Voting Gauntlet: War of the Clerics

Vaximillian

2 minutes ago, Falcom said:

Also that feeling when none of your friends are on the same team, and you're instead stuck working with healers from random players. I think I'll join @Arcanite's team (assuming that their team wins) mainly to use your op units. Please don't set Lissa as your leader by the way when I join. XD

LOL WHAT YOU NEED!?

I HAVE AZURA

NINO

CELICA

OBORO

YOU WANT IT, I GOT IT!

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

17 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

They won't. Elise still vastly outnumbers Lachesis so that lead will slowly disintegrate until Lachesis is back behind again. Then she'll eventually get the multiplier again and the cycle repeats itself.

Good point, this is Elise's comeback after losing the Princess Guantlet. 

7 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

LOL WHAT YOU NEED!?

I HAVE AZURA

NINO

CELICA

OBORO

YOU WANT IT, I GOT IT!

Anyone that can kill healers in one round. I don't care who!

HEALERS

ARE

MY NIGHTMARE!

Healers have been screwing me over everywhere I go. I just want it to stop... ;-;

35 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

LOL WHAT YOU NEED!?

I HAVE AZURA

NINO

CELICA

OBORO

YOU WANT IT, I GOT IT!

Is your caps lock stuck on?

26 minutes ago, Falcom said:

Anyone that can kill healers in one round. I don't care who!

HEALERS

ARE

MY NIGHTMARE!

Healers have been screwing me over everywhere I go. I just want it to stop... ;-;

I have TA Robin, don't know if he can take them in one round though. Mileage may vary.

3 hours ago, wizzard of soz said:

aw dang then...no multipliers for those of us who missed out this time around then, it seems. ah well, guess i'll just hoard most of these flags for the final round.

2 hours ago, Korath88 said:

So from what I've heard, I slept through all of Priscilla's multipliers and we're not predicted to get another before the round ends. RIP my score and rank

Yeppp!

2 hours ago, Arthur97 said:

Except I have no real allegiances to Elise or Priscilla due to my no Fates policy and team Priscilla hasn't exactly been endearing themselves to me.

Well, what can we do to endear you to us? Most of what's said in this thread isn't meant to be taken seriously, it's intended to be fun and in good humor. Some of us, such as myself and @Arcanite, have been doing this sort of thing for a few gauntlets. Arcanite for longer, and also less so with the last banner, because where was the Nino?? Ninooooooo!!!

2 hours ago, wizzard of soz said:

oy, you're not taking the things people say here to heart are you? it's all playful competition i hope, though i think a few may be salting. (yep it's Erk lol)

Most of what I've seen (and what comes from me) is that!

1 hour ago, Cute Chao said:

None have freckles, sadly... In fact, I'm not sure anybody has freckles... 

On the girl's side, there's Lethe and Lyre, who look orange to me. I always picture Lethe with freckles, but I went back and checked and she doesn't xD

There should be more freckled characters! And my memory gives Lethe freckles as well, but perhaps its because Lethe looks kinda similar to Penny from RWBY, and my mind wants to merge them... Lethe is combat ready!

44 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Also ifwhen Priscilla wins, it will be the second time I reach the final round after having sided with a redhead. The previous one was Minerva.

That still was the best gauntlet...! #MacedoniansForPriscilla

6 minutes ago, Astellius said:

Well, what can we do to endear you to us? Most of what's said in this thread isn't meant to be taken seriously, it's intended to be fun and in good humor. Some of us, such as myself and @Arcanite, have been doing this sort of thing for a few gauntlets. Arcanite for longer, and also less so with the last banner, because where was the Nino?? Ninooooooo!!!

I may have been rash. You make a good point...and you said Lucina is awesome...and I refuse to side with Fates. Guess I'll go Priscilla.

Edited by Arthur97

This match (Lachesis vs Elise) would be something absurd like 10:1 if the multiplier didn't existed (?)

Or even 20:1

Edited by Troykv

14 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

Is your caps lock stuck on?

I DON'T EVEN FREAKING KNOW 

12 minutes ago, Astellius said:

Lol yup!

Most of the stuff I say is merely in jest

BURN PRISCILLA

See :P

4 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

I may have been rash. You make a good point...and you said Lucina is awesome...and I refuse to side with Fates. Guess I'll go Priscilla.

The Army of Elibe would be happen to have you, should the time come! ...And Lucina is awesome! :D

2 minutes ago, Troykv said:

This match (Lachesis vs Elise) would be something absurd like 10:1 if the multiplier didn't existed (?)

Or even 20:1

It would be somewhere around 3:1 or 4:1. Lachesis pulls in about 50-70 million per hour, Elise 160-210.

2 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Lol yup!

Most of the stuff I say is merely in jest

BURN PRISCILLA

See :P

BURN LISSA

4 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

Late, but I kinda want to say it anyway because I'm sad about the original line's fate.

Maria (to Lachesis): You thrashed me, mate. No worries... you'll soon be up against much worse...

If you're referencing what I think you're referencing, then wow. Can't say I was expecting to find someone else who likes Crash Bandicoot around here.

Just now, Astellius said:

The Army of Elibe would be happen to have you, should the time come! ...And Lucina is awesome! :D

It would be somewhere around 3:1 or 4:1. Lachesis pulls in about 50-70 million per hour, Elise 160-210.

BURN LISSA

I'm just exaggerate xD

I haven't done any calculation outside of just seen the Elise's powerful votes that can compete against freaking multipliers without using any multipliers in her own.

3 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

If you're referencing what I think you're referencing, then wow. Can't say I was expecting to find someone else who likes Crash Bandicoot around here.

Yep. Don't have a PS4, so I'm not ashamed of watching Prosafia do all the bosses.

Apparently, Dingodile did lose that line.

1 minute ago, Arcanite said:

DIE PRISCILLA

PREPARE FOR DESTRUCTION

1 minute ago, Troykv said:

I'm just exaggerate xD

I haven't done any calculation outside of just seen the Elise's powerful votes that can compete against freaking multipliers without using any multipliers in her own.

Yeah, I just thought I'd throw in the real numbers! I have the chart up.

Just now, Vaximillian said:

Not cool, both of you.

Gotcha....

*Ahem*

FREEZE LISSA

Just now, Astellius said:

Yeah, I just thought I'd throw in the real numbers! I have the chart up.

Well, thanks, it's good to know how would go the competition in other conditions :P

Yeah, seems I missed all the multipliers as well. At the pace things are going it doesn't look like one is coming any time soon. I have almost 1400 Flags too. Seriously should have just burned them all in the Sakura vs Elise round. Well, I'm sure no matter the winner, I'll get to burn all my flags for the last round.

21 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

Yep. Don't have a PS4, so I'm not ashamed of watching Prosafia do all the bosses.

Apparently, Dingodile did lose that line.

It's cool. I don't have a PS4 either though I could save up my paychecks from my part-time job to get one. The main thing keeping me from doing so is I'm not sure there's enough other games that I'd be interested in getting for it to make paying for a new console really worth it.

I kinda feel bad for people on Team Elise. Our last Bonus wasn't enough to give them another bonus. They are still going to win but their scores are going to be pretty bad. Meanwhile Lachesis won't be getting another bonus for like 8-10 more hours and that one will most likely be our last I think. Even if we got a 2nd one the scores will be too big to make up the difference at that point so Elise has this thing in the bag.

Anyone have the numbers on Lissa's and Priscilla's hourly gains?

Does anyone else think that Lachesis's voice actor doesn't match her artwork at all?? Her artwork looks like she is 12 and her VA sounds like 30. I like the VA. The artwork should have been more mature looking to match.