Special Heroes: Performing Arts

SatsumaFSoysoy

• Replies 686
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Hawk King said:

Pulls as in you go into the summon session; summon from all the colors you want; and the back out = 1 pull? Or 1 pull = 1 character?

Either way, how high did your pity rate get?

1 pull = 1 thing that may or may not be of use. Same definition as for every gacha game.

6.00%. I was at 64 pulls entering the last session, so it never got to 6.25% before the streak was broken.

I pulled a Nohrzura after about 25 orbs. She is +spd/-def which appearently is one of her best natures. Seriously, my luck has been amazing recently. First it was getting Summer Corrin during the two days left period on her banner, then it was getting Elincia with my free summon, and finally, it was getting Nohrzura after only using about 25 orbs.

1 hour ago, shadowofchaos said:

I wonder how much money they've made with this banner.

I would like to know too. We will hear about it within a month or two if revenue greatly exceeded expectations. Anna wants her sales bonus, so she would definitively let her shareholders know if she made a killing.

2 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

More than Ana expected, less than Anna expected.

Which Anna? The Board of Directors, Stockholders, COO, CEO, President, Vice President, PR Manager, Head of R&D, Artist and VA Directors, and all other positions are staffed by Annas (well maybe not janitor, I think I found Castor at that job, but my eyes could have been playing tricks on me).

4 hours ago, XRay said:

I would like to know too. We will hear about it within a month or two if revenue greatly exceeded expectations. Anna wants her sales bonus, so she would definitively let her shareholders know if she made a killing.

They divulge such information about banners? O_o

On 28/09/2017 at 0:09 PM, Zangetsu said:

It took me over 200 orbs to get B!Lucina & the amount of frustration still bothers to this day. Well best of luck anyways, cuz god we all need that when it comes to rolling for our favorites units.

Well, got Inigo in like 90 orbs, and he get Rezzy's curse. -Atk +Spd. It hurts... but it can be worse.

8 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

More than Ana expected, less than Anna expected.

This made me LOL.

14 hours ago, shadowofchaos said:

I wonder how much money they've made with this banner.

They've gotten $200 from me and I still need Azura...

23 minutes ago, Ledrert said:

Well, got Inigo in like 90 orbs, and he get Rezzy's curse. -Atk +Spd. It hurts... but it can be worse.

thats not bad, he can still run a Raventome/Bowbreaker set to counter Lyn and Rein OR since he is +SPD you can build him into a Litrblade unit.

Wow green Odin that can dance! Sound like great unit!

I myself going for Raven build, but in all honesty considering I still have 6 Cecilias to go until +10 I feel terrible to use her as skill fodder...

Edited by Tenzen12

10 hours ago, Vince777 said:

They divulge such information about banners? O_o

I do not think so, but we can see the overall health of the business if we can get the sales figures. We already know that the game earned about $114.9 million from February 2 to July 16 (164 days) <https://mynintendonews.com/2017/07/20/fire-emblem-heroes-has-made-114-9-million-since-release/> and there were about 35 banners and about 388 banner-days, which averages about $700,609 per day, $21,018,270 per month, $3,282,825 per banner, and $296,134 per banner per day (which means that if a day has four banners, they would on average theoretically rake in over a million dollars that day).

Once they release new sales figures, we can estimate the the average revenue per banner per day between July 16 to whatever future date we get the news. We can then see if it went up or down. It is hard to tease out the effects of Norhian Summer, Hero Fest, and Brave Heroes banners if they just give us one big revenue number instead of more details like monthly or even daily sales.

We can make assumptions to further estimate how much Performing Arts made, but those estimates could be very off since we have no idea if our assumptions are correct. For example, we can assume that all banners earn the same amount per day since launch day and Performing Arts is the only banner that deviates from the average, so then we can assign all the credit for sales increase (or blame for sales decrease) to Performing Arts, but this is pretty unrealistic since there are a lot of good banners around that time frame. To make it a little more realistic, we can instead assume Performing Arts, Hero Fest, and Brave Heroes are the only ones to deviate and split the increase amongst the three of them. However, the fact remains that we still do not know if these estimates are accurate since our assumptions do not have any solid numbers backing them.

Edited by XRay

1 hour ago, Hilda said:

thats not bad, he can still run a Raventome/Bowbreaker set to counter Lyn and Rein OR since he is +SPD you can build him into a Litrblade unit.

29 minutes ago, Tenzen12 said:

Wow green Odin that can dance! Sound like great unit!

I myself going for Raven build, but in all honesty considering I still have 6 Cecilias to go until +10 I feel terrible to use her as skill fodder...

+Atk Odin have more Atk than my Dancing Inigo. I'm not sure about that...

But I'll still considering these options. I have already have Soren as green raventome, and I have a +HP -Res Ephraim waiting his turn to shine.

But considering Ltrlblade... Is L&D a good option ? Or maybe Fury ? I'm not sure about his A skill...

3 minutes ago, Rezanator said:

@Sunwoo I must be wishing for Inigo to be something else. That's quite an oversight on my part. It does not really matter what tome he uses right? Since he should be dancing than attacking. 

If your primary function is for him to be a dancer, I don't think it matters what tome he uses. But I've heard that people have been turning him into a Reinhardt+Bow Lyn counter with gronnraven and triangle adept, although that may also depend on his nature on whether he's good at it or not.

Spoiler
5 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

If your primary function is for him to be a dancer, I don't think it matters what tome he uses. But I've heard that people have been turning him into a Reinhardt+Bow Lyn counter with gronnraven and triangle adept, although that may also depend on his nature on whether he's good at it or not.

He is Hp+/res-, so it kind of evens out. I have some spare Roys' to provide triangle adept 3 and a few Cecilias for gronnraven. It would be kind of ridiculous but funny to give him breath of life 3 and breath of life badge 1. 

You could make him into a super healer that surpasses most healers if you did that. Pretty sure that Breath of Life on the dancers' weapons and the skill stack, since it does with Linde.

27 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

You could make him into a super healer that surpasses most healers if you did that. Pretty sure that Breath of Life on the dancers' weapons and the skill stack, since it does with Linde.

It would, and in fact his weapon heals more than Linde's Aura.

But yeah to me Gronnraven as an option is more for just general survivability rather than specifically countering B!Lyn and Reinhardt- since you need a specific boon to really counter those two. Extra color advantage protection is pretty neat.

Finally got Inigo though he's +Atk/-Def. Ah well.

Fae finally joined my team and she's +Res/-Def.

Got a +Atk/-Def Boey - Reinhardt+Brave Lyn destruction hype!

Pity breakers in total: PA Azura (2x), Brave Ike, Sheena, Merric.