Voting Gauntlet: Battle on the Beach!

Vaximillian

Voting Gauntlet: Battle on the Beach poll!  

202 members have voted

1. 1. Whom are you going to support?

Just now, HyperBowser said:

Wait phantom speed works on enemy speed based skills?

Didn't know that.

According to the wording, it implies that enemy Wind/Watersweep users are included as well.

"When any skill compares this unit's Spd stat to another unit's, this unit's Spd stat is counted as +5 over actual value."

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Sunwoo said:

I don't have a sweet tooth. You'd be better off trying to use tea.

I don't have a sweet tooth either, but I like the occasional cookie.

And we have an extraordinary selection of herbal teas, interestingly enough. I can even provide photographic evidence if needed~

Team Tiki here, Corrin might be dragon, but Tiki is THE Dragon. Original you might say. There is no much reason vote for all these younglings, that barely knows world. I like fanservice (tasteful) and actually a lot, but at least this time it's not reason. 

My Id:346 109 3199 Olwen +2 (+atk -res/ Luna/DB3/QP)

3 hours ago, Tybrosion said:

Any of those are fine with me. Aside from Leo, among my most decked out 5*s I could use as my rep are Nino, Tharja, Xander, Camus, Klein, Delthea, Soren, Sanaki, Cordelia, Ryoma, Kagero, Effie, Camilla, Ninian, Minerva, etc. If you can see my signature, I have a link there to my Imgur album of all my maxed 5*s if you want a closer look at any of them or the ones that I didn't mention above.

3 hours ago, Glaceon Mage said:

It's in my sig, so 8360998588.  Lead is regular Leo, I went ahead and used the code in your sig to send you a request on my own.

Oh yeah if you want an alternate leader tell me.

I'm fine with any lead really, but if one of you guys is keeping Leo as a lead, I'll probably change to Xander with his Hone Cavalry. He's also decked with QR, Bonfire, and Swap so hopefully he's alright with you guys. :/

Also wow, poor Gaius might get stomped on first round

12 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

I don't have a sweet tooth. You'd be better off trying to use tea.

I'm salty about Hoshido not getting any love in seasonal banners and all too, Sangyul, I totally get you there. So join the Ylisse side instead! Freddy or Robin especially could use your help. ^^ (Gaius is in last place in the poll here, but I'm pretty sure he's more popular than Freddy and female Robin overall) I'd be happy if you joined Freddy! I have tea for ya here! Because I like tea too!

3 minutes ago, SageOfAnys said:

Don't worry, he'll be against Frederick... Who's hardly popular (though not disliked either). Gaius could win there.

Edited by Anacybele

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

Don't worry, he'll be against Frederick... Who's hardly popular (though not disliked either). Gaius could win there.

Oh, really? Then that might be an interesting match. In fact, this might be the most interesting gauntlet since the first considering most matchups seem pretty fair.

1 minute ago, SageOfAnys said:

Oh, really? Then that might be an interesting match. In fact, this might be the most interesting gauntlet since the first considering most matchups seem pretty fair.

I dunno, I feel like Leo and adult Tiki easily have the best chance of winning this. Leo actually got very high in the Heroes poll, and Tiki looks to be quite popular too. I feel they're obvious picks. Frederick and female Robin are not popular. Gaius is only popular among Awakening characters. Elise did just win a gauntlet, but it'd be hard for any healer to beat her. She's up against much tougher competition this time.

8 minutes ago, SageOfAnys said:

I'm fine with any lead really, but if one of you guys is keeping Leo as a lead, I'll probably change to Xander with his Hone Cavalry. He's also decked with QR, Bonfire, and Swap so hopefully he's alright with you guys. :/

I'm probably going to swap to Cecilia when the gauntlet starts, on a friend's suggestion.  She's my only fully trained green 5*, runs a TA -raven build and Hone cavs, will that be useful to you?

Just now, Anacybele said:

I dunno, I feel like Leo and adult Tiki easily have the best chance of winning this. Leo actually got very high in the Heroes poll, and Tiki looks to be quite popular too. I feel they're obvious picks. Frederick and female Robin are not popular. Gaius is only popular among Awakening characters. Elise did just win a gauntlet, but it'd be hard for any healer to beat her. She's up against much tougher competition this time.

I feel like you underestimate the power of sex appeal. Robin and Corrin have huge fanbases, and with their very... interesting art, a lot might join their side just because they look hot.

Even as a member of Team Leo, I'll say he'll probably lose to them

36 minutes ago, Roflolxp54 said:

Sent a request.

@Thane Added you.

48 minutes ago, HyperBowser said:

Added both of you.

My ID is: 918 176 4981

54 minutes ago, Alkaid said:

Added you! Same name as here.

Awesome! I can offer a semi decent Tikini, Reinhardt, Nino and Robikini, while my Eldigan and Gaius are sort of incomplete. I don't know what would be the most helpful - the important part is beating Elise, so maybe an Eldigan with Green Tomebreaker.

Just now, SageOfAnys said:

I feel like you underestimate the power of sex appeal. Robin and Corrin have huge fanbases, and with their very... interesting art, a lot might join their side just because they look hot.

Even as a member of Team Leo, I'll say he'll probably lose to them

By that logic, a lot of people should join Freddy and Xander's sides too, because Freddy is the most ripped dude here, but not too ripped, and I've definitely seen people say Xander is hot. Plus he's dripping wet. For some reason, making a guy look like that appeals to some people. Not sure why, as it never made any difference to me, but still.

10 minutes ago, Glaceon Mage said:

I'm probably going to swap to Cecilia when the gauntlet starts, on a friend's suggestion.  She's my only fully trained green 5*, runs a TA -raven build and Hone cavs, will that be useful to you?

She sounds great! Definitely will help against blues.

@Motendra  Forget about Elise's cinnamon rolls, or Tiki's melons, what you really really need this summer, is Frederick's hot buns. I'm sorry... absolutely sorry, that was terrible.. I don't know what took over me >_<

@Sunwoo Come to team Frederick we offer the finest beefcake. 

9 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

By that logic, a lot of people should join Freddy and Xander's sides too, because Freddy is the most ripped dude here, but not too ripped, and I've definitely seen people say Xander is hot. Plus he's dripping wet. For some reason, making a guy look like that appeals to some people. Not sure why, as it never made any difference to me, but still.

Males have a tendency of thinking with their testicles instead of with their brain when making certain decisions. Females, lacking testicles to think with, must make do thinking with their brain instead.

2 minutes ago, ruruo said:

@Motendra  Forget about Elise's cinnamon rolls, or Tiki's melons, what you really really need this summer, is Frederick's hot buns. I'm sorry... absolutely sorry, that was terrible.. I don't know what took over me >_<

@Sunwoo Come to team Frederick we offer the finest beefcake. 

My lord...

I have to compete against you and Ana at the same time?!?!?!?

@Motendra Elise is cute and we have infinite cinnamon rolls! What are you going to do with Hot buns?

I got pretty busy trying to get that flying magical dragon that I forgot about this.....I think I'll go with Corrin just because.

I'm totally not doing this to win her favor and make her come home faster.

4 minutes ago, Oboro! said:

That's what you get for going Elise in this gauntlet instead of the previous one and not joining us in Freddy's beach!

Btw, I just thought of a super awesome name for those who use and build Fredericks and Summer Fredericks.

Build-A-Freddy-Bear Workshop.

Hahahahaha! I'm so clever! XD

Frederick: ...Seriously? SERIOUSLY?

Me: Yes, Freddy Bear. It's the best pun ever. :3

Edited by Anacybele

Right now my order of priority is

Leo > Xander (only over Elise for the bonus) > Elise > Corrin (I hate her, so she's only over everyone below her for the bonus) > Tiki > Fred/Gaius > Robin.

That said, I genuinely hope Leo makes the finals so I don't have to worry about this list.

Just now, Anime27Arts said:

Ugh choices! My brain says Leo,  my twin says Elise and my boyfriend says Gauis.....Whyyyyyyy?

Tell your boyfriend I personally said this is none of his business and he needs to butt out~

Tell your brain that Leo lost twice already, and even though "third times the charm" it's just not gonna happen 

I AM YOUR TWIN 

YOU SAID WE'D BE TOGETHER

I CAN'T RECRUIT PEOPLE BY MYSELF!?!?!?!?

My priority list is Freddy > Robin > nobody. That's right, if both of them lose, I'm out. I'm still upset that Nohr is constantly overshadowing Hoshido for Fates stuff and I don't care enough about Gaius or Tiki to join them. I also hate the Nohr royals anyway aside from Elise and I already won the last gauntlet with Elise.

Though now that I've come up with Build-A-Freddy-Bear Workshop, I'm tempted to make that a thread for people looking to build their own Freddy Bears. lol But there wouldn't be much discussion since it'd only focus on two units and what skills to give them and all.

Edited by Anacybele

8 minutes ago, Oboro! said:

Tell your boyfriend I personally said this is none of his business and he needs to butt out~

Tell your brain that Leo lost twice already, and even though "third times the charm" it's just not gonna happen 

I AM YOUR TWIN 

YOU SAID WE'D BE TOGETHER

I CAN'T RECRUIT PEOPLE BY MYSELF!?!?!?!?

You talk big for someone whose team will more than likely not advance past the first round or at least has worse odds of doing so compared to Leo. If anything, you'll be the one who goes crawling back to your twin and not the other way around once we're in the middle of this thing.

1 minute ago, Oboro! said:

My lord...

@Motendra Elise is cute and we have infinite cinnamon rolls! What are you going to do with Hot buns?

Forgive me friend, it's summer and fanservice prevails. I gotta be shallow and go with the the character that I feel has the biggest chest or there won't be any justice. 

Back on track, @Motendra Oboro! doesn't understand, and has no appreciation for summer. The best things about hot buns, is that you can toast them on the barbecue and make wonderful burgers in the sun. Delicious. Who'd want to eat sickly sweet cinnamon rolls and drink hot tea in summer??

@Anime27Arts At times like this, wisdoms says take the fourth option. Join Team Fred ;) (But propaganda aside, go with your heart) 

4 minutes ago, ruruo said:

Join Team Fred ;)

Yes, people, join us!

FREDERICK WANTS YOU!

We so know he'd totally make a recruitment poster with that on it for this. XD

Also, I honestly thought someone would laugh at my "Build-A-Freddy-Bear Workshop" pun, but either it got missed or just ignored. Oh well, it was worth a try. lol

Edited by Anacybele

19 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Build-A-Freddy-Bear Workshop.

Hahahahaha! I'm so clever! XD

Arcantaloupe was better

20 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

That's what you get for going Elise in this gauntlet instead of the previous one and not joining us in Freddy's beach!

Pick a beach and play!

Psh... well.... maybe it is what I get, but I'll take it! I'll do Elise justice now!

6 minutes ago, ruruo said:

go with the the character that I feel has the biggest chest

Then why aren't you on Team Tiki?

6 minutes ago, ruruo said:

Back on track, @Motendra Oboro! doesn't understand, and has no appreciation for summer. The best things about hot buns, is that you can toast them on the barbecue and make wonderful burgers in the sun. Delicious. Who'd want to eat sickly sweet cinnamon rolls and drink hot tea in summer??

@Motendra dawg 

Buddy 

Pal

My Big Brother

First off, the tea doesn't have to be hot, we have Ice-T. Second off, we also have cookies if you don't want cinnamon rolls. Third, you get to use my Nino

Even better, I have the luxury of using your Michalis. Come home to Elise!

9 minutes ago, ruruo said:

@Anime27Arts At times like this, wisdoms says take the fourth option. Join Team Fred ;) (But propaganda aside, go with your heart) 

@Anime27Arts DON'T LISTEN TO HER

SHE'S UNDER THE INFLUENCE OF FAN SERVICE