Voting Gauntlet: War of the Clerics

Vaximillian

1 hour ago, Astellius said:

But I'm running low on flags now though, I only have 3,215 left, with another 400 available in quests and the 5 for login tomorrow..

oh no, that is so few flags. take my measly 3015 flags, you'll make better use of them than i..

one day you'll get a multiplier to spend on, I BELIEVE

oh wait you already did oops

but yeaaah the multiplier system..tbh it was okay the first time, at least it didn't have the potential to be game changing back then. i'm among those who barely played the last round because "don't increase the lead and give multiplier." sigh..my ranking is utter garbage.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, wizzard of soz said:

oh no, that is so few flags. take my measly 3015 flags, you'll make better use of them than i..

but yeaaah the multiplier system..tbh it was okay the first time, at least it didn't have the potential to be game changing back then. i'm among those who barely played the last round because "don't increase the lead and give multiplier." sigh..my ranking is utter garbage.

You'll need like 8 hours of solid play to get rid of all those.

1 hour ago, Rezzy said:

I don't know, I might just give up entirely.  As Ice Dragon has mentioned, both teams are inclined to just not play at all, to either try to get or deny to the other team, the multiplier.  You don't even have a chance of ranking in this stupid system if you don't catch the brief window for the bonus.

I'm not feeling well right now, and letting a stupid game get to me will just make me angrier.

Yeah the multiplier mechanic blows if you're on the more popular team. The only reason my rank isn't total shit right now (30k, which is still bad) is because I was on team Sakura the first round and she got a bunch of big multipliers. Meanwhile for Elise I've only gotten to play during 2 multipliers across this round and last round, and they were only small 3.3x ones. If you're not awake for the first hours of the round when scores swing back and fourth Elise rarely sees another multiplier past then.

Edited by Alkaid

5 minutes ago, Raven said:

You'll need like 8 hours of solid play to get rid of all those.

yep. with 30 hours left i'm not too worried. though i'm not really sure when to spend my flags..

5 minutes ago, jftm999 said:

it seems that the next update or two might present a multiplier chance for Elise's army, since the difference is near 10%

don't count on that unless a ton of elise members stopped playing

Probably could have gotten away with using a few more flags during the 2nd round.  Best case scenario Priscilla gets two more multipliers tomorrow, but that will still leave me with about 500 flags left over.  Underestimated how much the bigger numbers would make a difference. 

3 minutes ago, wizzard of soz said:

Thanks, adding your flags to my flags, I get 6,630 flags... 17 HOURS OF CONSECUTIVE ALL OUT FLAG SPENDING HERE I COME!!11!11!

My overall rank doesn't even break into any bracket, despite me playing a lot. My feather output this gauntlet is going to be terrible, because I just never hit those multiplier hours.

5 minutes ago, Alkaid said:

Yeah the multiplier mechanic blows if you're on the more popular team. The only reason my rank isn't total shit right now (30k, which is still bad) is because I was on team Sakura the first round and she got a bunch of big multipliers. Meanwhile for Elise I've only gotten to play during 2 multipliers across this round and last round, and they were only small 3.3x ones. If you're not awake for the first hours of the round when scores swing back and fourth Elise rarely sees another multiplier for the rest of a round.

Yeah, same with Priscilla. It's basically just be on a team that gets curbstomped or else be awake during the early morning. I've only gotten one multiplier, and I'm unranked. Super! I'm in the 10k-30k bracket in army right now, hope that I'll at least be able to break into 5k-10k, but I'm not that optimistic.

it doesn't hurt to use flags now, if you still have thousands, it doesn't help either

I don't think Priscilla will get another rubberband until about 6-8 hours

Edited by Lemmy

If you're all serious about getting multipliers but your sleep schedule doesn't allow it, all you can do is stay up/set an alarm to go off one/two (depending on which army you joined) hours after a new round begins, since that's when most of them happen.

Elise will be lucky to receive another bonus while Priscilla will receive one between 12 and 14 hours from now, based on recent growth differences between the two.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1qPm_kenHCEnycLJTt26hOKCH4CLOLPwVEdIpqNdPR9g/edit#gid=849448734

Edited by Raven

3 minutes ago, Astellius said:

Thanks, adding your flags to my flags, I get 6,630 flags... 17 HOURS OF CONSECUTIVE ALL OUT FLAG SPENDING HERE I COME!!11!11!

My overall rank doesn't even break into any bracket, despite me playing a lot. My feather output this gauntlet is going to be terrible, because I just never hit those multiplier hours.

so. MUCH. POWEEEEEERR!!!1!1

yeah i'm in the same boat. we are unranked buddies, yayyy. too many flags, not enough feathers, i say.. >(

gah really. i already pulled an all nighter today (for different reasons, none of them great), and only got one battle in the multiplier window...and if 12-14 hours is right now the next one's gonna be at like 6 am for me? eeeh i think i'm just gonna start dumping most of my flags now and get it over with. i'll keep a couple hundred around just in case..

Ok, so Priscilla has had the lead for good amount of time now, and that's great. Is this because of the multiplier, or is Priscilla really getting more points than Elise? Either way, i'm not complaining. Go Team Priscilla!

6 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Ok, so Priscilla has had the lead for good amount of time now, and that's great. Is this because of the multiplier, or is Priscilla really getting more points than Elise? Either way, i'm not complaining. Go Team Priscilla!

It's the mulitplier.  At this high a score, 10% difference will be harder to obtain.

30 minutes ago, wizzard of soz said:

so. MUCH. POWEEEEEERR!!!1!1

yeah i'm in the same boat. we are unranked buddies, yayyy. too many flags, not enough feathers, i say.. >(

gah really. i already pulled an all nighter today (for different reasons, none of them great), and only got one battle in the multiplier window...and if 12-14 hours is right now the next one's gonna be at like 6 am for me? eeeh i think i'm just gonna start dumping most of my flags now and get it over with. i'll keep a couple hundred around just in case..

I'd like to trade flags for feathers please! Thanks! But, idk when the best time to unload these would be. If the next multiplier is going to be around 6-8 am, I'm definitely going to miss it. It's probably counterproductive to use flags now. It's probably counterproductive to use flags for the rest of the round, except after the last multiplier.

It's probably good that the next multiplier will way early in the morning, so hopefully it doesn't knock up Priscilla's score too much. That came out wrong. If we're to win, we'll need another multiplier to happen after that, relatively close to the end of the gauntlet. That might be possible.

38 minutes ago, Raven said:

If you're all serious about getting multipliers but your sleep schedule doesn't allow it, all you can do is stay up/set an alarm to go off one/two (depending on which army you joined) hours after a new round begins, since that's when most of them happen.

Elise will be lucky to receive another bonus while Priscilla will receive one between 12 and 14 hours from now, based on recent growth differences between the two.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1qPm_kenHCEnycLJTt26hOKCH4CLOLPwVEdIpqNdPR9g/edit#gid=849448734

So, if we're getting another multiplier in 12-14 hours, that leaves Elise with ample time to recoup the losses. But is it so much time that we'll get another multiplier after that?

Edited by Astellius

The gap now is mere 200 million, with Elise in lead. With both sides at 13 billion and counting, is it even possible to create a 1.5 billion gap in 24 hours?

I still have like 1000 flags to burn since I missed the multipliers. 

I kinda hope there is another one so I can use them and increase my score.