THE ULTIMATE OBORO IS HERE (Write-up)

Arcanite

OBORO  

51 members have voted

1. 1. How awesome is Oboro on a scale of 1-10?

Just now, Arcanite said:

Someone pointed this out earlier, and I forgot to mention it in the OP!

Just give me a second to do some other stuffs!

I guess it's a case of more survivability vs. more murderousness. Atk +3 Gives more of an edge with an attack buff as well, just to note, while Def+3 can also make for some crazy sustain with a defense buff.

I just found that Oboro (with my IV at least) gained more survivals with Def+3 than kills with Atk+3, so it was kinda better that way for me...

Also I suppose I might be a little predisposed in that regard toward the more defensive Oboro, since I hope to have an offensive Ephraim if I ever pull him, since he'd probably be better at that with his legendary weapo and higher attack and such. (Fortunately I don't care about Lukas lol so I'm happy letting Oboro do his job). 

But yeah Fury is def the way to go so the minute I pull a Hinata... (... a second one since my Tiki has first dibs on Fury smoothies lol) she'll be gettin' dat sweet anti-Nohrian Fury. 

She might not be necessarily better than anyone else, but hell if she isn't usable ~3o her survivability is super appreciated so far. 

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Personally I prefer Buffraim than his offensive builds, but that's just me :P

If you already have an Eirika though then offensive Ephraim OP 

HOW MANY SACRIFICES WILL IT TAKE FOR ME TO GET EITHER OF THEM!?

1 hour ago, BANRYU said:

But yeah Fury is def the way to go so the minute I pull a Hinata... (... a second one since my Tiki has first dibs on Fury smoothies lol) she'll be gettin' dat sweet anti-Nohrian Fury. 

Anti-Nohrian Fury 3: Unit gains Atk/Spd/Def/Res +3 and receives 6 damage after combat. Unit gains an additional Atk/Spd/Def/Res +2 when in combat with Nohrian enemies. Damage after combat is also negated

i love it 

@XRay Added the brave lance set to the OP!

Edited by Arcanite

Oh @Arcanite the Oboro expert, which Oboro should I raise? a 4 star +Spd/-HP or a 3 star +Atk/-HP?

I like the surviviability of the Speed boon one but the +Atk one is tempting to put a Brave Lance on.  (I mean sure I have a Donnel and he's probably a better Brave Lancer but Oboro is cooler.) Or is Killer Lance the way to go after all?

Edited by mcsilas

1 hour ago, mcsilas said:

Oh @Arcanite the Oboro expert, which Oboro should I raise? a 4 star +Spd/-HP or a 3 star +Atk/-HP?

I like the surviviability of the Speed boon one but the +Atk one is tempting to put a Brave Lance on.  (I mean sure I have a Donnel and he's probably a better Brave Lancer but Oboro is cooler.) Or is Killer Lance the way to go after all?

If you're doing -HP and you don't want to wait for something better, I say go for the brave lance set since -HP messes with QR range!