Voting Gauntlet: Battle on the Beach!

Vaximillian

Voting Gauntlet: Battle on the Beach poll!  

202 members have voted

1. 1. Whom are you going to support?

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I find it weird that Leo and Elise have been in over half the Gauntlets now.

I'll be going Leo, since he's one of my favorites.  Are @Glaceon Mage @Anime27Arts and @TheTuckingFypo on Team Leo?

Anyone else on Team Leo feel free to let me know.  I'm thinking of running my Bridelia again, unless someone would like someone different.

Yup! I'm not sure to run though. You want my Reinhardt?

Just now, TheTuckingFypo said:

Yup! I'm not sure to run though. You want my Reinhardt?

Reinhardt is a good option.  Especially with Quickened Pulse+Moonbow, he kills pretty much everything, even without support.

1 minute ago, GuiltyLove said:

I have no idea what this "woke" thing means so I'll assume it's just childish slang 

If you don't then you have yet to awaken from the perceptions that society has created; right from wrong; what is acceptable and what is not; the very way that we are wired to think

Just now, Motendra said:

If you don't then you have yet to awaken from the perceptions that society has created; right from wrong; what is acceptable and what is not; the very way that we are wired to think

R-right...

I'll ignore faux-philosophy and just say that your signature is cute :)

15 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

Yes, because the trashy radio stations that pander to the uncultured masses are a good indicator of how good something is :)

Check back with me in 500 years to see which songs are remembered~

Really, the fact you have to go out of your way to listen to classical music tells you all you need to know with how it is viewed by-and-large today, just saying.

4 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I'll be going Leo, since he's one of my favorites.  Are @Glaceon Mage @Anime27Arts and @TheTuckingFypo on Team Leo?

Anyone else on Team Leo feel free to let me know.  I'm thinking of running my Bridelia again, unless someone would like someone different.

I'm here on Team Leo too if you're interested.

ID: 0085075948
Name: Tybrosion
Lead: regular Leo, will almost certainly be changed once the gauntlet starts

Just now, Tybrosion said:

Really, the fact you have to go out of your way to listen to classical music tells you all you need to know with how it is viewed by-and-large today, just saying.

>going out of my way

I wou;ld have to go out of my way to listen to bad mainstream music ;)

2 hours ago, Oboro! said:

Don't flip this on me, you're the one abandoning the caws now!

I went Lissa for you! WHY U NO DO TEH SAME?

HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO GET SUPPORTERS BY MYSELF?!?!?

GET YOU BEHIND OVER HERE ON TEAM ELISE

The puns.... Besides Elis isn't your favorite character in all the games like Leo is for me...plus she's already won gauntlet.

9 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I want to but its seems everyone is trying to get me not to.

4 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

I'm here on Team Leo too if you're interested.

ID: 0085075948
Name: Tybrosion
Lead: regular Leo, will almost certainly be changed once the gauntlet starts

I have sent the request.  Name is Rezzy with Lead Titania.  Planning to put Bridelia as lead for Gauntlet.

11 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

R-right...

I'll ignore faux-philosophy and just say that your signature is cute :)

Heh, perhaps I went too deep? So deep, that whomever shall pull me out will be the next King Arthur  All I'm saying is, the genre itself is very broad to a variety of sophistication and comedy with its many sub-genres, if you're willing to try. That is, so long as you're able to go further than what most of the mainstream allows and the colorful language. J Cole is a great example ; one that requires a certain level of intelligence to truly vibe to, unlike, say, Lil Yachty

And thank you ;)

Edited by Motendra

5 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I have sent the request.  Name is Rezzy with Lead Titania.  Planning to put Bridelia as lead for Gauntlet.

Added. I'm leaning towards having Nino be my rep but if you or any of my other Team Leo peeps would rather have someone else, let me know.

6 minutes ago, Anime27Arts said:

I want to but its seems everyone is trying to get me not to.

Poor Leo, first Corrin betrayed him, now this.

2 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Added. I'm leaning towards having Nino be my rep but if you or any of my other Team Leo peeps would rather have someone else, let me know.

Nino's good, I'll have to give my Leo a Hone.

35 minutes ago, Oboro! said:

OH SNAP JUST SAW THIS

Join with me on Team Elise!

Nah.

A troubadour who abandons her staff and mount is not one whom I shall ever follow. A dragon riding a dragon, on the other hand, appeals to master tacticians.

17 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Nah.

A troubadour who abandons her staff and mount is not one whom I shall ever follow. A dragon riding a dragon, on the other hand, appeals to master tacticians.

That or you're still just salty that Priscilla couldn't win even with a handicap in her favor.

Wow, this thing has reached 20 pages and the gauntlet hasn't even actually started yet. lol

I'm not done trying to rally Team Freddy members though! We're still in need of more SF people to join!

57 minutes ago, Motendra said:

@Tybrosion @GuiltyLove But which team accepts and embraces the raw, unadulterated and woke truths that is Hip-Hop?

Why is this even a question? 

Join team Elise. Home of the hustlers. No clowns, fake homies, or wangsters.

Why does Elise go on about becoming a mature lady in her level-up quotes, when she's already "technically an adult" who has birthed children?

59 minutes ago, Motendra said:

So deep, that whomever shall pull me out will be the next King Arthur

I appreciate you trying to sound deep (and I wonder how deep certain parts of your body go ;) ) but "whomever" is not correct in this case!

9 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Why does Elise go on about becoming a mature lady in her level-up quotes, when she's already "technically an adult" who has birthed children?

This was before you porked her

Also team Leo thinks they're already fully mature after having children~ how cute! they're pretending people can't get older and wiser~

maybe you can't, but we can

Edited by GuiltyLove

11 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

She must not have birthed them yet? I don't know

I guess heroes takes place before anything happens?

12 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

I appreciate you trying to sound deep (and I wonder how deep certain parts of your body go ;) ) but "whomever" is not correct in this case!

This was before you porked her

Also team Leo thinks they're already fully mature after having children~ how cute! they're pretending people can't get older and wiser~

1 minute ago, Oboro! said:

She must not have birthed them yet? I don't know

I guess heroes takes place before anything happens?

This takes place after the events of Fates, since Camilla's not there, which shows this is after the point the rest of the family has her committed to a mental health facility.

11 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

You're just jealous because you and your lot are not even remotely worthy of someone as glamorous and fabulous as Forrest. If he's using a staff instead of Brynhildr and doesn't have Dazzling Staff, I'll be legit pissed. 

Just now, Tybrosion said:

You're just jealous because you and your lot are not even remotely worthy of someone as glamorous and fabulous as Forrest. If he's using a staff instead of Brynhildr and doesn't have Dazzling Staff, I'll be legit pissed. 

Oh yeah, speaking of that beautiful man, Leo was a 0/10 dad in the paralogue. Now there's no excuse for supporting Leo! Auntie Elise will take care of him!

2 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

Oh yeah, speaking of that beautiful man, Leo was a 0/10 dad in the paralogue. Now there's no excuse for supporting Leo! Auntie Elise will take care of him!

Sure, go ahead and ignore the ending of that paralogue as well as their supports. Also, Elise is such a good aunt that she can't even support with Forrest, kek.

2 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

He gets better.  Not everyone is a perfect parent right away.  He's only like 16-17, and that's a big responsibility for a kid.