Tempest Trials: Twilight of the Gods Edition!

Vaximillian

• Replies 628
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

105.717 and I'm done with this one. TTs are getting better and better, and this one was the best so far, as I trained a bunch of units and learnt plenty of skills. Having Gray and Elise helped sword units and green mages. Now we need more valor skills to speed up the process of training.

I've been comfortably sitting at around rank 25k, but as the days went by, I got much lazier and only did TT for the bonus. As a result, now I'm around 35k and at a score of 95k. I kinda want those last 3 orbs, but.....

47 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

I'm perfectly content with being able to have Alm run her through with his Falchion anyways.

She might be taking his "Falchion", but she'll be thinkin' of mine :smug:

lol sorry, I couldn't resist

Edited by Motendra

Hit 100k! Got a pretty big rank jump, I guess because I was less than 100 away and then got a 705 on my last run so I passed a bunch of people who had stopped after hitting 100k but ended up with lower scores after doing so.

Final battle involved Clive beating up Sheena, which was funny. Turns out he can really pull his own weight, at least when he has huge stat boosts from being a bonus unit, as well as cavalry buffs.

End-of-TT Hero Merit:

tumblr_ov82goJqO21sn35pqo1_1280.png

Made a goodbye run with only bonus units (Celica, Alm, Clive, 4* Berkut) because I've never done that.

Berkut died on the first map, because I forgot the facts that he is slow and that i gave him Sapphire Lance ... he received quite some quad by Camilla. 

1 hour ago, Motendra said:

To be fair, I intentionally worded it like that because I also couldn't resist that low-hanging fruit.

6 hours ago, Tybrosion said:

Just call it a lover's quarrel. Kinda like this one that I willingly incited.

Hide contents

BpJPOtN.png?1

She had it coming for all the hell she gave me in the last Tempest.

I have to do it like twice. I'm so sorry, Alm, Celica.

13 minutes ago, NekoKnight said:

I don't know what possesses some of you to get tens of thousands over 99k. I got to 90k and was pretty satisfied with the feathers and orbs I got.

TT was perfect to train up units, since from level 25 and above the stamina cost was low enough. In the end I was near to rank 10,000, therefore i burned one stamina potion to be sure to get those additional 2,000 feathers. 

WghteJ7.png

Final score before I went to bed last night.  Only dropped about 200 ranks in 3 hours, but I just wanted to be sure to land within the 5k threshold.  The team pictured is the one I used during runs I actually bothered to play -- I'd say a good 50,000 of those points were from auto-battling Hard5, replacing Ephraim and Nino with Clive/Julia/Takumi.

80,000 points, unfortunately I found myself without strong enough units to tackle Lunatic and I wasted the first few days of grinding because i didn't know how TTs worked; I could have reached 90k but I wanted to conserve my Stamina Potions, I'll need them for the Valter GBH

34 minutes ago, Azuni said:

Ended around a score of 192.4k, the top rankings felt insane to wade through.

Reveal hidden contents

59a03b429655b_fehtt3end192.4kscorerank.thumb.png.cee3020613a27b9ddbe996e254621d88.png

I'd say the resulting feathers from the juicy HM farming alone was worth it.

Reveal hidden contents

59a03b4bc3c9d_fehtt3endhm.thumb.png.5d2a44e0136e2dbe9c431f6a21f767b3.png

I like how you have Cain and Abel at almost exactly the same HM.

40 minutes ago, Othin said:

I like how you have Cain and Abel at almost exactly the same HM.

That was a total accident; I wish I could get them higher though. It'd be cool to use a FE1 themed team with those two together.

It's hard to want to use Cain since he's such a terrible IV (+hp -spd), making him barely usable in Lunatic 5 in TT. He only managed to reach 1k from me running a secondary team through Maps1-6 and killing most of 7, then surrendering and using a team of Cain+other low HM people for finishing it off, 5 HM at a time.

I was dumb enough to fodder off the only 2 4* Cains I had for WoM3 on Olivia and Hector soon after I caved into using SI, without checking IVs. (before I truly became a horse addict)

Abel on the other hand had been my long time main cannon from early game as a 4*, and only later found out he was +atk -hp after 5*ing, which was nice. Seldom saw combat after I found out Reinhardt/Camus was a thing. There wasn't enough time to finish grinding Abel unfortunately, and Peri/Azura only narrowly got to their 500-multiple numbers before TT closed.

13 hours ago, Motendra said:

11 hours ago, Tybrosion said:

To be fair, I intentionally worded it like that because I also couldn't resist that low-hanging fruit.

You two are horrible and should be ashamed of yourselves.

...jk good one.

Spoiler

tOxTSbx.png?1GCf6ev5.png?1

Well you two, you both can finally take it easy now. You two made for one brutally efficient one-two punch in this Tempest.

Anyways, I ended this Tempest with a score of 185,543 which was good enough for rank 825 and those 10,000 feathers. Thanks to the above two + dance and heal support, I could pretty much score A/A runs at will as long as I didn't make one of my patented dumbass moves so this Tempest went considerably more smoothly for me than the last.

If the next Tempest does end up being Sacred Stones-based like some people have been speculating, then I know I'll enjoy Tana having an absolutely ridiculous offensive spread of 57/42, heh heh.