Quick Hero Battle on browser

SatsumaFSoysoy

Okay. This datamine makes me REALLY happy. Like I haven't been this happy since Celica was teased in the Golden Week game.

Spoiler

Watch. For the Black Knight Grand Hero Battle, only Ike can defeat him, so if you don't have Ike, you're screwed. Or maybe they'll do another one of those Embla seal things so you can't defeat him, and you just have to outlast him.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

Okay. This datamine makes me REALLY happy. Like I haven't been this happy since Celica was teased in the Golden Week game.

Hide contents

Watch. For the Black Knight Grand Hero Battle, only Ike can defeat him, so if you don't have Ike, you're screwed. Or maybe they'll do another one of those Embla seal things so you can't defeat him, and you just have to outlast him.

I wonder what map they're going to portray for that....

Not really.

Just now, Arthur97 said:

Why not? They don't have to be villains.

Yeah, I rather have her a Tempest Trial reward.

Granted it's not like all Grand Hero Battle has nothing but villains, but I can only think of F-Robin & Xander. That's if you don't count Xander to be that antagonizing.

1 minute ago, Zangetsu said:

Yeah, I rather have her a Tempest Trial reward.

Granted it's not like all Grand Hero Battle has nothing but villains, but I can only think of F-Robin & Xander. That's if you don't count Xander to be that antagonizing.

And Navarre; the original Enemy Recruit.

Edited by Troykv

And my hype for the CYL died. The Black Knight and Nephenee. Dude. Part of me hopes they're teasing them for what's to come and that the next banner and TT is actually Magvel. The Black Knight would definitely work to tide over as a GHB unit leading into Nephenee and other Tellius characters as the following banner after Magvel.

If Alondite shares Ragnell's built-in Distant Counter and I hope it does, then the Black Knight would be the first knight with a legendary to have built-in Distant Counter.

After this, Jugdral. Bring us characters some people like me have no idea are because we never played any of the Jugdral games before. Oh, and Glade for a GHB unit with the hardest Infernal map ever. :p

Edited by Kaden

17 minutes ago, Troykv said:

And Navarre; the original Enemy Recruit.

Oh yea, I keep forgetting that. Well I guess by that logic so is Camus.

Come to think of it F-Robin could also be consider an antagonist

With her/the Avatar being the host for Grima & all

Not bad for a simple browser game. It took me a moment to figure out "Grey counters Grey" for the purposes of the mini-game, but otherwise it holds up. Hard was a little simple for my tastes, but due to the limited runs I'll likely try out Lunatic whenever it resets.

As for the Datamine...

Spoiler

I'm speculating that the Black Knight will appear as a new Grand Hero Battle while Nephenee is the Tempest Trials reward for September. This can also mean we may be getting an actual Tellius banner on top of it since the "Shadows of Valentia" theme is over.

Sacred Stones may have already had its spotlight with the Sacred World and Valter, and while I would like to see more Sacred Stones, I wouldn't mind jumping into the world of Tellius.

45 minutes ago, Florete said:

I get Leo and Elise over and over and over again but can't seem to get anyone else except for one Chrom. Yikes, what's with these appearance rates?

Same here. I keep getting Leo and Elise (and I've seen one other unit I can't remember right now). Has anyone personally seen more than 3? It may be that everyone gets a random number of units pop up per day.

4 hours ago, mampfoid said:

Apart from the orb/feather reward for the overall score by all players, is there a possibility to actually win orbs/feathers individually in this browser game?  

Not really. It’s just another community event, like the retweets and the quiz and such.

4 hours ago, Florete said:

I get Leo and Elise over and over and over again but can't seem to get anyone else except for one Chrom. Yikes, what's with these appearance rates?

I think it's three for everyone and changes, from what I can see. I had Leo, Elise and Felicia showing on mine. I'll try it again later and see. Might change per day for people?

5 hours ago, Florete said:

It might be related by day? I don't know. Tried the game about 5 times or so and only got Leo, Elise, Marth and Felicia. 

Edit: Another 5 times netted me an Erika. But I swear Elise appeared every battle so far..

Edited by Kiran

Those of you mentioning the Black Knight appearing in the datamine, that's no longer a spoiler. The Black Knight appears in the CYL Japanese TV commercial as an enemy unit in the short gameplay clip.

Spoiler

Nephenee on the other hand is likely to be a Tempest Trials reward in the case that she isn't a banner unit.

Which would make me sad because I would love to have a +10 merged Nephenee without having to jump through hoops to do so.