2nd Feh Channel (27th July 2017)

Armagon

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

I didn't even notice the silhouette, but I'm down for Ike getting some more attention right now since he's only been on one banner, that being his debut one. :3

It was tricky to spot, but it's by the two tufts of hair that I could tell. Observe!

herofest2_temp1.gif

• Replies 528
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@AnacybeleI mean, Echoes has some justification with being a new game (even with how long it's been since release and now they're up there with individual Elibe games alone in terms of unit count now) and it's not like they got yet another banner like you've dreaded (even if the banner you see now is not your cup of tea); it's just one more unit. Not like it wasn't expected.

@unique Feh doesn't know what she's wanting to get herself into, I think. :P

1 minute ago, unique said:

good point, although that's an incredibly long wait! i'm not sure if I can wait that long, but i'm sure she'll look so adorable it'll be worth the wait

anyway here's all i've got for the hero fest thing

wrathful staff i guess would be useful? and i do want ike

Yup, that's gotta be Ike alright! There's my lovely mercenary again. ^^

59 minutes ago, unique said:

good point, although that's an incredibly long wait! i'm not sure if I can wait that long, but i'm sure she'll look so adorable it'll be worth the wait

anyway here's all i've got for the hero fest thing

wrathful staff i guess would be useful? and i do want ike

Protruding arm and sparkle is definitely Genny. I'm guessing it'll be a green and a blue we're missing now?

7 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I hope so, but I still feel like IS did too much Echoes. I understand wanting to advertise the game and celebrate its release, but...that was months ago now. Since then, like 90% of new Heroes content has been related to Echoes in some way.

I have a feeling that echoes is winding down and we may get back to some more variety, valter's appearance alone gives us a clue that we should be seeing some more varied content in the future.

I have a feeling that we will get some similar stuff when FE switch releases.

2 minutes ago, Johann said:

It was tricky to spot, but it's by the two tufts of hair that I could tell. Observe!

herofest2_temp1.gif

Great work, who might be the rest? I'm crossing my fingers for I'M READY TO ROLL

@Lushen the free first summon will work for Cecilia/Lilina banner onwards. Idk if it has an end date.

Aww and here I was hoping for Feh's voice to actually be deep (Me at some point before I quickly realized how scary that would be)

World Japanese:

Spoiler

Image result for don't mess with Feh owl fire emblem heroes
*insert some cute and adorable line*

World English:

Spoiler

BUPxul8ETuoIJtlY6FcdbLurnXClCKxZaj0XKdQ7Np4.jpg?w=548&s=7bfa1436f123b8c693222bdaa8d25826
"Nothing is stronger than my love for you... except my Biceps/Orbs!"

(I'm terribly sorry for anyone scarred from this image. I couldn't find a better one)

6 minutes ago, KongDude said:

It's nothing problematic. Don't worry.

Good to know, here's hoping for the best.

3 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

It's not even really that, but it feels like overall the fandom's perception of Hoshido is that it's "boring" at best or "they deserved what was coming" at worst. Or trying to portray them as the real villains while "Nohr didn't do nothing". I have not seen that kind of reception to any protagonist nation in FE, ever. Heroes just makes the Nohr bias more apparent, I guess.

But again, I'm not even that mad. It's just more annoying than anything else, and I don't plan to summon from seasonal banners anyway. My orbs are all going towards trying to get Olwen.

Can't say I don't understand that feeling, Ryoma is bit too perfect, Hinoka come as across to headstrong (& bit too incestuous), Sakura being too anime, & Takumi being well.....Takumi.

Granted Norh isn't the perfect characters people make them out to be with Xander being too stubborn, Camilla too (shameless) fanservice, Leo being too cocky, & Elise being too generic. Then again that's why I like the Royal Siblings so much except for Takumi. Still on the fence on that guy. Besides Nohr is just like Griffith, they did nothing wrong.

The giant solid gap of dark grey makes me think we may be getting 6 units for Hero Fest this time. Anyone able to make out that gloved hand on the top left?

3 minutes ago, Johann said:

herofest2_temp1.gif

I see it, I see it! Yay Ike. ^^ I have a good Ike already (+HP, -Res), but I wouldn't mind pulling him again for merging!

4 minutes ago, NoirCore said:

@AnacybeleI mean, Echoes has some justification with being a new game (even with how long it's been since release and now they're up there with individual Elibe games alone in terms of unit count now) and it's not like they got yet another banner like you've dreaded (even if the banner you see now is not your cup of tea); it's just one more unit. Not like it wasn't expected.

I guess so, but like I said, the Echoes milking has been going on since April. Four months. It was nice at first, now it's just getting repetitive and boring...

2 minutes ago, thecrimsonflash said:

I have a feeling that echoes is winding down and we may get back to some more variety, valter's appearance alone gives us a clue that we should be seeing some more varied content in the future.

I have a feeling that we will get some similar stuff when FE switch releases.

I sure hope so. Valter, as much as I hate you, I really hope you're a hint for more Magvel soon. Though I'd like to get you on my team anyway because you seem pretty darn good with that cursed lance.

Yeah, I expect FE Switch will get this treatment too... But hopefully it won't be a bad game, at least. I like Echoes well enough, but yeah.

On 7/28/2017 at 12:30 AM, NoirCore said:

The giant solid gap of dark grey makes me think we may be getting 6 units for Hero Fest this time. Anyone able to make out that gloved hand on the top left?

It's actually Genny's arm, I goofed the placement in my previous gif. Here's an improved one

Edited by Johann

1 hour ago, NoirCore said:

That's Genny's. But it seems like the critical affects were modified to fit the image or something.

5 minutes ago, Zangetsu said:

Can't say I don't understand that feeling, Ryoma is bit too perfect, Hinoka come as across to headstrong (& bit too incestuous), Sakura being too anime, & Takumi being well.....Takumi.

I actually dislike Hinoka like, a lot. But Takumi felt like a decently well-written character (for Fates at least), and Sakura at least stood up and fought for her country in Conquest and so earned my respect. As for Ryoma ... I've listened to and read so many of @Thor Odinson's write-ups on Ryoma that even if he's not one of my favorites I can see him in a complex manner.

Edited by Sunwoo

Genny and Ike would certainly both be cool to pull for, especially at 5% rate.

Good thing I have a sizeable orb stockpile at this point... wonder how long I'll be able to hold onto it.

LEO HAS A TOMATO TOME

THIS IS STUPID IN AN ENTERTAINING WAY

Also, now I think it may be 4 units again with the Genny mixup. Still, something's gotta fill that gap.

9 minutes ago, Armagon said:
11 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I hope so, but I still feel like IS did too much Echoes. I understand wanting to advertise the game and celebrate its release, but...that was months ago now. Since then, like 90% of new Heroes content has been related to Echoes in some way.

I guarantee they will do the same thing with Warriors and FE Switch.

Warriors? NO! There is going to be what, ~6 OCs (at least two of whom are swordies)? That'll be Tempest + GHB + Banner combo-able I guess? My problem is the possibility of getting "Warriors" variants of non-OCs, and because SD's characters sing in the note of "blaaaah!" it'd end up being Warrior!Lucinifer and Warrior!Xanthan Gum. If someone really wanted those, just take your phone/tablet/PC/Mac and put some plastic wrap around them- boom, everyone is so very Musou now.

3 minutes ago, Thany said:

can we think of a theme for this hero fest banner? What does Genny and Ike have in common?

I don't think it's a theme. It's just a group of units who would make for a fine starter pack for new players. Ike has good stats and a good base skill set (and is super popular), Genny has Wrathful Staff which makes her a pretty good staffer and she heals of course, and I'm betting the other two will be similar like that, being great units without a whole lot of effort needed be that way.

Edited by Anacybele

1 minute ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Warriors? NO! There is going to be what, ~6 OCs (at least two of whom are swordies)? That'll be Tempest + GHB + Banner combo-able I guess? My problem is the possibility of getting "Warriors" variants of non-OCs, and because SD's characters sing in the note of "blaaaah!" it'd end up being Warrior!Lucinifer and Warrior!Xanthan Gum. If someone really wanted those, just take your phone/tablet/PC/Mac and put some plastic wrap around them- boom, everyone is so very Musou now.

This was my reaction to the idea of warriors in heroes.

Just now, Anacybele said:

I don't think it's a theme. It's just a group of units who would make for a fine starter pack for new players. Ike has a good base skill set, Genny has Wrathful Staff which makes her a pretty good staffer, and I'm betting the other two will be similar like that, being great units without a whole lot of effort needed.

and so thats the theme, very accessable for new players, so what 2 other characters would be very accessable? perferable in different colored orbs? (id think hector wouldnt be one of em since its not very easy to use armors your first time)

7 minutes ago, Johann said:

It's actually Genny's arm, I goofed the placement in my previous gif. Here's an improved one

I think the upper right unit could potentially be Ninian, you see the shape of her head and hair as well as a bit of her scarf.

4 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

I actually dislike Hinoka like, a lot. But Takumi felt like a decently well-written character (for Fates at least), and Sakura at least stood up and fought for her country in Conquest and so earned my respect. As for Ryoma ... I've listened to and read so many of @Thor Odinson's write-ups on Ryoma that even if he's not one of my favorites I can see him in a complex manner.

Guess I'm just gonna have to disagree on that one. I also have no idea who Thor Odinson since I'm pretty sure you're not talking about Marvel's God of Lighting/Thunder.

4 minutes ago, Thany said:

can we think of a theme for this hero fest banner? What does Genny and Ike have in common?

About the same theme as Ryoma, Takumi, Azura, & Hector had.

3 minutes ago, Thany said:

and so thats the theme, very accessable for new players, so what 2 other characters would be very accessable? perferable in different colored orbs? (id think hector wouldnt be one of em since its not very easy to use armors your first time)

I'm not sure. Of course, my bias wants Frederick so I can try for more 5 stars of him without dumping feathers. I want a merged Freddy, man. :P

But if I'm to be realistic, I'm not really sure which blue and green units make the most sense. Maybe Reinhardt for blue? He's been in a few banners already though... As for green, maybe Camilla since flying Brave Axe. I certainly wouldn't complain there, as I want to pull a 5 star of her so I can dump her and give her Brave Axe to Freddy.

Oh yeah, one of these could certainly be a dancer too, more likely Ninian or Azura than Olivia since Ike is already there for the red unit. And Olivia is readily available as a daily special map anyway.

Edited by Anacybele