Top Posters In This Topic

40 minutes ago, Yexin said:

so

52 pages, and we're still talking about "nothing", hilarious

anyway, i keep my expectations below 0

i don't expect any trailer/confirmation of any kind until e3

i'm living this situation very peacefully, without any need to know anything

i know it's coming out, that's more than enough for me

I wouldn't say "nothing" but, the last five pages have been mostly complaining about nothing.

#fireemblemisdead

@IEatLasers that kind of sucks, I really liked the fire bunny for some reason.

Edited by thecrimsonflash

I want a platypus or somethin! 

But yeah the leaker admitted it’s fake. 

Sad news that no leakers are real lol. 

Emily Rogers leaked a direct in feb, also leaked things that never came true and has vague leaks (Smash is coming to switch. It will have old and new stuff. It may be a deluxe, but may be a sequel idk which) 

So yeah that’s not a leak anyone could say that. 

@Yexin what do you mean "nothing"? There's a good amount of stuff until the recent discovery of ciphers mystery S14. Also there's no way they're waiting till E3 to announce the game....they always show it before then later to promote preorder bonuses, Amiibo etc there.

Edited by Blade Lord Lyn

28 minutes ago, Blade Lord Lyn said:

@Yexin what do you mean "nothing"? There's a good amount of stuff until the recent discovery of ciphers mystery S14. Also there's no way they're waiting till E3 to announce the game....they always show it before then later to promote preorder bonuses, Amiibo etc there.

by "nothing" i mean "nothing officially announced or no actual news we can speculate on"

so yeah, this looks like a huge discussion without an actual topic to me

btw, if you're so sure we're gonna see something before e2, well, good for you i guess

but if by any chances this doesn't happen, don't complaint

@IEatLasers yeah, the "starters leak" is fake

an italian guy whose nick is "50 Sfumature di Heliolisk" (50 Shades of Heliolisk) made them, in agreement with the italian community of Pokemon Millennium

Edited by Yexin

I wonder if anyone would still like IF the Vampire leak was partially real? Its likely fake but I don't know what they can do with the Infinity/Unlimited theme for it though. Its probably based on the games overall theme, Plot summary, Gimmick or "Fire Emblem".

Edited by Blade Lord Lyn

1 hour ago, Blade Lord Lyn said:

I wonder if anyone would still like IF the Vampire leak was partially real? Its likely fake but I don't know what they can do with the Infinity/Unlimited theme for it though. Its probably based on the games overall theme, Plot summary, Gimmick or "Fire Emblem".

I read the script! The Fire Emblem will be 5 "Infinity" stones placed on a Gauntlet this time instead of a shield... Hm. Where have I heard this before? 

I'd still like if the Vampire leak was partially real. It had some elements to it that could be interesting if incorporated with care in mind.

I'm still down with the idea of a Gothic Horror setting, even if the details of the "leak" weren't terribly believable or interesting.

30 minutes ago, TwinBlade said:

I read the script! The Fire Emblem will be 5 "Infinity" stones placed on a Gauntlet this time instead of a shield... Hm. Where have I heard this before? 

I can't wait for the Fire Emblem Cinematic Universe (FECU).

2 hours ago, IEatLasers said:

I want a platypus or somethin! 

But yeah the leaker admitted it’s fake. 

Sad news that no leakers are real lol. 

Emily Rogers leaked a direct in feb, also leaked things that never came true and has vague leaks (Smash is coming to switch. It will have old and new stuff. It may be a deluxe, but may be a sequel idk which) 

So yeah that’s not a leak anyone could say that. 

Even the best leakers are pretty 50/50; nothing they say is either confirmed or entirely ruled out.

7 minutes ago, saisymbolic said:

I'd still like if the Vampire leak was partially real. It had some elements to it that could be interesting if incorporated with care in mind.

I just want it to be real for the amount of irate salt, TBH.

A summer release would be great but i think the real question is, will FE16 have a simultaneous worldwide release or will Japan get the game first and everyone else will have to wait a couple of months? One thing that bothered me with the Switch's first-party line-up last year was that every game except for Fire Emblem Warriors had a simultaneous release date. Nintendo seems to be pushing for simultaneous worldwide releases now so they would hopefully do that for FE16 but after FEW was the only first-party Switch game last year to not have a simultaneous worldwide release, i'm keeping my hopes low.

3 hours ago, Armagon said:

A summer release would be great but i think the real question is, will FE16 have a simultaneous worldwide release or will Japan get the game first and everyone else will have to wait a couple of months? One thing that bothered me with the Switch's first-party line-up last year was that every game except for Fire Emblem Warriors had a simultaneous release date. Nintendo seems to be pushing for simultaneous worldwide releases now so they would hopefully do that for FE16 but after FEW was the only first-party Switch game last year to not have a simultaneous worldwide release, i'm keeping my hopes low.

I'm hoping for a Worldwide release, but games like FE have a lot of dialogue that needs localized, and that takes time.

Echoes: SoV was released in Japan on April 20th, and to the West on May 19th. So most likely something similar will happen with FE: Switch. At most a month or two apart is my guess. Nintendo has been pushing more worldwide releases with the Switch. I really do not want another Fates situation (8 months...).

Sometime this coming week seems like a good idea for Nintendo to release something, because they have a lot of games coming this year that have not been mentioned or given a release window. 

Spoiler

0ffe66pt6ciy.png

Only 4 games are listed as 2018, the rest are TBA. So, if these games (I really want DQ XI to be released soon!) are to be announced for release in 2018, Nintendo needs to do it sooner than later.

8 minutes ago, familyplayer said:

I hate that we still don't know when it's coming this year in general. I'm so anxious for a release date for it as much as FE16.

I recently bought Builders on the Switch and the 3DS version of DQ8(I didn't know it had voice acting, and my assumption that it didn't is the whole reason I didn't get it), and yeah. 

I'm Jonesing for a new, proper Dragon Quest. I don't really consider 9 as quite a full-fledged DQ, and X is an MMO that we never got. So it's been about 13 years since we've gotten a big, console level DQ. It's an itch I need scratched. I can only replay 3-8 so many times. 

It might edge out FE as my most anticipated game this year. Mostly because the consensus is that it's a proper follow up to 8, and a fantastic DQ game, while nobody even knows with FE. 

It's been so tough to not just spoil myself on everything for XI. 

Edited by Slumber

1 hour ago, Lord_Grima said:

I'm hoping for a Worldwide release, but games like FE have a lot of dialogue that needs localized, and that takes time.

And while that's true, Nintendo was still able to release Xenoblade Chronicles 2 worldwide simultaneously. If they can do that for Xenoblade, which is a massive JRPG, then there's really no reason they can't do it for FE16.

1 hour ago, Lord_Grima said:

And while that's true, Nintendo was still able to release Xenoblade Chronicles 2 worldwide simultaneously. If they can do that for Xenoblade, which is a massive JRPG, then there's really no reason they can't do it for FE16.

1 hour ago, Armagon said:

Yes, but XC2 was being localized by Treehouse while it was still being developed by Monolith Soft. For FE16 to have a worldwide release Treehouse would have to be localizing that game while it is being developed just like that one was. Why Treehouse only? It is because Nintendo is very secretive with practically everything, and I can not see them trusting an outside localizer to handle this situation especially not with all the leaks that they have already had. I wouldn't have a problem with this, but I can imagine some people would get rather salty about it.

Edited by YingofDarkness
clarified a couple of sentences

5 minutes ago, YingofDarkness said:

Yes, but XC2 was being localized by Treehouse while it was still being developed by Monolith Soft. For FE16 to have a worldwide release Treehouse would have to be localizing that game while it is being developed just like that one was. Why Treehouse only? It is because Nintendo is very secretive with practically everything, and I can not see them trusting an outside localizer to handle this situation especially not with all the leaks that they have already had. I wouldn't have a problem with this, but I can imagine some people would get rather salty about it.

XC2 was actually localized by Nintendo of Europe but that's beside the point. The real point is that Nintendo has shown they can localize massive JRPGs like Xenoblade and release them the same day as Japan and because of that, there's really no reason that they can't do that with FE16. Especially how last year, Nintendo made it a point to give every first-party Switch game a simultaneous worldwide release and they are still doing that this year starting with Kirby: Star Allies. The only thing that has me concerned that FE16 won't get a worldwide release is that FE Warriors was the only first-party Switch game to not have one last year.

As you said, in order for FE16 to have a worldwide release date, it would probably have to be localized as it's being developed but i don't see why that can't be done.

3 minutes ago, Armagon said:

XC2 was actually localized by Nintendo of Europe but that's beside the point. The real point is that Nintendo has shown they can localize massive JRPGs like Xenoblade and release them the same day as Japan and because of that, there's really no reason that they can't do that with FE16. Especially how last year, Nintendo made it a point to give every first-party Switch game a simultaneous worldwide release and they are still doing that this year starting with Kirby: Star Allies. The only thing that has me concerned that FE16 won't get a worldwide release is that FE Warriors was the only first-party Switch game to not have one last year.

As you said, in order for FE16 to have a worldwide release date, it would probably have to be localized as it's being developed but i don't see why that can't be done.

Oh really? I heard people complaining about the censorship and such and assumed it was Treehouse. I haven't heard anyone even mention NoE until now, so thanks for the info.

It can be done, but I can only see them choosing their own in house localizers for the job. I don't think they would want localizers from outside the company to see things that are still in development especially with all of the leaks that have been going on. This isn't really a problem until you remember how big of a stink Fates localization had. Granted I think it was overblown, but it does give them a reason to pause. Then again Echoes got completely leaked soon after the Japan release, and Fates longish localization time probably added on to that scandal so who knows. They can go either way, but FEW's release schedule gives me doubts that they would do a worldwide release. Really, really hoping I'm wrong though.

Better hope to almighty its 8-4 since they did a fantastic job in Echoes and Treehouses massive backlash butchjob of Fates prevents them which I see many rally 8-4 but I'm gonna have my eye like a hawk this time for the localization I still think it'll be a month or 2 off from Japan's release.

Edited by Blade Lord Lyn