[DATAMINED] Banner Leaked! Girls and Guys!

dragonlordsd

28 minutes ago, Johann said:

Well, if they're doing things based on how it goes in Japan, then I look forward to someone wielding a bucket of KFC in the Winter banner.

Bwahahahahahaha.

Wow.

Obscure reference there.

Good thing you followed up with an explanation post or very few people would have gotten that.

Edited by shadowofchaos

• Replies 679
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Johann said:

edit: back on topic of the swimsuit banner, I have to say I expected Gaius for Halloween. Wonder if they're going to do like, a spooky Nohrian group for that.

I could see them doing that, though a few Hoshidans had costumes too.  Setsuna, Subaki, and OBORO got Halloween outfits as well as Camilla, Xander and Leo.

On 6/27/2017 at 2:43 AM, Vaximillian said:

Not like it stopped IS before:

Reveal hidden contents

xTeHpDn.png

On 6/27/2017 at 4:34 AM, Lightchao42 said:

No, no, you're doing it all wrong. Here's how it's done:

Hide contents

fullsizeoutput_12b.jpeg.19693a026e2315b6f626ed2bd714d2e1.jpeg

Ah yes, much better.

Aside from that, while I don't mind the characters chosen (I especially like Tiki's melon [singular, not plural], RIP her spine though. And why is Robin wearing boots on the beach?), at this point seven out of twelve seasonal characters are from Awakening (nine out of fourteen if you count Christmas Robin and Tharja). This sort of thing is to be expected, but I hope that more games get more representation soon.

The funniest thing about this to me is that summer Tiki has almost the same exact angle of ass shot in her wounded art. 

Spoiler

LCSdKNx.png

On 6/27/2017 at 3:54 AM, Zangetsu said:

Summer Dresses are seriously under rated in terms of clothing design in the world of fiction. Really would like to see more of them

Was waiting for your reaction. You didn't disappoint

Heh good to know xD 

And holy shit. Summer Dress Tiki might be the only thing that could kill me deader than Bikini Tiki... x__X

4 hours ago, Hilda said:

Hector is a footnote on the back of my Xander's Horse or in Cecilias Gronnblade+ book. Nothing more. Hector doesnt break the game at all, but a Tomeblode Cavalry-Emblem breaks the game. Makeing you ignore almost all Triangle advantage stuff. Thats breaking the game. all you need to do to defeat Hector is to sniff at him with a TomeBlade user.

Again, what I said is an edited copypasta, a reference to something else, nothing serious. I just got reminded of it when ana said "Hector was supposed to be great" and decided to post it. 

4 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

In Japan, chocolate on Valentine's Day and cake and KFC on Christmas are the results of good marketing campaigns.

So I can see now. That's still pretty amusing. lol

Huh, FE Heroes' gamepedia has their 5* stats listed. I'm still going to be skeptical until they're actually out, but I trust that site. Except for Frederick, all of their HP is pretty low, but then it hit me: they're wearing swimsuits, so, of course it's low, ya dingus.

Spoiler

Gar!Frederick is really the Virion of the dagger users to me. 40 HP, 32 Atk, 31 Spd, 28 Def, and 18 Res to Virion's 46 HP, 31 Atk, 31 Spd, 26 Def, and 13 Res. Virion's higher HP makes him bulkier physically, but both have similar magical bulk. Compared to Saizo, Frederick's higher HP also makes him just as bulky physically and slightly bulkier magically. Matthew's bulkier in general, but Frederick hits much harder when he has a +6 base attack lead over Matthew.

Trunks!Gaius is Setsuna (who is also himself as a thief), but with +2 base attack and +5 base resistance for less HP and defense. 34 HP, 30 Atk, 37 Spd, 19 Def, and 28 Res to Setsuna's 37 HP, 28 Atk, 37 Spd, 22 Def, and 23 Res. +Atk should give him 33 attack and 37 speed. That's kind of a +Spd, -Atk bride Cordelia and he'd trump +Spd Jeorge, Klein, and Takumi, but not +Atk any of them probably.

Fisher!Robin has balanced stats except for the whole low HP thing; 35 HP, 32 Atk, 34 Spd, 28 Def, and 29 Res. Kind of reminds me of Camilla and Peri or Abel with lower HP for higher defense and resistance (and more stats because she's an infantry). If only there was a "Legion's Lance".

Tikini's stats reminds me of Arthur, but if he traded HP for more attack and defense. 35 HP, 36 Atk, 30 Spd, 32 Def, and 24 Res to Arthur's 43 HP, 32 Atk, 29 Spd, 30 Def, and 24 Res. Not sure how well that will go. Part of me feels like she might end up like Barst. Arthur's stats are similar and he comes with an Emerald Axe for blue-walling, ditto with Narcian, the kind of slow, but hard-hitting and high defense Bartre exists, Legion and Raven are fast while having high attack. Doesn't mean I think she's a bad unit. Just don't know how well she'd work out just by looking at her stats and the other axe users' stats.

While it would be great to get Gaius, I think I can make due with Clarisse, Gordin, and Virion for now. I think I'm going to aim for Robin since it would be nice to have a high resistance lance infantry, but my dumb luck with greens is going to give me a million Tikinis or something.

Edited by Kaden

3 hours ago, Anacybele said:

So I can see now. That's still pretty amusing. lol

Japan also has White Day. Basically the person advertising Valentine's Day cast it was being women giving men chocolate- the ladies weren't told to expect anything in return from the men, whoops. White Day was invented to counteract the misogynist error, and involves the men giving the ladies white chocolate and other foods and luxury items colored white.

Looks like Gaius gets 37 Spd at neutral, which is great for an archer. His neutral Atk stat seems to be lower than Virion/Clarisse/Klein/Gordin's though.

Frederick seems to be well-rounded in stats with the exception of Res - he's like Saizo and Matthew put together.

Female Robin is similar to Sharena, just with more Res, slightly more Spd, less HP and slightly less Def.

Adult Tiki is similar to Spring Chrom, just slower, more Def and Res, less HP and slightly more Atk.

Edited by Roflolxp54

47 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Japan also has White Day. Basically the person advertising Valentine's Day cast it was being women giving men chocolate- the ladies weren't told to expect anything in return from the men, whoops. White Day was invented to counteract the misogynist error, and involves the men giving the ladies white chocolate and other foods and luxury items colored white.

Huh. Well, that sure wouldn't make me happy, since I don't like white chocolate. :P

38 minutes ago, Xaos Steel Wing said:

Unit stats and quotes have been found:

Dude, can you spoiler this please? Some of us don't want to see everything right away and I would like to surprise myself with the quotes.

5 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Dude, can you spoiler this please? Some of us don't want to see everything right away and I would like to surprise myself with the quotes.

You're kind of on a DATAMINE thread. That should tell you that there will be spoilers, especially as the update hasn't officially dropped or at least officially revealed to the public.

Edited by Roflolxp54

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

Huh. Well, that sure wouldn't make me happy, since I don't like white chocolate. :P

how does it show up on your end because on my end it's a carasol you have to manually click through to see each part that defaults to one sentence from fred

5 minutes ago, Roflolxp54 said:

Adult Tiki is similar to Spring Chrom, just slower, more Def and Res, less HP and slightly more Atk.

Not really "similar" if there's something different im every stat heh

And it's not "Adult Tiki" since that title is already taken.... what should we call her anyway?

Swimsuit Tiki? I think Axe Tiki is good enough

5 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

And it's not "Adult Tiki" since that title is already taken.... what should we call her anyway?

Summer Tiki

8 minutes ago, r_n said:

how does it show up on your end because on my end it's a carasol you have to manually click through to see each part that defaults to one sentence from fred

I saw an image of a little dialogue from Frederick, yeah.

8 minutes ago, Roflolxp54 said:

You're kind of on a DATAMINE thread. That should tell you that there will be spoilers, especially as the update hasn't officially dropped or at least officially revealed to the public.

True, but not everyone wants to see every single spoiler. I was fine with seeing the leaked art, but the quotes are another story. :P

With spoiler tags, everyone can pick which spoilers they'd like to see and which they'd like to keep hidden until an official reveal.

Edited by Anacybele

7 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

She should be called Gallagher.

8 minutes ago, r_n said:

Summer Tiki

Young Tiki

Adult Tiki

Summer Tiki

Winter Tiki

calling it

6 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

She should be called Gallagher.

lol that's funny XD

That guy looks so weird though...

51 minutes ago, Kaden said:

Huh, FE Heroes' gamepedia has their 5* stats listed. I'm still going to be skeptical until they're actually out, but I trust that site. Except for Frederick, all of their HP is pretty low, but then it hit me: they're wearing swimsuits, so, of course it's low, ya dingus.

Reveal hidden contents

Gar!Frederick is really the Virion of the dagger users to me. 40 HP, 32 Atk, 31 Spd, 28 Def, and 18 Res to Virion's 46 HP, 31 Atk, 31 Spd, 26 Def, and 13 Res. Virion's higher HP makes him bulkier physically, but both have similar magical bulk. Compared to Saizo, Frederick's higher HP also makes him just as bulky physically and slightly bulkier magically. Matthew's bulkier in general, but Frederick hits much harder when he has a +6 base attack lead over Matthew.

Trunks!Gaius is Setsuna (who is also himself as a thief), but with +2 base attack and +5 base resistance for less HP and defense. 35 HP, 30 Atk, 37 Spd, 19 Def, and 28 Res to Setsuna's 37 HP, 28 Atk, 37 Spd, 22 Def, and 23 Res. +Atk should give him 33 attack and 37 speed. That's kind of a +Spd, -Atk bride Cordelia and he'd trump +Spd Jeorge, Klein, and Takumi, but not +Atk any of them probably.

Fisher!Robin has balanced stats except for the whole low HP thing; 35 HP, 32 Atk, 34 Spd, 28 Def, and 29 Res. Kind of reminds me of Camilla and Peri or Abel with lower HP for higher defense and resistance (and more stats because she's an infantry). If only there was a "Legion's Lance".

Tikini's stats reminds me of Arthur, but if he traded HP for more attack and defense. 35 HP, 36 Atk, 30 Spd, 32 Def, and 24 Res to Arthur's 43 HP, 32 Atk, 29 Spd, 30 Def, and 24 Res. Not sure how well that will go. Part of me feels like she might end up like Barst. Arthur's stats are similar and he comes with an Emerald Axe for blue-walling, ditto with Narcian, the kind of slow, but hard-hitting and high defense Bartre exists, Legion and Raven are fast while having high attack. Doesn't mean I think she's a bad unit. Just don't know how well she'd work out just by looking at her stats and the other axe users' stats.

While it would be great to get Gaius, I think I can make due with Clarisse, Gordin, and Virion for now. I think I'm going to aim for Robin since it would be nice to have a high resistance lance infantry, but my dumb luck with greens is going to give me a million Tikinis or something.

Robin has the same Def and Res as Sophia. Robin trades 5 HP and 1 Atk for a ton of Spd, and dumps all of her remaining non-ranged stat total into Spd as well. She can basically wall all of red with a Sapphire Lance+ and Distant Counter or be a decently fast Brave user.

Tiki is basically Est with an axe, without wings, and with Def and Res swapped. She has the same Atk as Legion, but has access to non-neutral natures for 39 Atk.

4 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Young Tiki

Adult Tiki

Summer Tiki

Winter Tiki

calling it

I DID NOT REALIZE ELF BABBY TIKI WOULD BE SO GREAT UNTIL NOW.

THIS NEEDS TO HAPPEN.

Yeah dude people saying Tiki is gonna be meh or questionable? I don't think so dude, she's tied with Hector and Bartre (and Legion, but he can only be neutral) for the second-highest Axe Attack at 36, behind only Cherche IIRC. If nothing else, that's decent for a Brave set, but she also comes with that Close Def set which looks like it makes her pretty ungodly bulky to melee units, like hot jeez. Her kit of Sol + CD + the Melon axe looks like it synergizes pretty darn well already, I might actually just let her keep those. 

And fisher Robin looks pretty promising with like... +Spd and Fury, that hits 40 Spd. Not bad at all. 

Edited by BANRYU

4 minutes ago, BANRYU said:

Yeah dude people saying Tiki is gonna be meh or questionable? I don't think so dude, she's tied with Hector and Bartre (and Legion, but he can only be neutral) for the second-highest Axe Attack at 36, behind only Cherche IIRC. If nothing else, that's decent for a Brave set, but she also comes with that Close Def set which looks like it makes her pretty ungodly bulky to melee units, like hot jeez. Her kit of Sol + CD + the Melon axe looks like it synergizes pretty darn well already, I might actually just let her keep those. 

And fisher Robin looks pretty promising with like... +Spd and Fury, that hits 40 Spd. Not bad at all. 

Not super sure. She's the 4th slowest infantry Axe, only beating Hawkeye/Bartre/Arthur, and you see how much those guys get used. Raven/Legion are that high because of their 35 Spd as well as their 34+ atk. Chrom/Barst are more salvagable with their almost as high atk and 32 speed each. The market for a slow but bulky infantry axe isn't that demanding. 

Now, if you're going to try to roll a +Atk and she gets 39 or even 40 atk, with a BraveAxe+, now that'd be something else, but she'd either absolutely need to be +Atk to capitalize, or be +Spd to prevent her squishy self from getting killed. Good Bonfire user though (much like her A!Tiki alter ego). 

I'm feeling Dat F!Robin tho!

7 minutes ago, Elieson said:

Not super sure. She's the 4th slowest infantry Axe, only beating Hawkeye/Bartre/Arthur, and you see how much those guys get used. Raven/Legion are that high because of their 35 Spd as well as their 34+ atk. Chrom/Barst are more salvagable with their almost as high atk and 32 speed each. The market for a slow but bulky infantry axe isn't that demanding. 

Now, if you're going to try to roll a +Atk and she gets 39 or even 40 atk, with a BraveAxe+, now that'd be something else, but she'd either absolutely need to be +Atk to capitalize, or be +Spd to prevent her squishy self from getting killed. Good Bonfire user though (much like her A!Tiki alter ego). 

I'm feeling Dat F!Robin tho!

Well I'm gonna use her out of favoritism first and foremost ~3o So we'll see what I can do there, hah. She might not be super niche or useful in teams but she's definitely not squishy if you're running her with her Close Def skill (at least to other melee units, though with the prevalence of mages that could ofc be a problem). 

Oh I'm with you there for using our Dragoniam Diva. She just gonn be expensive as heeeeck. I challenge you to a race to build a melon smashing dream boat that is the envy of the internet  :)