Voting Gauntlet: Choose Your Legends!

Vaximillian

Voting Gauntlet: Choose Your Legends!  

295 members have voted

1. 1. Whom are you going to support?

5 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Been getting @Rezzy's Titania for the last few matches. She's so great to use, well done on raising her :D

Thanks, I mostly use her because she's one of my favorites, so I put a lot of work into her.

EDIT: Camilla underperformed, as expected.  Surprisingly, Ike got more votes than the previous round.  We'll see what the new projections put everything at in a couple minutes.

Edited by Rezzy

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The score Ike has reminds me of Lyn vs Lucina, where Lyn had a score to be higher than Lucina, but not cause her to get a multiplier. I do hope that is the case with Ike vs Camilla.

Edited by Poimagic

Last time I checked the prediction for the next multiplier, it was at around 9AM, but it seems to have moved to 6AM.

At this point, if the predictions hold, I think I won't spend my remaining flags. I don't dare spending them now and making the multiplier come even earlier, risking a late multiplier nor do I want to spend them after the multiplier and help cause another multiplier before the end of the gauntlet. Will really depend on how tomorrow turns out as to whether or not I use them. Doesn't help that I'll be more busy tomorrow and won't have as much time to play.

4 minutes ago, Poimagic said:

The score Ike has reminds me of Lyn vs Lucina, where Lyn had a score to be higher than Lucina, but not cause her to get a multiplier. I do hope that is the case with Ike vs Camilla.

There looks to be at least one more multiplier; maybe two.  Ike is about 60% to the threshold and Camilla has slowed.

I saved all but 3 of my Arena matches for the quests for tomorrow, since I don't have a hope to stay in Tier 20 this week, and I can use it as an excuse to try to get a Deathless streak tomorrow.

2 minutes ago, LuxSpes said:

Last time I checked the prediction for the next multiplier, it was at around 9AM, but it seems to have moved to 6AM.

At this point, if the predictions hold, I think I won't spend my remaining flags. I don't dare spending them now and making the multiplier come even earlier, risking a late multiplier nor do I want to spend them after the multiplier and help cause another multiplier before the end of the gauntlet. Will really depend on how tomorrow turns out as to whether or not I use them. Doesn't help that I'll be more busy tomorrow and won't have as much time to play.

I'm going to hold onto my flags for now.  I'm going to have to go to bed soon, so we'll see what things look like in the morning.  I think the biggest risk at this point is having the multiplier come early and risk giving Camilla one final one at the end that we can't recover from.  Camilla's votes have dropped faster than Ike's so I don't think her current projected multiplier as at risk of coming too late, it's the one that might come after that.

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

I'm starting to lose confidence and interest in caring. This is just too much. :(

If Ike still wins, great, but...yeah.

Go to bed and get some sleep.  We'll see how everything looks in the morning.

There will definitely be a Camilla multiplier before this is over, only question is when and if Ike will get a multiplier afterwards. Got a big feeling it's going to be while most people are sleeping which is going to kill my rank, but I'm not confident that 500 flags will be enough to secure me a spot to begin with, so I guess I won't worry about it. If I catch it I catch it, otherwise my feather count will still be nice.

As for the winner, it's too up in the air. Without multipliers neither this or Lyn vs Camilla would have even been a thing, but this is what we got. 500 Victory feathers would be better than no victory feathers though.

5 minutes ago, ChickenBits said:

I feel bad for all the Team Ike players getting an all red team. Team Camilla has been a breeze for me in terms of teams. Not so much with the predicted outcome changing so much. 

Yeah the plague of Ikes @Rezzy and others are showing looks miserable. I'm honestly surprised I haven't gotten hardly any other Camillas. My teammates, both friend and random, are usually pretty good and get an easy win.

I've only had an all red team a few times, but I'm getting matched against too many blues. The only thing that's salvaged this somewhat is that I'm getting Rezzy's Titania and someone's CYL Lyn an awful lot.

This gauntlet has caused me to get the most notes I've ever gotten on a Tumblr post all because of the over abundance of Ikes. http://dark-lord-ivy.tumblr.com/post/164834264192/a-friendly-psa-to-all-on-team-ike-s-t-o-p-t-h-i this was from the first round for the record. 

1 hour ago, Rezzy said:

That's exactly what happened with Lyn, and Camilla didn't give Lyn a multiplier.

1 hour ago, LuxSpes said:

Camilla got a late multiplier, but it was just enough so that Lyn couldn't catch up, but not high enough that it gave Lyn a multiplier. A Camilla multiplier is far from a guaranteed multiplier for Ike.

Depends on how big the multiplier is.  IMO a huge one would throw Camilla's balance, and I feel like any multiplier on Ike's side would do it.

44 minutes ago, DarkLordIvy said:

This gauntlet has caused me to get the most notes I've ever gotten on a Tumblr post all because of the over abundance of Ikes. http://dark-lord-ivy.tumblr.com/post/164834264192/a-friendly-psa-to-all-on-team-ike-s-t-o-p-t-h-i this was from the first round for the record. 

Haha. I suppose the fact that I don't have Ike and therefore can't use him is actually a small blessing in disguise. I always use Julia and never have a problem.

2 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Camilla’s multiplier when? I want to spend those damned flags.

The point difference percentage is at 7.34% right now, so it'll take several more hours at least. The Reddit prediction tracker has Camilla getting it six hours from now, but I suppose we'll see.