Fate/Grand Order General

Caster

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

All missions and the challenge quest are done. Way too easy even without damage CEs.

@Joe Cool

Reveal hidden contents

I envy you for having the time for this.

I just started the Kuro part and have done about 40% of the missions right now. Oooh boy.

I just killed my final gentleman, so finally reached the final raid!

About the shop... I think I`ll leave the scarabs and the pages... I don`t plan to raise many that demand scarabs and still have 100+ pages so... =p

Feather node is fun btw xD

Your guys are a bit slow. Finished he event 2 days ago, including the missions and slaughtering an entire household (that for some reason has Kid Gil in there) at the end.

I'm now at 162 Feathers which is nearly the double I had at the beginning of the event. So far I only spent the Silver apples (for the event itself) and 6 Golden ones but I'm considering to farm up to 300+ or until I reach my limit of 60 apples (from 81). The only other event I need apples for are lotteries and the Nero Fest one is pretty uninteresting for me. Christmas, however, will be the time when I will need operate my hands because of Carpal Tunnel syndrome (I need 1.2k+ Void Dust for my Servants, RIP).

Not to mention; It's so satisfying to see up to 3 Feather drops from a single battle. You won't get that satisfaction anywhere else (at least until JP reruns this event).

My farming party consists of Helena, Chloe and Support Waver with the Gold drop CE. I still need some things from the shop but I will probably skip Silver EXP, Fous and Tearstones. Need everything else though I only need ~1400 lions, 800 mangas and 1200 puddings which will come by if I pull through with my plan.

Finally got Kuro to NP5, now I just need to do the Challenge quest (still need to decide if I want to use Tamalancer or Euryale). I'll try to farm a few feathers with the remaining time of the event but with me only being able to play during the weekends I'll probably won't get more than 15~30.

6 hours ago, The Priest said:

Your guys are a bit slow. Finished he event 2 days ago, including the missions and slaughtering an entire household (that for some reason has Kid Gil in there) at the end.

I'm now at 162 Feathers which is nearly the double I had at the beginning of the event. So far I only spent the Silver apples (for the event itself) and 6 Golden ones but I'm considering to farm up to 300+ or until I reach my limit of 60 apples (from 81). The only other event I need apples for are lotteries and the Nero Fest one is pretty uninteresting for me. Christmas, however, will be the time when I will need operate my hands because of Carpal Tunnel syndrome (I need 1.2k+ Void Dust for my Servants, RIP).

I admit, last week real life took its tool and I barely had much time to play :P

And... do you need that many feathers? I jsut checked and from today until we catch up to JP, I would need 120+ (I have 70ish now) to max all the units I give a damn, and that is considering raising Emyia (which I prob won`t)

Think I`ve used couple bronzies so far, saving for nerofest and christmas (80 gold / 40 silvers and 140ish bronze) and hope I have enough time and sanity to burn them all xD

Bronze mats... oh those are never enough

a;lsdjfajfal;sjflajsd

I just started the first gentleman raid battle!  I've been stupidly busy, so I haven't had time to sit down and actually play.  Fortunately, I don't need much from the shop, so once I clear out the rewards, I'm out.

The gold Rider collection expanded again, as I got Anne and Mary pulling tickets for the 4* casters on the banner... I still haven't finished Martha/Marie/Kintoki too.  

I guess the upcoming dead week is going to be filled by me grinding Rider EXP, as I now have great need of it.  It also shares with Saber, so I can get Altera done while I'm at it, and start stockpiling for Saber Liz.

19 hours ago, The Priest said:

Your guys are a bit slow.

Tryharding eh? Must feel good to finally be the first person out of us to finish a mission event.

This is from the panel yesterday. It is quite long so have some time set aside to read it:

Spoiler

unknown.png

Some guy from other discord went into the pannel, so posting stuff that happened

“yea albert was pretty frank and open in answering stuff and being upfront about stuff

he talked about the differences between NA vs CN, KR, and Taiwan

he said CN, KR, and Taiwan are licensed and that he speculates they have backend access which lets them do things that he can't.  which is why KR had test account access leaked and people having servants they shouldn't have and CN has censoring. 

whereas NA localization has to submit everything to DW Japan and get approval

he went to the 3rd year anniversary in JP

got to meet Nasu and Takeuchi

also said DW JP is aware of the things posted on reddit as well

and that he did ask to be able to post and interact directly with the community but was shot down

I believe his words were "Fuck off Albert"

was the response he was given when he asked”

“also that they used Leff instead of Lev because DW JP said to then DW JP asked why the fuck did they use Leff and Albert told them that they told him to

and DW response was "oh..."

he also talked about what the localization team does

they run the panels at events, they look over the translations they send to a translation group, etc

and that they do request stuff from DW JP but end of the day DW JP is the big boss

NA also doesn't have access to the backend stuff, that all belongs to JP

and he speculated KR, CN, and Taiwan do

which is why KR had test account access leaked and people having servants they shouldn't have

He did ask if anyone wanted KR speed and only 1 person cheered

and that he wouldn't out that person in fear the rest of us would beat him up afterwards

Someone asked at the end of the panel if we would get turn off NP animations

and he said NA won't get it until after JP gets it, he doesn't have control of that and he would like it as well

and that DW/Type Moon is aware fans ask for it but that they are resisting because the NPs are part of the characters

QoL stuff he remarked that NA got a good amount of QoL stuff earlier than JP based on where they are on schedule

he said that he wanted to change up how they do panels now since he's aware that everyone has clairevoyance EX due to jp being out for 2 years

QoL stuff he remarked that NA got a good amount of QoL stuff earlier than JP based on where they are on schedule

and that the problem is that it is scary to add QoL stuff to the version where it isn't implemenented since then you cause more issues/bugs

he brought up the example of costumes and how if they DW tried to implement it to a version of the game before it was introduced it would have a cascading effect of issues

he also brought up that we're going with JPs schedule as decided by JP overlords

and that he likes the pace right now and certain events work best where they are for holidays/seasonal”

“he did apologize for the fiasco of the GSSR

and after the panel was over I asked him about how NA released 2 weeks ahead of JP so what was the plan for the next GSSR

His response was "It would be bad if Enkidu was not in the next GSSR"

so he would recommend that to DW to include Enkidu in the GSSR

Someone did ask about localization of the visual novels/FGO Arcade

something in regards to more amusement centers popping up in NA

and he asked how many people were interested in that and that he would recommend it to DW`

He would love a back button but it's QoL stuff that is way in advance and that he would suggest it, DW JP says no, Albert would say "But dadddddd"

tl;dr DW JP hates Albert

I finished the main story, and now I got the "post-story" stuff to take care of. At this point my main concern is maxing out Kuro as I doubt I'll be able to get everything unless I spend a whole day grinding the event. It sucks trying to juggle so many different things at once.
As for for panel, that sucks. Getting stuff directly from the source has its perks, but treating NA poorly (or at least Albert who represents the NA branch) does tick me off a bit. Hopefully things get better with time though...

Honestly i would say NA get treated poorly if things dont change during the post King Hassan Slidedown period. Thats basically next year 

Its very hard to take those arguments seriously because NA at this point in time is treated better than JP by proxy since JP is a complete shitshow

Edited by JSND Alter Dragon Boner

1 hour ago, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

Its very hard to take those arguments seriously because NA at this point in time is treated better than JP by proxy since JP is a complete shitshow

Mind, I’m not at all sympathetic to the whole “NA is being treated poorly” camp. NA has been spoiled beyond belief. What I do find unfortunate is that DW JP isn’t letting the NA server do its own thing or at least is willing to listen to feedback. Needing approval for everything makes everything slower. That’s not rocket science.

And yep, JP FGO back in 2015 is almost nothing like the JP FGO today. If FGO NA started exactly like JP did, it would have died out months ago.

1 hour ago, Jingle Jangle said:

Another rerun of the Fate Zero event? Okay.

This is the first rerun of it though

Also I'm gonna die because of this, I was given a JP account literally yesterday and have nothing to roll on this with besides like 21 q and 5 tickets.  If Saber Diarmuid becomes a thing I'm gonna double die, because Iskandar I can at least take solace in my Lv 100 10/10/10 NP2 one on NA, Saber Diarmuid I have nothing.  

RIP me.

On 2.9.2018 at 3:15 AM, QKumber said:

And... do you need that many feathers?

... I need 319. Admittely I have yet to pull the one who consumes most of them (Zhuge Liang) but Helena and Robin also need 40+ for their skills respectively. Though I probably won't reach the skill level that consumes feathers because freaking Void Dust keeps blocking requirements (Emiya needs 40(!!!) for a single skill, wtf).
Keep in mind that Phoenix Feathers are one of those ascention items that almost everyone needs and this number doesn't account for Part 2 Servants (which has Salieri and Achilles).

Btw. I'm now at 226 Feathers and still have 70 apples left. But due to time constraints I probably won't farm anymore besides natural AP regen. Maybe I'll break the 250 mark at least.

On 2.9.2018 at 4:46 PM, MrSmokestack said:

Tryharding eh? Must feel good to finally be the first person out of us to finish a mission event.

Get on my level, mongrel.

If they really want to improve their PR they should consider doing it like FEH, especially with their lack of VA access (which JP obviously has). Something goofy like having the entire presentation riyo-style, with some comedy in-between announcement (with a small Q&A session at the end).
... would be much better than watching someone learning how to play FGO in the first place. *cough*

@Glaceon Mage
Just wait the 2 years until the rerun happens in NA.

28 minutes ago, The Priest said:

Emiya needs 40(!!!) for a single skill, wtf).

... would be much better than watching someone learning how to play FGO in the first place. *cough

I don't know if "Berserker is good Heal Up Craft Essense" is learning to play FGO instead of losing brain cells

Also whats wrong with EMIYA, that sounds fairly easy to do. He needs 40 dust for a single skill but he only have one skill