa. This is the one demonstration we get of her sword fighting skills outside of the gameplay, and she's acting as an actual mirror to Chrom.

Edited by Slumber

2 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

What do you mean employing two different weapons? Link was able to use all kinds of weapons in Hyrule Warriors. His fricken HORSE and a FAIRY were weapons for him! I don't see why Ike can't choose between Ragnell and Urvan or Lucina can't choose between Falchion or a bow or Chrom can't choose between Falchion or a lance.

I think you got his meaning confused by "two different weapons into a moveset" He's not saying a character can't use multiple weapons because that literally exists in Warriors. He's likely asking if using two different weapons in the SAME moveset would work, not going and choosing another.

Using your example here, how would you have Link use the horse and the fairy in the exact same moveset? or better yet, have Link use that ball and chain while on Epona.

Hell, I could have it wrong too, feel free to correct me HK if I'm off the mark here.

4 minutes ago, Soledai said:

I think you got his meaning confused by "two different weapons into a moveset" He's not saying a character can't use multiple weapons because that literally exists in Warriors. He's likely asking if using two different weapons in the SAME moveset would work, not going and choosing another.

Using your example here, how would you have Link use the horse and the fairy in the exact same moveset? or better yet, have Link use that ball and chain while on Epona.

Hell, I could have it wrong too, feel free to correct me HK if I'm off the mark here.

Um...okay, now I'm just confused. Who said those had to be in the same moveset?

5 minutes ago, Slumber said:

One of the things that made Lucina initially an enigma in the game is people stating that she fights like Chrom, despite looking like Marth. She keeps up and essentially mirror fights Chrom in Ferox, doing the exact same movements to parry his blows, and vice versa. This is the one demonstration we get of her sword fighting skills outside of the gameplay, and she's acting as an actual mirror to Chrom.

But they also have some different battle animations as well, her style could easily represent a more improvised style. Besides, someone of her build should not be relying on brute force, however, she apparently is quite strong so she should probably be somewhere between Marth and Chrom. There is no reason that she could not be made unique within reason. 

1 hour ago, Arthur97 said:

while Young Link only really used the Fierce Diety Mask (for a select few moves) and Pegasus Boots (for one move mind you) everything else was sword.

Except Young Link went doublehanded with his sword use, which is quite distinct from one-handed sword and shield in a Musou game. And the Fierce Deity was an amped up form of Focus Spirit which Young Link's normal moveset was built around (that's why he has no shield, it'd be strange and too much effort to make a totally different moveset for a character when they go into a temporary state).

And on Lucina, they can make her work. The Marth-Chrom hybrid with some unique touches of her own idea wouldn't be impossible. And as for non-Sword weapon use, they can always do what they did with Sheik in Hyrule Warriors- even though she has attacks that are clearly elements other than Lightning, they all deal Lightning damage.

1 minute ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Except Young Link went doublehanded with his sword use, which is quite distinct from one-handed sword and shield in a Musou game. And the Fierce Deity was an amped up form of Focus Spirit which Young Link's normal moveset was built around (that's why he has no shield, it'd be strange and too much effort to make a totally different moveset for a character when they go into a temporary state).

And on Lucina, they can make her work. The Marth-Chrom hybrid with some unique touches of her own idea wouldn't be impossible. And as for non-Sword weapon use, they can always do what they did with Sheik in Hyrule Warriors- even though she has attacks that are clearly elements other than Lightning, they all deal Lightning damage.

Ironically, despite the two handed sword use, I think Young Link had more moves in common with Link than Toon Link. Still quite different mostly, but I seem to remember some moves being nearly identical between the two.

The only attacks I can recall being that similar are the C2 and the C3. The C2 has both characters swinging their sword upwards and bringing their foe with them into the air, and the C2 is in general frequently a juggler of some sort in Musou games- Impa, Ganondorf, Ruto, Fi, Zelda (both Baton and Rapier) to name a few in HW alone. The C3 for Link and Young Link alike are single slashes with a sword beam, so I'll concede this. The rest of their attacks different significantly.

While I'm still holding out hope that Roy will still be in the base game or at least DLC, I know I'm gonna love this either way. Roy may be my favorite, but Camus/Minerva have a real shot to be in the roster, and that really excites me. I can't say I'll be sorry to stomp the grounds with Xander as well.

Gordin/Jeorge as archers? Yes please. Possible axe Ogma/barst? Yes please. Jakob with knives, anyone?

There is so much to love here. Yeah, a lot of my favorites aren't getting in as well, but I have favorites in others games as well. I'm totally hyped for this.

As an aside, I may be the only person who is getting this for the 3DS over the switch despite owning both (save backup and true portability/battery concerns). I'd love to see some screenshots for that version as well.

Just now, ChibiToastExplosion said:

While I'm still holding out hope that Roy will still be in the base game or at least DLC, I know I'm gonna love this either way. Roy may be my favorite, but Camus/Minerva have a real shot to be in the roster, and that really excites me. I can't say I'll be sorry to stomp the grounds with Xander as well.

Gordin/Jeorge as archers? Yes please. Possible axe Ogma/barst? Yes please. Jakob with knives, anyone?

There is so much to love here. Yeah, a lot of my favorites aren't getting in as well, but I have favorites in others games as well. I'm totally hyped for this.

As an aside, I may be the only person who is getting this for the 3DS over the switch despite owning both (save backup and true portability/battery concerns). I'd love to see some screenshots for that version as well.

See, I wish more people would look at the glass half full instead of half empty like you.

A lot of my favorite characters won't be in the game, but there are others that will be. I'm hoping Leo will have a spot in the roster, and I'm hanging on to Mozu and Shura making it in, even though it is a very minuscule chance. Even in the off chance that none of the characters I like get in (and I'm talking about zero making it in), I'm still looking forward to the game play itself and how this installment will differentiate itself from the others.

I'm probably going to get this on the 3DS as well. But that's because I'm broke and can't afford a Switch. T_T

12 minutes ago, ChibiToastExplosion said:

Need more positive stuff like this.

1 minute ago, saisymbolic said:

See, I wish more people would look at the glass half full instead of half empty like you.

A lot of my favorite characters won't be in the game, but there are others that will be. I'm hoping Leo will have a spot in the roster, and I'm hanging on to Mozu and Shura making it in, even though it is a very minuscule chance. Even in the off chance that none of the characters I like get in (and I'm talking about zero making it in), I'm still looking forward to the game play itself and how this installment will differentiate itself from the others.

I'm probably going to get this on the 3DS as well. But that's because I'm broke and can't afford a Switch. T_T

I think it helps having played Hyrule Warriors. Like, a ton. I bought that game on a whim not expecting much, and while I probably wouldn't go buy a warriors game, I am definitely a fan of that crossover and the warriors style. I remember thinking at the time, it would be so cool to play a FE game like that - one that of course would never happen.

This is all just so awesome really, lol. I'm not gonna say stuff is free from criticism, but like, lol, this game is gonna be awesome. If HW is any indication, I'll enjoy using a character I never thought that I would, and really - that's a good thing. It's better to open horizons than be stuck so closemindedly and not enjoy something because of just one thing.

Roy or not, this is bound to be one of my most played games in a long, long time.

I also put a lot of time into Hyrule Warriors. I was expecting more Warriors and less Hyrule so my expectations were not dashed and I ended up liking it. I would probably never buy an actual Warriors game though. 

Yeah, call me a fool, but my ol' gramps always tells me to "stay on the sunny side of the street".  I am at the very least expecting to get twenty characters to choose from (my maximum expectations fall short of maybe 50 if they take the "class" thing a certain direction), and even if I don't actually like them as characters, they might end up being fun to play regardless.  I may be a bit bummed if some of my favorites don't get in, but there's so much else to look forward to.  And I'm psyched at the possibility for a tactics-based mode in this.

If nothing else, Chrom finally gets a chance to shine outside of Awakening and Project X Zone.  That alone is pretty awesome.  And we're probably gonna get some nice DLC, too.

4 minutes ago, Ertrick36 said:

If nothing else, Chrom finally gets a chance to shine outside of Awakening and Project X Zone.  That alone is pretty awesome.  And we're probably gonna get some nice DLC, too.

I'm pretty pumped about that myself. Chrom was definitely one of my favorite parts about Awakening, and it kinds stinks seeing Lucina/Robin steal all the spotlight. His Smash snub was pretty funny, but I'm happy he can get a chance to shine! I really hope that when he does a special, he goes "Now I'm angry!"

Just keep getting more and more excited, lol

You know, this three games thing reminds me of something I wrote on another site around a year and a half ago, way before Fire Emblem Warriors was announced:

...But if there was a Fire Emblem Warriors, I would rather it not be a super-crossover. If you just used the main characters from every game there wouldn't be enough variety. It would be better, in my opinion, if it was based on one game or if it featured an original cast.

So since I'm apparently head of the development team now, I apologize for stealing Lyn and everyone else you wanted from all of you. Don't worry, only three quarters of the roster will be sword users, and the other quarter will consist of variations of Tharja and Camilla. Also, be sure to look forward to our evil sorcerer DLC, featuring every evil sorcerer in the series! Except Nuibaba and her annoying castle...

But in all seriousness, I'm mainly interested in the gameplay so I don't really care who gets in as long as they're fun. Even if I was upset, I don't think there's any point in getting worked up over video games anyway (except Nuibaba and her annoying castle).

Edited by Lightchao42

While we're on the topic of positivity, I need crazed Gangrel murdering things in my life.

And goo-slaps. I need ma goo slaps.

Still waiting to see what they do with Corrin since his animations definitely leave a lot of room to do some crazy shit, as well as the question of 'To Dragonstone or not to Dragonstone?'

And with all this new info in tow, I think we can expect Marth, Corrin and potentially Shion and Lian for the FE Warriors showing at E3.

Secretly hoping for Anna tease to be honest.

Also may or may not be hoping for DLC Grieth as a Dread Fighter rep. It's definitely a long shot, but Dread Fighters are far too hype to pass up as DLC.

2 hours ago, ChibiToastExplosion said:

Same for me. I may miss having Tellius and Valentia characters, but I have plenty of characters I love from Fates/Awakening. Tharja, Xander, Leo, Selena, Laslow, honestly just about all the characters from Awakening and Fates I would love to play as. And I am excited to get to know Archanea characters since I never got the chance to play any of Marth's games. I just cant wait to be able to play characters from Fire Emblem in a 3d hack and slash setting like this.

Hell, it could be a walking simulator for all I care, just the ability to see these locations and these characters in a way that Fire Emblem never has before is enough to get me interested. Add in the fact that I will get to just carve things up just literally playing as these characters, not just commanding them. is icing on the cake for me. I have never really been a fan of Warriors games, never found them interesting. But this? Ive already got it pre ordered.

I am really excited for this. Cant wait for E3 this year for Warriors alone.

Edited by Tolvir

Like, I'm really looking forward to using Chrom. I just feel so bad for him; it's like he's just overshadowed.

"I guess I'll get my chance . . . another day."

Your day is swiftly approaching, Chrom. *sniff* It is swiftly approaching.