Voting Gauntlet: Choose Your Legends!  

295 members have voted

1. 1. Whom are you going to support?

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

17 minutes ago, Motendra said:

The hell YOU been? These gauntlet threads just arent the same without you around

19 minutes ago, Astolfo! said:

OH I tooootally still have hope

I'm just like, ready to slice Camilla into a million little pieces when necessary 

When the time comes... the Macedonians better rally to the radiant banner.... We need our revenge against the Nohrian menace! Our time has come to ride again! I did not anticipate the strange and evil happenstances that precipitated this event, but they did come to pass--and I will ensure that just shall be finally meted out! For Minerva!

9 minutes ago, lilacshadows said:

This is close. Too close.

WE LIKE IKE

We do like Ike! Worry not, our victory against the fine Ostian foe is secure.

2 minutes ago, Mackc2 said:

I'm sort of hoping Camilla does win by multiplier bullshit because then she has guaranteed Ikes victory in the finals 

Ike's victory's not guaranteed, because

A: We don't know who Lyn and Hector's fans will go to.

B: If Camilla won by the multiplier once, she can do it twice.

1 minute ago, XRay said:

Thank god. I mean, I do want Camilla to win, but I want her to win the normal way without the multiplier.

Hopefully Lyn's fans will take advantage of the multiplier Camilla's fans just gave them.

But Lyn didn't get a Multiplier.

2 minutes ago, XRay said:

Thank god. I mean, I do want Camilla to win, but I want her to win the normal way without the multiplier.

Hopefully Lyn's fans will take advantage of the multiplier Camilla's fans just gave them.

No multiplier for Lyn, Camilla DIDN'T over shoot.

Lyn's done...

So this is what it feels like for your favorite character to be cheesed out of what should be a certain victory because of stupid multipliers. Never understood why people get so up in arms but... yeah, that's pretty upsetting to see. I like Ike, I like Hector. I have both and I don't care who wins, I'm joining them. Crush Camilla.  

...I really wanted to see Ike vs Lyn...

6 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Camilla didn't overshoot, holy moly. I was right!

Ike is just down by 30 mil too, so he's gonna pull ahead next hour and win! WE LIKE IKE! Let's crush Miss Boobs in the final!

Good luck!  I'll be rooting for y'all!

1 minute ago, KatarinaCS1 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Man that's depressing. It was very intense granted, but boy did this kill my drive.  Time to burn every last flag I have in vain for Lyn.  2 hours to close a gap of 1.2 billion.

To be honest, I had completely forgotten about the whole multiplier thing until Camilla overtook Lyn last night.  Initially, I was a bit disappointed that I hadn't saved any of my flags, but now, seeing as how Lyn isn't getting any multiplier herself, it seems it didn't much matter.

2 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Even less, it seems. 100 million would have been enough.

I’m also going Camilla if Lyn doesn’t somehow claw away the win.

@Zangetsu: he’s overhyped, overrated, literally perfect spotlight-stealing blank of character in both of his games.

@XRay: Camilla did NOT give Lyn a multiplier, that’s the thing.

1 minute ago, Tybrosion said:

Lyn doesn't have a multiplier.

Uh-oh. That is terrible. I will file a complaint anyways, even though it is kind of weird if the developers see me supporting Camilla.

1 minute ago, Rezzy said:

Ike's victory's not guaranteed, because

A: We don't know who Lyn and Hector's fans will go to.

B: If Camilla won by the multiplier once, she can do it twice.

I'm switching to Camilla.  I suspect she'll have more multiplier rounds and since this whole game mode is a joke, why not troll.  It would be nice to see Camilla win twice.  

4 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

4 minutes ago, kcirrot said:

No multiplier for Lyn, Camilla DIDN'T over shoot.

Yeah. I just saw the score. Although Camilla won, I do not feel particularly happy about it.

16 minutes ago, Blade Lord Lyn said:

This is why the multiplier was a dumb idea imo.... but still not worried though.

Above user is a Leo icon so....

What does that have to do with anything? 

2 minutes ago, Othin said:

Well, so much for a Hector vs Lyn finale.

I'll be joining Ike, I suppose.

Welcome to the team.  We fight for our friends.

2 minutes ago, Ildanach said:

Well Lyn's inevitable loss is a bit deflating I have to admit. Guess I'll join team Camilla.

Camilla may get more multipliers for overeall rank, but frankly, I refuse to join her, not even the feathers are worth it. I just want her crushed.

Team Ike is a go.

Edited by Zeo

You know Lyn losing to the multiplier isn't so bad, but what is really annoying is that there is literally no way for players to have any effect on the outcome.  I was hoping that Camilla got her multiplier 3-4 hours ago but it had to happen at the last minute.  With thousands of unconnected players you can't use any kind of strategy because your individual efforts hardly matter.

This is a sad day indeed. Lyn versus Ike is the battle we deserve. I'm team Hector, but I'll definitely file a complaint as well. Like I said, the multiplier needs to go. Probably going to join Team Camilla anyway to see if we can rock the boat a little more. 

Just now, Zeo said:

Camilla may get more multipliers for overeall rank, but frankly, I refuse to join her, not even the feathers are worth it. I just want to crush her.

Team Ike is a go.

Well I guess we're going to be on opposite sides this next round. Best of luck.

Feel like IS is going to get a lot of backlash after this round or this entire gauntlet if Camilla bullshits her way to victory against Ike. Maybe they might make a change to the multiplier for the next gauntlet

5 minutes ago, Mackc2 said:

I'm sort of hoping Camilla does win by multiplier bullshit because then she has guaranteed Ikes victory in the finals 

Right.  Just like how Lyn's victory was guaranteed.

The way the multiplier works, popularity of a character is almost meaningless.  In fact, the more popular the popular character is, the less likely they are to win.

Look at the graph of Lyn vs Lucina.  The characters were fairly evenly matched, so after the first couple hours, Lyn never achieved a lead big enough to trigger a Lucina multiplier.  With Camilla, Lyn is considerably more popular, leading to a steeper graph and multipliers more often.  If you had an even more popular character, the graph would just get even steeper and trigger that many more multipliers.