Voting Gauntlet: Battle on the Beach!

Vaximillian

Voting Gauntlet: Battle on the Beach poll!  

202 members have voted

1. 1. Whom are you going to support?

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

In the end, it's up to you. :P Just saying that when you give so much attention to one friend and leave the others in the dust, those other friends could feel totally left out and even like you don't even think of them as your friends

You're totally right D:

I did go Henry just for @ruruo though, then went Leo after that. But if Frederick makes it and Leo doesn't...

I'll join in for the major abs of death action lol

8 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Jokes on you, she still has Distant Defense.

That's fine. She dies with you anyway and I have enough Ragnarok on my account

For someone who likes Celica a lot, you really didn't go that far in decking her our did you? Meanwhile mine had Life and Death 3 before she even reached level 40 the DAY I got her...

interesting 

8 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

There's this 3* +Atk -Spd Oboro around, and a random Abel for Brave Lance+... Then this Hana was just leveled to level 20 in preparation for 20k feathers... Though I was planning for the L&D to go to Lucina instead.

Oboro 

Do it

2 minutes ago, Motendra said:

I thought i was your bestie

I have way too many friends on this website 

Also I said "One of my besties". You're my bestie too!

1 minute ago, Oboro! said:

For someone who likes Celica a lot, you really didn't go that far in decking her our did you? Meanwhile mine had Life and Death 3 before she even reached level 40 the DAY I got her...

interesting 

I tried, just couldn't pull a Katarina lol. I don't like L&D on Celica since I want her to be more flexible.

3 minutes ago, Oboro! said:

You're totally right D:

I did go Henry just for @ruruo though, then went Leo after that. But if Frederick makes it and Leo doesn't...

Awesome! :D

I doubt Leo will lose to his big bro though. xP Oh well.

Edited by Anacybele

3 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

I tried, just couldn't pull a Katarina lol. I don't like L&D on Celica since I want her to be more flexible.

So you want to preserve her non-existent defences? XD

2 minutes ago, Motendra said:

Lol I know, don't mind me, just causing drama

People seem to enjoy throwing shade at me for some reason

They wanna come and get the glory

4 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Awesome! :D

I doubt Leo will lose though. xP Oh well.

We'll see. The way Chrom vs. Ephraim went, I believe anything is possible lol

Weren't we on team Ephraim together from the start?

2 minutes ago, Oboro! said:

We'll see. The way Chrom vs. Ephraim went, I believe anything is possible lol

Weren't we on team Ephraim together from the start?

lol true. Lissa lost to a less popular character as well.

Yup! But we didn't join for each other, we joined because Ephraim. <3

Ugh, I nearly got my butt handed to me a little while ago. I had Summer Freddy, Hector, and a Luke vs two reds and a regular Elise. Hector being so good is the only reason I won.

Edited by Anacybele

2 minutes ago, Oboro! said:

People seem to enjoy throwing shade at me for some reason

They wanna come and get the glory

If they hate, then let em hate and watch the money pile up

5 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

@JSND, you don't happen to be on Team Leo do you? I ask because I currently have the same score as someone with your exact username who is leading with Anna. Just curious if that's you.

I am on Team Leo

Nice to know Anna is shown though lol, since my intention was to put Eliwood up

Edited by JSND

9 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Man, people on Team Gaius must think that if they put Gaius in their lead spot, other people get the bonus for using him (I'm facing a lot of him still). But that's not the case.

Thankfully, I've not gotten double Freddys yet.

I've had double Freddy once. It went really well, I got @donkeykhang's Ephraim which made that particular match really straightforward.  

8 minutes ago, Oboro! said:

You're totally right D:

Yes! We were birds of a feather during that time :'D 

I know I said some mean things (as nessecassy is the nature of pre-gauntlet sh*tposting), but frankly I'm low key supporting Elise and Tiki. If Freddy gets kicked out I'd want to jump across to the girl's side for them. 

33 minutes ago, Motendra said:

If they hate, then let em hate and watch the money pile up

Throw your feathers in the sky if you feel the vibe

33 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Yes.

Psh

Defenses 

Who needs them! 

36 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Yup! But we didn't join for each other, we joined because Ephraim. <3

Mmm true. Motive is everything!

I hope they make a gauntlet where I actually know some of the characters next heh 

Who else wants Daggers vs. Bows?

6 minutes ago, ruruo said:

Yes! We were crows of a feather during that time :'D 

I know I said some mean things (as nessecassy is the nature of pre-gauntlet sh*tposting), but frankly I'm low key supporting Elise and Tiki. If Freddy gets kicked out I'd want to jump across to the girl's side for them. 

Ew Tiki

Never knew how much you loved fan service

3 minutes ago, Oboro! said:

Mmm true. Motive is everything!

I hope they make a gauntlet where I actually know some of the characters next heh 

Who else wants Daggers vs. Bows?

I want cavs. They need their time to shine and we definitely have enough now for male vs female!

Frederick, Abel, Cain, Stahl

Titania, Mathilda, Peri, Sully

See? Everyone should have most of these characters too.

Edited by Anacybele

5 hours ago, mcsilas said:

@Frenzify I recommend switching out your Beruka to something Blue, just had a battle aganst 3 reds (Celica, Leo and Tobin) and it was Beruka, my Tiki and another Tiki :( 

But... Beruka... :(

Fair enough, though. I was thinking of switching her out, but I've been getting quite a few blue opponents, so kept her in. My TA Male Robin with Poison Strike should be a good replacement.

Edited by Frenzify

59 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Man, people on Team Gaius must think that if they put Gaius in their lead spot, other people get the bonus for using him (I'm facing a lot of him still). But that's not the case.

Thankfully, I've not gotten double Freddys yet.

Yeah, I've been paired with a bunch of lead Gaiuses. Ended up costing me a battle with the multiplier once, too.

1 minute ago, Othin said:

Yeah, I've been paired with a bunch of lead Gaiuses. Ended up costing me a battle with the multiplier once, too.

Well, Gaius got a little bit ahead, so it didn't hurt much. >.>

Team Freddy's gotta step it up a bit!

12 minutes ago, Oboro! said:

Ew Tiki

Never knew how much you loved fan service

Aw come on! You know how much I love my puns, whether they're visual or verbal. Look at how big and bountiful Tiki's melons are. Aren't you even tempted? I bet they're delicious and sweet ;) 

PLUS IT'S SUMMER!! BEACH! ABS! BIKINIS! FANSERVICE!!!!  If they're going to use this ridiculous premise as an excuse for a gauntlet, I may as well make the most of it. I wouldn't get another chance until next year XD. 

Well, sad to say that without the multiplier, Frederick wouldn't have stood a chance... He's still behind. That's a shame, because he's a much better character than Gaius. Better written and better designed in like every way. Imo anyway.

Guess I have to hope for another multiplier to show up soon. xP

Go Team Tiki! We can do it! Let's crush Robin like a melon!

31 minutes ago, ruruo said:

Tiki appreciates your support! (Along with that epic butchering of the word 'necessary'!) I'd like to see Freddy do well on the male side.

24 minutes ago, Oboro! said:

Ew Tiki

Yay Tiki!

7 minutes ago, ruruo said:

Aw come on! You know how much I love my puns, whether they're visual or verbal. Look at how big and bountiful Tiki's melons are. Aren't you even tempted? I bet they're delicious and sweet ;) 

PLUS IT'S SUMMER!! BEACH! ABS! BIKINIS! FANSERVICE!!!!  If they're going to use this ridiculous premise as an excuse for a gauntlet, I may as well make the most of it. I wouldn't get another chance until next year XD. 

Agree! Keep up the good work!