Tempest Trials Mini: To Die on the Battlefield!

Vaximillian

Thanks to this tempest trial, several of my 5* units have been trained, and now I'm running through it with Ike/Spring Camilla/Ninian/Lissa.  This mode is perfect for training staffbots!

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd love to use this Tempest to grind SP and Hero Merit for other units (and I did for a bit at first, and I got Marth and Xander some more skills), but I'm too nervous about missing out on the orb rewards to try messing around too much, so I've just been going at it with Masked Marth/Azura/Reinhardt/Eliwood (only there for points and sometimes tanking mages). They can get me 705 points almost every time, but once the BHB banner ends, I'll probably slow down and start using it to grind units again. Marth, Eirika, and Lilina still need SP, and I've had a level 22 Ryoma just sitting around for a while now, long enough to not even remember if he has a decent boon/bane. Currently at 32,188 points, rank 17,236.

53 minutes ago, eclipse said:

Thanks to this tempest trial, several of my 5* units have been trained, and now I'm running through it with Ike/Spring Camilla/Ninian/Lissa.  This mode is perfect for training staffbots!

It's really great that Ninian is a +40% bonus unit on this.  Even leveling up characters to 40, I get the bonus on them.

EDIT, since no one has posted since I did: And now it's Saber's turn to get power leveled on Tempest.  I wish I remembered to check his nature before I started.  He's been sitting on my bench since the Echoes Banner.

Edited by Rezzy

So glad I have Ninian for my bonus unit. Reinhardt / Bride Cordelia / Brave Lyn godsquad clearing everything as usual. I'd use someone else over Brave Lyn, but Hector becomes impossible to deal with without a way to negate his DC, so she has to stay.

Maybe I'll grind HM and supports on this after I hit 50k, but I'm mainly just collecting orbs to try once more for Hector on the banner.

I think I'm gonna have to switch up my team. Been using Lyn as my bonus unit without much success on Lunatic 7. Thing is, my Hector is already at max HM so it might be a waste but the -Speed on Lyn is hurting her quite a bit. 

My +HP/-Def Hector, "to die on the battlefield". I know this is mini, and I already have everything, but TT is still torture especially when you don't have the time to mega farm.

Having some success with using a team of 5* Olivia, Hector, Brave Lyn, and 3* Clarine. The 3* Clarine is just there to heal using Reconcile + Imbue since Bride Lyn, Priscilla, and Lissa are all at 3K HM. Of course, some maps and enemy units may make this team choke sometimes (especially hate Two Noblemen and Blazing Noblemen maps).

19 minutes ago, Tenzen12 said:

And you Saizo aren't any better!

Yeah, these two fuckers are really annoying, with Saizo usually rolling L&D3 and both being blisteringly fast and unreasonably bulky.

And yeah, innate Poison Strike as an insult to their injury.

This trial was a blessing for my Leon, he got like 1000 sp now, and finally, maxed all his skills, with still 250 sp left! He now can learn something like draw back or reposition to be finished. Now, I'll let Bridelia and Brailotte to win some sp, specially Brailotte, since I'm thinking in giving her desperation or Vantage, whatever works better for her.

I got the other LuciMask now, is fine to Merge her with th first one? since... Well, she can't be used for skills

7 minutes ago, SniperGYS said:

I got the other LuciMask now, is fine to Merge her with th first one? since... Well, she can't be used for skills

Feel free to merge her, or even better, merge your old one into your new one, so that she can earn SP while re-levelling up.

I'm close to the last seal I need.  I've been running Hector, Lucina (red), Rein, and Klein.  I've almost maxed all of them out for their abilities.  Once I get the last seal, I will likely run my lower level units to get some more xp and sp.  Working on Freddy, red Ike, Innes, and Anna.  I merged my 5 star Lucina

Now that my pity rate on BHB banner was broken, I'll probably return to building up my Falchion healer Marth, and since she's at 400 Hero Merit, I think I'll use Sophia until she hits 500. Then I'll just rotate out mages as they earn Hero Merit. I'm at 42,765, so I'm not too concerned about hitting 50,000 by the end.

Thanks to the feathers we recieved recently I finally promoted Odin to 5* to give my S!Corrin Blarblade+ and Memebow, she only needs SP now and that's what these TT are for, and as a bonus I get orbs for doing them. Win/Win.

12 hours ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

I've been kinda laid back with this one. I almost have *5 Marth, and I'll get the next seal very soon after. After that...I'll probably either just stop or just go a tiny bit longer. I'm kinda disappointed the reward unit was someone from 7 since it's 7-themed.

I missed getting her from the first TT, so personally I'm very grateful that they brought her back as a reward.

3 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

Feel free to merge her, or even better, merge your old one into your new one, so that she can earn SP while re-levelling up.

Oh!!!! I didn't think about that! Good one, I will do that! I have her only with vantage, so, yeah, more sp for whatever other skill I will give her

I did just fine with Marth(Lucina)+1, Julia, Ninian and Brave Lyn.
Marth has HP+5, Renewal 2 and reciprocal aid. Ninian Has renewal too, it helps Marth in the task of healing the team.
Julia has BoL 3 and Lancebreaker. Brave Lyn uses the default kit and BoL Sacred Seal.
If possible I try to finish the enemies with Julia with the team aligned in a way where most of them can be healed.
Already got the Distant Def Seal, so I'm done.

Using Eliwood/Hector/B!Lyn/Ninian.

Almost feels like I'm playing FE7. Considering this is pretty much Eliwood's only chance at HM as I have plenty of better sword and cav options, I'm just going to ride him to 3000 HM along with the rest of the team. There will be other tempests for other units and this is the only one where they will be juiced.

Slapped Renewal 2 on Hector and Sol and Eliwood and they do a decent job of surviving, sometimes even an A/A run. Considering giving Lyn desperation but that Sacae's Blessing works wonders for those stray Distant Counter users.

Edited by Zeo