Fate/Grand Order General

Caster

I updated the Friend List with Scoot's and Alexmender's FCs. I also sent you guys a friend request as well.

I put Orion on my Archer slot in case anyone wants to use her for Camelot, but I can put back my 85 maxed-out Nobu if anyone wants to use her instead.

Serenes FGO - Friend Code IDs (NA)

Spoiler

If I missed anyone or need to make a correction, let me know! (Use the [@UserName] feature so I get a notification, or just quote one of my posts.)

[UPDATE LOG - June 28th, 2018]
-- Added Scoot and Alexmender.

Active Members
SecondWorld - 403,067,254 (David)
eclipse - 917,798,708 (eclipse)
MediocreLee - 015,794,040 (MediocreLee)
MrSmokestack - 062,476,598 (MrSmokestack)
Rothene - 750,157,837 (Rothene)
Ebony - 233,925,133 (Hannah)
Zeratul  - 863,169,679 (Ren)
Sire - 815 519 689 (Sire)
TheGeek - 722,418,335 (Geek)
N30 - 086,951,059 (Arcadia)
JSND Alter Dragon Boner - 283,900,798 (JSND)
Czarpy - 356,589,556 (Czarpy)
Phillius the Crestfallen - 961, 944, 081 (Time)
Jingle Jangle - 812,852,640 (Jingles)
Glaceon Mage -  171,099,109 (Glaceon Mage) Note: Please notify Glaceon Mage if adding as a friend in FGO.
Scoot -  999,540,146 (Nat)
Alexmender - 423,824,954 (Alexmender)

Friends List Capped
Zak Something - 883,068,826 (Zak)
QKumber - 314,369,629 (QK)
Emeraldfox - 674,653,620  (Emeraldfox)
Lord-Zero - 285,321,342 (Lord-Zero)
Polydeuces - 302,111,199 (Poly)
Sekki - 082,416,051 (Sekki)

Edited by Sire

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spoiler

Until Chapter 4 I was only using free Servants and Story support. I managed to do everything until I reached the 2nd fight with Gawain.
Screw Belt of Bertilak.

Did the node with:
Tamamo - Robin Hood - Georgios - Mash - David - Bedivere (Support)

It's a shame I had to resort to Tamamo since I wanted a complete clear with only free Servants, oh well.

Btw. we actually have battle subtitles now. That's neat.

lmao kintoki rider is fun to use.

Was about to spend apples getting ozy to FA then it turns out i gotta finish camelot to get the damned ascension items. fml.

I'll make up the apple count by grinding bronze bond levels

I thought the battle subtitle in the pre-Gawain Gawain fight was just the name of the “NP,” or at least that’s what the subtitle’s format implied.  Was “Good, but not good enough” actually what the voiceclip said?

I'm loving Camelot thus far, so much so I had to force myself to stop playing after beating Gawain. It definitely has been a step up in difficulty, requiring me to "reset" a turn several times (I always use Story Servants and I have no Waver of my own, so rip me). I barely made it by Gawain even though I had Orion, Euryale, Robin, and Tamamo in my lineup.

I guess I have to be a bit more efficient and may end up tryharding (using actual supports instead of story servants) in the later chapters.

17 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

What are these subtitles people keep mentioning?

Some spoilers in the spoiler.

Spoiler

In the pre-Gawain fight, he says something like "You're good, but not good enough." I think it happens after he triggers his NP or after he reaches 75% health (which promptly ends the battle). The subtitles appeared in the lower part of the screen. However, I didn't catch any audio with it, so maybe I missed the audio cue.

I think these subtitles have been used briefly before in the Lancelot fight in the Fate/Zero event where it states that his master is using a Command Spell.

8 hours ago, Glaceon Mage said:

I thought the battle subtitle in the pre-Gawain Gawain fight was just the name of the “NP,” or at least that’s what the subtitle’s format implied.  Was “Good, but not good enough” actually what the voiceclip said?

I don’t remember Gawain saying anything in English.

I thought people were mentioning completely new subtitles for things like voice lines. But the “subtitles” brought up here seem to be for the names of enemy skills and charge attacks, which have always been there to my knowledge.

14 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

I don’t remember Gawain saying anything in English.

I thought people were mentioning completely new subtitles for things like voice lines. But the “subtitles” brought up here seem to be for the names of enemy skills and charge attacks, which have always been there to my knowledge.

Yeah, pretty much my thoughts on it.  The “subtitle” comes up when he uses the “NP” (actually his extra) and is formatted the same way as the “NP” names of mobs and stuff are.

subtitles would definitely be nice, though.  It feels a little halfhearted to release a game in English without ready access to translations of voiceclips heard.  This is really apparent in shops especially, you can’t read the translations of the shop lines until the event is over, and only if you have the servant.  It’d be nice to be told what, say, Raikou was saying as she was saying it.

ugh i really really want nitocris

but i just got a waifu in sanzang and a total surprise roll in ozy so like i'm not too worried about wanting more.

but then waifu

4 hours ago, Jingle Jangle said:

Man, the Lion King and the Kinghts of the Round are all pricks. Gaiwan is the same as he was in Extra.

Nah, Gawain in EXTRA is a pushover.  It's Extella where he's a pain to deal with, way worse than he is in FGO, honestly.

4 hours ago, Glaceon Mage said:

This is really apparent in shops especially, you can’t read the translations of the shop lines until the event is over, and only if you have the servant.  It’d be nice to be told what, say, Raikou was saying as she was saying it.

I would love this.

Inbattle subtitles in general would be great also.

21 minutes ago, The Geek said:

Nah, Gawain in EXTRA is a pushover.  It's Extella where he's a pain to deal with, way worse than he is in FGO, honestly.

I’m not so sure about that. He spits out some venom when facing off against servants in EXTRA, going so far as calling Nero a whore. Contrast this in Extella where he’s a super nice guy who is all buddy-buddy with her.

And in case anyone was wondering...

Screenshot_20180629-020149_Fate_GO.png

Yes. It is possible.

41 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

I would love this.

Inbattle subtitles in general would be great also.

I’m not so sure about that. He spits out some venom when facing off against servants in EXTRA, going so far as calling Nero a whore. Contrast this in Extella where he’s a super nice guy who is all buddy-buddy with her.

And in case anyone was wondering...

Screenshot_20180629-020149_Fate_GO.png

Yes. It is possible.

Wait you whaled story summon for Lartoria?

3 hours ago, MrSmokestack said:

I meant in terms of gameplay.  In story, yeah, he's a complete dick in EXTRA.

On 6/28/2018 at 5:28 PM, Mister Rogers said:

I'm finding it hilarious that plenty of SFers got the King of Kings.

@eclipse Where's your Ozymandias? You said something about getting the Sun Gods

Dude.  I got Lancelot (and bonus green-haired archer).  You have no idea how happy I am.  I'm in dire need of a good ST saber, and his crit-happy ways make my assassins happy~!

4 hours ago, eclipse said:

Dude.  I got Lancelot (and bonus green-haired archer).  You have no idea how happy I am.  I'm in dire need of a good ST saber, and his crit-happy ways make my assassins happy~!

How much Lot?

I really like how he can be used in a crit squad even if you run 2 Rider with him