Voting Gauntlet: Battle on the Beach!

Vaximillian

Voting Gauntlet: Battle on the Beach poll!  

202 members have voted

1. 1. Whom are you going to support?

Just now, Anacybele said:

Eh, well, still seems that he's one of the best/better dagger wielders. So you can't go wrong with him anyway.

That's just your opinion then. Of course, I'd be more than happy to change my mind if you can prove otherwise.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Anacybele said:

You still have time to try for him! :P

Kind of tried that today and didn't go so well (welp, 13 Orbs!)

Funny I didn't even care for the beach banner until they told me it was going away

fuck

Just now, Soul~! said:

Kind of tried that today and didn't go so well (welp, 13 Orbs!)

Funny I didn't even care for the beach banner until they told me it was going away

fuck

Man, that kind of thing sucks. :(

1 hour ago, Tybrosion said:

Team Leo would be glad to have you if you're willing! You can even pick who I'll use as my rep if you decide to come our way.

Ah Leo. As an OG Leo, its hard not to come back for him, tho at the same time, I'm a little privy to trying someone new. HMMM......

1 hour ago, Oboro! said:

Oh you're excluded in the "or else" part heh

That.... was bitter sweet for me. I like going with the underdogs, but I wanted to be with my pals. This time, I'm choosing the underdog from the beginning, which is none other than Summer Elise

Plus her stats are also pretty solid! She's worthy as a unit for your support aside from that long hair! A world without long hair is terrible!

DON'T LET ANA BANANA FOOL YOU

ELISE IS WHO YOU NEED IN YOUR LAIFU 

sorry Ana :p

BUT WE HAD SOMETHING SPECIAL IN MACEDON!

36 minutes ago, Bartozio said:

@Motendra Look, we on team Elise were rooting for your redhead all the way, so we could have a fair Troubadour to Troubadour showdown. We fought a fair fight, so lets not bother to much about who won. You might have a bad impression on us Nohrians, but we team Elise supporters are actually very nice people who would gladly welcome you in our ranks. With your help, we can make Elise grow in power in Nohr, allowing her to change the country for the better, and wouldn't that be way better then defeating us in battle?

Lets forget things like grudges and fight toghether to change this world for the better!

Also, Elise is a very powerful mage (more attack then Nino and pretty decent speed), so she's even good as a unit.

Freddy is a good dagger user, sure, but with SI Saizo can do most thing he can do better...

I.... Damn, a very convincing case. Tho I've nothing against Nohr, as I'm an OG Leo, myself. Iss just that I was on Maria while rooting for both Sakura AND Priscilla but y'all took out 2/3. Tbh, I was just being petty there, but the very fact that Elise won the last is reason enough to not go for her. However, despite being on opposing sides last time, I've found you to be quite all right. I shall carefully consider your offer 

12 minutes ago, Motendra said:

I.... Damn, a very convincing case. Tho I've nothing against Nohr, as I'm an OG Leo, myself. Iss just that I was on Maria while rooting for both Sakura AND Priscilla but y'all took out 2/3. Tbh, I was just being petty there, but the very fact that Elise won the last is reason enough to not go for her. However, despite being on opposing sides last time, I've found you to be quite all right. I shall carefully consider your offer 

You still going to consider Freddy too though? :P I can't force you to choose or not choose one or the other, but yeah...

10 minutes ago, Thane said:

I'm joining Team Tikini, so if anyone wants my friend code, it's 646 504 1577.

4 minutes ago, Alkaid said:

Added you! Same name as here.

Added both of you.

My ID is: 918 176 4981

23 minutes ago, Motendra said:

BUT WE HAD SOMETHING SPECIAL IN MACEDON!

When Michalis gets a gauntlet, I'm on his team 

But until then, join me please! I'll make it worth your while ;)

I hate everyone in this gauntlet, so I'm just going with Robin.

... Okay, I don't actually hate everyone. But this is the first gauntlet where I don't have any of the characters, don't want any of the characters, and don't have strong feelings for any of the characters. Leo's all right, but I'm kind of ... sour about the new banner (even if the paralogue gave me enough orbs to get Olwen), so yeah.

5 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

I hate everyone in this gauntlet, so I'm just going with Robin.

... Okay, I don't actually hate everyone. But this is the first gauntlet where I don't have any of the characters, don't want any of the characters, and don't have strong feelings for any of the characters. Leo's all right, but I'm kind of ... sour about the new banner (even if the paralogue gave me enough orbs to get Olwen), so yeah.

You'll join team Elise instead because we have cup cakes :D:

2 minutes ago, Oboro! said:

I dislike Elise. And cupcakes.

4 minutes ago, Oboro! said:

Nah, he'd be better off with us in Team Leo. We got an endless supply of tomatoes and with it, ketchup and salsa.

I like how I said that I literally didn't want to go with team Nohr because I'm salty that banner even exists, and people are trying to recruit me to team Nohr anyway.

2 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

I dislike Elise. And cupcakes.

Well we have a wide variety of fried rices, as well as a hot tub.

And after you join Elise, you'll love her!

Just now, Sunwoo said:

I like how I said that I literally didn't want to go with team Nohr because I'm salty that banner even exists, and people are trying to recruit me to team Nohr anyway.

Because it's SF and we don't give a crap.

Now join team Elise! :)

Just now, Sunwoo said:

I wasn't trying to actually recruit you with that. If you want no part of Nohr, then that's perfectly fine.

2 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

I wasn't trying to actually recruit you with that. If you want no part of Nohr, then that's perfectly fine.

Like I said, I wouldn't have minded going with Leo but I am feeling a bit salty about Hoshido not having a seasonal character and that the only time Hoshidans were in gauntlets their Nohrian counterparts had to be added too (and were up against them in the first round). I'm afraid I wouldn't be much fun if I did join one of the Nohr characters. Not that I'm much fun in the first place.

Edited by Sunwoo

5 minutes ago, HyperBowser said:

Accepted! Also, any particular reason Lyn has Phantom Speed?

Eh, threw it on there just to show that I got the seal and partly to shut down Windsweep users since Lyn has -Spd. Could switch to Atk +1 if you prefer (or put a different unit as a lead).

Edited by Roflolxp54

3 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

Like I said, I wouldn't have minded going with Leo but I am feeling a bit salty about Hoshido not having a seasonal character and that the only time Hoshidans were in gauntlets their Nohrian counterparts had to be added too (and were up against them in the first round). I'm afraid I wouldn't be much fun if I did join one of the Nohr characters. Not that I'm much fun in the first place.

You don't need to be fun! You just need to show your support by playing the game, which is enough for us here at Team Elise! 

We have cookies :D:

Edit: @Falcom I'm team Elise if you want to use my Oboro/Nino ;)

Edited by Oboro!

4 minutes ago, Roflolxp54 said:

Eh, threw it on there just to show that I got the seal and partly to shut down Windsweep users since Lyn has -Spd. Could switch to Atk +1 if you prefer (or put a different unit as a lead).

Wait phantom speed works on enemy speed based skills?

Didn't know that.

Atleast -spd is much better than the -atk my Lyn has.

Edited by HyperBowser