Quick Hero Battle on browser

SatsumaFSoysoy

2 minutes ago, DefyingFates said:

The website itself says, directly beneath the list of rewards no less, that "further rewards will be added as tiers are met" but we haven't seen anything yet. Maybe we were faster than Nintendo and IS expected?

I imagine the use of bots probably isn't unknown by this point so I'm sure they're in no hurry.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, DefyingFates said:

The website itself says, directly beneath the list of rewards no less, that "further rewards will be added as tiers are met" but we haven't seen anything yet. Maybe we were faster than Nintendo and IS expected?

2 hours ago, r_n said:

I imagine the use of bots probably isn't unknown by this point so I'm sure they're in no hurry.

That would explain why I thought I saw it, then. I'm sure they know about the bots (even ignoring the posts that have been made online about their creation, they can surely see that some "people" have been playing for hours at a time, which must be a bit suspicious), but there's still a few days left until it ends, so new goals are still entirely possible. They might be adjusted to account for people playing it automatically, though.

Edit: Actually, looking at the wording again, it might mean that each of the previous reward tiers that were reached would be replaced by the rewards of the current tier; so, because we hit the 10 orb mark, we won't be getting that in addition to the 2 and 5 that were already reached. Which I think everyone assumed anyway, but they put it there just to clarify, I suppose. They may still add more still, but I'm just going to expect the 10 for now.

Edited by DefaultBeep

28 minutes ago, DefyingFates said:

Both the live action trailer and gameplay snippet gave him a sword I'm afraid (the latter even showed him destroying Ike).

Not in game, of course, but in this QHB.

It would also give a sharp shock to complacent players.

Well I managed to get everyone except for Nephenee and the Black Knight, I am assuming that they will be show up tomorrow since it will be the last day for the QHB.  I hope so because I want that wallpaper.

Nephenee and Black Knight look great!

Makes up for the special wallpaper being a bit lackluster (just all enemy hero chibi characters that you filled the roster with).

Dang, my personal high score really went up: 4650.

Edited by Roflolxp54

1 minute ago, Quintessence said:

Whoo for BK and Neph! BK looks amazing.

Booo for special wallpaper!! 0/20

I didn't even realize that special wallpaper was a thing, but yeah I'm not bothered too much but it's a bit disappointing. Shoulda given us one for the two 'secret' characters in there.

That special wallpaper is pretty meh, but I wasn't expecting much anyway.

On the other hand, the artwork for those two is just... I had said before that I would be willing to pass up Black Knight if he was on a banner, but that art just made him a lot more tempting. And Nephenee looks great too, even better than I had hoped. Please, let at least one of them be a free unit...

Full solution set. Solutions I find emotionally interesting are in bold:

Spoiler

Leo- Lucina

Elise- Lyn

Takumi- Lyn

Felicia- Lyn

Robin- Ike

Azura- Ike

Ephraim- Ike

Cordelia- Lyn

Marth- Lucina

Eirika- Lucina

Ike- Lucina

Robin- Roy

Chrom- Lucina

Camilla- Lyn

Hector- Roy

Tharja- Lucina

Black Knight- Lucina

Nephenee- Ike

Feel free to make whatever ribs you fancy about these matches. The bolded ones will be easier.

8 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

Full solution set. Solutions I find emotionally interesting are in bold:

Reveal hidden contents

Leo- Lucina

Elise- Lyn

Takumi- Lyn

Felicia- Lyn

Robin- Ike

Azura- Ike

Ephraim- Ike

Cordelia- Lyn

Marth- Lucina

Eirika- Lucina

Ike- Lucina

Robin- Roy

Chrom- Lucina

Camilla- Lyn

Hector- Roy

Tharja- Lucina

Black Knight- Lucina

Nephenee- Ike

Feel free to make whatever ribs you fancy about these matches. The bolded ones will be easier.

Fun fact, Ike can actually beat the BK if you choose him instead of Lucina despite WTD. Probably just a little easter egg they threw in.

10 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:
Spoiler

Camilla- Lyn

Let's be honest, this is easily the most relevantly ironic one. Although poor Chrom losing to Lucina like always comes close.

Edit: @SageOfAnys Oh wow, that's a nice detail to put in. I'm surprised they went to the trouble to add that.

Edited by DefaultBeep

53 minutes ago, SageOfAnys said:

Fun fact, Ike can actually beat the BK if you choose him instead of Lucina despite WTD. Probably just a little easter egg they threw in.

Awesome. Probably better than the 'give him a lance, but just for this' idea I had.

53 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

Let's be honest, this is easily the most relevantly ironic one. Although poor Chrom losing to Lucina like always comes close.

Roy beats Hector for me. Aside from the lore and the combat reputation of both units, Roy's game starts with him being too late to save Hector's life. But no, it's apparently A-OK to jab a Durandal into him.

I love Nephenee and the Black Knight's new art work they both look great and Black Knight looks like he will be my favorite armor design in Heroes.  The wallpaper was meh but, can't complain since the other 4 were really good and I didn't expect much.