Armagon

1 minute ago, Silent shifter said:

I need all the orbs I can....

The game just handled that for you (Free Summons). Lol

• Replies 528
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3* and 4* rate change? Definitely appreciated, making 3* heroes better for raising up when required.

Free First Summon?! However, no real thoughts on whether it is a full summon session (all 5 from the selection) or just one.

7 minutes ago, Anime27Arts said:

SUMMER LEO!?!?!?!?!?! I SHOULD HAVE WAITED ????

Did any catch all the colors of the new heroes?

The appearance rate change is brilliant.  Will help us get all the units we missed that are now 4*.

1 minute ago, Sire said:

3* and 4* rate change? Definitely appreciated, making 3* heroes better for raising up when required.

Free First Summon?! However, no real thoughts on whether it is a full summon session (all 5 from the selection) or just one.

Pretty sure its just the first summon.

Edited by Lushen

1 minute ago, Rezzy said:

3* and 4* appearance rates are swapped?  Is that permanent?

Free first summon?  That sounds great, is that permanent?

I think so, since, for at least the last one, it said you're always able to summon on each banner from then on :O 

6 minutes ago, Sire said:

More Summer?

F!Corrin, Leo, Elise, and Xander.

Xander is special now.

* * * *  EDIT * * * * *

Summer Voting Gauntlet?! They are going all out for this...

I'm also surprised that Xander got a treatment I only expected in Lucina (have two additional forms before a year after his first special costume.)

Just now, Lushen said:

Did any catch all the colors of the new heroes?

The appearance rate change is brilliant.  Will help us get all the units we missed that are now 4*.

I think Female Corrin is blue and Elise is green.

I'm, uh, kind of mad about the second summer banner. Not necessarily because it's another seasonal banner, but because a single Hoshidan character has yet to appear on a seasonal banner yet. And Xander is on there twice.

Yeah, I get that Nohrian characters were overall very popular. But by Fates' own popularity polls Oboro beat Elise and Takumi was third for dudes. Heck, wasn't Takumi above Leon in CYL? Even if I don't care to summon from seasonal banners, when are we going to get any Hoshidans on a seasonal banner?

No complaints about anything else I managed to catch.

EDIT: Also, I'm going back to trying to summon Olwen.

Edited by Sunwoo

I can't tell if the Hero Fest 5% rate will extend to other banners as well. It did last time but they didn't make any mention of it this time.

11 minutes ago, Kaden said:

Note: not watching the livestream because... I don't know, I tend to not livestreams of video game news and stuff. Lazy, I guess.

Wouldn't that work out, though? If Clive is next after Lloyd's re-run ends, then there will be a re-run for probably Xander or Camus after Clive's which should. By the time we get to Valter, it would be mid to late August.

Is Clive going to be the next GHB?  They said Valtar is the "next" one, and I don't think they've announced Clive as actually being a GHB yet.

1 minute ago, shadowofchaos said:

水着カムイ

A dragon with a swimsuit riding a dragon.

Okay.

Is there such a thing as more fanservice?

1 minute ago, Othin said:

I can't tell if the Hero Fest 5% rate will extend to other banners as well. It did last time but they didn't make any mention of it this time.

Uh, did it last time?  If so I didn't notice.

Edited by Lushen

1 minute ago, shadowofchaos said:

水着カムイ

A dragon with a swimsuit riding a dragon.

Okay.

Dragonception

I will try to get her.

1 minute ago, Sire said:

I interpreted it as the first summon, not the entire 5 potential pulls. With all the orbs they're throwing at us, giving us what is pretty much 20 free orbs for every new banner seems a bit too generous for a gacha game.

Best news for me was Valter, character log, and free summons.

Kinda disappointed about the new banner being another fanservice one with repeats, and the voting gauntlet. Still I'm tempted to try for summer Leo and Femui.

Think I may have to get a new phone sometime soon, these updates are getting bigger and bigger. :v